FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Fuck off covid19

Fuck off covid19

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I so wish covid19 would rev up and fuck off at this stage now getting sick of it cant even go out for a nice meal again. All I reli want is to go away on holiday and chill in the sun all day.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *teveuk77Man  over a year ago

uk

"I so wish covid19 would rev up and fuck off at this stage now getting sick of it cant even go out for a nice meal again. All I reli want is to go away on holiday and chill in the sun all day."

There are millions of people who just want to be able to leave their homes or see family they haven't seen for a year and all you really want is a meal and a holiday...

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Blame the covidiots, too many people out there spreading the virus.

It will still be here this time next year, judging by the amount of people who ignore government guidelines.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Blame the covidiots, too many people out there spreading the virus.

It will still be here this time next year, judging by the amount of people who ignore government guidelines. "

it will still be here this time in 10 years even if every person in the UK sticks to the rules makes no difference to the time scale do you really think migrants will be vaccinated before they come over.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"I so wish covid19 would rev up and fuck off at this stage now getting sick of it cant even go out for a nice meal again. All I reli want is to go away on holiday and chill in the sun all day."

Sadly many people have far greater concerns due to covid, dead relatives, debilitating long covid that had left life long disability, loosing your house, loss of job career, savings wiped out, breaks in cancer treatments that meant they are now stage 4 terminal, the huge impact to many proples mental health and so much more.

We would love to go back out for a meal and get back abroad as well. We only get back from South Africa on 12th March this year but those things will return in time buddy.

KJ

» Add a new message to this topic