FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Idiots

Idiots

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So browsing through the updates I notice so many individuals clearly touting to meet people for fun ?

Am I missing something here ?

Has the pandemic finished?

It clearly states on this site to follow the covid-19 rules and encourages members to follow them?

By all means chat flirt and make plans for the future nothing wrong with that.

But admin should possably be a bit more pro active where members are clearly trying to encourage and arrange actual physical meets!

So putting it out there for discussion?

What do you think

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By *alphy187Man  over a year ago

cambridge

100% agree, moderators aren't tough enough in cam rooms either, I've seen people arranging meets and even some meets on cam, clearly breaking both site rules and more importantly the law. They don't even get a warning or room ban and yet I have accidentally switched rooms and directed once in a non-directing room and got an immediate ban.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Loads out there breaking the rules guys

No one ever listens which is why we are all in the mess with constant lockdowns

I get so sick of people asking to meet and just not thinking about the risk involved

BUT each to their own and happy shagging

Personally we would rather try and stay safe until all this has calmed down

Xxx

Totally agree with your comments

I know were all rather horny lol but surely its better to wait and be safe

If covid-19 was a virus that killed you following contact would people be just as keen to meet?

The trouble is not everyone knows when they have it and for some it will kill them

Best to stay safe

Well we have had photos kicked off due to overzealous moderators

And I'm sure most admins are very fair and do a great job, again I agree with you regarding if people are clearly arranging meets it is breaking the law not just the site rules and if people are continuing to be persistent in trying to arrange actual real time meets they should at the very least get a warning?

Its not about being a party pooper?

Its about keeping vulnerable people safe

By *uriouslatexTV/TS  over a year ago

Norfolk

I'm seeing plenty of status updates in the area aswell, and they are not even subtle about it.

All that appears to happen when you report it is that the admins just put a block between you and they are still active, still allowed to look for meets.

So much for standing in solidarity with the NHS

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

There needs to be significantly more moderation for status' in particular. They blatant advertising of physical meets is ridiculous. You report and nothing is done. I'll await this thread getting closed as they always do with the usual cut and paste description of "what happens when you report something"

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Are you reporting these profiles? Admin simply can't look at every status and they don't read your messages. Report and admin will deal with the situation.

If you have a comment about a moderator or admin use this link to contact admin

https://www.fabswingers.com/contact-us/mod

I will post how admin deal with reports in my next post then close this as that is what admin have asked us to do.

I'll add a reminder that all mods are volunteers.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Here is an explanation from Admin from another thread on how they deal with reports.

******Just a quick note. If people report others and we can verify that they have broken site rules, we always take action (either a first and final warning, partially suspended account, fully suspended, mixture of the above).

Every single report sent via the REPORT link is reviewed. Clearly it's not in our interests to have people on here who are bad for the site. Equally we need to verify what has been reported and be fair to those who have been reported.

Admin

PS. we never provide feedback on what has happened. It's just not practical given that we get 100s of reports a day.

Here is what the page says after a report has been submitted:

--

Your feedback has been saved.

A website admin will shortly review your feedback and take the necessary action. After reviewing the evidence available to us, we may disable an account, remove a user, disable certain aspects of that user's account or issue a warning.

By leaving feedback you help improve the site for everyone who uses it. Thank you.******