FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Majority of the virus threads are started by

Majority of the virus threads are started by

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hic Events OP   Woman  over a year ago

Cambridge

I’ve noticed a huge drive of OP virus threads are posted by single men! I guess we how them some sort of gratitude for their contributions x

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"I’ve noticed a huge drive of OP virus threads are posted by single men! I guess we how them some sort of gratitude for their contributions x"

Having read a great many of them, gratitude isn't what I'd be offering.

E

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads.

"Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads."

Like 1000 times and for men it's the primary place to chat too. Another reason many start threads.

So OP what is the real point of your post?

Is it just another opinion OP? Angry green arrow.

"Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads."

This is indeed true, many of them mean well & it's just to chat or connect but many also for other unfortunate reasons!!

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Yes most are started by single men as we are the majority of the site. I would also say not just in the virus section but the whole forum too

Cambridge

"I’ve noticed a huge drive of OP virus threads are posted by single men! I guess we how them some sort of gratitude for their contributions x"

Owe*

Damn iPhone

Cambridge

[Removed by poster at 17/12/20 16:01:49]

Cambridge

"I’ve noticed a huge drive of OP virus threads are posted by single men! I guess we how them some sort of gratitude for their contributions x

Having read a great many of them, gratitude isn't what I'd be offering.

E"

Ha. They certainly keep it refreshed!

Cambridge

"Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads.Yes most are started by single men as we are the majority of the site. I would also say not just in the virus section but the whole forum too "

Well thank you for giving us something to read.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

"Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads.Yes most are started by single men as we are the majority of the site. I would also say not just in the virus section but the whole forum too

Well thank you for giving us something to read. "

Yw, it is fun to do the threads too

By *unCuriousHarryMan  over a year ago

somrwhere over the rainbow, The Shire

"Seeing as there is a higher proportion of single men that use the forums than any other demographic surely that makes sense that there would be more of them starting threads.Yes most are started by single men as we are the majority of the site. I would also say not just in the virus section but the whole forum too

Well thank you for giving us something to read. "

I’m rarely on the forums. Maybe I should start some threads haha

Happy and hearty Christmas to you all

By *spotpleasurerMan  over a year ago

Norwich

Women have no time. They're too busy looking at hundreds of messages, deciding which ones to delete unread and picking the few worth replying to.

» Add a new message to this topic