FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Meet after vaccination

Meet after vaccination

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

So, a question. Once you’ve been vaccinated will you start meeting again straight away, or wait till Boris says its ok to shag again ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *evaquitCouple  over a year ago

Catthorpe

Do your bollocks hurt doing that to yourself? Just interested.

----

We'll probably wait till 'herd immunity' is achieved.

By *ab jamesMan  over a year ago

ribble valley

I'll be waiting till at least when the virus is under control. Probably quite a while off.

"Do your bollocks hurt doing that to yourself? Just interested.

----

We'll probably wait till 'herd immunity' is achieved."

. Answer is no, just a very pleasant ache

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

I will wait until Boris starts playing the field.

By *assion and MoreCouple  over a year ago

Here and There, Monaghan

"So, a question. Once you’ve been vaccinated will you start meeting again straight away, or wait till Boris says its ok to shag again ?"

You can still pass it on, have the others your meeting bring vaccinated???

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 10:02:50]

"So, a question. Once you’ve been vaccinated will you start meeting again straight away, or wait till Boris says its ok to shag again ?

You can still pass it on, have the others your meeting bring vaccinated???"

. That would be the sensible first question i guess

By *indy1971TV/TS  over a year ago

Brynmawr

And if someone asks if you’ve been vaccinated, how are you going to prove that you have been ?

Show them your medical records ?

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"And if someone asks if you’ve been vaccinated, how are you going to prove that you have been ?

Show them your medical records ? "

I was hoping to get an email to state i had been vaccinated the same as i did to state i was a key worker.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"And if someone asks if you’ve been vaccinated, how are you going to prove that you have been ?

I was hoping to get an email to state i had been vaccinated the same as i did to state i was a key worker."

I have also been told that after my 2nd vaccine i will still need to be tested weekly so obviously still not safe to meet.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Will meet others weho are vaccinated to I guess it will be people I know.

The attitude of fab will be interesting on this

By *uckandbunnyCouple  over a year ago

In your bed

I guess it will come down to personal choice.

During flu season (I know its not flu) we don't ask for people vacinne records.

For us it will be when we and the vulnerable people close to us are vaccinated.

We can't monitor or manage others lives so they will have to make their own choices.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Personally very unlikely, too many unanswered questions for me at the moment.

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

I though I had read that the vaccine helped your body fight the virus once you had caught it . It follows that you might also be infectious at that point but I am unsure if that's true.

By *iamondCougarWoman  over a year ago

Norfuck! / Lincolnshire

"So, a question. Once you’ve been vaccinated will you start meeting again straight away, or wait till Boris says its ok to shag again ?"

You will have to wait until the all clear is given! Just because you had a vaccine doesn’t make it safe to mix until everyone has had it

By *eglieanCouple  over a year ago

Torbay

Looking at some of the posts on here, I would like to think people will now look at the chance we all have of returning to some sort of normal life. If you all follow the guide line, stop looking for excuses why you don't, or won't, do so and take this opportunity to be normal human beings again.

This site is and has been allowing people to advertise meets, under the status heading, some thinly availed, others blatant. I know a lot of the community are not happy about it. Why can't every try to pull together and beat this thing, possibly another 6 months. Instead of the minority

Fucking life up for the rest of us. The people who couldn't careless,,,, are they the sort of people you would trust your health too when this is over?

Can't really see this post being up long before it's pulled, but the truth can hurt,,,certainly to some.

By * SCARED x STIFF xCouple  over a year ago

west midlands

Yes so many people I see arranging meets its worrying and eye opening when it's people you thought would know better

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

No. We must all take responsibility for ourselves and others.

In your bed

"I though I had read that the vaccine helped your body fight the virus once you had caught it . It follows that you might also be infectious at that point but I am unsure if that's true. "

This is true of all immunity whether via vacinne or via contracting the disease from others.

A vaccine is not a shield that prevents infection it is an educator that teaches the body to recognise and fight the infection.

You can get blocking drugs but they would be needed for lifetime treatment.

The all clear that people are hoping for will never come. No vacinne is 100%. Even catching it is not 100% to stop reinfection.

There will be a gradual relaxing of restrictions as the vulnerable are covered reducing the impact on the NHS (probably April)

As more of the population is covered final restrictions will be lifted. (probably summer to autumn).

But no government will say the risk of covid is now zero, but it will become less threatening and the vacinne in future years will probably only be given to vulnerable rather like the flu jab.

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Hasn't swinging always had health risks attached anyway? Or have STI's all been eliminated/vaccinated against too?

There's no cure for Genital Herpes and that's horrible.

In your bed

"Hasn't swinging always had health risks attached anyway? Or have STI's all been eliminated/vaccinated against too?

There's no cure for Genital Herpes and that's horrible."

Yep, but you take those risks personally, you don't tend to pass sti's on to your elderly and vulnerable the next day.

Here and There, Monaghan

"Hasn't swinging always had health risks attached anyway? Or have STI's all been eliminated/vaccinated against too?

Yep, but you take those risks personally, you don't tend to pass sti's on to your elderly and vulnerable the next day. "

By *havennaturistsCouple  over a year ago

Banff

Yep, but you take those risks personally, you don't tend to pass sti's on to your elderly and vulnerable the next day. "

Like Covid, many people have an STI and don't even realise they have it.

Elderly people still swing, believe it or not!

In your bed

Yep, but you take those risks personally, you don't tend to pass sti's on to your elderly and vulnerable the next day.

Like Covid, many people have an STI and don't even realise they have it.

Elderly people still swing, believe it or not! "

I know this but they are not my elderly and vulnerable. If they make that choice well it would make a nonsense of shielding for 9 months to throw it away with basically 3-4 months to go.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"So, a question. Once you’ve been vaccinated will you start meeting again straight away, or wait till Boris says its ok to shag again ?

You can still pass it on, have the others your meeting bring vaccinated???"

This "fact" has yet to be established either way.

Here and There, Monaghan

This "fact" has yet to be established either way. "

True, therefore the safest assumption is that you can so better to continue taking precautions and as a virus, it is transmissiable in the early stages of infection, so again, an educated assumption is that you can become infected, pass it on before your immune system have time to recognise the presence of the virus and develop an effective response to protect the body from the virus.

By *alandNitaCouple  over a year ago

Scunthorpe

We will be amongst the last to be vaccinated, so I expect that things will already be much more free than they are now.

Cal

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

[Removed by poster at 30/12/20 16:52:15]

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

Noone really know how long the immunity will last for.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I will hopefully be immune from 29th jan..

But not silly enough to realise this virus ain't easing anytime soon.

Boris isn't controlling a circus very well

This "fact" has yet to be established either way. "

This fact has been well established. It's people who don't want to believe it so they can pretend to their conscience that it's all ok to go and play. Even the CEO of Pfizer came out and said it. I put up a number of links from virologists and science publications in a few other posts about 4 weeks ago confirming that you can still pass it on to others. If you understood the very simple basics of its transmittance that it stays in your nasal passage, you breath it on to others who absorb it into their nasal passage hense you'll soon realise you don't need science to even tell you you can pass it on. The vaccine doesn't kill the virus either or do you really need links to that effect. It helps your body fight it, that does mean kill it, but it enables your body to build up antibodies so as to protect your body.

I'm surprised this is still having to be explained.

This "fact" has yet to be established either way.

True, therefore the safest assumption is that you can so better to continue taking precautions and as a virus, it is transmissiable in the early stages of infection, so again, an educated assumption is that you can become infected, pass it on before your immune system have time to recognise the presence of the virus and develop an effective response to protect the body from the virus."

I believe the cycle continues untill they find something that attacks the virus and kills it instead of a vaccine that builds a shields the individual against it.

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Never mind waiting until vaccinated, just been leveled up to tier 4 and had a guy wanting me to come and suck him off.....jesus, wont some people ever learn?

"Never mind waiting until vaccinated, just been leveled up to tier 4 and had a guy wanting me to come and suck him off.....jesus, wont some people ever learn?"

Nope!

The pinnacle of stupid is someone who deliberately ignores or is selective of the facts simply because it doesn't suite their lifestyle or plan simple urges. Few like to be told they shouldn't be doing something they have been doing for years simply because....some nut head decided it would be a good idea to ruin every economy and say there's a virus out there and it's fatal and try and convince every world leader that they should give up their economy, borrow billions that you'll never be able to pay back in a century with optomist economists. Yeah it's all a scam lmao.

"Vaccines like Pfizer’s and Moderna’s are injected into deep muscle and provide so-called systemic immunity. But they may still leave areas, particularly nasal mucous passages, where the virus is relatively free to multiply. Even without making the host sick, that virus can then potentially spread through coughing or sneezing, just as it is spread by a person with a full-blown coronavirus infection....

“Having systemic immunity is like having a security guard that’s somewhere in the building,” says Joshua Michaud, an epidemiologist at KFF (formerly the Kaiser Family Foundation). “Having mucosal immunity is like having a security guard right at the door, ready to take on the incoming virus.”

We currently have a systemic producing vaccine.

There will be some who will have the protection around their nasal area and so prevent it from harbouring long there, it can still be passed on though for however long it remains, the majority will have it somewhere else building up antibodies.

So might even have it in their balls.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I will wait for a clever scientist to tell me that I cannot transmit the infection even if I've had the jab. That is something they still don't know.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"Never mind waiting until vaccinated, just been leveled up to tier 4 and had a guy wanting me to come and suck him off.....jesus, wont some people ever learn?"

depends - you might be ok until midnight, but like cindarella he'd better leave before he turns into a pumpkin!

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I was hoping to get an email to state i had been vaccinated the same as i did to state i was a key worker."

Not all key workers received emails.

Brynmawr

Key worker , now this is where I have a problem

What you do for a living is your choice , the same as mine

I’ve worked all the way through this , but for some reason I’m called a key worker

No , I just carried on doing the job I chose to do

That doesn’t make me a hero

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

I was hoping to get an email to state i had been vaccinated the same as i did to state i was a key worker.

I’ve worked all the way through this , but for some reason I’m called a key worker

That doesn’t make me a hero "

Plenty of people who wish they were "key workers". Socially interacting with colleagues and customers sure beats spending 9 months working from home 8n a confined space on teams/zoom calls etc.

By *ustforfun49Man  over a year ago

chesterfield

Plenty of people who wish they were "key workers". Socially interacting with colleagues and customers sure beats spending 9 months working from home 8n a confined space on teams/zoom calls etc."

Really I'm just a person who works in a supermarket but I'm classed as a key worker the real key workers are those heroes that work in the NHS on the front line so would you like to do that job.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

"Looking at some of the posts on here, I would like to think people will now look at the chance we all have of returning to some sort of normal life. If you all follow the guide line, stop looking for excuses why you don't, or won't, do so and take this opportunity to be normal human beings again.

This site is and has been allowing people to advertise meets, under the status heading, some thinly availed, others blatant. I know a lot of the community are not happy about it. Why can't every try to pull together and beat this thing, possibly another 6 months. Instead of the minority

Fucking life up for the rest of us. The people who couldn't careless,,,, are they the sort of people you would trust your health too when this is over?

Can't really see this post being up long before it's pulled, but the truth can hurt,,,certainly to some."

Brynmawr

[Removed by poster at 31/12/20 01:26:31]

Brynmawr

Plenty of people who wish they were "key workers". Socially interacting with colleagues and customers sure beats spending 9 months working from home 8n a confined space on teams/zoom calls etc."

Plenty of people wish they were key workers ?

Why?

So they can claim they worked through the pandemic of 20/21 ?

Bullshit , take the haulage industry for example

They only kept the supermarkets distribution centres full

Kept Amazon (etc) going for people to order online

But they were still treated like shit during the pandemic and still are

Key workers in any industry/ employment?

Don’t make me laugh

Brynmawr

Plenty of people who wish they were "key workers". Socially interacting with colleagues and customers sure beats spending 9 months working from home 8n a confined space on teams/zoom calls etc.

Really I'm just a person who works in a supermarket but I'm classed as a key worker the real key workers are those heroes that work in the NHS on the front line so would you like to do that job. "

Well said ,

Brynmawr

"Looking at some of the posts on here, I would like to think people will now look at the chance we all have of returning to some sort of normal life. If you all follow the guide line, stop looking for excuses why you don't, or won't, do so and take this opportunity to be normal human beings again.

Can't really see this post being up long before it's pulled, but the truth can hurt,,,certainly to some.

"

Apparently if you report someone for asking for a meet , all the site does is block you from seeing their profile

Really helpful in the fight against the virus

But I suppose money talks to the site owners

By *aralewisCouple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

They not done enough test on vaccine to answer that question

So the answer will be No..

They keep going on about the vaccine but nothing changed

Ots because in 10 month they not enough data

But china had a vaccine mixing less death and economy up and running

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I will wait until Boris starts playing the field. "

When did he stop

Plenty of people wish they were key workers ?

Why?

So they can claim they worked through the pandemic of 20/21 ?

Bullshit , take the haulage industry for example

They only kept the supermarkets distribution centres full

Kept Amazon (etc) going for people to order online

But they were still treated like shit during the pandemic and still are

Key workers in any industry/ employment?

Don’t make me laugh

"

Think you missed the point to air your frustrations and selfish angriness.

I believe a lot of people would prefer not working from home.

I believe a lot of people would love to just be working home or not.

Yes. If the other person is also vaccinated.

Since I am a long way down the priority list, I assume most of the population will have been vaccinated by then.

I will be sure to ask though and it's their business if they lie as they will be the ones taking the risk at that point.

» Add a new message to this topic