FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > When is it over?

When is it over?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inn OP   Man  over a year ago

edinburgh

I see plenty of profiles statements “not meeting until the pandemic is over”.

I wondering when or who calls it -“it’s over”.

Opinions please

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

By looking to the external heirarchy for resolution, never.

The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact

By *uriouslatexTV/TS  over a year ago

Norfolk

And your evidence/back up for such a statement?

What about people that live on their own like me? Are you suggesting that we should never expect close contact with anyone ever again, in an intimidate way?

edinburgh

"By looking to the external heirarchy for resolution, never.

The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact"

So you have read the Art of War- this would be useful when?

"And your evidence/back up for such a statement?

What about people that live on their own like me? Are you suggesting that we should never expect close contact with anyone ever again, in an intimidate way?

"

Not my statement, but that of a man held in high regard by many, none the less, apt.

"I see plenty of profiles statements “not meeting until the pandemic is over”.

Opinions please "

If you're referring to Pandemic, then most likely the WHO. If you're talking locally, then the government, or in our case governments as we have 4 different governing regions. Then individuals will make their own assessments based upon a number of factors which may or may not be in line with yours, much like the filters on here.

So basically, when your ready you look for those who are ready and hopefully something connects for you.

Now when fab decides is an unknown factor.

The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact

So you have read the Art of War- this would be useful when?"

In times of war being waged against you, such as now, or every day since you were born.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Opinions please "

It's over when the fat lady sings

Opinions please "

I don't believe it will ever be over as such.

I think we will learn to live our lives around it, decide the risks attached to doing a certain thing or going to a place.

My opinion is that not enough people will take up the offer of the vaccination for it ever to be truly over.

Opinions please

If you're referring to Pandemic, then most likely the WHO. If you're talking locally, then the government, or in our case governments as we have 4 different governing regions. Then individuals will make their own assessments based upon a number of factors which may or may not be in line with yours, much like the filters on here.

So basically, when your ready you look for those who are ready and hopefully something connects for you.

Now when fab decides is an unknown factor."

The WHO originally predicted social distancing to end by the middle of 2023.

Not sure if that's changed now as I've stopped following.

Opinions please

I don't believe it will ever be over as such.

I think we will learn to live our lives around it, decide the risks attached to doing a certain thing or going to a place.

My opinion is that not enough people will take up the offer of the vaccination for it ever to be truly over."

Opinions please

Not sure if that's changed now as I've stopped following."

Most of these posts seem to be based upon returning to the past. It's about adapting to change, which becomes clear very few are happy about let alone able or want to and so becomes forced upon them. Some then struggle more than others in relation to acceptance. No better examples of this in recent years with both Brexit and the Pandemic.

Change is inevitable, we were made for change. It's all in how we grasp it.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

" Then individuals will make their own assessments based upon a number of factors which may or may not be in line with yours, much like the filters on here.

^^ This

Opinions please

Most of these posts seem to be based upon returning to the past. It's about adapting to change, which becomes clear very few are happy about let alone able or want to and so becomes forced upon them. Some then struggle more than others in relation to acceptance. No better examples of this in recent years with both Brexit and the Pandemic.

"

I agree.

Tough pill to swallow for some though.

Opinions please

Not sure if that's changed now as I've stopped following."

You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?

Opinions please

You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?"

I meant I have stopped following the news, not following the guidence

By *ermite12ukMan  over a year ago

Solihull and Brentwood

Tempted to say "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Though, isn't it 'over between 22nd. Dec. Through to 27th. Dec?

Who knew Covid goes on holiday?

Opinions please

You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?

I meant I have stopped following the news, not following the guidence "

.. which is delivered to you via the news media.

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 09:32:17]

Opinions please

"

Perhaps its a matter of what you deem to be acceptable.

"You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?"

It's not exactly rocket science is it? You mix & mingle the virus spreads, the more people mixing & mingling the more it spreads.

You socially distance, self isolate the less it's able to spread, the more people socially distancing, self isolating the less it can spread. Thereby running out of hosts to infect eventually. Dunno why some people have difficulty grasping this logic sometimes?

Opinions please "

When I sing

It will all come down to individual decisions. The sanctimonius keyboard wankers on here will be critisising anyone who meets for an awful long time yet.

Opinions please

.. which is delivered to you via the news media."

I'm not quite understanding your point here.....someone who no longer has an avid interest in following the pandemic in the way they once did, can still have enough knowledge to know how to behave safely and follow the rules.

Opinions please

.. which is delivered to you via the news media."

Why not add something constructive instead of constantly (green arrow) looking to pic fault.

You're obviously rule orientated instead of about principles.

Too many see a rule is something of a challenge to get around.

A principle however doesn't need rules. So the principle of social distancing, mask wearing and protecting yourself and others shouldn't need to have news up date reminders about changes and confusions to be maintained. The reason why we have the tiers is because of fuckwitts not adhering to principles but rather knowing all the rules and their small changes in order to get around them and spread the virus.

Hope that helps understand why they don't need to keep looking at the news.

"You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?

It's not exactly rocket science is it? You mix & mingle the virus spreads, the more people mixing & mingling the more it spreads.

You socially distance, self isolate the less it's able to spread, the more people socially distancing, self isolating the less it can spread. Thereby running out of hosts to infect eventually. Dunno why some people have difficulty grasping this logic sometimes?"

How about the 4 week lock down, "second wave", that ended after 4 weeks only to be rebranded so restrictions continued in the same manner but under a different name, and that rebranding being set to last for a reported 3-4 months ?

Youre right, the logic really gets away from many folk....

"You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?

You socially distance, self isolate the less it's able to spread, the more people socially distancing, self isolating the less it can spread. Thereby running out of hosts to infect eventually. Dunno why some people have difficulty grasping this logic sometimes?

How about the 4 week lock down, "second wave", that ended after 4 weeks only to be rebranded so restrictions continued in the same manner but under a different name, and that rebranding being set to last for a reported 3-4 months ?

Youre right, the logic really gets away from many folk...."

Ok, a simple explanation that hopefully shows you the working method of viral spread/containment:

You have a virus and meet up with 10 of your mates, 3 of those catch it and meet up with 10 of their mates each, each giving it to 3 more of each group of 10... That's 13 carrying now.

Alternatively, you've got a virus so you decide to self isolate...none of your mates catch it... Simples

Youre right, the logic really gets away from many folk...."

Call it whatever you like but if people don't behave, respect and adhere to the restrict their contact with others by minimising their contact with others, adhering to social distancing and isolating when they should then you can put in all the tiers you like and they won't do what they're intended to do.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Opinions please

You were also supposed to flatten the curve by staying home for 3 weeks just to flatten the curve... remember that promise ?"

I don't think it was a promise. Just sound advice

"Tempted to say "Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?"

Who knew Covid goes on holiday? "

The "Germans bombed Pearl Harbour"...???

I thought it was Imperial Japan........

Eva X

"

Call it whatever you like but if people don't behave, respect and adhere to the restrict their contact with others by minimising their contact with others, adhering to social distancing and isolating when they should then you can put in all the tiers you like and they won't do what they're intended to do."

^ this.

What I said upthread, it's not going to be over. Not only do we have people who are ignoring the guidelines, we also have a government allowing a free for all at Christmas.

By *al-TeaserCouple  over a year ago

Stoke-on-Trent

Opinions please

Stoke-on-Trent

Good point

Opinions please

Why not add something constructive instead of constantly (green arrow) looking to pic fault.

A principle however doesn't need rules. So the principle of social distancing, mask wearing and protecting yourself and others shouldn't need to have news up date reminders about changes and confusions to be maintained. The reason why we have the tiers is because of fuckwitts not adhering to principles but rather knowing all the rules and their small changes in order to get around them and spread the virus.

Hope that helps understand why they don't need to keep looking at the news. "

. So when you meet these presumably unknown people you describe as fuckwits do you call them that to their face ? Or is it just some grandstanding gesture from the safety of your keyboard bigging yourself up ? Just wondered !!!!

Stoke-on-Trent

Opinions please

I'm not quite understanding your point here.....someone who no longer has an avid interest in following the pandemic in the way they once did, can still have enough knowledge to know how to behave safely and follow the rules."

Well said

If anyone thinks they'll be granted their freedom back in the future by temporary compliance in the present then you are sadly mistaken. Make a note of the time and date of this post and in 10 years when nothing has been returned to you pormised, try not to feel hard done by as if no one tried to warn you in advance.

"If anyone thinks they'll be granted their freedom back in the future by temporary compliance in the present then you are sadly mistaken. Make a note of the time and date of this post and in 10 years when nothing has been returned to you pormised, try not to feel hard done by as if no one tried to warn you in advance."

Will the virus be completely wiped out - I don't believe it will

Will we be in restrictions for the next 10 years - No

As time goes by, with ever improving vaccines and gradual herd immunity, it will be another kind of flu that comes and goes, something people will cope with along with seasonal flu.

"If anyone thinks they'll be granted their freedom back in the future by temporary compliance in the present then you are sadly mistaken. Make a note of the time and date of this post and in 10 years when nothing has been returned to you pormised, try not to feel hard done by as if no one tried to warn you in advance."

In ten years? Omg....that's only 5 more bi-annual vaccine roll outs!

So we have to wait until covid 29 or 30 comes along until we can go back to pre-covid lifestyles?

Wise up mate

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

Quite funny for a scaremongering post.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Opinions please "

When I have been vaccinated my attitudes will no doubt modify and change

Mark my words, I do not want to be anywhere near close to correct in my outlook for potential outcomes, but I have been proven correct in times gone by.

I honestly do wish you all of you, both friend and seeming foe, the very best in everything you do, so maybe think back on my previous post ^^ in 10 years time, but in many decade to come as we near the end of our lives think back on this message and know that no matter how many years down the line, no matter the circumstance, no matter the perspective, i love you all unconditionally, now and for eternity, I hold every life not just close to my heart, but within it, and it is physically and emotinally painful to witness us falling in such a manner.

May love be with you all, for always.

By *ornLordMan  over a year ago

Wiltshire and London

The "Germans bombed Pearl Harbour"...???

I thought it was Imperial Japan........

Eva X "

The Germans bombed Poole Harbour.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

i don't think it'll be over as it will mutate.

don't trust guys in any case as 99% lie about their relationship status, and therefore they will lie about their vaccination status if it helps to get their leg over

Might consider becoming a couple but it would need to be exclusive

"i don't think it'll be over as it will mutate.

don't trust guys in any case as 99% lie about their relationship status, and therefore they will lie about their vaccination status if it helps to get their leg over

Might consider becoming a couple but it would need to be exclusive"

Rest assured, the lure of a leg over with someone hosting this vaccine is no lure at all.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I hope it's over soon

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

Wait what?

When did the Germans bomb pearl harbour?

Maybe I shouldn't have ditched main stream media

There's more chance of covid going on holiday then Germany bombing Hawaii

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Hope that helps understand why they don't need to keep looking at the news. "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

For the majority who post these statements and others who want the same, there will probably be several incidents that shift them to meeting. Similarly, the Cummings breaking of rules caused a massive plunge in public support.

Changing to lowest tier level will be enough for some perhaps. Or the government cancelling all restrictions may do it. Probably a succession of different changes will satisfy some peoples thresholds for it being safe enough for them. A year from now I would expect fewer people to be in this safe, not meeting group.

I know a few women like that as well

. Goodness me. My crystal ball predicts a life for you behind what looks like a sofa and a locked front door. Be happy

Opinions please

Hope that helps understand why they don't need to keep looking at the news. . So when you meet these presumably unknown people you describe as fuckwits do you call them that to their face ? Or is it just some grandstanding gesture from the safety of your keyboard bigging yourself up ? Just wondered !!!!"

Why would I meet them? If you read my profile you'll have an inkling as to my fab activity. There's also been a good amount of block material provide in the past 9 months to rule out fuckwitts.

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

[Removed by poster at 14/12/20 13:00:48]

By *entleman JackMan  over a year ago

Loughborough

6th April will be the official end of the Covid 19 virus.

Because that is the start of the UK Tax year, and the government need us all to be back at work paying taxes.

This is just the beginning, covid 21 will be huge

It's true it's the beginning this will go on for a few years now just as well I'm getting used to my own company now it's going to be the norm for a long time

I would assume it means once restrictions are all lifted

edinburgh

A very interesting mix of replies.

For some, they believe it’s a matter of following the rules and if everyone does that life will go back to how it was.

For some, they can see this being a condition that we have to consider in our actions for the next 5-10 years, whilst just as many can see this going on forever - just like flu.

So when and who says it’s over? I think that will be personal choices based on where you are in life and what you consider to be the risk.

I think for many swinging is over as they will never be fully comfortable with the risks, whilst the young will continue to make hay whilst the sun shines.

Just an opinion.

When is it over? My guess is when FAB remove the Virus section from the forums will be a pretty good indicator

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

"And your evidence/back up for such a statement?

"

Think there will come a time when people will decide for themselves what they do! Some allready do and it's up to them at end of day! When alls said and done tbh x

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"A very interesting mix of replies.

For some, they believe it’s a matter of following the rules and if everyone does that life will go back to how it was.

For some, they can see this being a condition that we have to consider in our actions for the next 5-10 years, whilst just as many can see this going on forever - just like flu.

So when and who says it’s over? I think that will be personal choices based on where you are in life and what you consider to be the risk.

I think for many swinging is over as they will never be fully comfortable with the risks, whilst the young will continue to make hay whilst the sun shines.

Just an opinion. "

Agreed, it looks like swinging is over- certainly as we knew it and consequently so clubs are sadly finished.

By *arry247Couple  over a year ago

Wakefield

For us it is a personal thing, we decide when it is safe to meet again. Just the same as we decide other things in our lives. At present we do not think it is safe to meet yet.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Opinions please "

When restrictions are lifted and everything is open again.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Wait what?

When did the Germans bomb pearl harbour?

Maybe I shouldn't have ditched main stream media

There's more chance of covid going on holiday then Germany bombing Hawaii "

Don’t mention the war, I mentioned it once but think I got away with it

By *ess n BenCouple  over a year ago

Didcot

The war is not meant to be won, it is meant to be continuous. Hierarchical society is only possible on the basis of poverty and ignorance. This new version is the past and no different past can ever have existed. In principle the war effort is always planned to keep society on the brink of starvation. The war is waged by the ruling group against its own subjects and its object is not the victory over either Eurasia or East Asia, but to keep the very structure of society intact"

Bet you are a bundle of laughs down the pub

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"A very interesting mix of replies.

Just an opinion. "

Agree 100%

When I can get pissed in a pub until 2am, thats when its over

edinburgh

Not until March 2021

Buckled in and hold on to your sanity

World bank say the expected closing date is 31st March 2025.

Get used to it, another 5 years.

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"World bank say the expected closing date is 31st March 2025.

Get used to it, another 5 years."

What?!?! This can’t be true!

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"World bank say the expected closing date is 31st March 2025.

Get used to it, another 5 years.

What?!?! This can’t be true! "

If talking globally, it could be by the time everyone is vaccinated and a return to normality, economic pressures start to reduce

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Come March the figures will be practically zero as is normal for respiratory illness. Of course they will be telling to watch out for the next wave in September.

By *isandhers691127Couple  over a year ago

Bournemouth

Bet you are a bundle of laughs down the pub "

» Add a new message to this topic