FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > First Lady Vaccine

First Lady Vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *uadzilla OP   Man  over a year ago

Warwickshire

Just out of curiosity has anyone seen any video footage of the lady having her second injection ?? You would think considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the first and second dose the press would be all over it ??

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *hestercplCouple  over a year ago

chester

[Removed by poster at 29/12/20 17:03:10]

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I didn't think Americans had a vacine program yet.

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

I was saying the same thing to my good lady just last night.

There’s been no follow up. How is she. How has her body taken to the doses.

This is not because I have conspiracy thoughts or any crap like that. Just genuinely would like to know how it’s working

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

So it's reported in the papers she's having it today, maybe it'll be on the news later

By *onnynclaireCouple  over a year ago

spencers wood

Thank you _amiss

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

Pretty sure if she had problems with the vaccine it would have been all over the news by now.

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

"Just out of curiosity has anyone seen any video footage of the lady having her second injection ?? You would think considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the first and second dose the press would be all over it ??"

5th January

3 weeks in between

chelmsford

"Thank you _amiss "

You're welcome

chelmsford

"Just out of curiosity has anyone seen any video footage of the lady having her second injection ?? You would think considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the first and second dose the press would be all over it ??

5th January

3 weeks in between"

She had her first one on 8th December

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

[Removed by poster at 29/12/20 17:16:29]

chelmsford

"Pretty sure if she had problems with the vaccine it would have been all over the news by now. "

It's reported on the BBC news online that she is well

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

A few German Patients have been overdosed with the vaccine (operator error I think).

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Seen a report of her having it today

By *az080378Woman  over a year ago

Cromer

https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-margaret-keenan-first-patient-to-get-pfizer-vaccine-receives-second-jab-12174859?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

Is this the lady?

chelmsford

"https://news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-margaret-keenan-first-patient-to-get-pfizer-vaccine-receives-second-jab-12174859?utm_source=upday&utm_medium=referral

Is this the lady? "

Yes

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"Seen a report of her having it today"

She got up and sprinted off and beat her 5km personal best. Awesome

chelmsford

"Seen a report of her having it today

She got up and sprinted off and beat her 5km personal best. Awesome "

bless her

Warwickshire

Everyone, yes Margaret Keenan is the lady and I'm not interested in a news report saying she's had it, I'm asking for video evidence, there may not be any which I consider a bit odd considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the second dose. The press are over everything but this has been missed.

Also the person who said if there was any issues you'd of heard about it by now ?? Really c'mon my friend that's a little bit naive, have you heard about the patients in Germany who are ICU after being overdosed with the vaccine or the 3500 plus people in America who have had to have medical intervention ?

Anyway back to this great lady if there's any footage of be greatful

Warwickshire

"Just out of curiosity has anyone seen any video footage of the lady having her second injection ?? You would think considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the first and second dose the press would be all over it ??

5th January

3 weeks in between"

This date 5th January is the end date where she is fully immune she has to wait another 7 days after second injection

Warwickshire

"So it's reported in the papers she's having it today, maybe it'll be on the news later "

Hopefully it will be.

I'm not an anti vaccine person I'm just curious as to why the first person in the UK hasn't been all over the press again considering it's a massive thing. Just a bit odd

She got up and sprinted off and beat her 5km personal best. Awesome "

Bill Gates has confirmed this too.

chelmsford

"Everyone, yes Margaret Keenan is the lady and I'm not interested in a news report saying she's had it, I'm asking for video evidence, there may not be any which I consider a bit odd considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the second dose. The press are over everything but this has been missed.

Also the person who said if there was any issues you'd of heard about it by now ?? Really c'mon my friend that's a little bit naive, have you heard about the patients in Germany who are ICU after being overdosed with the vaccine or the 3500 plus people in America who have had to have medical intervention ?

Anyway back to this great lady if there's any footage of be greatful "

Just turned on sky news and there she was having her jab!

By *ljamMan  over a year ago

Edinburgh

"So it's reported in the papers she's having it today, maybe it'll be on the news later

Hopefully it will be.

I'm not an anti vaccine person I'm just curious as to why the first person in the UK hasn't been all over the press again considering it's a massive thing. Just a bit odd"

It's all over the press. This article has pictures and video of it happening

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-vaccine-margaret-keenan-second-dose-b553365.html

chelmsford

"So it's reported in the papers she's having it today, maybe it'll be on the news later

Hopefully it will be.

I'm not an anti vaccine person I'm just curious as to why the first person in the UK hasn't been all over the press again considering it's a massive thing. Just a bit odd"

It's in most online papers, so I guess it will be in the newspapers tomorrow

By *inchyorksMan  over a year ago

huddersfield

It has just been on the news that she has received the second dose today.

By *moothman2000Man  over a year ago

Leicestershire

"Everyone, yes Margaret Keenan is the lady and I'm not interested in a news report saying she's had it, I'm asking for video evidence, there may not be any which I consider a bit odd considering she's the first person in the UK to receive the second dose. The press are over everything but this has been missed.

Try again?

Maybe she just wanted to go, have her vaccine in peace, and go home again without a whole press circus?

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

Anyway back to this great lady if there's any footage of be greatful

Try again? "

Has the OP gone quiet now there is video evidence or has he ran out of tin foil

chelmsford

"Maybe she just wanted to go, have her vaccine in peace, and go home again without a whole press circus?"

She seemed quite happy when I saw her on the news

"Maybe she just wanted to go, have her vaccine in peace, and go home again without a whole press circus?

She seemed quite happy when I saw her on the news "

I can only footage of her first jab on the internet but haven't seen the news yet in fairness

chelmsford

"Maybe she just wanted to go, have her vaccine in peace, and go home again without a whole press circus?

She seemed quite happy when I saw her on the news

I can only footage of her first jab on the internet but haven't seen the news yet in fairness "

I saw it on sky news at 5.30 and I would think it may be on BBC news at 6, as it's on their online news

Warwickshire

Hopefully it will be.

I'm not an anti vaccine person I'm just curious as to why the first person in the UK hasn't been all over the press again considering it's a massive thing. Just a bit odd

It's all over the press. This article has pictures and video of it happening

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/uk/covid-vaccine-margaret-keenan-second-dose-b553365.html

"

That was her first jab mate

Warwickshire

www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-coventry-warwickshire-55478675

If this is the news you're referring too, this is not today this was the first injection

"I didn't think Americans had a vacine program yet. "

2 million vaccinated already

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Why do you need video evidence to believe that it happened ?

I believe the Queen gave birth to Prince Charles despite having seen no video evidence.

Warwickshire

"Why do you need video evidence to believe that it happened ?

I believe the Queen gave birth to Prince Charles despite having seen no video evidence. "

I don't, read my original question it wasn't asking for evidence I'm asking out of curiosity, I thought the press would love this type of news this 91 year old lady the first in the country receives her second dose.

Like I said earlier, maybe she didn't want all the hype this time. Perhaps the hospital has enough to be getting on with rather than organising a press event.

2 second search. bbc news has it on front page. didn't seem to hard.

Warwickshire

"2 second search. bbc news has it on front page. didn't seem to hard."

Wow just wow. 2 second search clearly a bit more difficult than you think because you found nothing, you found the BBC telling you she had it...well done you!! Where's the footage, the pics are from the first injection.

Warwickshire

"Like I said earlier, maybe she didn't want all the hype this time. Perhaps the hospital has enough to be getting on with rather than organising a press event."

Fair comment, This is what I'm thinking maybe with all the case etc they don't want to risk it etc.

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

"2 second search. bbc news has it on front page. didn't seem to hard.

Wow just wow. 2 second search clearly a bit more difficult than you think because you found nothing, you found the BBC telling you she had it...well done you!! Where's the footage, the pics are from the first injection. "

Would you like me to film my parents having their 2nd dose on 9th January? They suffered no ill effects from the 1st dose apart from a little tiredness but at 82 and 92 that isn’t unusual lol

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

She got up and sprinted off and beat her 5km personal best. Awesome

Bill Gates has confirmed this too. "

Ohhhhhhh, I saw what you did there.....lol.

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

Wow just wow. 2 second search clearly a bit more difficult than you think because you found nothing, you found the BBC telling you she had it...well done you!! Where's the footage, the pics are from the first injection.

Would you like me to film my parents having their 2nd dose on 9th January? They suffered no ill effects from the 1st dose apart from a little tiredness but at 82 and 92 that isn’t unusual lol "

Brilliant well done to them both is there any chance you could do a zoom call so the sceptics in the room can see lol

By *enithWoman  over a year ago

closer than you think

Would you like me to film my parents having their 2nd dose on 9th January? They suffered no ill effects from the 1st dose apart from a little tiredness but at 82 and 92 that isn’t unusual lol

Brilliant well done to them both is there any chance you could do a zoom call so the sceptics in the room can see lol "

I’m sure my 92 year old step-father would oblige holding a glass of red wine as a celebratory salute

Warwickshire

Brilliant well done to them both is there any chance you could do a zoom call so the sceptics in the room can see lol

I’m sure my 92 year old step-father would oblige holding a glass of red wine as a celebratory salute "

I'm NOT a sceptic I'm not looking for evidence, I'd just like to see the first woman in the UK to receive the vaccine have her second shot because she's considered as a marvel.

As for your parents I'd love to be able to say to them well done and thank you for being the first in line again like they have been I'm sure in other world events, that generation often gets forgotten about but they should be admired and looked on with the up most respect. My parents will be having there's hopefully soon and because I'm a career for both i think it's possible for me to have mine too.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"Pretty sure if she had problems with the vaccine it would have been all over the news by now. "

Even if she hadn't, there would likely have been reports that she had in the many dubious festering sources of much of the crud that gets reproduced here too

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

"

I'm NOT a sceptic I'm not looking for evidence, I'd just like to see the first woman in the UK to receive the vaccine have her second shot because she's considered as a marvel.

As for your parents I'd love to be able to say to them well done and thank you for being the first in line again like they have been I'm sure in other world events, that generation often gets forgotten about but they should be admired and looked on with the up most respect. My parents will be having there's hopefully soon and because I'm a career for both i think it's possible for me to have mine too. "

To be fair, I would guess that none of the news agencies thought it was worth sending someone out for. It's hardly really major news! The first person getting the first jab was a big deal. She won't even be the first person having their second dose, several people who had their jab on the first day have also had their second jab today.

Cal

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I’m sure my 92 year old step-father would oblige holding a glass of red wine as a celebratory salute "

My Dad (81) fortunately had zero side effects from his 1st dose on 21st Dec. Second one on 11th Jan. Apparently the bigger issue was him not understanding his GP surgery (set in a large polyclinic) was a hub for patients from all over the Wirral. He was apparently getting cross that the staff kept asking him which surgery he belonged to

By *anshee99Woman  over a year ago

nw

5th January

3 weeks in between

She had her first one on 8th December "

But when she had it they said 5th jan. Maybe due to Christmas?

By *onedbodMan  over a year ago

co Galway

She won't come down from the tree to have the 2nd jab

By *awty_MissDynomiteNo1Woman  over a year ago

No idea, I'm lost. Damn Sat nav!

https://bbc.in/34QO5ga

chelmsford

5th January

3 weeks in between

She had her first one on 8th December

But when she had it they said 5th jan. Maybe due to Christmas? "

I think it is 7 days after the 2nd Jab when it starts to take effect, she had her 2nd jab today

chelmsford

"She won't come down from the tree to have the 2nd jab "

She's had it...

Wow just wow. 2 second search clearly a bit more difficult than you think because you found nothing, you found the BBC telling you she had it...well done you!! Where's the footage, the pics are from the first injection. "

wow just wow. my mistake I did not realise you desperately needed video evidence. I just read that she had had it and trusted the news then moved on. if you see video evidence will you be truly satisfied as next you will need proof what is in the syringe. I have heard this woman does shits should we strap webcam to her inner thigh just incase its a conspiracy. pretty creepy but I have never seen her crap.

Loving your fake concern masking what is clearly another covid denial thread.

Margaret is fine and well and says its OK to recommence the oul swingeroony times again so you work away big lad

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Second anything is never newsworthy. No one is interested in seeing the same woman get a second jab.

» Add a new message to this topic