FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Football

Football

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parklesue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

If London is in tier 4 then why are they still playing football or is it different rules for them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"If London is in tier 4 then why are they still playing football or is it different rules for them "

I think the rules allow them

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

'elite' sporty people still can..

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

They get tested

in Lancashire

"They get tested"

Spurs did and were found wanting..

Sorry..

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Its very simple really, people who can't work at home are allowed to go to work.

Why do people always feel the need feel the need to try and cause a divide?

"They get tested

Sorry.."

Not sure Spurs count as elite either

By *hickennchipsWoman  over a year ago

up above the streets and houses

"If London is in tier 4 then why are they still playing football or is it different rules for them "

Different rules clearly

By *layfullsamMan  over a year ago

Solihull

" Its very simple really, people who can't work at home are allowed to go to work.

Why do people always feel the need feel the need to try and cause a divide?"

Because some people aren't happy unless they're moaning.

It's hardly like it's an illegal football match being played at 4am in a disused warehouse

in Lancashire

"They get tested

Sorry..

Not sure Spurs count as elite either "

Ooh err..

"If London is in tier 4 then why are they still playing football or is it different rules for them

Different rules clearly "

Could you please explain how the rules for London regarding football are different to any other part of the country?

" Its very simple really, people who can't work at home are allowed to go to work.

Why do people always feel the need feel the need to try and cause a divide?

Because some people aren't happy unless they're moaning.

It's hardly like it's an illegal football match being played at 4am in a disused warehouse "

I just don't understand why people are deliberately trying to cause issues when there shouldn't be any.

"If London is in tier 4 then why are they still playing football or is it different rules for them

Different rules clearly

Could you please explain how the rules for London regarding football are different to any other part of the country?"

There are in a restricted tier and it’s not essential? I’m surprised it’s allowed

Different rules clearly

Could you please explain how the rules for London regarding football are different to any other part of the country?

There are in a restricted tier and it’s not essential? I’m surprised it’s allowed "

Before you start spouting stuff that isn't true have a little look at the rules for T4.

You can go to work if you cannot work from home, You can also travel to work so again please can you explain to me how this is breaking any rules or a different rule for London.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"They get tested

Spurs did and were found wanting.. "

Sometimes

" Sorry..

Not sure Spurs count as elite either "

Oi oi

On a mooch

Different rules clearly

There are in a restricted tier and it’s not essential? I’m surprised it’s allowed "

Is it any different than when football resumed during the first lockdown ?

Different rules clearly

There are in a restricted tier and it’s not essential? I’m surprised it’s allowed

Is it any different than when football resumed during the first lockdown ? "

Unfortunately it's because it's London and people love to bash London as we have seen many times on the forums.

By *itty9899Man  over a year ago

Craggy Island

because the players are tested.

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

Another non thread.

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Different rules clearly

It's open for all

T4 states:

"Outdoor sports courts, outdoor gyms, golf courses, outdoor swimming pools, archery/driving/shooting ranges, riding centres and playgrounds can remain open for individual exercise, and for people to use with others within your household, support bubble, or with one person from another household. "

On a mooch

Different rules clearly

Unfortunately it's because it's London and people love to bash London as we have seen many times on the forums."

I know I go out wearing bells now so they can hear the ‘infected’ person approaching

Don’t rise to them, everyone will think what they wish

because the players are tested."

Once a week

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

Different rules clearly

Because it's there job and they get paid pretty simple to understand

Different rules clearly

Unfortunately it's because it's London and people love to bash London as we have seen many times on the forums.

I know I go out wearing bells now so they can hear the ‘infected’ person approaching

Don’t rise to them, everyone will think what they wish "

You know me, I cant help myself!

On a mooch

Different rules clearly

You know me, I cant help myself! "

I know, take a breathe, step away and then return

Different rules clearly

I know, take a breathe, step away and then return "

I will do just that oh wise one.

On a mooch

Different rules clearly

I know, take a breathe, step away and then return

I will do just that oh wise one. "

Hey, I know I’m nearly 50 and the grey hair is coming quickly, but wise.... I wouldn’t go that far

Elite athletes of a professional standard, are allowed to train and in some instances compete, football, rugby, both codes and boxing etc. Olympic standard elite can also train, judo for instance can they can also compete.

These athletes are tested regularly.

No grass roots team sports allowed at all either training or competing.

in Lancashire

"They get tested

Sometimes

Sorry..

Not sure Spurs count as elite either

Oi oi "

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Different rules clearly

Don’t rise to them, everyone will think what they wish "

see I Thought about doing this tesco ( other stores are available) I think I might get more space..

Different rules clearly

Before you start spouting stuff that isn't true have a little look at the rules for T4.

You can go to work if you cannot work from home, You can also travel to work so again please can you explain to me how this is breaking any rules or a different rule for London."

No need to be quite so rude about it

"Elite athletes of a professional standard, are allowed to train and in some instances compete, football, rugby, both codes and boxing etc. Olympic standard elite can also train, judo for instance can they can also compete.

These athletes are tested regularly.

No grass roots team sports allowed at all either training or competing."

Thanks for explaining

Different rules clearly

You can go to work if you cannot work from home, You can also travel to work so again please can you explain to me how this is breaking any rules or a different rule for London.

No need to be quite so rude about it "

I think you will find I was not rude that you were given perfectly reasonable explanations you just wanted to argue the point.

Different rules clearly

Its work?

On a mooch

Different rules clearly

see I Thought about doing this tesco ( other stores are available) I think I might get more space.."

Are you on the right thread

Different rules clearly

Unfortunately it's because it's London and people love to bash London as we have seen many times on the forums."

Don’t worry about it the northerners have put up with it for months.

By *abioMan  over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

Elite sports can go on... but with no fans...

So I think the only premier league ground now allowed to have crowds at it is Brighton

Different rules clearly

Don’t worry about it the northerners have put up with it for months."

It's not a competition or about point scoring.

Could you please explain to me when anywhere up North wasn't allowed to play professional football please except when the whole country couldn't?

"Elite sports can go on... but with no fans...

So I think the only premier league ground now allowed to have crowds at it is Brighton "

And Southampton, Liverpool and Everton.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Glad it can go on....something to brighten up our dreary lives.....especially as my team is finally starting to gel (happy place, happy place...lol)

The tier 4 rules are exactly the same as they were during the November national lockdown.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

"Elite sports can go on... but with no fans...

So I think the only premier league ground now allowed to have crowds at it is Brighton "

A blessing for Arsenal fans we are suffering enough.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Professional elite sports are allowed as they operate bubbles and are tested regularly

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

Professional elite sports are allowed as they operate bubbles and are tested regularly "

If that was the case, none would catch it ...

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

5,000 spectators will be allowed into Anfield this Sunday for the game. It's crazy! I could have applied for a ticket, but I didn't fancy 1,999 people spreading the plague.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"5,000 spectators will be allowed into Anfield this Sunday for the game. It's crazy! I could have applied for a ticket, but I didn't fancy 1,999 people spreading the plague."

They are going to be socially distanced and tested arent they?

"5,000 spectators will be allowed into Anfield this Sunday for the game. It's crazy! I could have applied for a ticket, but I didn't fancy 1,999 people spreading the plague.

They are going to be socially distanced and tested arent they?"

you would think so since thats less than 10% capacity... you, then 9 empty seats til the next person and pretty much outdoors seems pretty safe to me

People should only need to ask themselves 2 questions!

a) In amongst a Pandemic do I want to go to a Football match and watch 11 grown men kick a plastic ball around a field and risk contracting COVID-19?

b) In amongst a Pandemic would I prefer to stay at home and hopefully remain safe from contracting COVID-19?

I opt for "B".

On a mooch

"5,000 spectators will be allowed into Anfield this Sunday for the game. It's crazy! I could have applied for a ticket, but I didn't fancy 1,999 people spreading the plague.

There must be some change as thought it was max 1 or 2 thousand of half capacity which ever is lower

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

They'll also be singing and shouting...

liverpool

They are going to be socially distanced and tested arent they?

There must be some change as thought it was max 1 or 2 thousand of half capacity which ever is lower "

I thought it was 2000 tbf

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

Professional elite sports are allowed as they operate bubbles and are tested regularly

If that was the case, none would catch it ... "

Low numbers reported in PL they must have gone shopping at Aldi

liverpool

They are going to be socially distanced and tested arent they? They'll also be singing and shouting...

"

If you dont wanna go..dont.

You are probally more likely to catch it at the shop.

liverpool

And dont you tested before you go?

On a mooch

"And dont you tested before you go?"

I’m not sure if it’s a full test, for example when watching them go into the first Spurs game it was a temperature check

On a mooch

They are going to be socially distanced and tested arent they? They'll also be singing and shouting...

"

With masks on

» Add a new message to this topic