FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Q's The Virus

Q's The Virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aulj69 OP   Man  over a year ago

dunstable

Is it just me? Some questions that are really bugging me here.. 1-This covid-19 was and still is declared a pandemic resulting in all these lock downs so why on earth are we testing to see if we have it using a PCR test that was never designed to be used for this purpose in the first place? 2-This is a Coronavirus, scientists have been working on a vaccine for this for decades so why was the animal testing skipped, is the vaxx really safe? And 3- under a freedom of information request I asked public health England about isolating the virus and guess what? There is no information on this, they have never been able to isolate it..And finally if you look on the Gov website it states under High consequence Infectious Diseases that as of March 2020 Covid-19 was no longer considered a high consequence infectious disease....??? Thanks for reading this long winded ramble, any thoughts anyone??? Hope you all are well and Love to All.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

It is impossible to isolate a virus as it needs a living host cell.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Point 3...did you really? Or did you copy and paste that bit from elsewhere. That spurious claim has been answered a thousand times over. A simple Google will provide the answer

By *ylonSlutTV/TS  over a year ago

Durham

"Is it just me? Some questions that are really bugging me here.. 1-This covid-19 was and still is declared a pandemic resulting in all these lock downs so why on earth are we testing to see if we have it using a PCR test that was never designed to be used for this purpose in the first place? 2-This is a Coronavirus, scientists have been working on a vaccine for this for decades so why was the animal testing skipped, is the vaxx really safe? And 3- under a freedom of information request I asked public health England about isolating the virus and guess what? There is no information on this, they have never been able to isolate it..And finally if you look on the Gov website it states under High consequence Infectious Diseases that as of March 2020 Covid-19 was no longer considered a high consequence infectious disease....??? Thanks for reading this long winded ramble, any thoughts anyone??? Hope you all are well and Love to All. "

Will try to answer your questions.

The pcr test was around a long time before covid19. Its a standard way of amplifying dna.

They have been working on the technology to develop a coronavirus for a long time. There is a coronavirus vaccine for cats, a different coronavirus. The animal testing hasn't been skipped. The licensed vaccines have gone through exactly the same testing any other vaccine does , there is just more money and political will than normal to speed up development. You didn't do a freedom of information request, you just read it on the internet, not many viruses have been "isolated". Most flu viruses have not been isolated for example. The government reclassified covid at the beginning of the pandemic. Some would say it was so they were not obliged to provide better PPE to frontline staff, but the real reason is that the death rate was lower than first thought. That doesn't make it less dangerous quite the opposite. Easier to isolate a disease if everyone gets sick with a disease. Hope that answer your questions. I am sure other will be a long to expand on them.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"Is it just me? Some questions that are really bugging me here.. 1-This covid-19 was and still is declared a pandemic resulting in all these lock downs so why on earth are we testing to see if we have it using a PCR test that was never designed to be used for this purpose in the first place? 2-This is a Coronavirus, scientists have been working on a vaccine for this for decades so why was the animal testing skipped, is the vaxx really safe? And 3- under a freedom of information request I asked public health England about isolating the virus and guess what? There is no information on this, they have never been able to isolate it..And finally if you look on the Gov website it states under High consequence Infectious Diseases that as of March 2020 Covid-19 was no longer considered a high consequence infectious disease....??? Thanks for reading this long winded ramble, any thoughts anyone??? Hope you all are well and Love to All. "

1. The PCR test was designed to identify if a specific piece of genetic material is present in a given sample. It can be used to check for ANY specific virus or other genetic materials.

2. The "Corona Virus Family" contains thousands of individual viruses. Most have been inconsequential and not required vaccines. The vaccines produced specifically for covid-19 are all built around recognise delivery systems with "covid-19 specific" extras added. Some animal testing has been carried out, but due to the known ingredients it is not really needed.

3. This is just rubbish. The wording is exactly the same as many posts on Facebook. Public Health England would not respond to a silly question like this at all. There are plenty of scientific documents published that demonstrate the existence of COVID-19, there are electron microscope images of the virus, and tonnes of actual evidence of the virus in isolation.

Finally. The classification of a disease as a HCID is based on the percentage of those who die because of it. The fact that covid-19 is so highly infectious means that it can kill (and has) lots of people through the large numbers of infections even though the fatality rate is below 1%... 1% of millions is still a lot of people.

Cal

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Is it just me?"

No it's not just you.

Someone already copied and pasted the exact same rubbish here already - so there are at least two of you.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

So much wrong in the OP post

The PCR test is accepted globally as gold standard for this virus. It's a specific virus that it's calibrated to identify. Forget its past and focus on the science today.

This trope of the freedom of information request is another spam tale that's flooding the Internet - Fab had it posted 2 days ago already. It's bollocks. If you are a scientist requesting this then please retrain.

Confusing bacterial tests etc with viruses is just silly.

If you want proof of the virus, there are thousands of credible published scientific papers that do this.

Central

"Point 3...did you really? Or did you copy and paste that bit from elsewhere. That spurious claim has been answered a thousand times over. A simple Google will provide the answer"

Let's face it, there was no FOI made, it all just adds to the inane post the likes of which causes distress for many people. Those doing such things should take a long, hard look at themselves and what they have become.

By *andL2014Couple  over a year ago

Kettering

We do love going through the Virus forum Such an easy way to add idiots to our block list

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Is it just me? Some questions that are really bugging me here.. 1-This covid-19 was and still is declared a pandemic resulting in all these lock downs so why on earth are we testing to see if we have it using a PCR test that was never designed to be used for this purpose in the first place? 2-This is a Coronavirus, scientists have been working on a vaccine for this for decades so why was the animal testing skipped, is the vaxx really safe? And 3- under a freedom of information request I asked public health England about isolating the virus and guess what? There is no information on this, they have never been able to isolate it..And finally if you look on the Gov website it states under High consequence Infectious Diseases that as of March 2020 Covid-19 was no longer considered a high consequence infectious disease....??? Thanks for reading this long winded ramble, any thoughts anyone??? Hope you all are well and Love to All.

1. The PCR test was designed to identify if a specific piece of genetic material is present in a given sample. It can be used to check for ANY specific virus or other genetic materials.

2. The "Corona Virus Family" contains thousands of individual viruses. Most have been inconsequential and not required vaccines. The vaccines produced specifically for covid-19 are all built around recognise delivery systems with "covid-19 specific" extras added. Some animal testing has been carried out, but due to the known ingredients it is not really needed.

3. This is just rubbish. The wording is exactly the same as many posts on Facebook. Public Health England would not respond to a silly question like this at all. There are plenty of scientific documents published that demonstrate the existence of COVID-19, there are electron microscope images of the virus, and tonnes of actual evidence of the virus in isolation.

Finally. The classification of a disease as a HCID is based on the percentage of those who die because of it. The fact that covid-19 is so highly infectious means that it can kill (and has) lots of people through the large numbers of infections even though the fatality rate is below 1%... 1% of millions is still a lot of people.

Cal"

Spot on as ever Cal. You should have a moderator role on the virus section

teleford

"We do love going through the Virus forum Such an easy way to add idiots to our block list "

Leicestershire

"

Let's face it, there was no FOI made, it all just adds to the inane post the likes of which causes distress for many people. Those doing such things should take a long, hard look at themselves and what they have become. "

Absolutely.

And just to highlight this for what it is, the NHS publish a disclosure log listing all the foi requests they have had, along with responses.

The claimed foi request was never made.

teleford

"Is it just me?

No it's not just you.

Someone already copied and pasted the exact same rubbish here already - so there are at least two of you."

I sometimes wonder how much of this stuff must be churned out from a Russian disinformation troll farm. Can there be so many people so badly educated in this country?

Leicestershire

"Is it just me?

No it's not just you.

Someone already copied and pasted the exact same rubbish here already - so there are at least two of you.

I sometimes wonder how much of this stuff must be churned out from a Russian disinformation troll farm. Can there be so many people so badly educated in this country? "

This one is just copied and pasted , so some idiot somewhere has created it.

Could be a Russian troll, could be QAnon bollocks, could just be a greasy haired 40 year old who lives with his mum...

Central

"Is it just me?

No it's not just you.

I sometimes wonder how much of this stuff must be churned out from a Russian disinformation troll farm. Can there be so many people so badly educated in this country? "

There are certainly plenty of fairly gullible and stupid people here. The agencies responsible for the creation and dissemination of the BS, to seed the gullible are likely fuelled by Russia etc.

It's tragic that this content fuels uncertainty and a lack of cohesion amongst us.

» Add a new message to this topic