FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > China gone quite

China gone quite

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *m3232 OP   Man  over a year ago

maidenhead

Seeing they started it I don’t see anywhere how they are really getting on.

When it first started we all saw pictures of them spraying the streets. What’s the real facts with them.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Seeing they started it I don’t see anywhere how they are really getting on.

When it first started we all saw pictures of them spraying the streets. What’s the real facts with them. "

China are generally "quiet" but in reality it's more a case of there not being anything new that the news agencies feel is worth reporting.

Cal

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

China is reportedly running as if there was no pandemic, with all credit going to their apparent instant militia-like "lockdown". Check out the water park fastival in Wuhan they had in August I believe, lol. Of course this was all detailed in a 2014 publication drafting scenarios for a pandemic outbreak response. entitled "Lock Step" as if by coincidence. Easily found by any search engine.

By *oelDorianMan  over a year ago

vanaheim

Apparently their numbers are only in the double digits of new infections daily

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Since they started it..

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

They locked down properly, which reduced transmission. The population do as they're told to reduce the spread. They are administering their own vaccination to the population before safety testing was completed.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Much of the restrictions in the East were effective, though not all would be acceptable here. They were heavily policed in China, with strict enforcements of restrictions. News flowing out if certainly controlled but they are likely now fortunately not in the dire situations that much of the West are in

So I guess that China should really be the model for lockdown imposition going forward ? Given that they were able to host festivals with tens of thousands of attendees, and all at least 4 months before any vaccine administration, reportedly. Should China be held as an example ot the world if their approach was so effective ?

It’s a fucking shambles

Shambles by design.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"Seeing they started it "

Couldn't help think of Fawlty Towers lol . . .

By *oodmessMan  over a year ago

yumsville

China isn't quiet, there's just no questions being asked about the virus at present. They are putting restrictions on monopolistic businesses (a first), EU trade talks are going ahead, and there's a few other international bits and pieces being announced.

They may get some headlines due to Trump mentioning them and this security breach, but as no-one knows anything right now, anything Trump announces will gain press.

Such a horrific illness.

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=wuhan+water+park+music+festival+2020&t=opera&iar=images&iax=images&ia=images

"China isn't quiet, there's just no questions being asked about the virus at present. They are putting restrictions on monopolistic businesses (a first), EU trade talks are going ahead, and there's a few other international bits and pieces being announced.

They may get some headlines due to Trump mentioning them and this security breach, but as no-one knows anything right now, anything Trump announces will gain press."

China's Firewalls manages info in and out.

By *illybeachboyMan  over a year ago

Guernsey

I've tried my best to boycott goods made in China, if they had been more open the world would possibly not be in this COVID mess that it is today. We need to hit China where in hurts most and that's in their wallet.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I've tried my best to boycott goods made in China, if they had been more open the world would possibly not be in this COVID mess that it is today. We need to hit China where in hurts most and that's in their wallet. "

Agreed,I check every address details of suppliers on e bay alot say London but right at the bottom of their eBay pages gives the HQ address alot give Chinese addresses.

Another thing the records have gone flitting off to the moon again to get samples and bringing them to that Wuhan lab, where I believe the virus has come from. Nobody is stopping them.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

"I've tried my best to boycott goods made in China, if they had been more open the world would possibly not be in this COVID mess that it is today. We need to hit China where in hurts most and that's in their wallet.

Agreed,I check every address details of suppliers on e bay alot say London but right at the bottom of their eBay pages gives the HQ address alot give Chinese addresses.

Another thing the records have gone flitting off to the moon again to get samples and bringing them to that Wuhan lab, where I believe the virus has come from. Nobody is stopping them.

"

Correction not records I meant feckers

"So I guess that China should really be the model for lockdown imposition going forward ? Given that they were able to host festivals with tens of thousands of attendees, and all at least 4 months before any vaccine administration, reportedly. Should China be held as an example ot the world if their approach was so effective ?"

Generally speaking most of the Asian countries have been able to deal with the virus better, as a population they are probably more prone in actually listening to the rules. And sticking with them (then again, they are more draconian. From actually testing before arrival, to mandatory quarantine hotels where you can’t even get out the room or open the window for 2 weeks as you are tracked with a device you are given when you land in HK or Seoul and yes, you are tested even after that! I’ve seen that from someone I know who went back to Honkers after a few months in Europe) and I guess they deal with cluster infections in a very efficient way.

You won’t have people in lockdown/restricted areas saying “oh it doesn’t matter, I’ll just do what I want as none listens anyway”

By *arc and KamaCouple  over a year ago

Birmingham

"I've tried my best to boycott goods made in China, if they had been more open the world would possibly not be in this COVID mess that it is today. We need to hit China where in hurts most and that's in their wallet. "

Are you sure it is a Chinese virus ?

I’m not a huge fun of the conspiracy theories, but in this case this is suspicious to me that Trump is staying quiet and not attacking China in media so much as he would attack the other countries.

If it would be in the Middle East, probably an US army would be there already and researching the “terrorists”.

But if it is really a Chinese thing, China should pay for a crisis on the world. They have a lot of money.

By *DGF20Man  over a year ago

Dublin

Don't worry, China is selling masks very well

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Seeing they started it

Couldn't help think of Fawlty Towers lol . . .

"

» Add a new message to this topic