liverpool

Jesus christ

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

i dont think the worse is over ..very very sad indeed

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

Sadly I think it'll get higher on the daily numbers before it starts to drop..

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

1820 what?

deaths in the last 24 hrs with covid

By *utecontradictionMan  over a year ago

Malvern

Merry Christmas....this was the present we were told we would get. A very sad say for many families.my thoughts are with them.

Glasgow

"deaths in the last 24 hrs with covid

"

Does that include Scotland?

By *incskittenWoman  over a year ago

Nottingham

Does that include Scotland?"

The uk.

its says uk so yes i guess

By *ionelhutz OP   Man  over a year ago

liverpool

"Merry Christmas....this was the present we were told we would get. A very sad say for many families.my thoughts are with them. "

Defo looks like that.

Glasgow

So vaccinating 1000's has made no difference?

By *dsindyTV/TS  over a year ago

East Lancashire

Very sad, heartbreaking even, and will probably increase further but the ray of light is that infections are decreasing. We can hope that this will be reflected in a steady decrease of deaths in a few weeks.

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 17:03:38]

"Merry Christmas....this was the present we were told we would get. A very sad say for many families.my thoughts are with them.

Defo looks like that. "

"I actually can't see any convincing evidence that Christmas actually did anything to make things worse at all, but trying to prove it definitely, one way or another, is not necessarily that easy," says Paul Hunter, a professor at the University of East Anglia's medical school.

His mathematical modelling suggests cases have increased in line with trends that were happening before households starting mixing over Christmas.

liverpool

"So vaccinating 1000's has made no difference?

"

It's only just started .

"

Some of those 1820 will have died days if not weeks ago. 1820 were reported in the last 24 hours, not died in the last 24 hours.

The vaccine will take a few weeks to impact mortality figures but should have an impact on hospitalisations earlier.

liverpool

"Merry Christmas....this was the present we were told we would get. A very sad say for many families.my thoughts are with them.

Defo looks like that.

"I actually can't see any convincing evidence that Christmas actually did anything to make things worse at all, but trying to prove it definitely, one way or another, is not necessarily that easy," says Paul Hunter, a professor at the University of East Anglia's medical school.

His mathematical modelling suggests cases have increased in line with trends that were happening before households starting mixing over Christmas.

"

But its like 4 weeks since Christmas or at least The festive period..surely that's a factor?

Probably more to do with the do not resuscitate orders they are putting on the poor elderly people’s notes, remember the same old people that we looked down to protect!

The whole of Kent and some other places were in Tier 4 over Christmas, so couldn,t form a bubble. So Christmas can't account for the extra deaths in those areas. Also it's not 4 weeks since Christmas day yet, so going on that theory the worst is yet to come in areas that could have a Christmas bubble.

Defo looks like that.

But its like 4 weeks since Christmas or at least

The festive period..surely that's a factor?"

He’s brighter than me so I’m not going to argue with him.

"Hypothetical question:if a guy on a motorbike suddenly swerves and crashes and smacks his head and dies, was it the crash that killed him or was it because he tested positive 4 weeks earlier?

When they do the (eventual) statistical analysis of the covid deaths, they remove the ones where death wasn't directly attributable to covid. Like with flu, the death rate for flu in the UK is around 8000 yearly, but more people than that die when they infected with flu. But the covid death rate is mostly in hospitals, where they are being treated for covid itself"

I don't believe it, in fact it pisses me off, these figures are the reason we are in lockdown,I'm not saying that people arnt actually dying from it, but these figures are shite

"Hypothetical question:if a guy on a motorbike suddenly swerves and crashes and smacks his head and dies, was it the crash that killed him or was it because he tested positive 4 weeks earlier?

When they do the (eventual) statistical analysis of the covid deaths, they remove the ones where death wasn't directly attributable to covid. Like with flu, the death rate for flu in the UK is around 8000 yearly, but more people than that die when they infected with flu. But the covid death rate is mostly in hospitals, where they are being treated for covid itself"

The flu?! Didn’t you hear? The flu has disappeared off the face of the earth!

liverpool

Defo looks like that.

The festive period..surely that's a factor?

He’s brighter than me so I’m not going to argue with him."

If he is right,its potentially getting worse.

As an aside its interesting googling no second wave and see you denied this would happen.

Defo looks like that.

As an aside its interesting googling no second wave and see you denied this would happen."

I’m mentioned in a google search

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

"

These deaths will be from those who caught the virus a while ago. Severe illness doesn't always happen immediately. Infection rates are starting to decrease. Such sad times

It is important to remember the even though that number horrific r that is not the number of people that have died in the last 24 hours is just they now have the data so it could have been within the last few days.

It is also important to remember that a lot of these people will have been infected at least 2 weeks ago so even though its horrendous the number of infections is coming down.

I think he hospital admissions and deaths will go up for a a week or so yet but as the effects of lockdown start to reduce the of those testing positive and the high risk groups being vaccinated we should hopefully have a much brighter spring.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"It is important to remember the even though that number horrific r that is not the number of people that have died in the last 24 hours is just they now have the data so it could have been within the last few days.

It is also important to remember that a lot of these people will have been infected at least 2 weeks ago so even though its horrendous the number of infections is coming down.

I think he hospital admissions and deaths will go up for a a week or so yet but as the effects of lockdown start to reduce the of those testing positive and the high risk groups being vaccinated we should hopefully have a much brighter spring.

"

I'm sure the families of those 1820 won't be having such a brighter spring!

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Defo looks like that.

As an aside its interesting googling no second wave and see you denied this would happen.

I’m mentioned in a google search "

You are all over the net pal. Google corona or Sweden, and your name comes up

"It is important to remember the even though that number horrific r that is not the number of people that have died in the last 24 hours is just they now have the data so it could have been within the last few days.

I'm sure the families of those 1820 won't be having such a brighter spring!"

Nor the families of everyone else who’s death was recorded in the last 24 hours.

Defo looks like that.

You are all over the net pal. Google corona or Sweden, and your name comes up "

Look I bought you one bottle of corona in a bar in Stockholm, let it go

I'm sure the families of those 1820 won't be having such a brighter spring!

Nor the families of everyone else who’s death was recorded in the last 24 hours."

Please don't try and turn that into something it wasn't you know exactly what I meant.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

There is normally a delay in reporting deaths, officially, but I am surprised to see numbers on the breakdown from longer than 7 days

From the BBC :-

Just under half of the 1,820 deaths reported in the UK today happened yesterday.

A further quarter occurred on Monday or Sunday.

So there are some old deaths in here (about 8% happened more than a week ago), but the rise to 1,820 reflects a genuine rise in the number of people dying.

Deaths that are reported today are likely to reflect infections that happened around Christmas time, so we are likely to see deaths continue to rise for some time yet, since cases continued to rise after Christmas.

So when, roughly, did the deaths reported today happen?

Today or yesterday - nearly 900

Two to three days ago - just under 450

Four to seven days ago - more than 300

Eight to 14 days ago - about 150

15 to 28 days -15

Longer than 28 days ago - 10

I'm sure the families of those 1820 won't be having such a brighter spring!"

Again you know exactly what I meant I was not trying to say that it wasn't horrific.

Sick of people just jumping on my posts.

By *exysoul888TV/TS  over a year ago

Newcastle

"

I don't believe it, in fact it pisses me off, these figures are the reason we are in lockdown,I'm not saying that people arnt actually dying from it, but these figures are shite"

Best way to see the true death rate, is to compare the number of deaths over the last few years, and compare it to 2020's total deaths. It shows a roughly 80,000 "extra" deaths (

By *aintscoupleCouple  over a year ago

st helens

"

most where infected before being vaccinated !

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

Defo looks like that.

"

exactly these figures are not all down to Christmas day. What about the mass exodus fleeing London the week before. And what about all the people moving about willy nilly from tiers, 4 to 3 or tiers 3 to 2. This should not have been happening. This lockdown should have come sooner

The inability of this government to move quickly and be stronger has time and time again been one of the major causes for causing us to be where we are

"The whole of Kent and some other places were in Tier 4 over Christmas, so couldn,t form a bubble. So Christmas can't account for the extra deaths in those areas. Also it's not 4 weeks since Christmas day yet, so going on that theory the worst is yet to come in areas that could have a Christmas bubble."

assuming people paid a blind bit of notice to the tier restrictions of course

Defo looks like that.

But its like 4 weeks since Christmas or at least The festive period..surely that's a factor?"

2 + 2= 4 to me

By *ULL IN A CHINA SHOPMan  over a year ago

south coast

"

Yes, so past daily figures were incorrect, and future ones will also be incorrect.

Defo looks like that.

As an aside its interesting googling no second wave and see you denied this would happen."

You means this lionel?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12559226/no-second-wave-coronavirus-just-testing-more/

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

Defo looks like that.

You are all over the net pal. Google corona or Sweden, and your name comes up

Look I bought you one bottle of corona in a bar in Stockholm, let it go "

That 20,000 as being a good outcome has gone right out the window

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

These deaths will be from those who caught the virus a while ago. Severe illness doesn't always happen immediately. Infection rates are starting to decrease. Such sad times"

The vaccine takes 3 or 4 weeks to start working doesn't it?

The infected take something like 4 weeks to die.

Not sure why anyone would think vaccinating a few million people 2 weeks ago is going to magic the death numbers down.

Maybe we will start to see an effect in March at the earliest. Stay safe people.

By *ensual massagerMan  over a year ago

Bolton

"

How can you say that

Nottingham

"The whole of Kent and some other places were in Tier 4 over Christmas, so couldn,t form a bubble. So Christmas can't account for the extra deaths in those areas. Also it's not 4 weeks since Christmas day yet, so going on that theory the worst is yet to come in areas that could have a Christmas bubble."

We were all given the option to meet on Christmas day.Tiers dont come into it.

Bolton

most where infected before being vaccinated !"

If any of those were vaccinated of course.

Are there any figures for deaths with Covid after getting the vaccine?

Bolton

"That 20,000 as being a good outcome has gone right out the window"

It would have been a good outcome

"The whole of Kent and some other places were in Tier 4 over Christmas, so couldn,t form a bubble. So Christmas can't account for the extra deaths in those areas. Also it's not 4 weeks since Christmas day yet, so going on that theory the worst is yet to come in areas that could have a Christmas bubble.

We were all given the option to meet on Christmas day.Tiers dont come into it."

That isn't true.

People that were in Tier 4 where not allowed to mix with any other household other than their already established support bubble on Christmas Day.

Does that include Scotland?"

1656 deaths in the last 24 hours for Scotland x

Newcastle

"

I don't believe it, in fact it pisses me off, these figures are the reason we are in lockdown,I'm not saying that people arnt actually dying from it, but these figures are shite

Best way to see the true death rate, is to compare the number of deaths over the last few years, and compare it to 2020's total deaths. It shows a roughly 80,000 "extra" deaths (

Well according to the government a few weeks ago, it's approximately 14.1% higher than a normal year "

The 14.1 % is roughly 80000 deaths

By *otlovefun42Couple  over a year ago

Costa Blanca Spain...

I think it really is a belated Christmas present.

These deaths are from the spike in new infections from late December and early January.

I expect to see high numbers for the next week or two and then it will hopefully start to tail off.

It's a pattern that is being repeated in quite a few other countries.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

"

It will make a difference, especially when they have had 2 shots.

2 things that we have to be aware of are the delays involved -

1. The deaths today likely represent people who were admitted to hospital a while back and were infected 2 or 3 weeks before that. Think from the latter part of December.

2. Immunity starts to build following vaccination but isn't an effective immunity for quite some time. We've been vaccinating for a few weeks, so the earlier recipients will have a more fully established immunity now. Those vaccinations were in fairly low volumes.

As time progresses, a significant proportion of the over 80s and then over 70s, as well as care home residents, will have acquired a more robust immunity and, were they to come into contact with the virus, only get mild symptoms, so not needing hospital admissions and will be much less likely to die. Later in February, if the schedule continues, should start to see fuller protection for the key groups who have needed hospital treatments, with some of them being those who have until now, lost their battle against it.

In the meantime, we're largely in forms of lockdown around the UK, which should also be limiting new infection numbers. This new variant is more infectious, so that's working against steeper declines in those numbers.

By *icebloke551Man  over a year ago

Kidderminster

"

not true it’s in the last 28 days since testing positive not in last 24 hours

By *eorge JetsonMan  over a year ago

Middlesbrough

"

Never was going to make a noticeable distance.

Oxford and Pfizer have both said on numerous occasions this vaccine isn't a cure, it's simply a preventative measure.

Without the vaccine you WILL stand a chance of getting covid

With the vaccine you MAY stand a chance of NOT getting covid.

Both teams have always said freely and publicly that their vaccines are NOT a cure.

Just a preventative measure for it.

Bolton

"

Well according to the government a few weeks ago, it's approximately 14.1% higher than a normal year

The 14.1 % is roughly 80000 deaths"

So we normally get 550,000 deaths per year?

not true it’s in the last 28 days since testing positive not in last 24 hours "

Who have died with 28 day after contacting covid...I wonder how many died today with covid but it took them a little longer to die as they are Not in today's death figures.

On a mooch

"

Well according to the government a few weeks ago, it's approximately 14.1% higher than a normal year

So we normally get 550,000 deaths per year? "

Ons death stats - England & Wales only

2019 - 496,370

2018 - 541,589

2017 - 533,253

So in answer to your question yes when you add in Scotland and Wales to the above figures

Newcastle

"

Between 600000 and 610000

Newcastle

"

Between 600000 and 610000"

The number of UK deaths was 610,000 in 2000, 612,000 in 2003, 552,000 in 2011, 603,000 in 2015 and 616,000 in 2018

By *andK78Couple  over a year ago

Newport

Its actually 60 days who has had the virus, they moved the goal post again.

Just Google and you will find it on the Government web site.

Nice way of fudging the figures to scare people to have a Vaccine.

Newport

60 day's.

Bolton

"

Ons death stats - England & Wales only

2019 - 496,370

2018 - 541,589

2017 - 533,253

So in answer to your question yes when you add in Scotland and Wales to the above figures "

Thank you. I did eventually find the figures but thank you

Newport

https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-reported-sars-cov-2-deaths-in-england/sars-cov-2-confirmed-england-deaths-report-to-31-december-2020

1820 died of covid and normally 1700 die so 3520 died? You would think the new would give the total deaths and compare with last year's, but that wouldn't be good fear news.

Tin town

1. The deaths today likely represent people who were admitted to hospital a while back and were infected 2 or 3 weeks before that. Think from the latter part of December.

2. Immunity starts to build following vaccination but isn't an effective immunity for quite some time. We've been vaccinating for a few weeks, so the earlier recipients will have a more fully established immunity now. Those vaccinations were in fairly low volumes.

As time progresses, a significant proportion of the over 80s and then over 70s, as well as care home residents, will have acquired a more robust immunity and, were they to come into contact with the virus, only get mild symptoms, so not needing hospital admissions and will be much less likely to die. Later in February, if the schedule continues, should start to see fuller protection for the key groups who have needed hospital treatments, with some of them being those who have until now, lost their battle against it.

In the meantime, we're largely in forms of lockdown around the UK, which should also be limiting new infection numbers. This new variant is more infectious, so that's working against steeper declines in those numbers. "

I think it's also true that most admissions now are in younger age groups. So the vaccine is not yet being given to them..the 40 to 65 age range.

Tin town

"

Approximately yes 530k in 2019

In the meantime, we're largely in forms of lockdown around the UK, which should also be limiting new infection numbers. This new variant is more infectious, so that's working against steeper declines in those numbers.

I think it's also true that most admissions now are in younger age groups. So the vaccine is not yet being given to them..the 40 to 65 age range. "

The majority of people under 80 haven't been vaccinated yet so it will be a while before we see any real benefit from the vaccine.

"

Not to those who haven’t yet been vaccinated but are vulnerable, or those who were already ill.

liverpool

not true it’s in the last 28 days since testing positive not in last 24 hours "

Thats ok then

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

[Removed by poster at 20/01/21 21:12:39]

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

It's absolutely shocking when so many countries have total pandemic death counts (total deaths since covid19 began) that are way lower lower than the UK's death toll of over 1820 deaths in a single 24 hr period.

Even the USA are averaging 3000 to 4000 daily covid deaths (which is more than 9/11 every day) are really doing far better than the UK is considering that the USA population is over 5 times that of the UK. That's also with many states not locked down in the US as well.

KJ

By *oggoneMan  over a year ago

Derry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA-MsoqRY5k

liverpool

"

It's absolutely shocking when so many countries have total pandemic death counts (total deaths since covid19 began) that are way lower lower than the UK's death toll of over 1820 deaths in a single 24 hr period.

Even the USA are averaging 3000 to 4000 daily covid deaths (which is more than 9/11 every day) are really doing far better than the UK is considering that the USA population is over 5 times that of the UK. That's also with many states not locked down in the US as well.

KJ"

Its s sobering thought than an orange moron who denied it's very existence and asked if people could inject bleach into their bodies has handled it better than us.

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"

KJ

Its s sobering thought than an orange moron who denied it's very existence and asked if people could inject bleach into their bodies has handled it better than us."

It's all sad very sad, so many people not adhering to the rules, are the government been honest on the numbers?..any one that dies with in so long after a covid test is classed as dying cos' of covid...is this always the case??

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"

This is real life not startreck nothing is instant exept coffee get real

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"

Vaccinated millions. But only in the last 2 weeks. Deaths registered today are people that died a week ago, people that went into hospital a week or 2 weeks before that, people who became infected 10 days before that. Numbers will stat to drop but we are still dealing with the Christmas fall out.

liverpool

"

KJ

Its s sobering thought than an orange moron who denied it's very existence and asked if people could inject bleach into their bodies has handled it better than us.

It's all sad very sad, so many people not adhering to the rules, are the government been honest on the numbers?..any one that dies with in so long after a covid test is classed as dying cos' of covid...is this always the case?? "

I doubt very much they are exaggerating them

liverpool

Vaccinated millions. But only in the last 2 weeks. Deaths registered today are people that died a week ago, people that went into hospital a week or 2 weeks before that, people who became infected 10 days before that. Numbers will stat to drop but we are still dealing with the Christmas fall out."

We have not vaccinated 'millions'in 2 weeks.

We started before Christmas.

Tin town

"

KJ

Its s sobering thought than an orange moron who denied it's very existence and asked if people could inject bleach into their bodies has handled it better than us."

It is... And not offering any excuses but.... Many us States have really low population densities and space seems to make a massive difference.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

Will we hit 2000 a day

liverpool

"Will we hit 2000 a day "

I wouldnt be surprised

By *adetMan  over a year ago

Ipswich

Thankfully the government did the right thing and cancelled boxing day

liverpool

"

KJ

It is... And not offering any excuses but.... Many us States have really low population densities and space seems to make a massive difference. "

They also have massive cities?

Considering covid was one of the main reasons for trump's downfall,its not great.

By *j48Man  over a year ago

Wigan

"Will we hit 2000 a day "

For sure...

It's winter

Ipswich

Vaccinated millions. But only in the last 2 weeks. Deaths registered today are people that died a week ago, people that went into hospital a week or 2 weeks before that, people who became infected 10 days before that. Numbers will stat to drop but we are still dealing with the Christmas fall out."

Correct

Hands up if you spent Christmas day mixing with your family

Tin town

Vaccinated millions. But only in the last 2 weeks. Deaths registered today are people that died a week ago, people that went into hospital a week or 2 weeks before that, people who became infected 10 days before that. Numbers will stat to drop but we are still dealing with the Christmas fall out.

Correct

Hands up if you spent Christmas day mixing with your family "

Nope

Ipswich

Correct

Nope"

On a mooch

Correct

Nope haven’t seen them since august

Ipswich

Correct

Nope haven’t seen them since august "

Correct

No I've not seen my parents since September

Ipswich

Correct

No I've not seen my parents since September "

I miss seeing mine too

"

KJ

out of interest what is it that you think trump implemented and we have not that has meant they handled it better ... a better “score” on a different playing field doesn’t necessarily equate to a better player

By *antasyrealmCouple  over a year ago

Congleton

423 thousand actually had borh doses....

Nottingham

"The whole of Kent and some other places were in Tier 4 over Christmas, so couldn,t form a bubble. So Christmas can't account for the extra deaths in those areas. Also it's not 4 weeks since Christmas day yet, so going on that theory the worst is yet to come in areas that could have a Christmas bubble.

That isn't true.

People that were in Tier 4 where not allowed to mix with any other household other than their already established support bubble on Christmas Day."

Tiers were irrelevant on xmas day

On a mooch

That isn't true.

People that were in Tier 4 where not allowed to mix with any other household other than their already established support bubble on Christmas Day.

Tiers were irrelevant on xmas day"

Not on Christmas Day T4 was still applicable and we’re not allowed to form a Christmas bubble .... straight from gov site “ You can only form a Christmas bubble if you do not live in a Tier 4 area.”

That isn't true.

Tiers were irrelevant on xmas day"

thats not true, they specifically scrapped the freedom to mix in Christmas in the worst affected areas... thats why half of london did a runner when it got announced

By *assy LassieWoman  over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Does that include Scotland?

1656 deaths in the last 24 hours for Scotland x"

1656 cases. 91 deaths

By *estivalMan  over a year ago

borehamwood

Correct

nope spent the day on my own didnt get dressed and started on the bottle of jd arpund 10.30 in mprning was hreat not having to do anything for the day

"Jesus christ "

I read it was 1820 people died today who tested positive for covid in the last 28 days

Correct

Nope, not here, before Christmas or since either

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

We were all given the option to meet on Christmas day.Tiers dont come into it."

We weren’t we were placed in lockdown a few days before ...

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

As the UK approaches 100,000 deaths from covid 19, why do you think Spain has managed to get on top of this,currently 55,000? At on time they were actually ahead of us in terms of number of deaths.

By *aughtymale1Man  over a year ago

Sandbach

Some of those 1820 will have died days if not weeks ago. 1820 were reported in the last 24 hours, not died in the last 24 hours.

Yes, this is factual. Deaths are a lagging indicator. So they will be high for the next 2 weeks. A more leading indicator is new cases, which is dropping. Vaccines will not impact the figures until late Feb given 2-3 weejs before they start working.

The vaccine will take a few weeks to impact mortality figures but should have an impact on hospitalisations earlier."

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

"

It takes 4 weeks for admission to hospital and sadly death for some.

So probably worse to come.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

We weren’t we were placed in lockdown a few days before ... "

The new strain is more infectioys and was in the south at first.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

It takes 4 weeks for admission to hospital and sadly death for some.

So probably worse to come. "

It also takes 2 weeks for any kind of antibody response so that means for those deaths to not have occurred due to vaccination then the would need have been vaccinated 10th December which clearly was extremely unlikely.

It's going to take a good few weeks until deaths drop as a result of the vaccine. Any drop I'm the near future will be due to lockdown.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

Defo looks like that.

You means this lionel?

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/12559226/no-second-wave-coronavirus-just-testing-more/"

I can't believe you are quoting from that piece of shit!

Nottingham

That isn't true.

Not on Christmas Day T4 was still applicable and we’re not allowed to form a Christmas bubble .... straight from gov site “ You can only form a Christmas bubble if you do not live in a Tier 4 area.”"

I stand corrected x

By *hades Of GreyMan  over a year ago

Leeds

"

So vaccinating 1000's has made no difference?

"

Yes of course it's made a difference, without the vaccination even more would have died

Wigan

That isn't true.

Not on Christmas Day T4 was still applicable and we’re not allowed to form a Christmas bubble .... straight from gov site “ You can only form a Christmas bubble if you do not live in a Tier 4 area.”

I stand corrected x"

Jeez.. It's like listening to a prefect at junior school..

Don't walk on the grass, you can only go on the grass when its dry.. Except of course when it's pissing down and you have to play football as it's the curiculum, it's the rules..

We're being treated like 12 year olds..

Enough now

That isn't true.

I stand corrected x

Don't walk on the grass, you can only go on the grass when its dry.. Except of course when it's pissing down and you have to play football as it's the curiculum, it's the rules..

Enough now "

jeez its like listening to a 5 year old tell his mum he ate the mud because he wanted to when she had warned him he would get a sore tummy

some people just have issues with authority even when its for their own good

maybe if the people acting like 5 years old were more like responsible adults we wouldn’t need rules written aimed at 12 year olds

Wigan

That isn't true.

I stand corrected x

Enough now

jeez its like listening to a 5 year old tell his mum he ate the mud because he wanted to when she had warned him he would get a sore tummy

some people just have issues with authority even when its for their own good

maybe if the people acting like 5 years old were more like responsible adults we wouldn’t need rules written aimed at 12 year olds"

Tummy??

Enough there for me to rest my case

my mistake maybe times have moved on and stomach is the word of choice amongst the 5 year olds these days

when i was 5 my mum definitely referred to it as a sore tummy

By *otmale5Man  over a year ago

glasgow

"

The vaccine will make a difference eventually.. unfortunately, your only 75%-90% ,protected to the serious effects of the virus. Your sill able to catch it . So it will take the pressure off the nhs and we will see less deaths . Let’s hope that this will lead to a more normal way of life .

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

Worldwide figures

- Round about half a million new cases EVERY DAY

- Between 10 and 15 thousand deaths EVERY DAY

- Over ONE HUNDRED MILLION cases since it started

- Well over TWO MILLION deaths since it started.

» Add a new message to this topic