FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Gob Smacking really

Gob Smacking really

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *atEvolution OP   Couple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nine-police-officers-who-had-breakfast-together-inside-cafe-fined-for-breaching-lockdown-12193250

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 16:12:00]

On a mooch

I’m not, happening in all areas of society, so if they think they can get away with it they will ignore the rules

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Yes, it certainly is.

Someone who works in the same building with me spent 5 days in a house in Bedford over Christmas with 5 mates.....all coppers

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

That for me is a written warning conduct wise, just for the stupidity..

By *uietlykinkymeWoman  over a year ago

kinky land

When did the police force drop out of the exempt list?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

We've got no cafes open around here, so I'm shocked that they found 1.

By *entlemanrogueMan  over a year ago

Motherwell

"Yes, it certainly is.

Someone who works in the same building with me spent 5 days in a house in Bedford over Christmas with 5 mates.....all coppers "

i bet she had a great time.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Yet they would be the first to moan if they caught Covid ....totally irresponsible

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Yes, it certainly is.

Someone who works in the same building with me spent 5 days in a house in Bedford over Christmas with 5 mates.....all coppers "

I got asked to meet by a policeman today.

By *ady LickWoman  over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Yes, it certainly is.

Someone who works in the same building with me spent 5 days in a house in Bedford over Christmas with 5 mates.....all coppers

i bet she had a great time."

Not sure why you assume it was a woman. It was 6 mates (all men).

"Yes, it certainly is.

I got asked to meet by a policeman today."

Speechless

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"We've got no cafes open around here, so I'm shocked that they found 1. "

They had the key to the closed cafe

By *ighlander80884Man  over a year ago

Inverness

Has the cafe owner equally being fined for allowing sit in meals?

On a mooch

"Has the cafe owner equally being fined for allowing sit in meals? "

There has been no mention of it so far but will be issued by the council of the area

Covering themselves in Public Glory.

15:19

"That's one expensive haircut... 31 Met Police officers handed £200 fines for using professional barber while on duty

The group of officers had their hair cut by a barber while on duty at Bethnal Green police station last month, breaking COVID-19 rules.

Two officers who helped organised the activity, which was meant to be for charity, are under investigation for misconduct.

Local policing commander Detective Chief Superintendent Marcus Barnett said the incident was "deeply disappointing and frustrating".

"Although officers donated money to charity as part of the haircut, this does not excuse them from what was a very poor decision. I expect a lot more of them," he said.

"It is right therefore, officers should each face a £200 fine, as well as misconduct action for those two who organised this event."

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"Covering themselves in Public Glory.

"That's one expensive haircut... 31 Met Police officers handed £200 fines for using professional barber while on duty

The group of officers had their hair cut by a barber while on duty at Bethnal Green police station last month, breaking COVID-19 rules.

Two officers who helped organised the activity, which was meant to be for charity, are under investigation for misconduct.

Local policing commander Detective Chief Superintendent Marcus Barnett said the incident was "deeply disappointing and frustrating".

"Although officers donated money to charity as part of the haircut, this does not excuse them from what was a very poor decision. I expect a lot more of them," he said.

"It is right therefore, officers should each face a £200 fine, as well as misconduct action for those two who organised this event."

"

I wonder if the same police chief would be berrating them on parade for having hair below their collar line..

A non story here.. move along nothing to see...

By *ssex_tomMan  over a year ago

Colchester

"Has the cafe owner equally being fined for allowing sit in meals?

There has been no mention of it so far but will be issued by the council of the area "

These are probably the same officers, without a Vax, who are expected to patrol in big vans with eight in the back and called to deal with all of those covidiots at marches, illegal raves, weddings and all the rest..

Error of judgement .. certainly.. Let's back our boys in blue.. they are being asked to put themselves in danger every day..

"Covering themselves in Public Glory.

"

I can't be the only one to see the comedy in " Local policing commander Detective Chief Superintendent Marcus BARNETT" commenting on haircuts.

By *hristeresa12Couple  over a year ago

Totnes

Police as always are a law unto themselves. During lockdown I've had to attend police station with a solicitor to provide a statement on an alleged motoring violation. No one in the police station that I saw was wearing a mask and in the very small interview room with no ventilation I was told that it was preferable to the police for me not to wear a mask as the interview was recorded and clear audio of voice and clear facial expression was required for the video recording. Neither police officer involved wore a mask. Laughable.

Good job they never asked for a haircut at the same time o wait they have haha unbelievable.

Either story isn't about the Police in general though, is it?

It's about quite large groups of Police who are operating under the statutory application of the Law, but not to us mentality.

And that is what is being called out. Nothing more and nothing less.

"https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-nine-police-officers-who-had-breakfast-together-inside-cafe-fined-for-breaching-lockdown-12193250"

Not sure if its the same situation or a different one, but there was a video on social media of a guy going past a cafe or similar and about 8 coppers all sat down chilling, no masks, no social distancing... He went over to talk to them and their answer was simply we work hard. They got a bit annoyed at him for catching them and got in his face, still not masked up.

They can invade homes and properties based on accusations and stop and bother whoever they choose, but, when they get caught they treat the person catching them like they're doing something wrong.

» Add a new message to this topic