FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tier 3

Tier 3

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Peterborough is on tier 3 how lucky we are..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Yes you are

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Welcome to the club op..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

We have been for a while with low rate in Lancaster

By *inkershoes69Woman  over a year ago

maidstone

Welcome to the tier 3 club x

By *dores blackmenWoman  over a year ago

incognito mode ;-)

I'm in a part of East Sussex that has gone into tier 3 which was expected

Daft thing was we were one of lowest in the country couple of months ago,it's caught up with us now

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Welcome, we've been in tier 3 (or it's predecessor "some sort of weird extra restrictions") since August. Basically, we had almost no time outside of some sort of lockdown in this specific town

incognito mode ;-)

"Welcome, we've been in tier 3 (or it's predecessor "some sort of weird extra restrictions") since August. Basically, we had almost no time outside of some sort of lockdown in this specific town "

Awwww I know it's been a hard time for you,now some of southerners have joined the club so we can empathise now;-)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

yep we've moved in to tier three but only from Saturday at 12.01 am until Wednesday at 12.01am then its into the Christmas restrictions for however many days, then back into tier three. You really couldn't make this shit up.

incognito mode ;-)

"yep we've moved in to tier three but only from Saturday at 12.01 am until Wednesday at 12.01am then its into the Christmas restrictions for however many days, then back into tier three. You really couldn't make this shit up.

"

Exactly

We will all be tier 3 through January at this rate

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"yep we've moved in to tier three but only from Saturday at 12.01 am until Wednesday at 12.01am then its into the Christmas restrictions for however many days, then back into tier three. You really couldn't make this shit up.

Exactly

We will all be tier 3 through January at this rate"

I'm confidently expecting the end of Feb before we're back to tier two.

The Conquest is at 97% capacity and the DGH is at breaking point

incognito mode ;-)

Exactly

The Conquest is at 97% capacity and the DGH is at breaking point "

You could be right,I've got family and friends working at both,it's getting bad down here now

Exactly

The Conquest is at 97% capacity and the DGH is at breaking point "

I think that is a major point, it isn't just the infection numbers it is the capacity of the local NHS to cope, and numerous other numbers to which we are not party to.

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Exactly

You could be right,I've got family and friends working at both,it's getting bad down here now"

yes it is.

incognito mode ;-)

Exactly

You could be right,I've got family and friends working at both,it's getting bad down here now

yes it is. "

Take care both of you x

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Exactly

yes it is.

Take care both of you x "

you too x

incognito mode ;-)

Exactly

yes it is.

Take care both of you x

you too x"

Thankyou

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Jan and Feb do not look good at all..

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Let's face it.....this Christmas relaxation is a stupid stupid idea. We are either in a health crisis or not.

If we are (as I believe) then any relaxation at this time is totally insane.

If we are not (as some people believe) why are we being restricted?

Is it any wonder that more and more people are failing to follow guidance when such contradictory protocols are issued.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It's a mad situation and it would have been better for Johnson to have apologised for raising hopes of a free and easy Christmas but that some restrictions should remain. We're going to have to stay in high tiers until March, the experts are saying. Hospitals are too full for us to take stupid plans to remain as if set in stone because he has no balls to take decisions

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It's a mad situation and it would have been better for Johnson to have apologised for raising hopes of a free and easy Christmas but that some restrictions should remain. We're going to have to stay in high tiers until March, the experts are saying. Hospitals are too full for us to take stupid plans to remain as if set in stone because he has no balls to take decisions "

I see Mr Johnson as an indulgent father who wants to be popular with his children rather than enforce unpopular decisions. The type that although they know it's going to make their kids sick gives them more chocolate. I'm this case though he's dealing with adults, I would hope the majority can say no to the chocolate.

By *ilancsguyMan  over a year ago

Burnley

Some of the media outlets today are suggesting Boris & Co. are looking at bringing in their long rumoured tier4 from January. This will completely ban travel and shut practically everything.

So in effect its a lockdown but avoids the stigma of saying that by just calling it tier4

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

No commuting at all, schools to be shut for longer periods, teachers being warned to prepare for more on line schooling, a, possible curfew being implemented

If you think tier 3 is bad wait till this, new tier now being considered comes into effect. Sage have already approved measures for this new tier. Maybe its time we said enough is enough

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"No commuting at all, schools to be shut for longer periods, teachers being warned to prepare for more on line schooling, a, possible curfew being implemented

If you think tier 3 is bad wait till this, new tier now being considered comes into effect. Sage have already approved measures for this new tier. Maybe its time we said enough is enough "

Might as well be in prison as you get free food, no heating bills, no rent

durham

"No commuting at all, schools to be shut for longer periods, teachers being warned to prepare for more on line schooling, a, possible curfew being implemented

If you think tier 3 is bad wait till this, new tier now being considered comes into effect. Sage have already approved measures for this new tier. Maybe its time we said enough is enough Might as well be in prison as you get free food, no heating bills, no rent "

exactly

durham

Are these, 5 days relaxing of the rules, over Christmas part of a, ploy hoping for a, spike so they then have a, good excuse for implemting a new tier 4 in the new year. Some serious questions have to asked here.

We have been i Tier 3 since our recent lockdown. And stayed from 2nd December. Cases dropped 50% but I noticed there was absolutely no mention of the North from Boris. Like we are a non entity. We should have all stayed in tier 3 until 23rd then do what we are supposed to. But people won't so he may as well not set any rules. At least he managed to do his Xmas shopping and probably Xmas party lol before he shut London down. .

As for Xmas. Scrap it and stay safe

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Are these, 5 days relaxing of the rules, over Christmas part of a, ploy hoping for a, spike so they then have a, good excuse for implemting a new tier 4 in the new year. Some serious questions have to asked here. "

Seems a reasonable assumption to me

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

"Some of the media outlets today are suggesting Boris & Co. are looking at bringing in their long rumoured tier4 from January. This will completely ban travel and shut practically everything.

So in effect its a lockdown but avoids the stigma of saying that by just calling it tier4

"

really dont think a full lockdown or whatever they call it would work again.more and more people are getting to the end of there tether now also outside of citys the public know that the police are to thin on the ground to be able to enforce it.my town for example 40 000 people never more than a dozen old bill on duty there just aint the numbers to police it and the public know it.well unless they thinking of putting troops on the street.we had a rave in our town in summer 1000 turned up from out of the area police stood by and let it carfy on all nite

By *reyyaMan  over a year ago

North Yorkshire

"

The virus is entitled to its Christmas holiday. This is why we can mingle a bit.

» Add a new message to this topic