FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I’m not wearing a fucking mask!

I’m not wearing a fucking mask!

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ebjonnson OP   Man  over a year ago

Maldon

- to, suddenly it doesn’t seem an imposition or an issue. It’s become habit to grab one along with phone, wallet, keys, glasses etc before heading out to the shop.

Amazing how quickly we adapt.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"- to, suddenly it doesn’t seem an imposition or an issue. It’s become habit to grab one along with phone, wallet, keys, glasses etc before heading out to the shop.

Amazing how quickly we adapt. "

I have some in the car .

In my handbag

By the front door too

Plus hand sanitizer

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's no deal at all, with minimal preparation or effort needed and if it saves 1 infection that could trigger a chain of others, possibly deaths, it's so worthwhile.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have them in car and bag

sanitizer and in bag

sometimes wipes

ive had 1 close relative pass way

with it and 2 others that have had

so far im clear

"- to, suddenly it doesn’t seem an imposition or an issue. It’s become habit to grab one along with phone, wallet, keys, glasses etc before heading out to the shop.

Indeed and it's even fashionable now. People might start changing them too as fashion changes which will help too. Funny how people respond depending on what matters to them.

By *jhj69Couple  over a year ago

sale

We can't move for masks. Pockets of all my coats, in the car, desk, by the front door etc. It amuses me that even though I've got them everywhere, I've been to the shop three doors down twice this week and had to come back for a mask after doing the 'check all my pockets" routine outside the door of the shop and getting sympathetic looks from people as they smugly put theirs on and I turn around and head home.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! X

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Every coat I have has pockets of face masks and dog poo bags

"Every coat I have has pockets of face masks and dog poo bags "

Make sure you don’t mix them up

I’m surprised that you can’t get ones printed with the Rolling Stones lips on the front

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

My trusty mask is always in my pocket ready for when its needed. No disposable ones for me, I'm saving the planet.

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I can't wait for the time to throw them away. i hate them. I don't believe they offer you much protection anyway. Since we had to start wearing them. the infection rates actually went up. Social distancing is much better.

They are not normal and never will be

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I have loads the blue ones I don't like

ashford

"I’m surprised that you can’t get ones printed with the Rolling Stones lips on the front "

U can my 21 year old got one as a pressie her friend used a pic of her to get it made and she has lip fillers it's so funny! I might actually go borrow it for a pic ! X

[Removed by poster at 17/12/20 14:42:21]

STOKE ON TRENT

"Its coming to all of us.

Like the flue its gear to stay.

Get used to it and try to live a normal life. "

What gear?

"I’m surprised that you can’t get ones printed with the Rolling Stones lips on the front

U can my 21 year old got one as a pressie her friend used a pic of her to get it made and she has lip fillers it's so funny! I might actually go borrow it for a pic ! X"

Thanks, I’ve just been sent a link

Sorry ment hear....lol

STOKE ON TRENT

"Sorry ment hear....lol "

Xxx

ashford

"I’m surprised that you can’t get ones printed with the Rolling Stones lips on the front

U can my 21 year old got one as a pressie her friend used a pic of her to get it made and she has lip fillers it's so funny! I might actually go borrow it for a pic ! X

Thanks, I’ve just been sent a link

"

I've just took a pic with it its uploading can even see her nose ring lmao! X

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

I have probably 10 in my car , 2 or three in my hand bag , in my jackets, trousers usually always i found one, other day i went Aldi shooping i open.my purse to pick up money to pay guess what what cones out from my purse ?

STOKE ON TRENT

"I have probably 10 in my car , 2 or three in my hand bag , in my jackets, trousers usually always i found one, other day i went Aldi shooping i open.my purse to pick up money to pay guess what what cones out from my purse ? "

I keep losing mine

By *hic EventsWoman  over a year ago

Cambridge

Indeed and it's even fashionable now. People might start changing them too as fashion changes which will help too. Funny how people respond depending on what matters to them."

Let’s hope not! I miss seeing pretty faces and smiles

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

"I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! X"

I do feel for anyone who has to wear a mask for hours on end .

By *etleyBitterMan  over a year ago

wakefield

its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made"

Come again?

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! X"
Yes it must be hard to wear one for so long, whilst they are good, it does have its side effects. I also wear mine and I always keep an extra just in case as well

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Be so glad when we can ditch the Muzzle

STOKE ON TRENT

"Be so glad when we can ditch the Muzzle "

I know x

Maldon

"Be so glad when we can ditch the Muzzle "

Agreed. Look forward to that day indeed.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made"

Public health England advice doesn’t have to go through parliament during a pandemic

Masks have always been used for this purpose just not on the public lol... same reason surgeons have worn them forever

By *iveralandssklpMan  over a year ago

Turkey

"Sorry ment hear....lol "

No you meant Here and Flu

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

"I’m surprised that you can’t get ones printed with the Rolling Stones lips on the front "

You can but the price is ridiculous...from China where else!!

The down side of all this is the litter, more common than McDonald's or used condoms.

I have antibodies but still wear it just to not breath others people bad breath and smokers/Vapers in the street !!

By *razyhappyguys04Couple  over a year ago

London.

Brained wash everyone is,, they don't work causing more health issues. The government are controlling us and you can't see it ,, freedom has gone and won't come back unless we all ditch the masks cause if we don't you will be forced to wear them on the streets with fines if you don't,, this is not about a virus no more ,, xx

"its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made

Public health England advice doesn’t have to go through parliament during a pandemic

Masks have always been used for this purpose just not on the public lol... same reason surgeons have worn them forever "

I agree plus in eastern countries they use them also to protect themselves against pollutions

By *litheroevoyeurMan  over a year ago

Clitheroe

[Removed by poster at 17/12/20 16:33:05]

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made

Masks have always been used for this purpose just not on the public lol... same reason surgeons have worn them forever

I agree plus in eastern countries they use them also to protect themselves against pollutions"

But we’re brainwashed and they cause health issues

"I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! XYes it must be hard to wear one for so long, whilst they are good, it does have its side effects. I also wear mine and I always keep an extra just in case as well "

Yep people complaint wearing in the shop? We have to wear it 12 hours a day, headache, dry throat, nose irritation.

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

[Removed by poster at 17/12/20 16:34:11]

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

Finding a facemask in my pocket is the 2020 equivalent of finding a fiver in an old jacket.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"Brained wash everyone is,, they don't work causing more health issues. The government are controlling us and you can't see it ,, freedom has gone and won't come back unless we all ditch the masks cause if we don't you will be forced to wear them on the streets with fines if you don't,, this is not about a virus no more ,, xx"
Totally agree with you the damage to our freedoms, the wreckage of our economy ,when this so called panic ends, Blair called us Cool Britannia will be new name Boring poor Britain

"I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! XYes it must be hard to wear one for so long, whilst they are good, it does have its side effects. I also wear mine and I always keep an extra just in case as well

Yep people complaint wearing in the shop? We have to wear it 12 hours a day, headache, dry throat, nose irritation. "

Yes there are many side effects. I wonder how it got approved to wear masks with no testing.

liverpool

"Brained wash everyone is,, they don't work causing more health issues. The government are controlling us and you can't see it ,, freedom has gone and won't come back unless we all ditch the masks cause if we don't you will be forced to wear them on the streets with fines if you don't,, this is not about a virus no more ,, xx"

Erm....

I agree plus in eastern countries they use them also to protect themselves against pollutions

But we’re brainwashed and they cause health issues "

I know it's laughable the things some people are coming out with

We share one between us lol

You not kinky

Very lol

ashford

"I wear the feking thing cos I have to I've certainly not adapted to it and never will! 7 hrs straight is not good we had 2 pass out at work today! It's got so hot again and as we rushing round against the clock to pick our quota it's not good! XYes it must be hard to wear one for so long, whilst they are good, it does have its side effects. I also wear mine and I always keep an extra just in case as well

Yep people complaint wearing in the shop? We have to wear it 12 hours a day, headache, dry throat, nose irritation. "

And why is it ur nose allways itches when u got it on? X

Yep people complaint wearing in the shop? We have to wear it 12 hours a day, headache, dry throat, nose irritation. Yes there are many side effects. I wonder how it got approved to wear masks with no testing."

It’s a worrying question and this is why for most government covid is a blessing! They can pass any law or regulation based on fear. And print as much money they want to...

most masks are useless against covid! Especially the fashionable ones. We got the blue one at work and go through 500/ day... someone make a fortune

sale

Wow, wish I'd never popped into this discussion now. Quick question, for those that think the government is "controlling" them by making them wear a mask or "muzzle". I'm assuming you don't have a driving license, passport, have a NHS number, pay taxes or council tax? Because, if you think the government has an "agenda" in taking away your freedom, what makes you think they'd use a mask to do this, when they have the ability to do it in far more easily in other ways?

I wear it only where legally mandated, and wait for the opportunity to vote for an alternative. Unfortunately the kinds of people are are usually against authoritarianism are balls deep in this particular variety of authoritarianism.

The Tories are extremely fortunate that this happened shortly after a general election, as opposed to shortly before one. I hope that their actions over this period are not forgotten.

"Wow, wish I'd never popped into this discussion now. Quick question, for those that think the government is "controlling" them by making them wear a mask or "muzzle". I'm assuming you don't have a driving license, passport, have a NHS number, pay taxes or council tax? Because, if you think the government has an "agenda" in taking away your freedom, what makes you think they'd use a mask to do this, when they have the ability to do it in far more easily in other ways?"

If anything i think the masks hinder the face recognition control regime that they would love to role out.

Personally; they may work or they may not but I would prefer to edge on the side of caution.

sale

"Wow, wish I'd never popped into this discussion now. Quick question, for those that think the government is "controlling" them by making them wear a mask or "muzzle". I'm assuming you don't have a driving license, passport, have a NHS number, pay taxes or council tax? Because, if you think the government has an "agenda" in taking away your freedom, what makes you think they'd use a mask to do this, when they have the ability to do it in far more easily in other ways?

If anything i think the masks hinder the face recognition control regime that they would love to role out.

Personally; they may work or they may not but I would prefer to edge on the side of caution. "

An interesting point in the arena of control. The idea that the general population, disguising their faces by wearing a mask somehow makes them more rather than less controlled is interesting. Perhaps burglars are just sheep following government dictators by covering their faces when they rob shops? Maybe they should buck the trend and not wear one?

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

I'm amazed there are no entrepreneurs offering used knickers as masks.... Not my choice but I bet there's a few who would

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

interesting read on masks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9055645/Wearing-used-mask-WORSE-not-wearing-one-study-suggests.html

"Wow, wish I'd never popped into this discussion now. Quick question, for those that think the government is "controlling" them by making them wear a mask or "muzzle". I'm assuming you don't have a driving license, passport, have a NHS number, pay taxes or council tax? Because, if you think the government has an "agenda" in taking away your freedom, what makes you think they'd use a mask to do this, when they have the ability to do it in far more easily in other ways?"

Having an identity is not an issue on freedom, but make wearing a mask a legal requirement with police involvement, fines, prison sentences is kind of worried. What next? should have stayed a high recommendation or advice.

The mask is part of many procedure to limit spreading the virus like washing your hands, not touching your face, not touching products in supermarkets if you don’t intend to buy etc... have you noticed now the mayhem in shops where there is no distance respected.

you what!!!

liverpool

"interesting read on masks

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-9055645/Wearing-used-mask-WORSE-not-wearing-one-study-suggests.html

"

The team from California Baptist university

Well I'm convinced

sale

"Wow, wish I'd never popped into this discussion now. Quick question, for those that think the government is "controlling" them by making them wear a mask or "muzzle". I'm assuming you don't have a driving license, passport, have a NHS number, pay taxes or council tax? Because, if you think the government has an "agenda" in taking away your freedom, what makes you think they'd use a mask to do this, when they have the ability to do it in far more easily in other ways?

Having an identity is not an issue on freedom, but make wearing a mask a legal requirement with police involvement, fines, prison sentences is kind of worried. What next? should have stayed a high recommendation or advice.

The mask is part of many procedure to limit spreading the virus like washing your hands, not touching your face, not touching products in supermarkets if you don’t intend to buy etc... have you noticed now the mayhem in shops where there is no distance respected. "

I agree, it is part of a reducing the spread, not the stop of the spread. However, driving a car without a license is illegal, crossing an international border without proper id is illegal, not paying your taxes is illegal. All come with fines and potential prison sentences. What we have here is a method of reducing the spread of a virus that is not only killing people, but, also causing long term impacts on health. What do you think would be the outcome if a surgeon, or surgical staff decided that the rules around masks were just the government trying to control them and decided they'd ignore the rules? The idea that the government are controlling you by making you wear a mask is nonsense when there are many easier, more insidious and effective ways of doing so.

in the sticks

Well I'm convinced "

probably more convincing then the government ... waits for the baptist university to change its mind after tory hqs donation and ppe contract

By *moothdickMan  over a year ago

stoke

Some ppl should wear masks, not cuz of covid, they should just wear a mask

sale

Well I'm convinced "

To be fair, the study did identify that wearing a new surgical mask was a good thing and wearing a used mask wasn't as good. The interesting thing is, they felt that a 25% reduction was somehow worse than no reduction. It ignores the fact that me wearing a mask improves the effectiveness, if you are also wearing a mask. Finally, of course, the Daily Mail don't actually link to the published article and the co-author doesn't list this research on his list of academic publications. However it does provide this quote from the co-author.

'We hope public health authorities strengthen the current preventative measures to curb COVID-19 transmission, like choosing a more effective mask, wearing it properly for the highest protection, and avoid using an excessively used or expired surgical mask,' Xi said.

It’s always good to get a retarded perception.

ashford

"Some ppl should wear masks, not cuz of covid, they should just wear a mask "

Cos they ugly? X

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

"I can't wait for the time to throw them away. i hate them. I don't believe they offer you much protection anyway. Since we had to start wearing them. the infection rates actually went up. Social distancing is much better.

They are not normal and never will be "

They don't offer you a lot of protection, but provide a lot for the people you are speaking to or breathing near. Look at some of the timelapsed movies of how much they restrict the spread of aerosols and viruses they carry. Remember the mask isn't for you, it's for those you might infect, particularly if you're asymptomatic but carrying the virus.

By *andb69Couple  over a year ago

leeds

The mask is part of many procedure to limit spreading the virus like washing your hands, not touching your face, not touching products in supermarkets if you don’t intend to buy etc... have you noticed now the mayhem in shops where there is no distance respected.

I agree, it is part of a reducing the spread, not the stop of the spread. However, driving a car without a license is illegal, crossing an international border without proper id is illegal, not paying your taxes is illegal. All come with fines and potential prison sentences. What we have here is a method of reducing the spread of a virus that is not only killing people, but, also causing long term impacts on health. What do you think would be the outcome if a surgeon, or surgical staff decided that the rules around masks were just the government trying to control them and decided they'd ignore the rules? The idea that the government are controlling you by making you wear a mask is nonsense when there are many easier, more insidious and effective ways of doing so. "

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man madeyou what!!!"

He said

its all&con goverment r corrupt bastards its not even been past thru parliment u av to wear masks sum 1s made it up&they are makeing fortune wiv percentages sold corrupt bastards this virus wot eva it is as been man made"

Although we all now need to get in the habit of using reusable face coverings. The environmental damage caused by discarded masks is growing daily.

When I've finished the laundry I put fresh mask in trouser/coat pockets because I'm sk forgetful.

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

still forget to take mine out sometimes have to pull jumper up over mouth and nose at least once a week wen in shops.as for the bus ive not been on one since this started am getting fit cycling everywhere

in the sticks

Say no more ...

https://youtu.be/sRFtVsL9dzE

sale

"Say no more ...

https://youtu.be/sRFtVsL9dzE"

How very Scientific. Hopefully you’ll point that out to any surgical staff you come across

Yep people complaint wearing in the shop? We have to wear it 12 hours a day, headache, dry throat, nose irritation. Yes there are many side effects. I wonder how it got approved to wear masks with no testing.

It’s a worrying question and this is why for most government covid is a blessing! They can pass any law or regulation based on fear. And print as much money they want to...

most masks are useless against covid! Especially the fashionable ones. We got the blue one at work and go through 500/ day... someone make a fortune "

Yes they are expensive as well, so someone is making a profit out of it.

Fairly close

in the sticks

"Say no more ...

How very Scientific. Hopefully you’ll point that out to any surgical staff you come across "

About as scientific as getting one out your pocket and think it works wonders

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

I agree, it is part of a reducing the spread, not the stop of the spread. However, driving a car without a license is illegal, crossing an international border without proper id is illegal, not paying your taxes is illegal. All come with fines and potential prison sentences. What we have here is a method of reducing the spread of a virus that is not only killing people, but, also causing long term impacts on health. What do you think would be the outcome if a surgeon, or surgical staff decided that the rules around masks were just the government trying to control them and decided they'd ignore the rules? The idea that the government are controlling you by making you wear a mask is nonsense when there are many easier, more insidious and effective ways of doing so. "

Far too much logic and sense...

sale

"Say no more ...

How very Scientific. Hopefully you’ll point that out to any surgical staff you come across

About as scientific as getting one out your pocket and think it works wonders "

literally no one thinks that. It is one measure of a range of measures including social distancing, and hand washing. It is not me wearing a mask or you wearing a mask that stops the spread it’s both of us wearing a mask, not getting into each other’s personal space and specifically hand hygiene.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"My trusty mask is always in my pocket ready for when its needed. No disposable ones for me, I'm saving the planet. "

presumably washing it every night at the appropriate temperature and then ensuring it's dry again before putting it on the next day?

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

As mentioned many months ago.

Masks do not work in the 'real' world.

Most of the public have no understanding whatsoever of statistics, logic or physics.

More Than a Dozen Credible Medical Studies Prove Face Masks Do Not Work. Even In Hospitals!

Go ask all your friends at what point a kettle reaches 100 Degrees C.

90% will give the wrong answer.

By *lue NoteMan  over a year ago

Chertsey

Brained washed...?

Righto matey.

sale

"As mentioned many months ago.

Most of the public have no understanding whatsoever of statistics, logic or physics.

More Than a Dozen Credible Medical Studies Prove Face Masks Do Not Work. Even In Hospitals!

"

And 172 peer reviewed articles identify that in conjunction with other measures they’re effective. https://www.thelancet.com/journals/lancet/article/PIIS0140-6736(20)31142-9/fulltext

Can you point a link to your peer reviewed articles please?

By the way I have post grad qualifications in statistical research.

Waiting till most of it is over. We'll have a wave of complaints about personal liberties leveled at those who still wish to wear them because some will find it offensive that some continue to wear them in front of them.

"

Could you explain what was meant by, " Masks do not work in the 'real' world", by the person who said it and please explain what your understanding of it too?

My dad bought one which was supposed to be the "shocked emoji" mouth but he looks more like a sex doll. He loves it

nr bristol

[Removed by poster at 18/12/20 08:57:35]

Ffs why would all the countries in the world bother.

nr bristol

Could you explain what was meant by, " Masks do not work in the 'real' world", by the person who said it and please explain what your understanding of it too?"

I said it based on countless articles and the Danish Study.

Plus people not using them just once, keeping in pocket after use, constantly touching them etc.

Normal respiration is 500ml air (at 21% oxygen) in and out... that's with a mask or not.

Look up 'More Than a Dozen Credible Medical Studies Prove Face Masks Do Not Work Even In Hospitals'

sale

Could you explain what was meant by, " Masks do not work in the 'real' world", by the person who said it and please explain what your understanding of it too?

Plus people not using them just once, keeping in pocket after use, constantly touching them etc.

Normal respiration is 500ml air (at 21% oxygen) in and out... that's with a mask or not.

Look up 'More Than a Dozen Credible Medical Studies Prove Face Masks Do Not Work Even In Hospitals'

"

What a marvellous self own. Did you read the actual Danish study or did you read the social media reports. Because the study itself was not only flawed, it was inconclusive.

Not only that but it only looked at the protection given to the wearer. Masks are designed to be used in conjunction with other people wearing masks as well. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4586

My advice is to not use social media for your research and use actual research for your research

"

Ffs why would all the countries in the world bother. "

It's the lizard people behind it....

Or the Illuminati, or the Templars or the Masons or....

It's an interesting point. I don't even find them uncomfortable anymore - I did at first. However, I still wore/wear them.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

They need to be disposed of properly and not thrown on the ground, beach etc.

By *ty31Man  over a year ago

NW London

"Although we all now need to get in the habit of using reusable face coverings. The environmental damage caused by discarded masks is growing daily. "

I do think that there should be a better way to discard face coverings than simply dumping them.

Also, I do worry about the conditions they are manufactured in, I'm not convinced that the majority haven't been made in a sweatshop by staff paid massively below minimum wage

nr bristol

What a marvellous self own. Did you read the actual Danish study or did you read the social media reports. Because the study itself was not only flawed, it was inconclusive.

Not only that but it only looked at the protection given to the wearer. Masks are designed to be used in conjunction with other people wearing masks as well. https://www.bmj.com/content/371/bmj.m4586

My advice is to not use social media for your research and use actual research for your research "

Neil Orr’s study, published in 1981 in the Annals of the Royal College of Surgeons of England.

nr bristol

I wonder why The WHO said masks were not needed...for the general population. ?

Geneva, Switzerland February 24, 2020

sale

"I wonder why The WHO said masks were not needed...for the general population. ?

Geneva, Switzerland February 24, 2020"

And then changed their advice in June 2020 based on “evolving evidence”. Seriously the Orr study is literally not relevant as it only looks at surgical environments and doesn’t look at airborne particles two way transmission. The reality is wearing a mask has been evidenced to reduced the spread in conjunction with other measures when both parties are wearing masks. The fact that all the “studies” you site don’t take this into account is a fundamental flaw in what you believe is research.

Indeed and it's even fashionable now. People might start changing them too as fashion changes which will help too. Funny how people respond depending on what matters to them."

Agreed, Charli has Victoria’s secrets masks with diamanté’s... what’s not to love?

STOKE ON TRENT

Indeed and it's even fashionable now. People might start changing them too as fashion changes which will help too. Funny how people respond depending on what matters to them.

Agreed, Charli has Victoria’s secrets masks with diamanté’s... what’s not to love?"

Show me

ashford

It's an interesting point. I don't even find them uncomfortable anymore - I did at first. However, I still wore/wear them. "

Really??? How long u wear it at a time? X

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"I wonder why The WHO said masks were not needed...for the general population. ?

Geneva, Switzerland February 24, 2020"

The WHO was referring to the ability/ non ability of a mask being able to directly protect someone from catching the virus .. which is still debatable .. what you appear not to see is that wearing a mask is also psychological . I dont have much faith in a mask protecting me from the virus ( if you get it you get it ) However, I do feel happy to wear one because it reassures the older generation, the mentally ill and those who struggle with anxiety etc .. and to be fair THOSE are the main reasons why no one should complain or refuse to wear a mask .. it helps everyone .

Just imagine if some savvy fuckers brought up worlds stock of PPE on the cheap in HUGH bulk before its price and demand x'd by at least 20... oh, no wait, yep, that did happen.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The only thing made up is your little tirade, based on absolutely zero evidence. It's worth thinking and researching before pumping out untreated BS

You tried Amazon or Ebay lol

In 2021 the world will be destroyed by all the abandoned ppe, it will rise high above the horizon like a dirty smudge on the landscape. Then towards the end of the year one final mask will set off an avalanche and we will all be buried in almost pyroclastic avalanche of surgical masks.

"In 2021 the world will be destroyed by all the abandoned ppe, it will rise high above the horizon like a dirty smudge on the landscape. Then towards the end of the year one final mask will set off an avalanche and we will all be buried in almost pyroclastic avalanche of surgical masks. "

The amount

Of paper one you see discarded is shocking. I’ve got reusable cloth ones that get charged every couple of hours. The paper ones aren’t that great as they get damp quickly

"In 2021 the world will be destroyed by all the abandoned ppe, it will rise high above the horizon like a dirty smudge on the landscape. Then towards the end of the year one final mask will set off an avalanche and we will all be buried in almost pyroclastic avalanche of surgical masks.

The amount

Of paper one you see discarded is shocking. I’ve got reusable cloth ones that get charged every couple of hours. The paper ones aren’t that great as they get damp quickly

"

It would be a just like covid to then in an ironic twist kill us off with the ppe.. The sneaky b**tard virus.

Maldon

"In 2021 the world will be destroyed by all the abandoned ppe, it will rise high above the horizon like a dirty smudge on the landscape. Then towards the end of the year one final mask will set off an avalanche and we will all be buried in almost pyroclastic avalanche of surgical masks.

The amount

"

It’s that bad that discarded masks are covering up the McDonald’s litter and Red Bull cans!

The amount

It’s that bad that discarded masks are covering up the McDonald’s litter and Red Bull cans!"

The same gormless cunts dispose that drop McD’s amd Red Bull/Monster cans are the same gormless cu to dropping the masks (which they normally wear pulled below their nose

» Add a new message to this topic