FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine calculator

Vaccine calculator

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *adyinred696969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

There is an online calculator to tell you when you will get the vaccine. For me, as I work in care, its very soon. For Mart...well, if they hit 1 million vaccinations a week, he will get his sometime during/after June. Currently they are doing 130,000 a week, so it could be 2022 (or later) before he gets his!

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heshire-cat74Woman  over a year ago

Stoke on Trent

Just checked mine

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Mine just showed that I should be vaccinated between 13/03/2021 and 23/04/2021.

And my partner between 28/1/2021 and 14/02/2021.

So not too long for us.

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

Same place as Cheshire, September seems like miles away

By *adyinred696969 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Brecon

"Just checked mine

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021"

Yes, but they are only doing about one eight of the 1 million so far, and I'm guessing it will take some time to get anywhere near it, meaning the dates are going to be bumped a looooong way down the road.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I'm between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021

By *uenevereWoman  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"I'm between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021 "

I got the same result.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Sometime between June and September.

Me too

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Not that bothered in knowing. May even get it abroad if I’m out there when it’s on offer.

Hopefully my Dad will be able to have it very soon which I’m over the moon about. Even as close as next week.

"Just checked mine

Given a vaccination rate of 1,000,000 a week and an uptake of 70.6%, you should expect to receive your vaccine between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021

Yes, but they are only doing about one eight of the 1 million so far, and I'm guessing it will take some time to get anywhere near it, meaning the dates are going to be bumped a looooong way down the road. "

We are in the 1st phase of the programme with not a huge supply of vaccine but I personally believe mass roll out Will start middle of January.

Just this once Im really glad that it looks like you were wrong and we have both been given priority.

X

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

Hmmm total 'guess'timation'.

North West

"I'm between 25/06/2021 and 15/09/2021

Just this once Im really glad that it looks like you were wrong and we have both been given priority.

X"

That's not priority, that's the date being given to everyone who is in the "other" category

I'm 35, not a care home worker, no medical conditions on the list etc. That's the estimate for vaccinating the general adult population, presumably, hence so many of us here getting exactly the same dates. We need the Oxford vaccine to be approved before those dates are do-able, I think!

X

That's not priority, that's the date being given to everyone who is in the "other" category

I'm 35, not a care home worker, no medical conditions on the list etc. That's the estimate for vaccinating the general adult population, presumably, hence so many of us here getting exactly the same dates. We need the Oxford vaccine to be approved before those dates are do-able, I think!"

No my lovely my post was further up with our estimated dates.

Looks like I will be between middle of March and middle of April and ash will be middle of January to middle of February.

Do you remember I got a little bit upset when the initial list was rolled out because he'd been told he would be priority but the 1st list suggested that he wouldn't be.

North West

X

I'm 35, not a care home worker, no medical conditions on the list etc. That's the estimate for vaccinating the general adult population, presumably, hence so many of us here getting exactly the same dates. We need the Oxford vaccine to be approved before those dates are do-able, I think!

No my lovely my post was further up with our estimated dates.

Looks like I will be between middle of March and middle of April and ash will be middle of January to middle of February.

Do you remember I got a little bit upset when the initial list was rolled out because he'd been told he would be priority but the 1st list suggested that he wouldn't be."

I do remember and that's what the original list said. I'm glad they've amended it now

By *ed VoluptaWoman  over a year ago

Wirral.

Looks like I'll be getting mine

28/01 to 24/02.

The only plus to have an chronic disease

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Based on the current amount of vaccines being administered weekly (and I upped it to 150,000 pw) I’m looking at 2024/2025. The estimate of Jun to September 2021 is only if they hit 1,000,000 vaccines a week.

So I’ll take this estimate with a pinch of salt and expect 2022 at the earliest, as it’s not how many they can vaccinate in a week, but also it’s how many they can manufacture to inoculate the world not just the UK

Wirral.

"Based on the current amount of vaccines being administered weekly (and I upped it to 150,000 pw) I’m looking at 2024/2025. The estimate of Jun to September 2021 is only if they hit 1,000,000 vaccines a week.

So I’ll take this estimate with a pinch of salt and expect 2022 at the earliest, as it’s not how many they can vaccinate in a week, but also it’s how many they can manufacture to inoculate the world not just the UK "

Oh, bummer! I was getting excited then.....x

"Based on the current amount of vaccines being administered weekly (and I upped it to 150,000 pw) I’m looking at 2024/2025. The estimate of Jun to September 2021 is only if they hit 1,000,000 vaccines a week.

So I’ll take this estimate with a pinch of salt and expect 2022 at the earliest, as it’s not how many they can vaccinate in a week, but also it’s how many they can manufacture to inoculate the world not just the UK

Oh, bummer! I was getting excited then.....x"

I wouldn't worry because this is just the very 1st stage in obvious sen testing is gonna be ramped up we've only been at this a week.

The date you got is the same my partner got and doesn't differ too much from what his GP suggested.

On a mooch

Oh, bummer! I was getting excited then.....x"

The thing it is all assumptions rather than specifics, do get excited as you will jabbed sooner rather than later, just the calculator has its flaws and needs to be adjusted to current availability

Wirral.

I wouldn't worry because this is just the very 1st stage in obvious sen testing is gonna be ramped up we've only been at this a week.

The date you got is the same my partner got and doesn't differ too much from what his GP suggested. "

Oh cheers, Lornajo!

And good news for Ash.

I know it doesn't guarantee we won't still be carriers, but it may well open up my chances of seeing people. Going proper stir crazy!!! Xx

The date you got is the same my partner got and doesn't differ too much from what his GP suggested.

Oh cheers, Lornajo!

And good news for Ash.

I know it doesn't guarantee we won't still be carriers, but it may well open up my chances of seeing people. Going proper stir crazy!!! Xx

"

Hopefully if there is any delay because you and Ash are both fairly high up the list it won't affect you too much.

Even if its a bit longer at least it's something to look forward to and light at the end of the tunnel because yes it's been horrendous.

Xx

By *eeandsexymCouple  over a year ago

Between selby/york

Sounds like most won't get vavvine till after new release on Covid20 next year.

Oh well

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

Does the calculator actually work?

I'm 50 and a care home worker

It says between the 17th and 21st December 2020

I haven't been invited

"Does the calculator actually work?

I haven't been invited "

It's still possible my partners mother only got two day's notice.

incognito mode ;-)

I haven't been invited

It's still possible my partners mother only got two day's notice.

"

Oh I see,well I've got till monday

The mrs is a 50 year old carer and she goes Tuesday for hers.

incognito mode ;-)

"The mrs is a 50 year old carer and she goes Tuesday for hers."

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I had a text yesterday inviting me to book. Then realised it wasn't for me

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"I had a text yesterday inviting me to book. Then realised it wasn't for me "

I'm guessing I'll get the next 1 in almost a years time

I haven't been invited "

No it doesn't work at all - it may as well be in Cosmopolitans list of 'are you a decent lover? - take our quiz'

Pure guess work - end of. But if it keeps people entertained then no foul I guess.

Sure go play with it - but for gawd sake don't believe it. People will be using it then blaming the government that they didn't get theirs when this made up calculator said they would!!!

On a mooch

I haven't been invited

No it doesn't work at all - it may as well be in Cosmopolitans list of 'are you a decent lover? - take our quiz'

Pure guess work - end of. But if it keeps people entertained then no foul I guess.

Sure go play with it - but for gawd sake don't believe it. People will be using it then blaming the government that they didn't get theirs when this made up calculator said they would!!!

"

Agree all based on heightened assumptions, which we are nowhere near achieving

incognito mode ;-)

I haven't been invited

"

Personally I think it's swollocks,I only peeked as saw on fab news virus thread

Out of curiosity it says 18th to 22nd December today

I think I shall rely on my work to sort it,they have no idea at the moment,when it's coming or how;-)

It's funny they way that we are wired to panic at the slightest thing . . . I know 3 over 80's who have had the vax . . . one was called on Monday and got a vax on Tuesday - his friend prattled on for two days that he was left out and wouldn't get it because of course if his friend had had it then why not him.

On Wednesday his Doctor called and booked him in - but did he panic for two days!!

By *uHorny1Man  over a year ago

Cannock

Apparently I get mine 18- 22 Dec 2020! Because I work in a care home- but it's for young people with severe autism...

Seems quite a crude tool

Late jan to early feb due to being extremely highly vulnerable. However my bday is early jan and i get it sooner then

Apparently I'm between June and September, all being well. My parents who are in their 80's would get it by the middle of January

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

We're both Jan to Feb..underlying health conditions...

I usually get offered a flu jab as I am an unpaid carer I wonder if I will be offered a COVID jab earlier due to this, there was no question for that on the calculator though..... probably not, forgotten about in all of this as is the person I care for

chelmsford

"I usually get offered a flu jab as I am an unpaid carer I wonder if I will be offered a COVID jab earlier due to this, there was no question for that on the calculator though..... probably not, forgotten about in all of this as is the person I care for"

Yes same here, I don't think they have made provision for that...

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

29/01/21 to 14/02/21 so mine due quite soon

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

I'll get mine December 2147, thanks

"I usually get offered a flu jab as I am an unpaid carer I wonder if I will be offered a COVID jab earlier due to this, there was no question for that on the calculator though..... probably not, forgotten about in all of this as is the person I care for"

People who are personal carers as long as they are registered as a carer with their GP are covered under the medium risk category, that includes anyone who normally gets a free flu jab that isn't covered further up the list.

By *lamourpussyCouple  over a year ago

Warwick

"There is an online calculator to tell you when you will get the vaccine. For me, as I work in care, its very soon. For Mart...well, if they hit 1 million vaccinations a week, he will get his sometime during/after June. Currently they are doing 130,000 a week, so it could be 2022 (or later) before he gets his! "

It seems that they are throwing vaccines away at some hospitals already as so many people are failing to turn up for appointments, very disappointing.

By *eah BabyCouple  over a year ago

Cheshire, Windermere ,Cumbria

I have a relative who is 91 and is in a wardened type retirement property she’s been told she will get it in January?? Very strange as our neighbours either side had it on Tuesday, one just turned 80 the other 86 both live alone, so not sure how they are doing it in our area

chelmsford

"I have a relative who is 91 and is in a wardened type retirement property she’s been told she will get it in January?? Very strange as our neighbours either side had it on Tuesday, one just turned 80 the other 86 both live alone, so not sure how they are doing it in our area"

My dad is 91 and hasn't been invited yet but he has friends in their 80's who have had it. I thought they would start with the oldest first

"I usually get offered a flu jab as I am an unpaid carer I wonder if I will be offered a COVID jab earlier due to this, there was no question for that on the calculator though..... probably not, forgotten about in all of this as is the person I care for

People who are personal carers as long as they are registered as a carer with their GP are covered under the medium risk category, that includes anyone who normally gets a free flu jab that isn't covered further up the list. "

That’s good to know thanks

Warwick

"We're both Jan to Feb..underlying health conditions..."

We thought the same but apparently stage 3 chronic kidney disease doesn’t qualify as significant enough so looks like May at best . Apparently the number of vaccinations per day hasn’t significantly improved this week so we could be waiting much longer.

chelmsford

"We're both Jan to Feb..underlying health conditions...

We thought the same but apparently stage 3 chronic kidney disease doesn’t qualify as significant enough so looks like May at best . Apparently the number of vaccinations per day hasn’t significantly improved this week so we could be waiting much longer."

It's a wait and see really

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

I just did mine out of curiosity, June next year. Not that it makes a difference.

We thought the same but apparently stage 3 chronic kidney disease doesn’t qualify as significant enough so looks like May at best . Apparently the number of vaccinations per day hasn’t significantly improved this week so we could be waiting much longer."

The January to February one is for those that were told to shield.

You will almost certainly come on the March to April which is the one for people with serious underlyings health conditions.

If not then it will be the April to May for people who have a moderate risk.

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

They've never attained 1 million tests a week including home testing and it's obvious they're not going to get up to 1 million injections a week.

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

Depending on where you live will depend on the vaccine availability and staffing numbers to deliver this. This is a fact the Government are not being honest about. Many small surgeries in rural areas cannot accomodate the large numbers of people who need to be vaccinated and observed for 15 mins following the vaccination. Normal business needs to continue alongside this work. Many nurses in particular are an ageing population many, with health problems meaning, they are unable to do overtime or indeed choose not to.

The calculator is optimistic at best and dishonest at worst.

"They've never attained 1 million tests a week including home testing and it's obvious they're not going to get up to 1 million injections a week.

"

It is a bit different though because the capacity for the testing has always been there it has been the capacity for analysing the results that's been the issue.

I That as soon as the Oxford vaccine we will be seeing mass vaccinations.

"Depending on where you live will depend on the vaccine availability and staffing numbers to deliver this. This is a fact the Government are not being honest about. Many small surgeries in rural areas cannot accomodate the large numbers of people who need to be vaccinated and observed for 15 mins following the vaccination. Normal business needs to continue alongside this work. Many nurses in particular are an ageing population many, with health problems meaning, they are unable to do overtime or indeed choose not to.

The calculator is optimistic at best and dishonest at worst."

But it's not being done in small surgeries it's being done in medical centres at the moment or hospitals.

Bolton

We thought the same but apparently stage 3 chronic kidney disease doesn’t qualify as significant enough so looks like May at best . Apparently the number of vaccinations per day hasn’t significantly improved this week so we could be waiting much longer.

The January to February one is for those that were told to shield.

You will almost certainly come on the March to April which is the one for people with serious underlyings health conditions.

If not then it will be the April to May for people who have a moderate risk."

By official figures there are over 8 million people over 70 in the UK. So even if they can possibly vaccinate at 1 million per week, that will take up to the end of February and that's not accounting for the 2nd injection needed after 3 weeks. So if they can give the vaccine at 1 million per week, they'd have to start with 500,000 so they can do the 2nd injection this taking it to 1 million but at the moment, only 138,000 in 10 days so 850,000+ short and 3 days over target. This does not take into account that you may have to have the injection every 3 months or 6 months.

Personally, I think everyone should say thanks to the anti vaxxers because turns will come round quicker

Bolton

"Depending on where you live will depend on the vaccine availability and staffing numbers to deliver this. This is a fact the Government are not being honest about. Many small surgeries in rural areas cannot accomodate the large numbers of people who need to be vaccinated and observed for 15 mins following the vaccination. Normal business needs to continue alongside this work. Many nurses in particular are an ageing population many, with health problems meaning, they are unable to do overtime or indeed choose not to.

But it's not being done in small surgeries it's being done in medical centres at the moment or hospitals."

There are 2 larger surgeries in the Manchester area that have pulled out of the programme because they cannot cope with the sheer numbers coming to the surgery

barnstaple

But it's not being done in small surgeries it's being done in medical centres at the moment or hospitals."

In parts of Devon they are having to use the "flue vaccination model" not big medical centres - there are none.

Bolton

But it's not being done in small surgeries it's being done in medical centres at the moment or hospitals.

In parts of Devon they are having to use the "flue vaccination model" not big medical centres - there are none. "

What are those?

Warwick

What the calculator does demonstrate is that even in the best case scenario if 1M vaccinations a week sadly it’s going to be a long time before vaccination starts to have a big impact on the way we can live ??

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

Currently homeless

so fook knows how they will get hold of me, and who, as I don't now have access to a GP

barnstaple

In parts of Devon they are having to use the "flue vaccination model" not big medical centres - there are none.

What are those? "

The flu vaccination model is the the way we give the flu vaccinations at GP surgeries.

Bolton

What are those?

The flu vaccination model is the the way we give the flu vaccinations at GP surgeries. "

Ah right ok. Ours do that anyway plus pharmacies

barnstaple

What are those?

The flu vaccination model is the the way we give the flu vaccinations at GP surgeries.

Ah right ok. Ours do that anyway plus pharmacies "

This is different it needs drawing up, doesn't come pre-loaded. People have to be observed afterwards.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

But is it a bullshit detector too?

» Add a new message to this topic