FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine be prepared

Vaccine be prepared

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

If you get summoned for the jab please use a tad of common sense and go dressed appropriately. When I went for a flu jab last week they told me to go wearing a short sleeved shirt under my jacket which I did, they were being done in a local community hall with 5 people administering the jabs, as we got to the end of the queue told to slip of jackets then went up to the nurse, wipe jab wipe took only seconds, I was told to wait for 10 mins as it was my first time. Then up wobbles a woman skin tight jumper on it took at least a couple of minutes for her to get this over her head then underneath she had a long sleeved skin tight top on well several minutes were spent trying to extricate her arm with no success so the nurse stood in front of her to try and shield her from us voyeurs while she lifted the top off exposing her ample bra clad boobs lol highlight of my day, but what a waste of time at least 5 others if not 10 could have been done in the time wasted the vaccinations will never get done if everyone is going to halt the system like this. Probably best go commando in case they got jab it in the arse and not the arm lol.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ncutgemMan  over a year ago

Bath ish

Ive had a pnemonia jab they told me aftet my arm would hurt They WERNT kidding ot jas to high up in your left arm ARGHH my walking hand its day Five Apparently I got jab too high up make sure they do it at the right height

Most of my mates have had no problems at all

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Trivial

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"If you get summoned for the jab please use a tad of common sense and go dressed appropriately. When I went for a flu jab last week they told me to go wearing a short sleeved shirt under my jacket which I did, they were being done in a local community hall with 5 people administering the jabs, as we got to the end of the queue told to slip of jackets then went up to the nurse, wipe jab wipe took only seconds, I was told to wait for 10 mins as it was my first time. Then up wobbles a woman skin tight jumper on it took at least a couple of minutes for her to get this over her head then underneath she had a long sleeved skin tight top on well several minutes were spent trying to extricate her arm with no success so the nurse stood in front of her to try and shield her from us voyeurs while she lifted the top off exposing her ample bra clad boobs lol highlight of my day, but what a waste of time at least 5 others if not 10 could have been done in the time wasted the vaccinations will never get done if everyone is going to halt the system like this. Probably best go commando in case they got jab it in the arse and not the arm lol."

"wipe, jab, wipe"... Sounds like sex after 9 months of hand relief...

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

Choose a different area. Ex health professional here. If they are triple wrapped up top, but can discretely roll down the waist of their pants to expose the upper/outer quadrant of their ass, stick it in there. If they're in a skirt, a quick lift of one side to expose the thigh is also a goer.

The problem could be is that some of the vaccinators are not fully trained health professionals. They are fire crew, trained in basic first aid and have additional training for the vaccine. This is a brilliant use of resources, but they may have only been trained in administering into the arm and can therefore only use the arm. It's not ideal as some people are not good candidates for arm vaccination but time was an issue here, so I get why training was more targeted

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I remember going to the GP for an injection which I expected to be in my arm. He asked me to lift my skirt and I was wearing stockings, suspenders and a red silky thong

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I remember going to the GP for an injection which I expected to be in my arm. He asked me to lift my skirt and I was wearing stockings, suspenders and a red silky thong "

You made his day hahahaha

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"I remember going to the GP for an injection which I expected to be in my arm. He asked me to lift my skirt and I was wearing stockings, suspenders and a red silky thong "

Is there any more...? Double entendres about injections and emptying his syringe etc.... Don't leave us hanging

By *usie p OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Lol sally well done spot on for easy access

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

He’s probably been struck off by now

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"

He’s probably been struck off by now "

Why ? He did nothing inappropriate

» Add a new message to this topic