FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tracking chips for the vaccine

Tracking chips for the vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andkitten2 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Folkestone

I can’t quite believe how Ill informed people are about science. There are no chips in the vaccine!! Educate yourselves about science, it’s impossible!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

No chips! But what about fish?

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

Just out of interest, if there was what would be the point of it?

What use could that chip potentially have for companies or the government in the future.

I just don't quite make the connection or understand what the point would be of chipping people.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

My cats got a chip. He's not bothered about it.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"My cats got a chip. He's not bothered about it. "

Have you asked him? Did you get his consent?

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

"My cats got a chip. He's not bothered about it.

Have you asked him? Did you get his consent? "

Tbh, he wasn't Best pleased at the time. (think he might have heard the bill Gates thing). But he's cool now.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Tbh, he wasn't Best pleased at the time. (think he might have heard the bill Gates thing). But he's cool now. "

I hope he's feline all right.............

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Tbh, he wasn't Best pleased at the time. (think he might have heard the bill Gates thing). But he's cool now.

I hope he's feline all right.............

"

I'm sure after a paws for thought he's purrfect about it meow...

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I've got a chip on my shoulder. Though have to say my father said I was the most event balanced chap he knew because I had a bloody big chip on both shoulders

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"I can’t quite believe how Ill informed people are about science. There are no chips in the vaccine!! Educate yourselves about science, it’s impossible! "

That’s because there are some truly stupid people here

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 13/12/20 19:11:10]

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

[Removed by poster at 13/12/20 19:12:07]

"My cats got a chip. He's not bothered about it. "

My housemates cat too. It's way to big to fit in a vaccine needle and has a range of about 6 inches!!

Some people really should not be let out alone...

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"I can’t quite believe how Ill informed people are about science. There are no chips in the vaccine!! Educate yourselves about science, it’s impossible!

That’s because there are some truly stupid people here "

...and they are really coming out of the woodwork this weekend and being really aggressive too if you don't follow their odd theories....had a major blockfest this weekend.

100% confirmation, no chip.Youre welcome.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-vaccine-astra-zenecca_x4FEnFyTxHVoTlC.html?fbclid=IwAR0sbW-JTajRD4kyRleZ7nL-0ou7hISDTkewEUutUOM1I_5T3-g_xpWlV9E

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Can't see anything gates comes up with working any way quess p so illinformed they think this is a pc virus

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"100% confirmation, no chip.Youre welcome.

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-vaccine-astra-zenecca_x4FEnFyTxHVoTlC.html?fbclid=IwAR0sbW-JTajRD4kyRleZ7nL-0ou7hISDTkewEUutUOM1I_5T3-g_xpWlV9E"

Welcome to what? A five minute video of unadulterated stupidity? Thanks!

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-vaccine-astra-zenecca_x4FEnFyTxHVoTlC.html?fbclid=IwAR0sbW-JTajRD4kyRleZ7nL-0ou7hISDTkewEUutUOM1I_5T3-g_xpWlV9E

Welcome to what? A five minute video of unadulterated stupidity? Thanks! "

You have the vaccine packaging there for you to read for yourself.

Edinburgh

You have the vaccine packaging there for you to read for yourself. "

I did... and the video is still total bullshit, showing a really basic lack of comprehension. Maybe check some legitimate sources on vaccine production (which does have an interesting and controversial link with fetal cells) and you'll see Pfizer vaccine is mRNA based, which is synthetic and built from a DNA template in a lab...

But why bother with legitimate sources when you can watch a video of a clown trying to explain complicated medicine with Wikipedia and the ingredients off the back of a box

I did... and the video is still total bullshit, showing a really basic lack of comprehension. Maybe check some legitimate sources on vaccine production (which does have an interesting and controversial link with fetal cells) and you'll see Pfizer vaccine is mRNA based, which is synthetic and built from a DNA template in a lab...

But why bother with legitimate sources when you can watch a video of a clown trying to explain complicated medicine with Wikipedia and the ingredients off the back of a box "

Please link me to a leghitimate source, so i can be sure im reading correct info.

Thanks.

Edinburgh

But why bother with legitimate sources when you can watch a video of a clown trying to explain complicated medicine with Wikipedia and the ingredients off the back of a box

Please link me to a leghitimate source, so i can be sure im reading correct info.

Thanks."

No worries. This article does a good job of comprehensively refuting the video. It is fully cited so you can also check all the secondary sources:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-fetal/

By *orwegian BlueMan  over a year ago

Iceland, but Aldi is closer..

It amazes me just how stupid and Ill informed some people are.

As the pandemic has progressed, more and more implausible and idiotic claims about the virus have been made by the antivaxers lobby.

I have stated this before, but it seems so very pertinent.

A family member has paranoid schizophrenia with delusions of grandeur, he has had it for many years and has to have his medication administered to him as he cannot be relied upon to remember or at times, want to take it himself.

He has been sectioned numerous times throughout his life and he dislikes the police immensely as they have to be there when he is sectioned.

He has a devil or demigod living in his kitchen and it tells him things, like the police have been putting gas through the wall vents. He tapes plastic bags over the vents sometimes to stop them.

Lately this devil has told him some things about covid, amongst other things, It says it has been made for the police and they spray it on you to infect you using the cameras they wear.

He believes most of the fake stuff he hears and reads and although vulnerable, he is already refusing to have the vaccine when available to him and is now refusing his own medication believing they are trying to inject him with the vaccine.

All of the rubbish the antivaxers spout seems to run in line with some of his beliefs and he is becoming more paranoid because of them.

It's one thing someone not wanting to have the vaccine through legitimate concerns but the rubbish and misinformation put out, which serves no purpose other than to scare monger, is having severe effects on the extremely vulnerable in our society which extends beyond just the vaccine and immunisation.

Thanks.

No worries. This article does a good job of comprehensively refuting the video. It is fully cited so you can also check all the secondary sources:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/astrazeneca-covid-vaccine-fetal/"

Unquestioning trust in Snopes yea ? Whatever keeps you lining up outside the shops big guy x

Edinburgh

Thanks.

Unquestioning trust in Snopes yea ? Whatever keeps you lining up outside the shops big guy x"

As I said, secondary sources are all there so no it's not just snopes... but aye sure - believe your random bullshit video. Whatever keeps you living in fear

Thanks.

Unquestioning trust in Snopes yea ? Whatever keeps you lining up outside the shops big guy x

As I said, secondary sources are all there so no it's not just snopes... but aye sure - believe your random bullshit video. Whatever keeps you living in fear "

Link me to more, please. I need to be informed.

Edinburgh

Thanks.

As I said, secondary sources are all there so no it's not just snopes... but aye sure - believe your random bullshit video. Whatever keeps you living in fear

Link me to more, please. I need to be informed."

You've exhausted the secondary sources provided in the article I sent you?

By *hetalkingstoveMan  over a year ago

London

"Just out of interest, if there was what would be the point of it?

What use could that chip potentially have for companies or the government in the future.

I just don't quite make the connection or understand what the point would be of chipping people."

A lot of conspiracy theories fall apart when you ask the simple question 'why would anyone actually want to do that?'

Conspiracy theories are all about the emotion and ego boost of thinking you are superior and have inside knowledge, and not at all about critical thinking.

Edinburgh

Thanks.

Link me to more, please. I need to be informed."

Or do you need to be informed about something else now I've shown you how the video you linked is bullshit? What else can I help you with?

Something like this might be useful maybe:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=VA4AACzlhe8

» Add a new message to this topic