FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > No wonder we are in tier 4

No wonder we are in tier 4

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inky B and kinky D OP   Couple  over a year ago

pwllheli

It shocking how many status we see daily especially single males and a handful of couples are still looking for meets how selfish can you be, yes it is hard with all the restrictions in place for us all and we are not going to get rid of covid with so many reckless people thinking there invisible

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *elightful 2Couple  over a year ago

No longer in the UK.

Too be fair to the forum mods they seem to get taken down pretty fast.

We just block and move on.

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

[Removed by poster at 27/12/20 09:30:02]

By *mooth Operator 07Man  over a year ago

in the deep mist of the valleys

This covid virus is a global problem and the uk is not the only country restricted. Forget people on fab meeting up, you have mp's, pop stars and even the president of America demonstrates bad examples of breaching the rules.

I have no issue if people have had enough of the lockdown and want to meet up, they take there own risk. Similarly if people decide not to use a condom, they take their own risks.

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

If you see anyone asking to meet report it. Admin will deal with it.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"It shocking how many status we see daily especially single males and a handful of couples are still looking for meets how selfish can you be, yes it is hard with all the restrictions in place for us all and we are not going to get rid of covid with so many reckless people thinking there invisible "

My experience is an awful lot more couples than single men asking me to meet.

"It shocking how many status we see daily especially single males and a handful of couples are still looking for meets how selfish can you be, yes it is hard with all the restrictions in place for us all and we are not going to get rid of covid with so many reckless people thinking there invisible "

Ive had 2 request for Christmas day. I felt more sorry for them tbh

If im not travelling to see friends why the hell would I wana meet a total stranger.

By *all me FlikWoman  over a year ago

Galaxy Far Far Away

"This covid virus is a global problem and the uk is not the only country restricted. Forget people on fab meeting up, you have mp's, pop stars and even the president of America demonstrates bad examples of breaching the rules.

I have no issue if people have had enough of the lockdown and want to meet up, they take there own risk. Similarly if people decide not to use a condom, they take their own risks.

"

And here lies the problem. They are not taking their own risks, they also risk the health of anyone else the come into contact with.

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

Maybe they have already had the virus.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Maybe they have already had the virus."

If that were the case... Theyd probably say so don't you think? As its an assumed safe ticket for 3 months. Although can still pass it on to someone else.

By *anatthetopMan  over a year ago

Kent

Damm correct. If only people are sensible enough.

Tonbridge

"Maybe they have already had the virus.

If that were the case... Theyd probably say so don't you think? As its an assumed safe ticket for 3 months. Although can still pass it on to someone else. "

No you can't.

By *ountbattenMan  over a year ago

Chester

Was really taken aback to find that quite a few rather respectable profiles that I'd earmarked for the future suddenly had a whole bunch of verifications by "webcam", all of which had the same glowing tributes about this hotel party that had been organised! Obviously some of the many attendees even had photos to go! Was rather disappointing to see. I mean I can't fathom how they found a hotel to host such an obvious event, but it's disheartening for sure. Certainly made me rethink a hot list candidate. I can understand the frustration but surely there has to be a modicum of thinking about your social responsibility, however much your loins dictate your wants.

Kent

That does not necessarily present a 100% immunity. And immunity does not stop the spread. In fact, if someone thinks because they have had it, they can then spread it around because it won't do anything to them, that is selfish. People need to stop the spread. Working in an hospital, I just recovered from the damn thing and I can tell you for free the shit is scary. Think about yourself thinking of life insurance and how to prepare your family for and eventualities while on you sick bed. It is damn scary.

Tonbridge

"That does not necessarily present a 100% immunity. And immunity does not stop the spread. In fact, if someone thinks because they have had it, they can then spread it around because it won't do anything to them, that is selfish. People need to stop the spread. Working in an hospital, I just recovered from the damn thing and I can tell you for free the shit is scary. Think about yourself thinking of life insurance and how to prepare your family for and eventualities while on you sick bed. It is damn scary. "

If you have had it then you have much less chance of catching it than if you have been vaccinated. If you can't catch it then you can't spread it. The only reason the government don't acknowledge this and allow those who have caught to ignore the restrictions is because they know that the young and fit would catch it on purpose to free themselves from restrictions.

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

If you click on the all statuses button I find that there’s a ton of single women also looking to meet late at night. They mostly are probably just looking for those extra fabs though.

Maybe statuses shouldn’t be allowed until things are normal as let’s be honest most statuses are people looking to meet .

By *eresa_cdslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Bodmin

I have friends and family that work in the NHS and care homes, they are the ones that these unreasonable people will expect to look after them in intensive care!

Tonbridge

"I have friends and family that work in the NHS and care homes, they are the ones that these unreasonable people will expect to look after them in intensive care!"

In the same way that those inconsiderate people go out cycling, fall off and expect to be looked after, rugby players, skiers, motorcyclists. The whole lot should have long hard look at themselves.

Get a grip, that's what the health service is there for and why we pay nurses and doctors to do their job. People smoke, drink and overeat until they look like jabba the hut and the hospital is there to pick up the pieces.

Kent

Yours sounds more like one of these conspiracy theories flying about. No offense.

Let's reason together this way:-

Having contracted it, you did everything needed and you got healed no further risk to yourself. But on getting back to work for instance, with observing the needed precautions, you picked the virus up again. Yes it would not do you any harm but let's assume you chose not to wash your hands as advised and you ended up shaking someone's hand, and the person touched his or her own face. That is exactly what we are talking about when we talk about spreading it. So....having it previously does not mean you can't be the transporter.

Kent

That scary place. Shame we have so many people that are just not understanding the simple concept of reduce the mixing and reduce the spread

Kent

Wow!

Tonbridge

"Yours sounds more like one of these conspiracy theories flying about. No offense.

Let's reason together this way:-

Having contracted it, you did everything needed and you got healed no further risk to yourself. But on getting back to work for instance, with observing the needed precautions, you picked the virus up again. Yes it would not do you any harm but let's assume you chose not to wash your hands as advised and you ended up shaking someone's hand, and the person touched his or her own face. That is exactly what we are talking about when we talk about spreading it. So....having it previously does not mean you can't be the transporter.

"

I agree with you, if you have had it then as long as you wash your hands frequently you can go about your daily life without needing to follow the other restrictions. Or is there an even more tenuous mechanism by which you going to make the slightest difference to the R number?

Dozens of meet requests in my local newsfeed daily... Reporting the profiles just blocks me from seeing them and the thrice daily requests to meet in their status updates continue....

I see so many looking to meet on their status’..... I work in the NHS and if they spent a day in my shoes then trust me they wouldn’t want to be looking to meet ...... it’s shocking that so many would want to meet with all that’s going on..... makes me mad

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Every covid death appears to happen in a care home or a hospital people wake up we are getting murdered agenda 21 new world order

Tin town

"Every covid death appears to happen in a care home or a hospital people wake up we are getting murdered agenda 21 new world order "

Reminds me of the baldrick line about "hostipals".... They are full of sick people.

Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

"Dozens of meet requests in my local newsfeed daily... Reporting the profiles just blocks me from seeing them and the thrice daily requests to meet in their status updates continue...."

Its horribly selfish how many still seek meets with random strangers, when the rest of us are struggling to see family and friends.

Instant bans ought to apply to repeat offenders!

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"If you see anyone asking to meet report it. Admin will deal with it."

If I click updates then you will find between 10 to 20 physical meet requests local to me at any given time. If I change my location to pretty much anywhere in the UK the same applies sadly.

I get that with the sheer volume of users trying to meet it is incredibly hard to police but the same offenders in my local area have had these meet now status updates for months now with zero consequence to them.

KJ

No longer in the UK.

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control "

Hospitals don't have enough staff due to them dropping like flies, you can have hundreds of beds in these nightingale hospitals but they're useless if you can't staff them.

I reported someone 6 months ago asking me to meet. He's still on the site. It doesn't make any difference reporting someone do now I just block them x

I bewilders me how people think that it’s acceptable to meet.

"It shocking how many status we see daily especially single males and a handful of couples are still looking for meets how selfish can you be, yes it is hard with all the restrictions in place for us all and we are not going to get rid of covid with so many reckless people thinking there invisible

Ive had 2 request for Christmas day. I felt more sorry for them tbh

If im not travelling to see friends why the hell would I wana meet a total stranger.

"

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

If that were the case... Theyd probably say so don't you think? As its an assumed safe ticket for 3 months. Although can still pass it on to someone else.

No you can't. "

Of course you can pass it on to someone else. How do you think it spreads?

E

The South

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control "

Oh FFS.........

Your posts....

E

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

It's because the NHS are under staffed by over 40000.everyone knew this so why build them if you havnt got the people to work in them. That's stupidity at its very best

By *uriouslatexTV/TS  over a year ago

Norfolk

"Dozens of meet requests in my local newsfeed daily... Reporting the profiles just blocks me from seeing them and the thrice daily requests to meet in their status updates continue...."

Exactly, if you report them all that happens is that there appears to be a block between you, and they are still free to update their status. I'm sure if the site gave one warning, second time is then a week ban/lock etc.

Plenty of locals with 'looking to meet status/anyone want to come round'. Been at it for months and they still update with the same.

Believe the site should be doing more rather then remove status/blocking people.

The South

"If you see anyone asking to meet report it. Admin will deal with it.

If I click updates then you will find between 10 to 20 physical meet requests local to me at any given time. If I change my location to pretty much anywhere in the UK the same applies sadly.

I get that with the sheer volume of users trying to meet it is incredibly hard to police but the same offenders in my local area have had these meet now status updates for months now with zero consequence to them.

KJ"

Bans for repeat offenders on an upwardly sliding duration. They'd soon get the message.

E

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E"

By someone who has caught it and expressing the virus, giving it to someone else, if you can't catch it you can't give it to someone else, it's not rocket science.

The South

No you can't.

E

By someone who has caught it and expressing the virus, giving it to someone else, if you can't catch it you can't give it to someone else, it's not rocket science."

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

That's even less rocket science.

E

How do they actually deal with it because I’ve reported a few and they’re still asking for meets!

Yes I have noticed this too, some women also. As welcome as a meet would be, I just cannot see the attraction of putting my own health at risk or others

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

By someone who has caught it and expressing the virus, giving it to someone else, if you can't catch it you can't give it to someone else, it's not rocket science.

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E"

Not if they have already had it.

No longer in the UK.

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control It's because the NHS are under staffed by over 40000.everyone knew this so why build them if you havnt got the people to work in them. That's stupidity at its very best "

Even so the NHS is severely understaffed where would you put people if they ran out of beds?

I'm sure you have a better idea

Teesside

KJ

Bans for repeat offenders on an upwardly sliding duration. They'd soon get the message.

E"

Agree 100%

Sadly though that not the way its been handled. As many have highlighted the cats well and truly out of the bag and most forum members (at least) now know the only action taken is you the reporter is blocked from seeing the offending profile that worked early doors which gave the illusion of it been dealt with.

Sadly the offending profiles are just allowed to carry on setting up meet after meet throughout this pandemic. They even blatantly put the details of the hotel meets, house parties on the webcam veris.

Any thread that questions this policy is soon locked up and shutdown.

KJ

The South

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

Not if they have already had it."

That's not entirely true.

E

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control It's because the NHS are under staffed by over 40000.everyone knew this so why build them if you havnt got the people to work in them. That's stupidity at its very best

Even so the NHS is severely understaffed where would you put people if they ran out of beds?

I'm sure you have a better idea "

so who looks, after the ones, in the beds, if they don't have enough staff. Perhaps if our previous governments, had not run the NHS down so much there, wouldnt be a situation like there is now. The NHS should not have been put int9 the hands of trusts, constantly cutting corners, too many useless chiefs with job titles and no proper jobs, and not enough Indians has been a huge problem for years,.

The South

KJ

E

Agree 100%

Sadly though that not the way its been handled. As many have highlighted the cats well and truly out of the bag and most forum members (at least) now know the only action taken is you the reporter is blocked from seeing the offending profile that worked early doors which gave the illusion of it been dealt with.

Sadly the offending profiles are just allowed to carry on setting up meet after meet throughout this pandemic. They even blatantly put the details of the hotel meets, house parties on the webcam veris.

KJ"

I understand it would be an administrative nightmare, I feel it's worth the effort though.

E

No you can't. "

Yes you can, you can have immunity, you could even have the vacinne yet still be a carrier... you’re less contagious but you can still carry it.

If you are snogging people in that state... they are infected

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E"

On that basis I should get my order in for the Ferrari straight away because anyone can win the lottery.

Ok this virus like all viruses spread so you catch it like the flu a virus, your ill and you spread it. Then you get over it and stop spreading it, that's how viruses work or we would have flu all year round. Now they are telling us you can infect people for ever, so we will never be able to mix again. Are you getting it now, mixing only allowed in work and shopping. Welcome to the new world order,forget the vaccine a new strain will pop up every year.

By *oan of DArcCouple  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

Get a grip, that's what the health service is there for and why we pay nurses and doctors to do their job."

Perhaps you missed the salient facts, uncontrolled covid infection rates would diminish the health service infrastructure, creating demand that was unsupportable, that's the issue, not what people are getting paid to do.

The South

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

On that basis I should get my order in for the Ferrari straight away because anyone can win the lottery."

You're not getting your information from the same place as the rest of the scientific community.

Just a simple Google search for can you catch covid twice will help you.

E

Tin town

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

Not if they have already had it."

Yes there are cases of people having second infections. Not many. But some.

By *iss LovelyWoman  over a year ago

Here and There

I’ve given up reporting the people asking to meet because nothing is done, and when I expressed a strong opinion on a previous post about someone who had been meeting I got a forum ban and told that I was being unkind and should just scroll by if someone has a differing option to me. So I do feel those of us who are disgusted by those meeting are in the minority and seen as being a bit of a pest unfortunately.

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

The level of abuse I have received from people for telling them I'm not meeting right now is unreal.

Maybe it has something to do with me saying I won't ever meet anyone who is actively meeting right now too...

Like the OP said, very selfish. We are all horny and want action but most of us have sense to wait, and get our fix via chats and cams for the time being

By *tarbeckCouple  over a year ago

york

Im amazed at people asking when our next social is , the reply is when its safe to bloody do so

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

Yes there are cases of people having second infections. Not many. But some. "

Very very vefy few.

By *osebud6688Woman  over a year ago

Northampton

I have been reporting anybody asking for a meet to admin.

Don’t really care if anybody sends me abuse for it - the moronic justifications I have read are embarrassing.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

On that basis I should get my order in for the Ferrari straight away because anyone can win the lottery."

Think of it, that your body gets infected as normal but can respond better, so you probably won't even know. Still spread it unfortunately

No longer in the UK.

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control It's because the NHS are under staffed by over 40000.everyone knew this so why build them if you havnt got the people to work in them. That's stupidity at its very best

I'm sure you have a better idea so who looks, after the ones, in the beds, if they don't have enough staff. Perhaps if our previous governments, had not run the NHS down so much there, wouldnt be a situation like there is now. The NHS should not have been put int9 the hands of trusts, constantly cutting corners, too many useless chiefs with job titles and no proper jobs, and not enough Indians has been a huge problem for years,. "

I'm not disagreeing with you about funding.

I was simply asking you what you would have done if we ran out of beds also one on a bridgend trading estate has people in at the moment, the article dated 21st dec says around 100 in there plus they opened the Grange hospital just outside of Newport 6 months early which is full so you could almost class that as a nightingale hospital as it wouldn't be open if the virus wasn't here.

I have found more intelligent posts within a fence...

Teesside

KJ

E

Agree 100%

KJ

I understand it would be an administrative nightmare, I feel it's worth the effort though.

E"

Totally and I feel many would volunteer to help out with the task as there's no doubt it would save numerous lives.

KJ

There have been a lot more meets happening during covid than before the plandemic.

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"I have been reporting anybody asking for a meet to admin.

Don’t really care if anybody sends me abuse for it - the moronic justifications I have read are embarrassing. "

Yes me too - I’d guess around erm 10 a day? Just checked and I’ve reported 6 today

"Dozens of meet requests in my local newsfeed daily... Reporting the profiles just blocks me from seeing them and the thrice daily requests to meet in their status updates continue....

Exactly, if you report them all that happens is that there appears to be a block between you, and they are still free to update their status. I'm sure if the site gave one warning, second time is then a week ban/lock etc.

This is true. I’ve reported so many but all they do is block you from seeing them. I’ve just reported one guy who says he’s not meeting but with a status that says he’s looking for anyone to come use him any way they want! It’s crazy.... we are a selfish self entitled society now unfortunately. You also get a forum ban if you give your opinions on a post about people meeting. You’re more or less told you’re a bully and unkind !! Setiously????

Plenty of locals with 'looking to meet status/anyone want to come round'. Been at it for months and they still update with the same.

Believe the site should be doing more rather then remove status/blocking people. "

i dont think we need to worry about fab members meeting ..over the 3 days just gone my street which is tier4 had cars turning up with families blatantly ignoring the rules some staying over night ... neighbour packed her car up with stuff and has not come back yet . people parking down the street away from the house they are visiting thinking nobody will notice .. these are the same people who stood clapping for NHS and will be the same people who moan when another stricter tier arrives

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

Yes there are cases of people having second infections. Not many. But some. "

So if the R rate was about 3 when there was no social distancing at the beginning, and 1 in 1000 people can catch it twice to the extent they could pass it on (which is probably a very conservative estimate) then the R rate would be 0.003 for previously infected people. I don't think we have anything to worry about from those who have caught it doing what the hell they like.

By *iger-NWMan  over a year ago

Preston

Report them to admin instantly

The South

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

So if the R rate was about 3 when there was no social distancing at the beginning, and 1 in 1000 people can catch it twice to the extent they could pass it on (which is probably a very conservative estimate) then the R rate would be 0.003 for previously infected people. I don't think we have anything to worry about from those who have caught it doing what the hell they like.

"

Even if you can't catch it twice (You can) you can still be a carrier and give it to someone else.

Why don't you understand this?

E

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

But tbh no one is going to meet them no matter how many requests they put up for meets? X

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

maybe they see you as selfish too

wanting them to give up their freedom for you fear. every body has a right to believe or not believe what they like, and to live their lives the way they see fit.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"maybe they see you as selfish too

wanting them to give up their freedom for you fear. every body has a right to believe or not believe what they like, and to live their lives the way they see fit."

Partially true, however if your choice of lifestyle puts others at risk it's no longer just your choice as what you do can be a direct cause of someone else's death.

South

"maybe they see you as selfish too

wanting them to give up their freedom for you fear. every body has a right to believe or not believe what they like, and to live their lives the way they see fit."

No they don’t if their actions put others at risk it’s called a social responsibility.

nottingham

shall we all stop driving our cars etc then, so we don't knock any one over We take risks every single day of our lives, we are literally born to die. I have never had a TB jab, yet 1.5 million die every year from TB. Shall I get a TB jab, just In case I infect some one. You have to draw the line somewhere, cruel but a fact of life.

The South

"shall we all stop driving our cars etc then, so we don't knock any one over We take risks every single day of our lives, we are literally born to die. I have never had a TB jab, yet 1.5 million die every year from TB. Shall I get a TB jab, just In case I infect some one. You have to draw the line somewhere, cruel but a fact of life."

And if you gave your mum, your wife, your children or your grandad an illness that killed them?

Such a selfish and self indulgent comment.

E

couple, us we him her.

"shall we all stop driving our cars etc then, so we don't knock any one over We take risks every single day of our lives, we are literally born to die. I have never had a TB jab, yet 1.5 million die every year from TB. Shall I get a TB jab, just In case I infect some one. You have to draw the line somewhere, cruel but a fact of life."

What has this got to do with anything.

However when you drive a car you are governed by the law's of the land and highway code to reduce those risks.

If you worked or lived in an environment where TB was a high risk then you would take the necessary precautions.

Ridiculous comparisons

How do you manage arm strain with this much patting ones self on the back?

Do you take regular breaks? Switch arms every hour?

Im starting to worry about you all getting repetitive strain injuries..

ashford

^

He has a point! X

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

You cannot compare TB with Covid at all. The pathogenesis and epidemiology of the two diseases is as similar as apples are to slabs of concrete.

couple, us we him her.

"shall we all stop driving our cars etc then, so we don't knock any one over We take risks every single day of our lives, we are literally born to die. I have never had a TB jab, yet 1.5 million die every year from TB. Shall I get a TB jab, just In case I infect some one. You have to draw the line somewhere, cruel but a fact of life.

^

He has a point! X"

Enlighten me please?

nottingham

Nothing selfish at all, its called life, I hug all my family on a regular basis, and have done all my life, and will carry on doing so, for you to suggest no one should be free, just to allay your fears is totally selfish.

I don't look at guys profiles, but I can assure you that there are a TON or single women and couples advertising to meet up constantly.

Having all my filters off I get to see who looks at me, mostly “bi Curious” guys looking to Meet outside of site rules. When you tell them not during the lockdown they get all rude and have a go about why we are on this site.

By *chilles and RavenCouple  over a year ago

Guernsey

Whats a tier???

We only have Tia Maria

South

You wear a seatbelt and tbh just nah... I really cba wirh another forum ban so ‘Steps away from the ......

Here and There

"Nothing selfish at all, its called life, I hug all my family on a regular basis, and have done all my life, and will carry on doing so, for you to suggest no one should be free, just to allay your fears is totally selfish. "

It’s not just about the risk of transmission, but that alone should be enough. It’s about the businesses that are going under and the law abiding folk who have been stuck in their houses for months on end with no company, and all the other knock on effects that come from lockdowns and the tier system. Everyone who is flouting the rules is causing all of that. Those who are still meeting, or those who are shoulder to shoulder in the shops, not keeping their distance and seeing and touching people they shouldn’t are just prolonging the agony for everyone. It’s enormously selfish.

I understand, im a single guy and I've seen single women posting anyone wanna meet now.....its tempting but you have to think how many people she has met if she's willing to meet no......sorry my penis but its gonna have to wait

ashford

"Nothing selfish at all, its called life, I hug all my family on a regular basis, and have done all my life, and will carry on doing so, for you to suggest no one should be free, just to allay your fears is totally selfish.

It’s not just about the risk of transmission, but that alone should be enough. It’s about the businesses that are going under and the law abiding folk who have been stuck in their houses for months on end with no company, and all the other knock on effects that come from lockdowns and the tier system. Everyone who is flouting the rules is causing all of that. Those who are still meeting, or those who are shoulder to shoulder in the shops, not keeping their distance and seeing and touching people they shouldn’t are just prolonging the agony for everyone. It’s enormously selfish. "

Belive me there is no choice in the shops! X

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"shall we all stop driving our cars etc then, so we don't knock any one over We take risks every single day of our lives, we are literally born to die. I have never had a TB jab, yet 1.5 million die every year from TB. Shall I get a TB jab, just In case I infect some one. You have to draw the line somewhere, cruel but a fact of life.

^

He has a point! X"

Agree ,do you know life is dangerous there’s actually so many risks ,even staying in doors is a risk

Here and There

"Nothing selfish at all, its called life, I hug all my family on a regular basis, and have done all my life, and will carry on doing so, for you to suggest no one should be free, just to allay your fears is totally selfish.

It’s not just about the risk of transmission, but that alone should be enough. It’s about the businesses that are going under and the law abiding folk who have been stuck in their houses for months on end with no company, and all the other knock on effects that come from lockdowns and the tier system. Everyone who is flouting the rules is causing all of that. Those who are still meeting, or those who are shoulder to shoulder in the shops, not keeping their distance and seeing and touching people they shouldn’t are just prolonging the agony for everyone. It’s enormously selfish.

Belive me there is no choice in the shops! X"

The choice is not to go

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Im repirting a dozen a day.. Some of the updates are revolting or illegal on top of covid. Reported one as he was wanting to involve a pet....

By *ima7893Man  over a year ago

Cardiff (Home), London (Work)

Well said.

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

I find it hard to believe that people from Fab who meet are the cause of the rise in infections.

Usually its just two people that meet. Before Christmas you could go to the high Street, supermarket, pub, restaurant, market etc and come into contact with hundreds.

The South

"Nothing selfish at all, its called life, I hug all my family on a regular basis, and have done all my life, and will carry on doing so, for you to suggest no one should be free, just to allay your fears is totally selfish. "

It's not to allay our fears, it's to stop the spread of Covid.

Why do some people not get this?

It's astounding.

Continuing to do whatever you choose to do, regardless of the consequences, with no care for the outcome of your actions is the very definition of selfish.

E

"This covid virus is a global problem and the uk is not the only country restricted. Forget people on fab meeting up, you have mp's, pop stars and even the president of America demonstrates bad examples of breaching the rules.

"

well said.

Tin town

"I find it hard to believe that people from Fab who meet are the cause of the rise in infections.

Usually its just two people that meet. Before Christmas you could go to the high Street, supermarket, pub, restaurant, market etc and come into contact with hundreds. "

Almost speechless. So.... You compare people walking past eachother in a huge shop... With air exchangers... With couple spending 4 hours breathing into eachother mouths, swapping saliva in a bedroom with and 8 foot ceiling.

Yep.

ashford

The choice is not to go "

Umm and starve to death? X

ashford

"I find it hard to believe that people from Fab who meet are the cause of the rise in infections.

Usually its just two people that meet. Before Christmas you could go to the high Street, supermarket, pub, restaurant, market etc and come into contact with hundreds. "

Yup! X

Here and There

The choice is not to go

Umm and starve to death? X"

No, the supermarkets are different. Aside from Christmas they’re usually. But the Christmas and sales shoppers are ridiculous.

ashford

The choice is not to go

No, the supermarkets are different. Aside from Christmas they’re usually. But the Christmas and sales shoppers are ridiculous. "

Supermarkets are really not any different! X

By *tableMasterMan  over a year ago

UK

We have been offering virtual zoom wanks for our friends. Anything to stop people being tempted to go out and meet.

We also support the clubs that have come together to offer online fun.

We know it isn’t the same, but we’d prefer all our playmates to be here to meet up again in the future.

Stay safe everyone. X

Tin town

The choice is not to go

No, the supermarkets are different. Aside from Christmas they’re usually. But the Christmas and sales shoppers are ridiculous. "

They are... My local high street, which has no essential shops on it... Was absolutely rammed this afternoon. Little attempt at social distancing... What the fxxx...my local infection rates through the roof.. I hope nobody gets it... But my god they were giving it every chance to spread.

ashford

The choice is not to go

No, the supermarkets are different. Aside from Christmas they’re usually. But the Christmas and sales shoppers are ridiculous.

They are... My local high street, which has no essential shops on it... Was absolutely rammed this afternoon. Little attempt at social distancing... What the fxxx...my local infection rates through the roof.. I hope nobody gets it... But my god they were giving it every chance to spread. "

Just an average day in the supermarket then? X

Tin town

The choice is not to go

They are... My local high street, which has no essential shops on it... Was absolutely rammed this afternoon. Little attempt at social distancing... What the fxxx...my local infection rates through the roof.. I hope nobody gets it... But my god they were giving it every chance to spread.

Just an average day in the supermarket then? X"

Not saying that... I'm saying what short memories people have for the fact we are in tier4.... If they were in the supermarket doing essential shopping hopefully would not be a hole family group... And hopefully being more mindful.

It wld be different if our local infection rates were low.. But they aren't, they are over 360. As the title of the thread says

I mean all the fucking shops are shut... Why the fuck walk the family down the effing High Street.?

No wonder we are in tier4.

"We have been offering virtual zoom wanks for our friends. Anything to stop people being tempted to go out and meet.

We also support the clubs that have come together to offer online fun.

We know it isn’t the same, but we’d prefer all our playmates to be here to meet up again in the future.

Stay safe everyone. X "

Tonbridge

[Removed by poster at 27/12/20 17:07:43]

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

Even if you can't catch it twice (You can) you can still be a carrier and give it to someone else.

E"

How exactly can you be a carrier? When a PCR test says you haven't got it, you really haven't got it. If there was so much as one little virus waiting to jump ship and infect someone else then a 45 cycle pcr test is going to find it. You can't catch it (tiny chance), you are not a carrier.

Here and There

The choice is not to go

Supermarkets are really not any different! X"

Like you said originally, we all have to eat, so we have to go to the supermarket. We can wear masks, keep our distance and get in and get out. It’s a necessity. Trawling round the high street isn’t. Anything can be avoided should be. Like frivolous shopping and swinging.

We joined the site and was looking forward to chatting to people on here to get advice and where to go and what’s what. New to it all. We still are lol a year later as can not meet any one or go to a club. We have had offers but simply we can not go. Just hope it clears soon, typical we join and look forward to ventures but have to wait. But we need to be sensible. Hope everyone well and wish you all the best. ??take care

ashford

The choice is not to go

Supermarkets are really not any different! X

Like you said originally, we all have to eat, so we have to go to the supermarket. We can wear masks, keep our distance and get in and get out. It’s a necessity. Trawling round the high street isn’t. Anything can be avoided should be. Like frivolous shopping and swinging. "

If only! I work as a picker so am in there 7 hrs masked up! Customers do not keep their distance whatsoever any which way! They lean over/under me ! Lift their mask up/down/to the side to ask where the pickles are it's a joke lol! X

South

The choice is not to go

Just an average day in the supermarket then? X

Not saying that... I'm saying what short memories people have for the fact we are in tier4.... If they were in the supermarket doing essential shopping hopefully would not be a hole family group... And hopefully being more mindful.

It wld be different if our local infection rates were low.. But they aren't, they are over 360. As the title of the thread says

I mean all the fucking shops are shut... Why the fuck walk the family down the effing High Street.?

No wonder we are in tier4.

"

It’s not rocket science is it .. some people actually lack the brain cells to comprehend though

The South

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

How exactly can you be a carrier? When a PCR test says you haven't got it, you really haven't got it. If there was so much as one little virus waiting to jump ship and infect someone else then a 45 cycle pcr test is going to find it. You can't catch it (tiny chance), you are not a carrier. "

That's funny. Not that long ago you were moaning about the pcr tests not being accurate. Now, to make you're point they're perfect.

What about the people who haven't had a pcr test, they wouldn't know if they had C19 or not would they?

E

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

How exactly can you be a carrier? When a PCR test says you haven't got it, you really haven't got it. If there was so much as one little virus waiting to jump ship and infect someone else then a 45 cycle pcr test is going to find it. You can't catch it (tiny chance), you are not a carrier.

That's funny. Not that long ago you were moaning about the pcr tests not being accurate. Now, to make you're point they're perfect.

What about the people who haven't had a pcr test, they wouldn't know if they had C19 or not would they?

E"

Then if they haven't had a pcr positive (or tested positive for the antibodies) then they can't really put themselves and the group of those that have had it.

"

If only it were so. Sadly it's not just about them in with case. Both are the primary reason for spreading the virus and STIs. So not all of us agree that there's no issue with spreading the virus simply because we've had enough and fuck anyone else.

By *uliette500Woman  over a year ago

Hull

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E"

They will never understand this as it is their justification for meeting people for sex which to them is more important than if they are passing on the virus.

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple  over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control

Hospitals don't have enough staff due to them dropping like flies, you can have hundreds of beds in these nightingale hospitals but they're useless if you can't staff them.

"

When they have to use them it will be the military medics that will be staffing them. The NHS doesn't have enough staff to run both operations.

ashford

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

They will never understand this as it is their justification for meeting people for sex which to them is more important than if they are passing on the virus. "

Who are they? X

By *MCMan  over a year ago

London / EA

So many couples and single women are asking in Norwich with really unsuspicious statuses like

‘Really fancied 2 cocks tonight, what a shame about covid anyone?’

One last night was ‘fuck covid, craving bbc’

This morning coincidently 2 pictures were uploaded of said member being fucked by a ‘bbc’

Can’t speak for males as I can’t see them but yeah it’s no surprise honestly as I’m sure there’s plenty asking as well..

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

They will never understand this as it is their justification for meeting people for sex which to them is more important than if they are passing on the virus. "

Sadly elementary stupidity at its best. And these are people some of us look to meet.

"So many couples and single women are asking in Norwich with really unsuspicious statuses like

This morning coincidently 2 pictures were uploaded of said member being fucked by a ‘bbc’

Can’t speak for males as I can’t see them but yeah it’s no surprise honestly as I’m sure there’s plenty asking as well.."

If you report they are not stopped or removed, but you're blocked from viewing them but they remain active so no deterrant.

If you think FAB meets are bad think of all the other sites where people will be meeting, but that aside work places shopping schools etc...a teachers ok to mix with 31 other households at work yet cant outside..how is it logical ? Especially when younger people and children show less symptoms and more chance of being asymptomatic than other age groups..the only way to lockdpwn is with everyone stays home except some who wear full PPE to deliver essential goods ie food etc...and they leave delivery on door step..no interaction and disinfection between every delivery.

The South

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

They will never understand this as it is their justification for meeting people for sex which to them is more important than if they are passing on the virus.

Sadly elementary stupidity at its best. And these are people some of us look to meet. "

I've given up with our man above.

Every reply he ignores the previous discussion points and starts talking about something different.

Holding a sensible conversation with some people is like trying to wrestle fog.

E

Thanks to them I’m shielding again selfish prats

"So many couples and single women are asking in Norwich with really unsuspicious statuses like

Can’t speak for males as I can’t see them but yeah it’s no surprise honestly as I’m sure there’s plenty asking as well.."

There are plenty men wanting to meet, their statuses beggars belief! I for one, am not meeting but obviously they don't realise this as I get messages asking me. I just block them as I still can't quite believe they're taking such irresponsible risks x

By *ny1localMan  over a year ago

READING

"My experience is an awful lot more couples than single men asking me to meet. "
me too,I've seen more status updates from couples asking to meet than I have from singles..do they think covid doesn't exist?

North West

"My experience is an awful lot more couples than single men asking me to meet. me too,I've seen more status updates from couples asking to meet than I have from singles..do they think covid doesn't exist? "

Our status has been interpreted as meet related, based on recent PMs. In fact, it's a reference to a forum thread from Christmas Eve....

We probably get 50 messages a day and a very high percentage want to meet

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Dozens of meet requests in my local newsfeed daily... Reporting the profiles just blocks me from seeing them and the thrice daily requests to meet in their status updates continue....

Its horribly selfish how many still seek meets with random strangers, when the rest of us are struggling to see family and friends.

Instant bans ought to apply to repeat offenders! "

Agreed.

By *rank speakerMan  over a year ago

Worcester

It amazes me that these virus posts bring out so much venom? And the conspiracy theories are remarkable! As a race we're very easily led and gullible?

Being in the high vulnerable category I just ignore any requests and delete.. Apart from the fact they're mostly from men and it states clearly on my profile I'm straight!!??

Simples? They clearly have nothing better to do and still don't read a profile?

Just my 2 cents here..

The living situation of each person varies.. not all people have family in the uk , they might be living alone so yes for them there’s no “risk” to meet someone?

Instant bans ought to apply to repeat offenders!

Agreed."

I second that

By *lex46TV/TS  over a year ago

Near Wells

Usually its just two people that meet. Before Christmas you could go to the high Street, supermarket, pub, restaurant, market etc and come into contact with hundreds.

Almost speechless. So.... You compare people walking past eachother in a huge shop... With air exchangers... With couple spending 4 hours breathing into eachother mouths, swapping saliva in a bedroom with and 8 foot ceiling.

Yep.

"

4 hours? I'm lucky if I get 40 minutes with a guy.

I live in a small town with 4 medium sized supermarkets, the aisles aren't even 2 metres wide. You have cages in the aisle waiting to be packed away. Your trying to look at something, someone barges pass you. Then there's the queue at the checkout. Plus half the self service tills are card only if you want to pay by cash you wait in a group of people who want to pay cash because people are using those tills any paying by card??

Wait to you get to the market on a Wednesday or Saturday. On a dry day 200 people plus traders crammed into a small market Square, I don't know how it's allowed? Absolutely no room for social distancing, tables out so you can sit for coffee, people rubbing past you.

I would rather just stick to one person thank you.

"Just my 2 cents here..

The living situation of each person varies.. not all people have family in the uk , they might be living alone so yes for them there’s no “risk” to meet someone?"

How so?

"Just my 2 cents here..

The living situation of each person varies.. not all people have family in the uk , they might be living alone so yes for them there’s no “risk” to meet someone?

How so?"

In the sense that a person with no underlying conditions , living by themselves in a city where everything is shut and does online groceries for example or wears mask whenever in public.. has to weight on the risks..

Do I not socialise/have sex with anyone for a year + ? Or go for it and if I cAtch it I will be fine as I’m not on the high risk group of people and I don’t have interactions with elderly etc

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

"Just my 2 cents here..

How so?

In the sense that a person with no underlying conditions , living by themselves in a city where everything is shut and does online groceries for example or wears mask whenever in public.. has to weight on the risks..

Do I not socialise/have sex with anyone for a year + ? Or go for it and if I cAtch it I will be fine as I’m not on the high risk group of people and I don’t have interactions with elderly etc"

One of the women I know who's in her 30s, 2 young kids, she ain't high risk at all. No underlying conditions. She had it back in April and can still barely climb stairs.

Long covid is no joke. Life changing shit I'm telling ya.

So yeah, you've probably got decades in front of ya, do you fancy spending those decades living with regret and fuck all quality of life?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

Except unlike with condoms they are not really taking their own risk, if fit enough to fk a stranger they will almost certainly not die due to Covid. Social distancing, hand washing, masks, lockdowns, none of it is about protecting oneself, after 9 months do you still not get it?

"Just my 2 cents here..

How so?

Do I not socialise/have sex with anyone for a year + ? Or go for it and if I cAtch it I will be fine as I’m not on the high risk group of people and I don’t have interactions with elderly etc

One of the women I know who's in her 30s, 2 young kids, she ain't high risk at all. No underlying conditions. She had it back in April and can still barely climb stairs.

Long covid is no joke. Life changing shit I'm telling ya.

So yeah, you've probably got decades in front of ya, do you fancy spending those decades living with regret and fuck all quality of life? "

She has two children, instantly dismisses my argument that I’m saying you live by yourself.

Long story short, if I were to catch covid I’ll be okay . I’ll rather have that than go nuts by shielding from others

Plus the “long covid” you are referring to is not the norm of this disease, might as well try my luck in the lottery

If it was as deadly as the MSM push every single day, the Army, Air Force and Navy medical, and other personel would be utilised accordingly, ie, transport to deliver PPE at the start, tri services all have helicopters, lorries, man and women power in abundance. There all being paid 24/7 already. There is no major conflicts going on.

The Nightingale hospital in London, has been dismantled, Excel exhibition centre is empty.

I'm no conspiracy theory, though what some have said seems to be coming true ,lock down, vaccine passport.

I, my opinion, its not going anywhere fast.

Take care people.

Be lucky x

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Every day we get requests for meets. On fella was organising a bareback fuck and go in 15 minutes time slots for his girlfriend. He's been doing this on and off for a while. I did report to admin they eventually took it down or just blocked me seeing him still asking. He's still at it, have see the ads again. He lives in a area which hit the headlines with a massive spike after a pub had a lock in.

Perhaps someone can tell me ,bareback gang bang ,, no chance you gonna catch covid Or any other nasty. What planet do they live on. ADMIN GET A GRIP.

North West

"If it was as deadly as the MSM push every single day, the Army, Air Force and Navy medical, and other personel would be utilised accordingly, ie, transport to deliver PPE at the start, tri services all have helicopters, lorries, man and women power in abundance. There all being paid 24/7 already. There is no major conflicts going on.

The Nightingale hospital in London, has been dismantled, Excel exhibition centre is empty.

I'm no conspiracy theory, though what some have said seems to be coming true ,lock down, vaccine passport.

I, my opinion, its not going anywhere fast.

Take care people.

Be lucky x"

Do you know where most of the Forces medical professionals are working right now? In the NHS. That's because the majority of forces medics are reserves and have regular day jobs. In the NHS. Where they are now. We don't have enough spare staff for all the Nightingales (which the Govt knew in March).

There is plenty all over the country and world to be called back. SPEARHEAD, reaction force worldwide? Not utilised

FACT

Over 500.000 unfortunate people died in the UK last year, that wasn't pushed day in, day out?

FACT

Here and There

"Just my 2 cents here..

The living situation of each person varies.. not all people have family in the uk , they might be living alone so yes for them there’s no “risk” to meet someone?"

Unless you never leave the house (work from home, don’t go to the shops etc) then you’re a risk to that one person you meet. And then you’re a risk to the people you see in the shops and/or at work because of the person you’ve met. The only way to be no risk is to keep yourself to yourself.

I’m a single person, but I’ve been lucky enough to be able to form a bubble with my FWB so I’ve been able to see him all year which has been a life saver. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with choosing a person to bubble up with. That’s different from seeing multiple people who are also seeing multiple people.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

"Why are the nightingale hospitals being shut down after so much money spend on equipment etc because nobody was going to use them in the first place just to scare the public that the pandemic is severe it’s all control It's because the NHS are under staffed by over 40000.everyone knew this so why build them if you havnt got the people to work in them. That's stupidity at its very best "

I assume military medics if it got to that stage.

However that would be a last resort as it would cause panic, which contrary to conspiracy nuts, they are trying to avoid, as that hurts the economy which lets not kid ourselves, is the reason for the half-measures and reactive policies we've seen so far.

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

No you can't.

E

But.

Anyone.

Can.

Catch.

It.

E

E

Let me try to explain, you catch the virus first time, your immune system learns to recognise the virus and make antibodies, fighting off the virus. You recover.

Then you get exposed to the virus again.

You don't have a magic shield, just your body remembers the virus and knows how to fight it off this time, so you don't get sick, but the virus is still in your body while you're fighting it off.

Now maybe because your body knows how to fight it, you don't get enough of a viral load to make you contagious or shed virus, but that's not what you're arguing. But as your body is fighting the virus, more quickly this time yes, you still might shed it, touching your face and touching other things so you still have to be careful and mindful of others.

Also, what about these mutations, will you get exactly the same virus again? Will you body recognise it as the same virus?

Why are people STILL complaining about people messaging them asking to meet when their profile says

'looking for' :

Men

Couples

Women

Tv/ts

Etc

Etc

No mention of covid. Just text saying what you are looking for.

Your profile says

You

Are

Looking

To

Meet

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

By *he shaggersCouple  over a year ago

vancouver island

[Removed by poster at 28/12/20 05:28:12]

The South

"There is plenty all over the country and world to be called back. SPEARHEAD, reaction force worldwide? Not utilised

FACT

Over 500.000 unfortunate people died in the UK last year, that wasn't pushed day in, day out?

FACT "

Somebody wrote fact in upper case.

Thread closed.

E

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

[Removed by poster at 28/12/20 07:03:26]

No you can't. "

That is unknown....so why take the risk?

No you can't.

E

By someone who has caught it and expressing the virus, giving it to someone else, if you can't catch it you can't give it to someone else, it's not rocket science."

It isn't rocket science. It's simple biology which you clearly do NOT understand or choose to ignore for your own ends? As with ALL viruses, someone who is immune CAN still be a carrier and pass it to others asymptomatically....

By *andwellcoupleCouple  over a year ago

Warley

We look at it like this

People contacting us to meet have no concerns for there safety or ours so there not the type of people we wish or meet

So its straight to the block list

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

It isn't rocket science. It's simple biology which you clearly do NOT understand or choose to ignore for your own ends? As with ALL viruses, someone who is immune CAN still be a carrier and pass it to others asymptomatically...."

If they were a carrier then they would test positive and they would be told they had caught it again.

What does it matter what other people are doing and who are we to pass judgement. Let those who want to live their lives do so without others sticking their noses in. If you don’t want to meet, don’t meet but let others love how they choose.

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"What does it matter what other people are doing and who are we to pass judgement. Let those who want to live their lives do so without others sticking their noses in. If you don’t want to meet, don’t meet but let others love how they choose."

It's not passing judgement it's just common sense which some on here clearly do not have..

Glasgow

"What does it matter what other people are doing and who are we to pass judgement. Let those who want to live their lives do so without others sticking their noses in. If you don’t want to meet, don’t meet but let others love how they choose."

Unfortunately those who choose to meet are proliferating the spread of the virus, the risk isn't contained within that group of individuals, if it were I'd agree with you.

But in my opinion it's perfectly appropriate to 'stick my nose in' where someone's selfish behaviour perpetuates the current misery and potentially puts my life and the lives of my loved ones at risk.

"What does it matter what other people are doing and who are we to pass judgement. Let those who want to live their lives do so without others sticking their noses in. If you don’t want to meet, don’t meet but let others love how they choose.

It's not passing judgement it's just common sense which some on here clearly do not have.. "

That’s fine but there’s too much preaching on what the ‘right’ thing to do is. Everyone is entitled to define what the ‘right’ thing for them is.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Everyone is entitled to define what the ‘right’ thing for them is."

I don't agree. That would be anarchy.

Glasgow

No you can't.

E

It isn't rocket science. It's simple biology which you clearly do NOT understand or choose to ignore for your own ends? As with ALL viruses, someone who is immune CAN still be a carrier and pass it to others asymptomatically....

If they were a carrier then they would test positive and they would be told they had caught it again."

An asymptomatic carrier would have no reason to be tested again, so wouldn't necessarily know they were positive.

"Everyone is entitled to define what the ‘right’ thing for them is.

I don't agree. That would be anarchy. "

I get where your coming from but I suppose my point is why should a bunch of morons on fab post judgement on other people? Surely that’s a bit ridiculous?

Here and There

"What does it matter what other people are doing and who are we to pass judgement. Let those who want to live their lives do so without others sticking their noses in. If you don’t want to meet, don’t meet but let others love how they choose.

It's not passing judgement it's just common sense which some on here clearly do not have..

That’s fine but there’s too much preaching on what the ‘right’ thing to do is. Everyone is entitled to define what the ‘right’ thing for them is."

Imagine if everybody only did what the right thing for them is. What an awful world to live in.

Glasgow

I get where your coming from but I suppose my point is why should a bunch of morons on fab post judgement on other people? Surely that’s a bit ridiculous? "

Presumably you're including yourself in the definition of 'moron'?

I get where your coming from but I suppose my point is why should a bunch of morons on fab post judgement on other people? Surely that’s a bit ridiculous?

Presumably you're including yourself in the definition of 'moron'?"

Yes, more or less. Just with a marginally higher IQ than most on here.

By *etitebiguyMan  over a year ago

Molesey, Hampton Court

Wow, so many scared frightened people, the 'Behavioural Scientists' working with sage certainly did their jobs! Roll out the Propaganda folks!

Tin town

No you can't.

E

If they were a carrier then they would test positive and they would be told they had caught it again.

An asymptomatic carrier would have no reason to be tested again, so wouldn't necessarily know they were positive."

More significantly an Asymptomatic carrier is unable to get a retest as the only way to get a test is to have symptoms.

Glasgow

No you can't.

E

An asymptomatic carrier would have no reason to be tested again, so wouldn't necessarily know they were positive.

More significantly an Asymptomatic carrier is unable to get a retest as the only way to get a test is to have symptoms. "

True, buts it's possible to lie about the existence of symptoms to obtain a test.

Tin town

I get where your coming from but I suppose my point is why should a bunch of morons on fab post judgement on other people? Surely that’s a bit ridiculous? "

If what others do has an impact on me... I'm going to have an opinion of and have freedom to voice that opinion. If that impact is risking spreading a virus we have all spent 10 months trying to reduce and exacerbate an already bad situation. I'm allowed an opinion. You see rights and freedoms don't just apply to one.

Glasgow

Presumably you're including yourself in the definition of 'moron'?

Yes, more or less. Just with a marginally higher IQ than most on here."

Well with your contributions to this thread you're only improving your chances of meeting people with a similarly cavalier attitude towards covid, despite your IQ.

Glasgow

If what others do has an impact on me... I'm going to have an opinion of and have freedom to voice that opinion. If that impact is risking spreading a virus we have all spent 10 months trying to reduce and exacerbate an already bad situation. I'm allowed an opinion. You see rights and freedoms don't just apply to one. "

Glasgow

"Wow, so many scared frightened people, the 'Behavioural Scientists' working with sage certainly did their jobs! Roll out the Propaganda folks!"

You're quite right, a lot of us are scared, very scared, I work in health services and understand what the magnitude of the problem is and what covid looks like for patients who've been hospitalised with it and it's far from a pretty sight, even for those who ultimately make a recovery, including twenty something boys who thought they were totally insulated from the worst consequences of it.

I’m a health care worker and am currently recovering from Covid. Let me tell you there’s not a shag in the world that’s worth feeling like this.

I have been floored by this virus and am still feeling weak and foggy headed. No sense of taste or smell and I just want to sleep constantly.

For all those that think they’re invincible, so did I. The reality is far different. Even if you are a symptomatic you can still suffer long term effects from this as some of my colleagues have discovered.

Sex isn’t going anywhere. We all need to be cautious.

V

Glasgow

"I’m a health care worker and am currently recovering from Covid. Let me tell you there’s not a shag in the world that’s worth feeling like this.

I have been floored by this virus and am still feeling weak and foggy headed. No sense of taste or smell and I just want to sleep constantly.

For all those that think they’re invincible, so did I. The reality is far different. Even if you are a symptomatic you can still suffer long term effects from this as some of my colleagues have discovered.

Sex isn’t going anywhere. We all need to be cautious.

V"

Hope you make a full and speedy recovery

Some right idiots on this thread (yes the usual faces) condoning the selfish pricks still meeting through Fab (men, women & couples!!). To try and justify the actions says a lot about you and hopefully will stop people meeting you I. The future when it's safe to do so. You're every bit a part of the problem.

Oh and some forum posters need to give their head a wobble as well. I noticed a very active forum poster's status read something like "I need breeding/bareback" yesterday. Was totally shocked and I've been back today to read her current status that says "it was only a forum game". Looks like plenty of people had called her out on it and it was a bit of a dumb move on her part. What exactly did she expect the reaction was going to be?

Oh and whilst single men and women should rightly be chastises for meeting, couples have even less excuse. They've actually got someone to fuck/keep them company so they've got even less of an excuse to be meeting!

Tonbridge

No you can't.

E

An asymptomatic carrier would have no reason to be tested again, so wouldn't necessarily know they were positive."

Thats true but they do random sampling too. The figure for reinfections is shown to be tiny. In Brazil for instance, 7m cases 350 reinfections. Even if they only found 10% that would be a tiny chance of reinfection by any measure.

Interesting point about asymptomatic infection. A study showed that an infected person had a 37% chance of infecting their spouse.

Also you have a 17% chance of catching covid from someone in your household who is infected, but if the infected person is asymptomatic you have a 0.7% chance of catching it from them. Suggests asymptomatic people are not the risk they are making them out to be.