FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Tier 4 incoming

Tier 4 incoming

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *inamic OP   Man  over a year ago

Blackpool

Just when you believe things may be slowly getting back to normal, end up going into full lockdown again. Gonna be a good boring few weeks. This vaccine and end of this thing can't come soon enough.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ympho6969Woman  over a year ago

glasgow

Welcome to the club OP, whole of Scotland in the same boat

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Welcome to the club OP, whole of Scotland in the same boat "

Didn't seem to stop all those sledgers!

By * and R cple4Couple  over a year ago

swansea

"Welcome to the club OP, whole of Scotland in the same boat "
And wales ..

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman  over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Well the Beastie from the Eastie will be coming anyhoooooooo

What do you mean incoming..... Its been here for weeks now.

Blackpool

Ayer true just having a mini rant, just getting sick of it all now. Also realising again i've got to spend god knows how long staring at 4 walls again.

Its still going to be at least another 3 months before normality can start to happen.

So today must be New Tiers Eve

"Just when you believe things may be slowly getting back to normal, end up going into full lockdown again. Gonna be a good boring few weeks. This vaccine and end of this thing can't come soon enough. "

What on earth made you think things were getting better? Do you read the news!?

By *eavenscentitCouple  over a year ago

barnstaple

"Its still going to be at least another 3 months before normality can start to happen. "

And, the rest

Theres talk that us tier 4s are going to be tier 5 soon

"Its still going to be at least another 3 months before normality can start to happen.

And, the rest"

Yep, at least another 12 months, probably 24 in reality.

I’m moving up to tier 3. How much higher do I need to go before I get a message from a lady

"I’m moving up to tier 3. How much higher do I need to go before I get a message from a lady "

Blackpool

"Just when you believe things may be slowly getting back to normal, end up going into full lockdown again. Gonna be a good boring few weeks. This vaccine and end of this thing can't come soon enough.

What on earth made you think things were getting better? Do you read the news!?"

I was enjoying the news of the vaccine before the news started again about rising cases. So was sone good news for at least a day anyway.

"Just when you believe things may be slowly getting back to normal, end up going into full lockdown again. Gonna be a good boring few weeks. This vaccine and end of this thing can't come soon enough.

I was enjoying the news of the vaccine before the news started again about rising cases. So was sone good news for at least a day anyway."

Nah, the vaccine is a red herring. Always has been. Don't believe the hype.

Spanish flu took 3 years to blow through - that's our only real point of reference and well worth keeping in mind

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"Just when you believe things may be slowly getting back to normal, end up going into full lockdown again. Gonna be a good boring few weeks. This vaccine and end of this thing can't come soon enough. "

.I wish It was a full lockdown. This is not.. well Tier 4 is not.

"Theres talk that us tier 4s are going to be tier 5 soon"

Thats is in wales fucked then

Blackpool

"Theres talk that us tier 4s are going to be tier 5 soon

Thats is in wales fucked then "

The way its going we'll all be in tier 5 soon enough

I was enjoying the news of the vaccine before the news started again about rising cases. So was sone good news for at least a day anyway.

Spanish flu took 3 years to blow through - that's our only real point of reference and well worth keeping in mind"

Yep.... And the new tier system is just a fancy wording to replace the word lockdown so it doesn't sound as bad and cause mass riots.

They said this winter would be long and hard.

Spanish flu took 3 years to blow through - that's our only real point of reference and well worth keeping in mind

Yep.... And the new tier system is just a fancy wording to replace the word lockdown so it doesn't sound as bad and cause mass riots.

They said this winter would be long and hard. "

Yep, the peasants are already revolting enough as it is

Here in South Shields we've gone from tier 2 to lockdown to tier 3 and now tier 4 from tomorrow.

When furlough was announced a while ago as being extended to March it's expected.

It's hard, but I find not watching the news helps with my mental health coping with life as we now know it.

Fill your mind with happy thoughts, watch comedies, talk and chat with friends.

Find things to occupy your day.

Having a daily routine is important, eating at set times.

Fresh air and exercise every day.

We can get through it

Tiers 4 Fears

"

Spanish flu took 3 years to blow through - that's our only real point of reference and well worth keeping in mind"

Spanish flu was a bit more serious than this. If we had something like that people would really be shitting themselves.

Blackpool

"Here in South Shields we've gone from tier 2 to lockdown to tier 3 and now tier 4 from tomorrow.

When furlough was announced a while ago as being extended to March it's expected.

It's hard, but I find not watching the news helps with my mental health coping with life as we now know it.

We can get through it

"

I'll try some of that the latest update has knocked me for 6, really has impacted my thought process today. Last lockdown was hard especially when u only have urself for company in a house. I'll have to start exercising daily just to get out the house lol

"Here in South Shields we've gone from tier 2 to lockdown to tier 3 and now tier 4 from tomorrow.

We can get through it

I'll try some of that the latest update has knocked me for 6, really has impacted my thought process today. Last lockdown was hard especially when u only have urself for company in a house. I'll have to start exercising daily just to get out the house lol"

I'm type1 diabetic and vulnerable.

Work has furloughed me and it's just me and my dog.

I've seen no one or done anything since March (apart from shopping)

I have a bicycle for exercise and I walk my dog.

When you get tougher restrictions it sets you back, thinking it's just getting worse. It's such a strain on mental health, believe me I know. But trust me, if you don't watch the news it does help. It helps not think doom and gloom all the time.

Getting fresh air is important, even just for a half hour walk or something and trying to keep your mind occupied.

Have faith, winter was always going to be the worst time as the virus thrives at the moment, but a vaccine is coming.

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

We can get through it

I'll try some of that the latest update has knocked me for 6, really has impacted my thought process today. Last lockdown was hard especially when u only have urself for company in a house. I'll have to start exercising daily just to get out the house lol"

Walk every day fella, even when the weather is shit..

Fill your thoughts with nature etc and try not to dwell on this, this will pass in time..

Good luck

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Pretty obvious it was going to happen

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

We can get through it

Exercise outside, exercise your mind inside, learn a new task, draw, read, cook, talk to others, but importantly occupy yourself and try not to let your mind wander.

Blackpool

We can get through it

I'll try some of that the latest update has knocked me for 6, really has impacted my thought process today. Last lockdown was hard especially when u only have urself for company in a house. I'll have to start exercising daily just to get out the house lol

Walk every day fella, even when the weather is shit..

Fill your thoughts with nature etc and try not to dwell on this, this will pass in time..

Good luck"

Thank you for ur reply already helped with just chatting on the forum gonna force myself to go out on walks even if jusg to clear my mind

"

Spanish flu was a bit more serious than this. If we had something like that people would really be shitting themselves. "

Yes it was, but Spanish flu is our only point of historical reference - that's why it's relevant

By *lansmanMan  over a year ago

Sheffield

"

Spanish flu was a bit more serious than this. If we had something like that people would really be shitting themselves. "

so true. In fact if a spanish flu event was to hit now it would be the end of the world as we know it . Covid has changed it massively though .

By *ewkesbury cowboyMan  over a year ago

Tewkesbury

Honestly the lockdown rules should be temporary law and arrest arrestable if breached as hefty fines clearly dont work

» Add a new message to this topic