FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vaccine

Vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *iss pleasuring OP   Woman  over a year ago

Somewhere near

Its not just gonna be alright over night. Once everyone, most of the majority are vaccinated. The vaccine has had little to no research no data or evidence to support the claims. Wake up and smell reality. Get heads out of the clouds

Rant over

Reply privately (thread closed by moderator)

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Wrong forum.

What does reality smell like?

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

"Its not just gonna be alright over night. Once everyone, most of the majority are vaccinated. The vaccine has had little to no research no data or evidence to support the claims. Wake up and smell reality. Get heads out of the clouds

Rant over "

Why rant over something that has a good chance of a positive outcome?

By *acey_RedWoman  over a year ago

Liverpool

I guess I just imagined reading the research and data

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Don’t forget the microchips in them. They’re microchipped too. Big brother is always watching. Counting how many times we nip into Tesco to get biscuits per week.

I wonder how nigella pronounces microchip

By *ommo60Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

of course there has been research and data..other wise it wouldn't have been granted a license ...I take it you won't be having the vaccination then ?

"Its not just gonna be alright over night. Once everyone, most of the majority are vaccinated. The vaccine has had little to no research no data or evidence to support the claims. Wake up and smell reality. Get heads out of the clouds

Rant over "

To support what claims ?

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"Don’t forget the microchips in them. They’re microchipped too. Big brother is always watching. Counting how many times we nip into Tesco to get biscuits per week.

I wonder how nigella pronounces microchip "

Op how about the free movement cards they are given once you have the vaccine ? Is not that fab ?

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"What does reality smell like?"

Sort of cheesy with a hint of musk

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Don’t forget the microchips in them. They’re microchipped too. Big brother is always watching. Counting how many times we nip into Tesco to get biscuits per week.

She serves them with a raspberry couli over hand churned vanilla pod ice cream

By *ommo60Man  over a year ago

STOCKPORT

_nlivened.. yeh in theory but they could be faked very easily im afraid

By *he AmbassadorMan  over a year ago

IRLANDA. / Prague. / Cil Dara

Rant over "

Emmmm, errr no

So it's Covid 19, which means that (as we know Covid has been around for a while) work was underway on different strains for years, Pfizers who as it stands product Prevnar 7 at the start now 13 vaccine has vaccinated every child in the Western world for 15 years now approx, Jumped in with BioNtech to offer a global trail over months before it became public,

So the work is done,

The Science is there, the biggest Bio Pharma company and network out there threw their weight behind the team who developed the Vaccine a team who as of yesterday are putting $$ aside to help other companies get the effectiveness % up to 95 and beyond,

So I think we are in safe hands,

Now OP if your gonna rant do it right,, other wise what's the point.

Moistchip

By *amie HantsWoman  over a year ago

Atlantis

Moistchip "

Have you heard how she says microwave

Moistchip

Have you heard how she says microwave "

lol yea,,

I think it might have to do with all the Snow she uses,

Its altering her voice box lol

By *nliveneTV/TS  over a year ago

Selby

"_nlivened.. yeh in theory but they could be faked very easily im afraid"

Is a valid point

By *nexpectedGentlemanMan  over a year ago

london/ taplow

Moistchip

Have you heard how she says microwave lol yea,,

I think it might have to do with all the Snow she uses,

Its altering her voice box lol"

Nigella says the way she pronounces things is snow joke....

The vaccine will never be able to combat my crap jokes haha

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

Rant over "

The vaccines have actually had loads of research and testing, 10's of thousands of people were involved in the trials. The main difference between a "normal" drugs trial and the covid vaccines has been the funding, usually a trial will need to do a bit then present their findings to get the next batch of funding. The funding for these vaccines has cone from governments buying millions of doses up front with the hope that the vaccine will be successful.

Cal

By *rsbrooksandjohnCouple  over a year ago

Swansea

Did i hear on the news that they are hoping the oxford vaccine will be approved by the end of this week ?

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Rant over "

Yet 13 hours earlier on another thread you said to someone who doubted the vaccine...

"

I was of same opinion but since learnt that the vaccine is a tweaked flu vaccine . So why not

"

Somewhere near

Rant over

Why rant over something that has a good chance of a positive outcome?"

That's my point we don't have the evidence ir research to say its gonna be a positive outcome

Somewhere near

Rant over

To support what claims ?"

Exactly

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"What does reality smell like?"

Napalm in the mornin

Somewhere near

"of course there has been research and data..other wise it wouldn't have been granted a license ...I take it you won't be having the vaccination then ?"

Yet Russia are already having temperature issues of vaccine

Rant over "

Don’t know what tier you are in but I’m pretty sure organising NY parties are not allowed !!! Admin !!

Somewhere near

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So it's Covid 19, which means that (as we know Covid has been around for a while) work was underway on different strains for years, Pfizers who as it stands product Prevnar 7 at the start now 13 vaccine has vaccinated every child in the Western world for 15 years now approx, Jumped in with BioNtech to offer a global trail over months before it became public,

So the work is done,

The Science is there, the biggest Bio Pharma company and network out there threw their weight behind the team who developed the Vaccine a team who as of yesterday are putting $$ aside to help other companies get the effectiveness % up to 95 and beyond,

"

I'm not opposed to having the injections.. hell what's more chemicals that we already absorb.

We are all entitled to a rant opinion or debate

I'm just not convinced that this vaccine is the befall and end all

"

Meecro chop

By *ethnmelvCouple  over a year ago

Chudleigh

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

I'm not opposed to having the injections.. hell what's more chemicals that we already absorb.

I'm just not convinced that this vaccine is the befall and end all"

So what will convince you? If sufficient due diligence, testing, peer review & formal approval by the MHRA isn’t enough, then who’s opinion are you going to listen to?

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Rant over "

Thing is op. You opened strong. Then the rest is pretty much absolute cobblers. There are many claims that can be thrown about but no research no data no evidence is not one of them.

Somewhere near

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

So what will convince you? If sufficient due diligence, testing, peer review & formal approval by the MHRA isn’t enough, then who’s opinion are you going to listen to?"

I get that the vaccine is a tweaked flu vaccine.

But everyone saying its gonna INSTANTLY open us up again. That I'm stood on side line watching from a distance

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

I have noticed that the mainstream media doesnt talk so much about the side effects over the vaccine. I wonder why?

Somewhere near

Rant over

Thing is op. You opened strong. Then the rest is pretty much absolute cobblers. There are many claims that can be thrown about but no research no data no evidence is not one of them."

There data research and evidence for the flu vaccine that is tweaked every year to cover new strains . Cvd 19 has not had enough yet

Chudleigh

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

So what will convince you? If sufficient due diligence, testing, peer review & formal approval by the MHRA isn’t enough, then who’s opinion are you going to listen to?"

Bump...

Somewhere near

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

So what will convince you? If sufficient due diligence, testing, peer review & formal approval by the MHRA isn’t enough, then who’s opinion are you going to listen to?

Bump..."

Again we all have opinions . There no evidence or research that justifies, everything will be normal after we have all been vaccinated

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

"of course there has been research and data..other wise it wouldn't have been granted a license ...I take it you won't be having the vaccination then ?"
it actually takes, over two years to get sufficient data before a, more convincing picture can be formed about the vaccine. And just remember our government have given Pfizer an indemnity cop out so if anything does go wrong no one in this country can make any future claim against them. Whereas the EU have, taken an entirely different route with it and claims will be allowed there. All because, we wanted to be the very first ones to approve a vaccine.

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

i have noticed the anti-vaccine ranters all have terrible grammar!

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

I'm just not convinced that this vaccine is the befall and end all"

. Exactly so, it’s not the be all and end all, nothing is. Still a small chance of contracting the virus or any number of other things that can kill you. Won’t stop a bus from running you over either, so probably a total waste of your time

Chudleigh

Rant over

Emmmm, errr no

So the work is done,

Bump...

Again we all have opinions . There no evidence or research that justifies, everything will be normal after we have all been vaccinated "

Dictionary definition - a view or judgement formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

"that, in my opinion, is right"

I feel more inclined to go with the professionals on this. Not based on opinion, based on fact. We can all have opinions, nut they rarely stand up to factual analysis