FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine, best prick of the year?

Vaccine, best prick of the year?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hades Of Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Will the Vaccine be the best little prick of your year?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

Yes

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Not sure about that but I'll be glad when I've had a vaccination.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No there has not been enough reasearch or testing to be risking a dodgy vaccine jab could be anything in that vaccine good luck though

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

The only prick yes

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Nope ....

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

just got txt from my doctors asking people not to contact them about vaccine.when they start vaccines it will be first patients in care homes care home staff health and social care workers and the over 80s then it will be 75 yrs and older 70 yrs and over then adults on nhs sheilding list then 65 and over then under 65 with long term health conditions so no idea when im likley to be offerd it.way we do things in this country mabey 2021/2022

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"No there has not been enough reasearch or testing to be risking a dodgy vaccine jab could be anything in that vaccine good luck though "

To be fair, they do know exactly what is in it... there most certainly couldn't "be anything" in it.

Cal

"No there has not been enough reasearch or testing to be risking a dodgy vaccine jab could be anything in that vaccine good luck though

To be fair, they do know exactly what is in it... there most certainly couldn't "be anything" in it.

I work for part of nhs and know it might not be safe to take vaccine with out proper testing and yrs of research to see if it is safe

Cal"

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

I absolutely despair of some of the ridiculous comments posted in these threads!

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"just got txt from my doctors asking people not to contact them about vaccine.when they start vaccines it will be first patients in care homes care home staff health and social care workers and the over 80s then it will be 75 yrs and older 70 yrs and over then adults on nhs sheilding list then 65 and over then under 65 with long term health conditions so no idea when im likley to be offerd it.way we do things in this country mabey 2021/2022"

I know our GP isn’t expecting to be able to start any vaccinations before the end of February so I think it is unlikely that anyone under fifty will be vaccinated before the last quarter of next year at best.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"No there has not been enough reasearch or testing to be risking a dodgy vaccine jab could be anything in that vaccine good luck though "

It's worth reading the research evidence then.

I'm probably going to have 1 of them, when I can.

"No there has not been enough reasearch or testing to be risking a dodgy vaccine jab could be anything in that vaccine good luck though

It's worth reading the research evidence then.

I'm probably going to have 1 of them, when I can. "

The trouble is they have rushed this vaccine out without any proper testing or research and the elderly will get it first you will have to wait a while for jab you know that yes

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Biggest prick of the year?

Tough one.

I work for part of nhs and know it might not be safe to take vaccine with out proper testing and yrs of research to see if it is safe"

My aunty works for part of the NHS. She's very high up in the catering dept and she says it'll be just fine.

I work for part of nhs and know it might not be safe to take vaccine with out proper testing and yrs of research to see if it is safe

My aunty works for part of the NHS. She's very high up in the catering dept and she says it'll be just fine."

Snap I put test kits together with my team for nhs but not sure about vaccine I will wait and see

My aunty works for part of the NHS. She's very high up in the catering dept and she says it'll be just fine."

Your husband is a lucky man you are so hot and that arse wow impressive haha

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

By *hite russianWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

By far!

Nice!

https://brandnewtube.com/watch/covid-vaccine-astra-zenecca_x4FEnFyTxHVoTlC.html?fbclid=IwAR0sbW-JTajRD4kyRleZ7nL-0ou7hISDTkewEUutUOM1I_5T3-g_xpWlV9E

By *hades Of Grey OP   Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Just have the vaccine and save some lives ffs!

» Add a new message to this topic