FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Self isolation.

Self isolation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ir-spunk-alot OP   Man  over a year ago

south coast

Hi question.

I have come in contact with someone with covid. Kept a 2m distance but spent over an hour with this person. I have been told to self isolate for 14 days.

Does my flat mate who hasn't been in contact with anyone with covid but lives with me, we share bathroom and kitchen (not at same time) have to self isolate too?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Hi question.

I have come in contact with someone with covid. Kept a 2m distance but spent over an hour with this person. I have been told to self isolate for 14 days.

Does my flat mate who hasn't been in contact with anyone with covid but lives with me, we share bathroom and kitchen (not at same time) have to self isolate too?

"

I think the rules would be only if you test positive for covid would your flat mate have to isolate.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

This should answer your questions about you and your flat mate. Also isolation is now 10 days as per the guidance in this link.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae#part-2-people-who-have-had-close-contact-with-someone-who-has-coronavirus

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"This should answer your questions about you and your flat mate. Also isolation is now 10 days as per the guidance in this link.

"

Yep 10 days now unless you develop symptoms then the 10 starts over again and you should get tested.

By *ir-spunk-alot OP   Man  over a year ago

south coast

"This should answer your questions about you and your flat mate. Also isolation is now 10 days as per the guidance in this link.

https://www.gov.uk/guidance/nhs-test-and-trace-how-it-works?priority-taxon=774cee22-d896-44c1-a611-e3109cce8eae#part-2-people-who-have-had-close-contact-with-someone-who-has-coronavirus"

Thank you.

» Add a new message to this topic