FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Will there be a black market for vaccinations in the UK?

Will there be a black market for vaccinations in the UK?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *litterbabe OP   Woman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

After an interesting discussion, I thought I would throw it out there to ask people if you think there could be very soon a black market for vaccinations in the uk.

There is is of course a demand, and and I'm sure they are regulated but sometimes people aren't as scrupulous as we would hope.

I personally wouldn't be a buyer, but I'm interested in people's views, do you think there will be vaccinations bought,sold and injected behind closed doors?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

I think it is highly unlikely there will be a black market at street level anytime soon.

I guess it's possible, that once the vaccine becomes available to buy by the public, some private clinics may be able to pay some back handers to get more than their fair and charge higher rates.

Providing the demand outstrips the supply.

Its unlikely the customers would know this though.

In the long run then yes their will be, like all drugs.

I personally know people in the US who have bought drugs illegally online from abroad.

The kind of everyday prescription drugs we take for granted in the UK but are hugely expensive in the US without the right medical insurance.

So sure this could happen with the Vaccine.

I guess it also depends on how effective the vaccines turn out to be and whether theres a market for it from people not considered vulnerable.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

If it turns out to be as successful as they are making it out to be, yes.

The reason, there are more people traveling from one country to another more than ever in human history.

Look at Dover now, I bet a lorry driver would pay a bit to get tested and vaccinated to jump the que.

The danger is if something is used instead of the vaccine, that's where things will go disastrously wrong.

Abroad too, some unscrupulous people will try and make a buck out of the situation as they are with illegal immigration.

It's a dark world.

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

The vaccine could turn into a passport.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"The vaccine could turn into a passport. "

Surely a passport would come through official channels at the same time the vaccine is administered?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It could happen but probably not with 1 that needs storage at incredibly low temperatures would be my guess.

It could certainly be highly dangerous, to inject something of dubious provenance into your body

I don't see much mileage in it, in the UK in the short term

By *eavenNhellCouple  over a year ago

carrbrook stalybridge

"The vaccine could turn into a passport.

Surely a passport would come through official channels at the same time the vaccine is administered?"

more likely a blackmarket in fake covid passports where there's money to be made someone will be on it now wheres the printer . ..........

By *iss_tressWoman  over a year ago

London

Don't know anyone, including myself, who will be forming an orderly queue to take it, so from my perspective: no.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

I saw Blofield on TV last night... He was cradling a long haired white pussy in his arms as he announced his plans to take over the world with dodgy vaccines imported from Russia south america and China.

I mean it's not like anyone would possibly arrange a multi billion dollar global business selling dodgy drugs of no controlled provenance that people would inject into themselves, for huge profits. That could never happen.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

It is unlikely the Biontech / Pfizer product will be available on the black market, given how it is kept, but those classed as cold chain - it is possible!

What is more likely is that you will see Counterfeit product that may become available. Almost every pharmaceutical product of any value is counterfeited .... which is why you should always get any product through the recognised and reputable pharmacy / healthcare chain.

R xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's possible. China has already seen black market activity. Perhaps the biggest risk is conspiracy followers being sold an alternative 'vaccine' that isn't made from dead babies and has no tracking chips in it. If there's one thing we've learned from this crisis, it's that some people will believe the craziest of ideas.

By *achel SmythTV/TS  over a year ago

Farnborough

"Don't know anyone, including myself, who will be forming an orderly queue to take it, so from my perspective: no."

It’s a bloody good job there are millions of us who will be forming an ‘orderly queue’. Or we would be in this turmoil for years to come, or continue to lose more and more loved ones.

Good luck and hope you manage to stay free of COVID, and if you do contract it, hope it isn’t too bad - but you never know !!

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

Be like the roids market unscrupulous dealers will sell people all sorts of stuff that they put into their body without a moments thought.

The Sputnik vaccine is available online if you know the dark places to look. Whether it’s the real deal is another question.

I think this may be an issue in the developing world as I can see quite the market for taking advantage of fear sadly.

By *iercedyvonneTV/TS  over a year ago

Glasgow

It will happen eventually.

I know a hospital consultant who is using their contacts to get their family tested so they can break all the rules and travel hundreds of miles to see family for Christmas.

I know of a teacher who lied about having symptoms so her and family could get tested for the same reason.

I suspect this is rife and once the vaccine gets more commonplace, and in particular once one of the non need to be stored at -70 vaccines gets released then there will be a huge black market.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

If I'm offered one from a Nigerian Princess who is also the President of the Bank of Lagos. I'm taking it. I haven't spent any of the $133 million that she has waiting for me in the Banks Repository. I'm sending the $50 today just to secure my claim to it, once received then it's dump the Vaccination Q my skinny arse.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Most likely as money talks all Languages

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

But really (sorry I hit return too early)

If people can be conned out of £1000's by someone on the phone then Yes absolutely there will be a Black Market in Vax's. There may not actually be any Vax's however.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Don't know anyone, including myself, who will be forming an orderly queue to take it, so from my perspective: no."

According to recent polls, the expected uptake is around 85%-90%. I can imagine a lot of people would be desperate to jump the queue if they get the chance... and it allows them on holiday

By *ovissime acutamMan  over a year ago

Oxford

No, the figures are currently controlled at trust board level. Usually involvement from the COO, Chief Pharmacist etc. They also need to be booked in on NIVS in order to be allocated, this also feeds into the re-order process. So from a perspective of bypassing reconciliation this would be incredibly hard to do.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I dont think there would be, as you dont know what you will get and no I wouldnt be a buyer either.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

In the UK, I'm thinking probably not going to be much, if any, activity on this. Tragic for anyone conned and given some fake stuff. If large volumes of real stuff were available, they'd probably be bought by rogue state actors

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Well considering the Oxford vac works out about £3 a shot and Most are expected to get the vac at some point during 2021, I don't see a great black market opportunity.

As for being able to go on hols, i expect a neg test will still be required in the short to medium term irrespective of someone having had the vac.

Just ask yourself, would you shoot an unknown substance into your body that you got in a back street or on dark web ?

Hell, for all you know you might be innoculating yourself against parvo and distemper lol

By *uminsiderMKMan  over a year ago

St Austell

Given that all vaccine production for the foreseeable future has been purchased in advance by governments, unless any is stolen - which is very unlikely, as it's transported under high-security conditions - then no-one will be able to get any to sell on the black market, or anywhere else...

....the Moderna is the most expensive, at $18 per dose, followed by the Pfizer/BioNTech at almost $15 - three others under development are estimated at between $8-12 per dose, whilst that from AstraZeneca-Oxford University is the cheapest, at just over $2 per dose...

By *rHotNottsMan  over a year ago

Dubai

"The vaccine could turn into a passport.

Surely a passport would come through official channels at the same time the vaccine is administered?"

There are already clinics that will retest 2-3 times until you get a negative and then issue you a fit to travel certificate. The private medical sector is lucrative so full of criminals, they just happen to have medical qualifications and know how to stay just inside the law.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Well considering the Oxford vac works out about £3 a shot and Most are expected to get the vac at some point during 2021, I don't see a great black market opportunity.

As for being able to go on hols, i expect a neg test will still be required in the short to medium term irrespective of someone having had the vac.

Just ask yourself, would you shoot an unknown substance into your body that you got in a back street or on dark web ?

Hell, for all you know you might be innoculating yourself against parvo and distemper lol"

Some people seem happy to inject themselves with anabolic steroids, tanning injections and a bunch of other things they buy on random websites and could be any old guff, so sure this will be no different.

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"It's possible. China has already seen black market activity. Perhaps the biggest risk is conspiracy followers being sold an alternative 'vaccine' that isn't made from dead babies and has no tracking chips in it. If there's one thing we've learned from this crisis, it's that some people will believe the craziest of ideas."

Tbf, all the conspiracy theorists I've heard wouldn't take any injection, real or not

hiding from cock pics.

I realise that the vaccines do not cost that much, but some people do not want to wait their turn.

If it was available I think there are people who would pay more to jump the queue, if they could.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"I saw Blofield on TV last night... He was cradling a long haired white pussy in his arms as he announced his plans to take over the world with dodgy vaccines imported from Russia south america and China.

I mean it's not like anyone would possibly arrange a multi billion dollar global business selling dodgy drugs of no controlled provenance that people would inject into themselves, for huge profits. That could never happen. "

i must be missing something, what would a black market version of the vaccine get you? other than a queue skip for the jab itself , and if you are at the end of the queue its because you were already low risk

it wouldn’t afford you any additional freedoms or get your life back quicker

hiding from cock pics.

"i must be missing something, what would a black market version of the vaccine get you? other than a queue skip for the jab itself , and if you are at the end of the queue its because you were already low risk

it wouldn’t afford you any additional freedoms or get your life back quicker

"

For the people who would like to be vaccinated sooner and are in the least vulnerable categories it would give them an illegal fast track to feeling they are safer sooner.

might just be my circles but i dont know anyone in a least vulnerable category thats in a desperate rush to get it ... certainly they are happy to get it when their turn comes but the lowest level of vulnerability tend to in my experience not be that worried about the virus for themselves but more for their vulnerable loved ones

as the vaccines are only available via the NHS any black market options are going to be scams

hiding from cock pics.

"might just be my circles but i dont know anyone in a least vulnerable category thats in a desperate rush to get it ... certainly they are happy to get it when their turn comes but the lowest level of vulnerability tend to in my experience not be that worried about the virus for themselves but more for their vulnerable loved ones "

That does make sense.

» Add a new message to this topic