FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Conspiracy Or Reality

Conspiracy Or Reality

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rishWarrior22 OP   Man  over a year ago

city

Just putting it out there to see what everyone’s opinions on this are,

Obviously COVID has had such an impact on everyone’s daily lives with work, school and mental health,

Just wondering if anyone on here is still fine with “camming” or are truely petrified and actually stick to, notice the non inverted commas camming??

Would love to hear people’s views on this seen as though this site is mainly all about meeting and having fun

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 22/12/20 23:11:30]

By *ice But Very NaughtyCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Not really sure what you're on about OP with the inverted comas? I think maybe you're asking if people are still meeting?

You also offer being "truly petrified" as a reason that people don't. You do realise that people can take precautions simply because it is sensible to do so without being in the least afraid? Every time I get in my car I put my seat belt on. It isn't that I'm truly petrified of dying in a crash, it just seems such a minor inconvenience with the potential to save my life should I get unlucky. Similarly, choosing not to meet strangers for sex for a few months seems a minor inconvenience given the potential consequences. I assure you, being petrified has nothing to do with it.

Mr

"Just putting it out there to see what everyone’s opinions on this are,

Obviously COVID has had such an impact on everyone’s daily lives with work, school and mental health,

Just wondering if anyone on here is still fine with “camming” or are truely petrified and actually stick to, notice the non inverted commas camming??

Would love to hear people’s views on this seen as though this site is mainly all about meeting and having fun "

Put ya telly on champ

Check out the news in England

By *uciyassMan  over a year ago

sheffield

Would love to hear people’s views on this seen as though this site is mainly all about meeting and having fun

Put ya telly on champ

Check out the news in England"

The nuzs are is all lies. Don’t you know. I’ll give you news. The world is fucked. Go back to bed and wake up in April when it’s warmer

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

I think this is a coded reference to ask who is a decent member of society and is not meeting up in order to protect the NHS and the vulnerable and who is a selfish dumb c-nt who thinks this is all some conspiracy and is regularly out meeting other random strangers...

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Would love to hear people’s views on this seen as though this site is mainly all about meeting and having fun "

The phrasing of your post indicates you’re in favour of meeting during a pandemic. No I’m not petrified just value other people’s health of casual sex.

By *andman61Man  over a year ago

hereford

Put ya telly on champ

Check out the news in England"

And in Ireland too!!!!

Stay safe

Xxxx

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Did the Enigma code not work too well on this occasion? . I'm just putting it out there that it's worth your while to respect the wellbeing of others and to 'cam' yourself

Some of us are enjoying the delayed gratification!

Borris is a cruel Mistress

The "fake injection" clip made me ask wtf is going on? Why would you pretend to vaccinate someone on live TV knowing full well what the consiquences would be

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"The "fake injection" clip made me ask wtf is going on? Why would you pretend to vaccinate someone on live TV knowing full well what the consiquences would be"

This particular made up story has been repeatedly debunked.

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"The "fake injection" clip made me ask wtf is going on? Why would you pretend to vaccinate someone on live TV knowing full well what the consiquences would be"

Yeah it made me go wtf are people sharing an old clip of someone getting a flu jab knowing full well what the consquences were because alot people don't do research properly.

I dont think I can actually work out what this thread is about.

This is #alternative facts and 'Black Mirror' territory.

Almost amusing but mostly scary

By *allBristolManMan  over a year ago

nowhere

A third of people with covid present no symptoms.

So yer, I'm camming

By *pider-WomanWoman  over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Absolutely no way would I even thing about meeting anyone right now. I'm not that desperate for just sex never have been so thats not likely to change.

"Not really sure what you're on about OP with the inverted comas? I think maybe you're asking if people are still meeting?

You also offer being "truly petrified" as a reason that people don't. You do realise that people can take precautions simply because it is sensible to do so without being in the least afraid? Every time I get in my car I put my seat belt on. It isn't that I'm truly petrified of dying in a crash, it just seems such a minor inconvenience with the potential to save my life should I get unlucky. Similarly, choosing not to meet strangers for sex for a few months seems a minor inconvenience given the potential consequences. I assure you, being petrified has nothing to do with it.

Mr"

Hallelujah.... I could not have put it better myself.

Some acknowledge social responsibility and some pretend.

"The "fake injection" clip made me ask wtf is going on? Why would you pretend to vaccinate someone on live TV knowing full well what the consiquences would be

This particular made up story has been repeatedly debunked."

Please explain where it's been debunked,you can't really "debunk" a clip of someone NOT injecting anything into someone's arm, the needle was down = empty

I'm not a conspiracy nut, but who the fuck allowed something like that to happen, did they not think for one minute what response it would get?

Maybe "alternative" and "independent" views of the whole pandemic should be allowed rather than people instantly screaming fake news.

It's terrifying how easy it is to laugh or belittle anyone who goes against "official" narratives, ask yourself, do your REALLY think your government cares about your welfare.?

"The "fake injection" clip made me ask wtf is going on? Why would you pretend to vaccinate someone on live TV knowing full well what the consiquences would be

Yeah it made me go wtf are people sharing an old clip of someone getting a flu jab knowing full well what the consquences were because alot people don't do research properly."

It wasn't an old clip, it was a health worker in Texas, Fox News reported it but oddly enough that report has been taken offline.

Conspiracy. The end

Leicestershire

Please explain where it's been debunked,you can't really "debunk" a clip of someone NOT injecting anything into someone's arm, the needle was down = empty

"

It's been debunked on mainstream media - as has the story of the nurse dying from taking the vaccine.

I have no idea what you mean by 'the needle was down'.

"

"

Please research the story before saying it's been debunked.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital-accused-of-faking-covid-vaccine-for-tv-after-viewers-spotted-syringe-plunger-that-didnt-move-13763415/

Or kindly send me a link the "debunking" please.

Leicestershire

"

Please research the story before saying it's been debunked.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/12/16/hospital-accused-of-faking-covid-vaccine-for-tv-after-viewers-spotted-syringe-plunger-that-didnt-move-13763415/"

How could anyone possibly 'research' anything based on the scant detail you originally posted?

There have been several nutjob sites claiming the vaccines are 'fake' and it was an obvious inference to make.

There appears to have been an issue in Texas, but the hospital say that ALL of the 5 people were given a vaccine and I see no reason why they'd lie about it.

» Add a new message to this topic