FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid test parties

Covid test parties

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andkitten2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

Would you go to a party right now if everyone performed an instant covid test so you knew everyone was clean?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Not at present, whilst infection rates are so high and vaccines only just arrived.

The tests may not pick up very new infections and also have low accuracy, so I'd want to know the details of the test too, before wanting 1.

By *ommenhimCouple  over a year ago

wigan

"Would you go to a party right now if everyone performed an instant covid test so you knew everyone was clean? "

Yes x amazing pics x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Would you go to a party right now if everyone performed an instant covid test so you knew everyone was clean? "

What kind of party? does it involve masks

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Would you?

By *essie.Woman  over a year ago

Serendipity

No, not worth the risk.

Folkestone

"Would you go to a party right now if everyone performed an instant covid test so you knew everyone was clean?

Would you? "

Yep

Yes

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Yes

No.

Clean?

No

By *utterypopcornCouple  over a year ago

oxford

In a world that would work. Yes please, we only decided to start along this road just before the first lockdown. So would really loved to have made it to a club, feel we have missed out

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

if I knew the test was accurate I would certainly consider it.

I believe there is a club in Poland that was or is doing exactly that.

No

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

The test shows whether you have traces of the virus. If it is negative then the chance of you changing from having no sign of the virus to infectious whilst at the party is very small. It would seem a good idea to me.

Why stop at covid? A number of sti's like hiv have rapid tests that are way more accurate

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Because club door staff are not trained nurses etc. Imagine saying ‘oh you are all clear to enter, you don’t have Covid’ then guess what!! a week later majority of the guests that were in that club that night has it! Imagine the law suits!

Will never happen in U.K.

Folkestone

"Because club door staff are not trained nurses etc. Imagine saying ‘oh you are all clear to enter, you don’t have Covid’ then guess what!! a week later majority of the guests that were in that club that night has it! Imagine the law suits!

Will never happen in U.K. "

You don’t have to be a nurse of doctor. These are home use kits with clear instructions

"Because club door staff are not trained nurses etc. Imagine saying ‘oh you are all clear to enter, you don’t have Covid’ then guess what!! a week later majority of the guests that were in that club that night has it! Imagine the law suits!

You don’t have to be a nurse of doctor. These are home use kits with clear instructions "

Quite a few of the home test kits come back inconclusive because they have to be done in a certain way.

By *BWarksCouple  over a year ago

warwick

Think lots of us have been to clubs and parties where you wouldn’t know if there are any sti’s but we all still go and Covid isn’t so bad as a lot of other issues.....

I'd go to one regardless.

This innocuous bug isnt "saving lives" but stultifying them.

Time for normality and let the consequences happen.

It's called life.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"Would you go to a party right now if everyone performed an instant covid test so you knew everyone was clean?

Would you?

Yep"

Another add to the block list

By *edandLouCouple  over a year ago

Liverpool

Wow. I think I'd rather see friends and loved ones before randoms for sex.

"Clean" ?? Really?

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

Hang on, are we saying that someone isn't clean if they test positive?

I don't think this is leprosy

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"I'd go to one regardless.

This innocuous bug isnt "saving lives" but stultifying them.

Time for normality and let the consequences happen.

It's called life."

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

Hang on, are we saying that someone isn't clean if they test positive?

I don't think this is leprosy "

You don't catch leprosy by being dirty either

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

If everyone is in quarantine towards 2 weeks before, had tests throughout and was negative, then it would be similar to having virtually zero risk.

That's not happening and the fast results tests aren't good enough to take a life or death decision on.

They could be presymptomatic and very early in their infection, so could be missed by the best tests.

I'd not fancy getting infected and passing it to some highly vulnerable people further down the chain - in weeks or months, that could die because of me.

It's not about the 1 person that you infect but who they infect later on and then their infection buddies.

Each link in the chain is a massive disruption to the continuation of the ravage that it's doing.

"Think lots of us have been to clubs and parties where you wouldn’t know if there are any sti’s but we all still go and Covid isn’t so bad as a lot of other issues..... "
Very true TB numbers are way up because people aren't getting checked regularly, way over the annual 1.5 million yearly deaths. Oh well twice as many dying of TB than covid let's shut everything down till we get the numbers down?

By *rMrsBumblebeeCouple  over a year ago

near Coventry

Yes

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

If the test was say 95% accurate and was being performed correctly then yes, but I'd also want to know that the staff had tests done before their shifts

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

No

By *aridon1Couple  over a year ago

6 miles from salisbury

yes

Cambridge

"Wow. I think I'd rather see friends and loved ones before randoms for sex.

"Clean" ?? Really?"

Oh I dunno about that!

Cambridge

You don’t have to be a nurse of doctor. These are home use kits with clear instructions "

Clubs will not get involved in this! People will choose to go whether or not. Those that don’t go, will soon go because they will be missing out - life moves on!

You don’t have to be a nurse of doctor. These are home use kits with clear instructions

Clubs will not get involved in this! People will choose to go whether or not. Those that don’t go, will soon go because they will be missing out - life moves on! "

Iv seen several posts from club owners saying that instant testing will be game changer for them so I think you will find they will get involved in it.

By *akeyphoenixMan  over a year ago

wakefield

No - outcomes are yet still unprecedented. Tests & results need to be accurately carried out by professionals. Until such a time that proven tried & long acting vaccines are readily available then count me out. But when the appriate time comes - & it will - Yeah - bring it on !

By *ets join the funCouple  over a year ago

london

https://www.rt.com/op-ed/508383-fatal-flaws-covid-test/

Cambridge

Clubs will not get involved in this! People will choose to go whether or not. Those that don’t go, will soon go because they will be missing out - life moves on!

Iv seen several posts from club owners saying that instant testing will be game changer for them so I think you will find they will get involved in it. "

Please name them? I know most the club owners in the U.K. and spoken to a lot of them thru out all of this and you will find your thoughts are possibly mistaken!!

Yes 100%

Iv seen several posts from club owners saying that instant testing will be game changer for them so I think you will find they will get involved in it.

Please name them? I know most the club owners in the U.K. and spoken to a lot of them thru out all of this and you will find your thoughts are possibly mistaken!!"

I think you will find I am not mistaken because townhouse just yesterday said exactly this on another thread so I don't really think you get to talk for club owners.

Please name them? I know most the club owners in the U.K. and spoken to a lot of them thru out all of this and you will find your thoughts are possibly mistaken!!

I think you will find I am not mistaken because townhouse just yesterday said exactly this on another thread so I don't really think you get to talk for club owners. "

There was a couple of others as well but I can't remember which clubs they were from because it was the individual profile rather than the club profile. You often say that you speak for club owners you've said it on several threads but that isn't the sense that I'm getting from the forums.

Cambridge

I think you will find I am not mistaken because townhouse just yesterday said exactly this on another thread so I don't really think you get to talk for club owners.

There was a couple of others as well but I can't remember which clubs they were from because it was the individual profile rather than the club profile. You often say that you speak for club owners you've said it on several threads but that isn't the sense that I'm getting from the forums.

"

Oh right! Have fun and stay safe!

Cambridge

Chic Events will be back for 2021 and looking forward to welcoming you beautiful people!

» Add a new message to this topic