FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Will it me the same next year

Will it me the same next year

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove2pleaseseuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Hastings

Yes it will this will not change on Jan first or May 1st or any day soon.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebel Red HotWoman  over a year ago

York

"Yes it will this will not change on Jan first or May 1st or any day soon. "

You really should change your underpants daily. Waiting till may isn't a hygienic option.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Yes it will this will not change on Jan first or May 1st or any day soon. "

Things should slowly get better once the more socially active people start being vaccinated. I honestly expect that by summer time things should be fairly close to normal.

Cal

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Vaccinations en masse, winter restrictions, followed by better weather and more time outdoors from later spring, should help to ease things.

The NHS worst period is typically winter, so when that ends, we also have that burden removed.

It's not the end but the prospect of elderly people being hit so hard from the summer, is minimised. The virus is still going to be around. If we ever get test and trace to operate properly, it will get the targetting of restrictions on to those who need it and to reduce newer infections in the bud.

By *-4pleasureCouple  over a year ago

Belfast

"Vaccinations en masse, winter restrictions, followed by better weather and more time outdoors from later spring, should help to ease things.

The NHS worst period is typically winter, so when that ends, we also have that burden removed.

It's not the end but the prospect of elderly people being hit so hard from the summer, is minimised. The virus is still going to be around. If we ever get test and trace to operate properly, it will get the targetting of restrictions on to those who need it and to reduce newer infections in the bud. "

Given restrictions surely the annual flu drain in nhs should be considerably reduced this year - that’s bound to help cope

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

100% YES

Hastings

"100% YES"

Is that a yes to the same next year...

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"100% YES

Is that a yes to the same next year..."

I'm pretty sure we will see continued restrictions for the whole of next year.

A precedent has been set . The vaccine wont end covid anyway. It will continually change like the flu virus. Its a massive task to vaccinate enough people to make much difference in the short-term.

Hastings

"100% YES

Is that a yes to the same next year...

I'm pretty sure we will see continued restrictions for the whole of next year.

A precedent has been set . The vaccine wont end covid anyway. It will continually change like the flu virus. Its a massive task to vaccinate enough people to make much difference in the short-term. "

Yes vaccination could take 2 to 14 years

By *ilkChocManMan  over a year ago

Sanderstead

I'm hoping we start to transition to normality for Easter, assuming the vaccine can protect against this new strain.

Next year will be a lot worse with the stronger covid 21.

Hastings

"I'm hoping we start to transition to normality for Easter, assuming the vaccine can protect against this new strain."

So when are you going to be offered it.

There is 60 million to vaccinate and a booster so.

5years x 52weeks x 500,000 injection yes 100,000 a day and it would still be 5 long years..

By *llabouttheladyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Can’t see a way out of this shower of shite, unless there is a global shift in line with Flu.

Global governments have nailed their flag to locking us all down for the sake of the few, something that Prof Neil Fergusson (Imperial college - who broke the first lockdown rules for some pussy) the guy who has advised most of the world on Covid, the guy who has openly said this strategy will not work in the long term.

Protecting “the few” includes my mum and dad, and my in-laws, so please don’t give me any moral shit for saying that.

Right now the highest morbidity and mortality is in the over 80’s, followed some way behind by the over 70’s (inc my folks) then the over 60’s. Those below 60 who are healthy are at minimal risk from this disease.

We seem to have lost track of the fact that Flu (another nasty respiratory virus with many variants) is a global killer too, with hundreds of thousands, young and old, being killed each year.

My hope, for my sanity and the sanity of my friends and family, is that they get the vaccine out to the vulnerable over the next few months, then treat it like Flu and let nature take its course.

I can’t help but think that the people in power are now looking beyond Covid now. They have a once in a century opportunity, with a scared and compliant general public who seem to be hanging on their every word. I really cannot see things returning to what was “normal” after this.

Ireland going to stop all flight and boats coming from UK that how bad it's got

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"Can’t see a way out of this shower of shite, unless there is a global shift in line with Flu.

Global governments have nailed their flag to locking us all down for the sake of the few, something that Prof Neil Fergusson (Imperial college - who broke the first lockdown rules for some pussy) the guy who has advised most of the world on Covid, the guy who has openly said this strategy will not work in the long term.

Protecting “the few” includes my mum and dad, and my in-laws, so please don’t give me any moral shit for saying that.

Right now the highest morbidity and mortality is in the over 80’s, followed some way behind by the over 70’s (inc my folks) then the over 60’s. Those below 60 who are healthy are at minimal risk from this disease.

We seem to have lost track of the fact that Flu (another nasty respiratory virus with many variants) is a global killer too, with hundreds of thousands, young and old, being killed each year.

My hope, for my sanity and the sanity of my friends and family, is that they get the vaccine out to the vulnerable over the next few months, then treat it like Flu and let nature take its course.

I can’t help but think that the people in power are now looking beyond Covid now. They have a once in a century opportunity, with a scared and compliant general public who seem to be hanging on their every word. I really cannot see things returning to what was “normal” after this.

"

agree entirely but your last paragraph is particularly spot on . Scary times indeed.

By *llabouttheladyMan  over a year ago

Wakefield

Playing politicians here...

What would you do if you were in their shoes - given this opportunity to implement change for “the greater good”

I can think of plenty, and apparently I’m a fuckwit, so god only knows what the higher powers are thinking

By *ubguy12345Man  over a year ago

Stanhope

"Can’t see a way out of this shower of shite, unless there is a global shift in line with Flu.

"

Absolutely spot on.

This is not about combating a virus, it is about control of the population.

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Next year will be a lot worse with the stronger covid 21."

The only person on this thread who gets this ! ‘Normality’ by the summer? Deluded

"I'm hoping we start to transition to normality for Easter, assuming the vaccine can protect against this new strain.

5years x 52weeks x 500,000 injection yes 100,000 a day and it would still be 5 long years.."

60 million people vaccinated at a rate of 500,000 a week (as above) equals 102 weeks (2 years)

That’s without taking into account extra products becoming available for more sources and the booster running in parallel

Hastings

"I'm hoping we start to transition to normality for Easter, assuming the vaccine can protect against this new strain.

5years x 52weeks x 500,000 injection yes 100,000 a day and it would still be 5 long years..

60 million people vaccinated at a rate of 500,000 a week (as above) equals 102 weeks (2 years)

That’s without taking into account extra products becoming available for more sources and the booster running in parallel

"

But they all need a booster so in 2 years it would be 1million a week 200,000 a day

By *ilthyboy888Man  over a year ago

Liverpool

Its never going back to normal not ever ,more an more restrictions more job losses ,less travel ,more fear , vaccine every 6 months total tracking of you your money who you know ,what you see read and eventually what you think ,you will own nothing and you will be happy .this will happen unless people say NO and dont comply enmasse

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

"Its never going back to normal not ever ,more an more restrictions more job losses ,less travel ,more fear , vaccine every 6 months total tracking of you your money who you know ,what you see read and eventually what you think ,you will own nothing and you will be happy .this will happen unless people say NO and dont comply enmasse "
I bet you carer agrees with you too.

Liverpool

If you think im nuts thats fine ,but dont say you where not warned ,if you dont belive me just look at world economic furoum website watch there videos ,not a conspiracy its all out there all you have to do is open your eyes

Central

"Vaccinations en masse, winter restrictions, followed by better weather and more time outdoors from later spring, should help to ease things.

It's not the end but the prospect of elderly people being hit so hard from the summer, is minimised. The virus is still going to be around. If we ever get test and trace to operate properly, it will get the targetting of restrictions on to those who need it and to reduce newer infections in the bud.

Given restrictions surely the annual flu drain in nhs should be considerably reduced this year - that’s bound to help cope"

The predictions for flu this year are that it's likely to have a reduced impact, compared to the average annual total. January to summer 2000 flu deaths were 294, I believe but obviously people needing hospital treatment would have been higher than that. The flu rates in the Southern Hemisphere during the UK summer, were low this year, though countries such as Australia have had tight restrictions, due to covid-19 that should have helped to suppress flu infections too.

Obviously the predicted and actual prevalent flu strains may differ but vaccine uptake has been high this year so, with luck, the NHS may not be hit as hard as recent years. Certainly deaths from flu below 500 is nothing, in comparison to the many tens of thousands of lives lost due to covid-19. Newer treatments used for the latter should help to minimise the strain on the NHS, as illness severity and hospital treatment durations can be reduced.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"

well said

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"

Central

"Its never going back to normal not ever ,more an more restrictions more job losses ,less travel ,more fear , vaccine every 6 months total tracking of you your money who you know ,what you see read and eventually what you think ,you will own nothing and you will be happy .this will happen unless people say NO and dont comply enmasse "

Much of the list of what you sound alarm over, the constant tracking etc, is independent of this virus and our response to it. Phones, the Internet and technology support those abilities today, if the state is permitted to do that.

We should be cautious when our freedoms are curtailed and especially so if we live under an autocratic style of leadership.

That the virus will persist for some time does not mean that restrictions on liberty will need to. Currently Parliament is responsible for renewal or alterations to the laws that are enforced for specific finite periods of time.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

So the 'masterplan' is to do what exactly?

It's all very well to say 'control' but that means nothing without context.

Liverpool

No they shouldnt ,but they will , governments like to take freedom away but does not like to give it back ,have you not noticed there is allways an excuse . Its only 3 weeks ,its to flatten the curve ,its to save the nhs ,now its a new strain (that the WHO have said its no more deadly than the first ). The list goes on and on

Central

"No they shouldnt ,but they will , governments like to take freedom away but does not like to give it back ,have you not noticed there is allways an excuse . Its only 3 weeks ,its to flatten the curve ,its to save the nhs ,now its a new strain (that the WHO have said its no more deadly than the first ). The list goes on and on "

History around the world does show that many lost freedoms are slower to be returned.

In this instance, in the UK, which specific legislative changes involving freedom, are you seeing as permanent and not subject to reversibility, from the passage of time etc?

Whilst the virus is going to be in existence in many countries longer than in others, travellers will be able to shift it around.

Whilst the UK hasn't been amongst the countries who've managed this well, our most vulnerable citizens should be better protected within 2021, which will be great progress.

Liverpool

We may get some freedoms back ,just enough to stop a revolt . They have already told you The new normal ,fauci said even if people get vaccinated you must still wear a mask an social distace .it will be no diff in the uk .or most countries

"We may get some freedoms back ,just enough to stop a revolt . They have already told you The new normal ,fauci said even if people get vaccinated you must still wear a mask an social distace .it will be no diff in the uk .or most countries "

Well of course the vaccinated must always wear a mask and social distance forever, the vaccine doesn't stop a person catching or passing on coroni.

This is the new normal

Liverpool

Just been infected with peroni lmao

Coroni is the new VP, it's gonna be great

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Totally agree how the people in Government must be amazed at there power

"

Liverpool

Its the new terrorism

» Add a new message to this topic