FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > pets and the virus

pets and the virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

some now saying that pets may need to be Vaccinated

https://news.sky.com/story/covid-19-vaccinating-pets-could-become-necessary-scientists-say-12198428

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

struggle to see how its spread with pets as only time mine sees other dogs is on his walk, quick sniff and run around thats it ....

whats next, face masks for dogs?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I knew the little bastard was trying to kill me!!!!! Where is my sack and bricks.

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

They want to vaccinate the san Diego gorillas that caught covid-19 and it does have the potential to mutate in an animal and transmit back to humans

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

I think the millions of people will be higher up the queue, unless there gets to be a major problem with pets. It seems to be a tiny number, so it's a very low priority

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"I think the millions of people will be higher up the queue, unless there gets to be a major problem with pets. It seems to be a tiny number, so it's a very low priority"

The issue is not so much the health of our pets, rather it is how they could be a reservoir of virus ready to reinfect us with existing or new strains.

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

It may come in time.

Read an interesting article the other week on gorillas who have caught SARS Cov2 they think from their handler.

Don’t think I can post the link here, but it’s science mag, captive-gorillas-test-positive-coronavirus

By *ancerdoggieWoman  over a year ago

Devon

Pets can carry the virus on thier fyr if they are out doors and some who has the virus stroke it. Then it goes back to the family home and carries it back there.you stroke it and touch your face without washing, then perhsps thats how it spreads. But an animal isnt a carrier

By *eard-lincolnMan  over a year ago

market rasen

Sick of seeing people stroking each other’s dogs at the park . I keep mine on the lead at all times . But people seem to think dogs are safe and stroke them whilst keeping a metre or so from their owners

» Add a new message to this topic