FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Folk getting restless

Folk getting restless

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *luebell888 OP   Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

I think the longer these restrictions go on it is likely that more people will get restless and break the rules.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ebjonnsonMan  over a year ago

Maldon

"I think the longer these restrictions go on it is likely that more people will get restless and break the rules."

It’s inevitable. I’m staggered the young have been so compliant.

Glasgow

"I think the longer these restrictions go on it is likely that more people will get restless and break the rules.

It’s inevitable. I’m staggered the young have been so compliant. "

It is a sad situation but when people have been trying their best and nothing improves it is soul destroying.

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"I think the longer these restrictions go on it is likely that more people will get restless and break the rules.

It is a sad situation but when people have been trying their best and nothing improves it is soul destroying."

Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I think they should have been tougher...and people need to learn to follow the rules x

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It is a sad situation but when people have been trying their best and nothing improves it is soul destroying.

Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised "

Craziest thing is that sooner or later things will be so dire from an economic perspective that things will be forced back into some form of normality.

Yes a vaccine is doing the rounds but inevitable a portion of the population, small as it may be, will essentially be sacrificed for the greater good.

By *ustfun 1984Man  over a year ago

exeter

"I think they should have been tougher...and people need to learn to follow the rules x"

Totally agree with you but people always moan they to hard done by

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

We're ok, we will survive not being able to go to the pub isn't the worst thing that can happen to anyone.

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 18:57:30]

Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised

Craziest thing is that sooner or later things will be so dire from an economic perspective that things will be forced back into some form of normality.

Yes a vaccine is doing the rounds but inevitable a portion of the population, small as it may be, will essentially be sacrificed for the greater good."

Sacrificed for the greater good!

Would you say this if in 5 years time we have a virus that mainly kills the under forties?

"I think they should have been tougher...and people need to learn to follow the rules x

Totally agree with you but people always moan they to hard done by "

and now that we have the level we have and already seeing sone resistance it will be impossible to get stricter ... the support of tge people is gradually being lost, some through conspiracy, some through arrogance, some through fatigue of how long its gone on, some through frustration of watching others do as they please with no consequence ... for me that tide only keeps moving in one direction now which is a problem we dont really have a solution for

Yes a vaccine is doing the rounds but inevitable a portion of the population, small as it may be, will essentially be sacrificed for the greater good.

Would you say this if in 5 years time we have a virus that mainly kills the under forties?"

No different story in that case. Essentially that age group is the most economically productive which would put a different spin on it.

By *udistcpl1Couple  over a year ago

Wirral

I think that the snag has been hesitation and pandering to those that have been moaning - specially conservative back benchers. A very positive, early, determined approach would have been far better than the approach that has been taken.

I don't think people would have been so concerned if it had been carefully planned and carried out. That would include sacking Dominic Cummins of course.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

It blows my mind that people complain about being in their comfortable safe homes, with communication like never before. Oh, we're so oppressed. It's unlike anyone has ever seen. Those worthless people dying only *literally fought the Nazis*. World War 2, not anything important, not the touchstone of British pride or anything.

And that's assuming that the denialist crap about it only harming old people is right.

Oh and the NHS under incredible strain probably with or at risk of a mountain of PTSD? Fuck them too.

It blows my mind.

Stay at home. Protect each other. It's not that hard.

Would you say this if in 5 years time we have a virus that mainly kills the under forties?

No different story in that case. Essentially that age group is the most economically productive which would put a different spin on it."

So people who have worked their whole life and contributed to the economy and not worth saving but those that stil can contribute are?

Manchester (she/her)

"I think that the snag has been hesitation and pandering to those that have been moaning - specially conservative back benchers. A very positive, early, determined approach would have been far better than the approach that has been taken.

I don't think people would have been so concerned if it had been carefully planned and carried out. That would include sacking Dominic Cummins of course."

Manchester (she/her)

No different story in that case. Essentially that age group is the most economically productive which would put a different spin on it.

So people who have worked their whole life and contributed to the economy and not worth saving but those that stil can contribute are?"

One of the people in my care still talks fondly about her warehouse job during WW2. She's been out... once or twice in the last 11 months.

So people who have worked their whole life and contributed to the economy and not worth saving but those that stil can contribute are?"

And maybe you would think differently if it was your mum and dad that were sacrificed for the greater good!

Everyone is worth saving but all I’m saying is that at some point you need to take a realistic approach.

We have lived with virus’ naturally managing human numbers on the planet since we’ve existed as a species. It’s the only way to do this given we have no natural predators.

This is not new, it’s just we have a modern way of life to try and preserve.

Manchester (she/her)

So people who have worked their whole life and contributed to the economy and not worth saving but those that stil can contribute are?

Everyone is worth saving but all I’m saying is that at some point you need to take a realistic approach.

We have lived with virus’ naturally managing human numbers on the planet since we’ve existed as a species. It’s the only way to do this given we have no natural predators.

This is not new, it’s just we have a modern way of life to try and preserve."

You say, protected from most infectious disease by vaccination, online, with shelter, with education, etc.

Why are you more eligible than someone else? Why are non essential activities more important than *life* and not overwhelming the NHS?

This is not new, it’s just we have a modern way of life to try and preserve."

But young people should not be sacrificed?

We have come too far to give up because people are "restless"

Just stay inside, Follow the rules and save lives.

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

It didn't take Cummings long to get restless.

"

Easy to say that but come on, even you know that’s not going to happen.

"It blows my mind that people complain about being in their comfortable safe homes, with communication like never before. Oh, we're so oppressed. It's unlike anyone has ever seen. Those worthless people dying only *literally fought the Nazis*. World War 2, not anything important, not the touchstone of British pride or anything.

And that's assuming that the denialist crap about it only harming old people is right.

Oh and the NHS under incredible strain probably with or at risk of a mountain of PTSD? Fuck them too.

It blows my mind.

Stay at home. Protect each other. It's not that hard."

i think we have to acknowledge it is hard though... our pre covid lives were not the same as peoples pre war lives so it’s difficult to draw comparisons, and even if we do just because something isn’t AS bad it doesn’t mean its easy

modern society comes with different challenges and pressures and lockdown exacerbates them ... would someone in the 1940s imagine that someone with access to anyone in the world via a phone could experience crippling loneliness probably not but it’s happening , would a mother whos kids have been shipped away during the blitz understand a modern mother about to have a nervous breakdown due to working from home, while home schooling and never being able to get just 5 minutes of time away from the same people every single day just for a little time alone in her own head ... probably not but it’s happening

yes the reality is we just need to all suck it up for a little bit longer ... but sending the message that way and telling people it should be easy because earlier generations suffered in different ways doesn’t actually make it so

Glasgow

"

Give up what?. We are getting nowhere after mant months. How long are we to stay inside for?.

Easy to say that but come on, even you know that’s not going to happen."

Yes it's going to be a tough few years economically but it would be even tougher if we open up and the nhs collapses.

Just stay-at-home.

Give up what?. We are getting nowhere after mant months. How long are we to stay inside for?."

Until we have protected the most vulnerable with a vaccine.

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

Yes a vaccine is doing the rounds but inevitable a portion of the population, small as it may be, will essentially be sacrificed for the greater good."

Agreed! Probably b one of the sacrifices! Given my age and medical conditions but as u say it's for the greater good x

Manchester (she/her)

"It blows my mind that people complain about being in their comfortable safe homes, with communication like never before. Oh, we're so oppressed. It's unlike anyone has ever seen. Those worthless people dying only *literally fought the Nazis*. World War 2, not anything important, not the touchstone of British pride or anything.

It blows my mind.

i think we have to acknowledge it is hard though... our pre covid lives were not the same as peoples pre war lives so it’s difficult to draw comparisons, and even if we do just because something isn’t AS bad it doesn’t mean its easy

modern society comes with different challenges and pressures and lockdown exacerbates them ... would someone in the 1940s imagine that someone with access to anyone in the world via a phone could experience crippling loneliness probably not but it’s happening , would a mother whos kids have been shipped away during the blitz understand a modern mother about to have a nervous breakdown due to working from home, while home schooling and never being able to get just 5 minutes of time away from the same people every single day just for a little time alone in her own head ... probably not but it’s happening

yes the reality is we just need to all suck it up for a little bit longer ... but sending the message that way and telling people it should be easy because earlier generations suffered in different ways doesn’t actually make it so "

Ok, fair, it is tough. I suffer myself

But cost-benefit, honestly. Staying at home could save your hospital from collapsing, your elderly neighbour from suffocating to death, your local hospital staff from suffering further trauma. If we all do our bit and stop spreading germs, we can be done with this.

(We all includes the government taking preventative action. I'm not optimistic on that)

It blows my mind.

yes the reality is we just need to all suck it up for a little bit longer ... but sending the message that way and telling people it should be easy because earlier generations suffered in different ways doesn’t actually make it so "

Yes it is hard how ever it's also because we have lived in a selfish society for too long.

I don't want to have to stay in but I also don't want to have to bury my family and friends because people couldn't just stay in for a few more months and until we have the most valuable vaccinated.

People have alluded to the fact if it was younger people dying it would be different and that just sticks in the throat and smack's of entitlement.

It blows my mind.

Superb view - well articulated

Manchester (she/her)

Some people who catch Covid develop erectile dysfunction.

"Some of you may have trouble getting it up. That's a sacrifice I'm willing to make, because I'm sick of being at home all the time. Ladies, we're going to the pub"

That cool with you? Or would you rather me not be a dick and do my bit to protect your boner?

It blows my mind.

yes the reality is we just need to all suck it up for a little bit longer ... but sending the message that way and telling people it should be easy because earlier generations suffered in different ways doesn’t actually make it so

Superb view - well articulated"

No it wasn't because she twisted my words because at no point did I say people have had it worse.

I said people want to sacrifice elderly people because they are no longer economically contributing.

The wat we treat the older population in this country is a disgrace and as a nation you should be ashamed.

Glasgow

Give up what?. We are getting nowhere after mant months. How long are we to stay inside for?.

"

But it seems everyone is vulnerable. This virus is harming younger people with no underlying health conditions.

Manchester (she/her)

It blows my mind.

No it wasn't because she twisted my words because at no point did I say people have had it worse.

I said people want to sacrifice elderly people because they are no longer economically contributing.

The wat we treat the older population in this country is a disgrace and as a nation you should be ashamed."

I do work with older folks and they have more grit, determination and strength in their little toe nail than some people can imagine anyone having.

By *uoPervertidoCouple  over a year ago

where we need to be

"I think the longer these restrictions go on it is likely that more people will get restless and break the rules."

People have been breaking the rules throughout, that just comes with the selfish nature of some and the incredibly soft nature of the government who didn't get their priorities straight when this pandemic started.

It blows my mind.

The wat we treat the older population in this country is a disgrace and as a nation you should be ashamed."

lorna it wasn’t even your post i quoted i am beyond fed up of telling you adding my own thoughts to a thread you contribute to does not constitute twisting your words or an attack on you ... if you are going to take every post personally perhaps forums are not the best place for you

oh and for clarity, acknowledging that lockdowns are hard on people doesn’t mean i advocate throwing any of our generations under the bus or just heading out to spread the virus

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

We have always said it Lockdown will end when the money runs Out ,UK 2.3 Trillion in debt cant be long

"We have always said it Lockdown will end when the money runs Out ,UK 2.3 Trillion in debt cant be long "

Exactly this. Like it or not everything comes down to money. An empty bank balance will end this lockdown immediately.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

[Removed by poster at 25/01/21 19:44:47]

Manchester (she/her)

"We have always said it Lockdown will end when the money runs Out ,UK 2.3 Trillion in debt cant be long

Exactly this. Like it or not everything comes down to money. An empty bank balance will end this lockdown immediately."

You do know that government borrowing us basically limitless and interest rates are at a record low?

But enjoy your apocalyptic yay pub destroyed NHS fantasy.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"We have always said it Lockdown will end when the money runs Out ,UK 2.3 Trillion in debt cant be long "

Where we not on debt before the pandemic?

"We have always said it Lockdown will end when the money runs Out ,UK 2.3 Trillion in debt cant be long

Exactly this. Like it or not everything comes down to money. An empty bank balance will end this lockdown immediately.

You do know that government borrowing us basically limitless and interest rates are at a record low?

But enjoy your apocalyptic yay pub destroyed NHS fantasy."

They won’t borrow indefinitely. Do you now understand how the economics of government work. It’s not possible to just keep going.

Prepare yourself.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Sadly once the main bulk of the vunerable are vaccinated and the tipping point pressure is released enough from the NHS they will open back up. Only then will we start to know the true impact of the vaccines.

Will they save enough? We don't know they won't save all that's for sure but the goverment scientists have all stated covid is likely to stay with us forever now.

This whole lockdown shebang is about stopping the NHS from been overrun. Once the NHS is in the clear things will change dramatically and fairly rapidly when the shift moves to saving what little is left of the economy.

We are all in one big science experiment now wether we like it or not.

KJ

By *ik MMan  over a year ago

Lancashire

Exactly this. Like it or not everything comes down to money. An empty bank balance will end this lockdown immediately."

Add to that the impact if / when interest rates start to rise. Plus at best we’ll have at least two years of school leavers entering the labour market who didn’t actually finish their education. If we’re not careful we won’t be equipped to build back anything...never mind better.

Manchester (she/her)

They won’t borrow indefinitely. Do you now understand how the economics of government work. It’s not possible to just keep going.

Prepare yourself."

No they won't, but the idea they'll just let it rip because you're done is nonsense. They would have done it already.

Lockdowns for life

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

There is also the law of unintended consequences to consider.

With the NHS already at breaking point, placing more stress and pressure on them will harm other services, for folks with other conditions.

By some accounts, some hospitals are already rescheduling/postponing elective surgeries and treatments.

So when "Bob" thinks "fcuk it", I'm going out to party, gets covid asymptomatically and starts a mini spreading event in his area, 5, 10, 20, even more at risk individuals could all end piling in to his local hospital a few weeks later, and be the straw that breaks the camel's back locally.

3 weeks later, Bob has a serious RTA and desperately waiting for an ambulance. Which arrives 10 mins too late, because they are swamped ferrying new patients to Covid ITU. Possibly even one of the ones Bob infected.

Karma works like that sometimes.

We are all inter-connected.

Manchester (she/her)

"There is also the law of unintended consequences to consider.

With the NHS already at breaking point, placing more stress and pressure on them will harm other services, for folks with other conditions.

By some accounts, some hospitals are already rescheduling/postponing elective surgeries and treatments.

So when "Bob" thinks "fcuk it", I'm going out to party, gets covid asymptomatically and starts a mini spreading event in his area, 5, 10, 20, even more at risk individuals could all end piling in to his local hospital a few weeks later, and be the straw that breaks the camel's back locally.

3 weeks later, Bob has a serious RTA and desperately waiting for an ambulance. Which arrives 10 mins too late, because they are swamped ferrying new patients to Covid ITU. Possibly even one of the ones Bob infected.

Karma works like that sometimes.

We are all inter-connected.

"

I saw a doctor saying "please don't slip in the snow, we can't handle it"

Add to that the impact if / when interest rates start to rise. Plus at best we’ll have at least two years of school leavers entering the labour market who didn’t actually finish their education. If we’re not careful we won’t be equipped to build back anything...never mind better. "

well we started with a bank balance less than zero so if lockdown ends immediately at zero are we expecting a surprise windfall?

also last years school leavers missed maximum 4 months (realistically lots of that would have been lost to study leave and exam periods anyway) of an education that lasts at least 11 years ... i hardly think it means they are unequipped for the job market (how often do you use pythahoras, or your art gsce on a daily basis)

Manchester (she/her)

Add to that the impact if / when interest rates start to rise. Plus at best we’ll have at least two years of school leavers entering the labour market who didn’t actually finish their education. If we’re not careful we won’t be equipped to build back anything...never mind better.

well we started with a bank balance less than zero so if lockdown ends immediately at zero are we expecting a surprise windfall?

also last years school leavers missed maximum 4 months (realistically lots of that would have been lost to study leave and exam periods anyway) of an education that lasts at least 11 years ... i hardly think it means they are unequipped for the job market (how often do you use pythahoras, or your art gsce on a daily basis) "

It's funny how these societal problems are only important now there's a pandemic to minimise

But it seems everyone is vulnerable. This virus is harming younger people with no underlying health conditions."

Yes exactly So what do you want to do, stay in until everyone is vaccinated?

Or vaccineate the most vulnerable and start opening up again.

It blows my mind.

The wat we treat the older population in this country is a disgrace and as a nation you should be ashamed.

lorna it wasn’t even your post i quoted i am beyond fed up of telling you adding my own thoughts to a thread you contribute to does not constitute twisting your words or an attack on you ... if you are going to take every post personally perhaps forums are not the best place for you

oh and for clarity, acknowledging that lockdowns are hard on people doesn’t mean i advocate throwing any of our generations under the bus or just heading out to spread the virus "

OK I made a mistake but stop telling me to stop posting on the forums because I will not have you or anyone else bully me off.

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

Would you say this if in 5 years time we have a virus that mainly kills the under forties?"

For me it depends if those under 40 deaths are 2 per week or 2000 per week... ultimately there is and always has been a line between risk of death a cost of preventing that death. Right now we need to get numbers down at (almost) any cost. We could prevent all road traffic deaths by limiting vehicles to 5mph but we accept the sacrifice of some lives as an unavoidable cost for being able to drive faster.

For me it depends if those under 40 deaths are 2 per week or 2000 per week... ultimately there is and always has been a line between risk of death a cost of preventing that death. Right now we need to get numbers down at (almost) any cost. We could prevent all road traffic deaths by limiting vehicles to 5mph but we accept the sacrifice of some lives as an unavoidable cost for being able to drive faster.

"

But we mitigate the risk of road deaths, At the moment to mitigate the deaths from covid is to have restrictions.

It won't always be like this as the vaccine and better treatment will be the mitigation.

Manchester (she/her)

"

Agreed.

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Boris is pushing for another 6 mths with a lockdown at will clause. If this goes through, we are truly fucked.

In reality many haven't and aren't even keeping then.

Watching, reading and hearing what others have been up to and their plans only creates an unsettled readership.

It's good to take breaks and regain a sense of responsibility.

It blows my mind.

oh and for clarity, acknowledging that lockdowns are hard on people doesn’t mean i advocate throwing any of our generations under the bus or just heading out to spread the virus

OK I made a mistake but stop telling me to stop posting on the forums because I will not have you or anyone else bully me off."

i have no intention of bullying anyone off the forums, im just telling you that i’m not sure how many times i can repeat myself that when i post my own personal opinion, even if it differs from someone else’s (although bizarrely most times this comes up we have pretty similar opinions) that isn’t an attack on anyone ...

"Boris is pushing for another 6 mths with a lockdown at will clause. If this goes through, we are truly fucked. "

I don't think he has said that, there will be restrictions for quite a while but that isn't the same as lockdown.

It blows my mind.

OK I made a mistake but stop telling me to stop posting on the forums because I will not have you or anyone else bully me off.

i have no intention of bullying anyone off the forums, im just telling you that i’m not sure how many times i can repeat myself that when i post my own personal opinion, even if it differs from someone else’s (although bizarrely most times this comes up we have pretty similar opinions) that isn’t an attack on anyone ...

"

That's fine and like I said I made a mistake but this is now the 5th time you have told me the forums might not be for me and I'm respectfully asking you to stop.

By *izandpaulCouple  over a year ago

merseyside

Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised "

A friend on Spain said last lockdown Police asked to see her receipt for shopping to show she hadn't gone too far, had to use local shops.

It blows my mind.

That's fine and like I said I made a mistake but this is now the 5th time you have told me the forums might not be for me and I'm respectfully asking you to stop."

no its the first ... and once before i suggested you stop interacting directly with my posts if they were proving to be such a problem for you

you might be confusing the other 4 occasions with the multiple other forum users you have had the same issue with, which is why i also respectfully suggested that if you are unable

to read something you disagree with without taking it as a personal slight that forums are a less than ideal environment given they generate a variety of opinions ... pretty sure ive seen very similar advice from mods when threads get personal

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

"Boris is pushing for another 6 mths with a lockdown at will clause. If this goes through, we are truly fucked.

I don't think he has said that, there will be restrictions for quite a while but that isn't the same as lockdown."

If they wait for all the 50+ people to be vaccinated it could be

"Boris is pushing for another 6 mths with a lockdown at will clause. If this goes through, we are truly fucked.

I don't think he has said that, there will be restrictions for quite a while but that isn't the same as lockdown.

If they wait for all the 50+ people to be vaccinated it could be "

It doesn't look like they are though but again we just speculating because nothing has actually been announced.

It is being suggested that in the meeting tomorrow they will discuss lifting some restrictions in the middle to end of February when the 1st 4 priority groups should mostly be vaccinated.

Lockdown some restrictions are not the same thing.

On a mooch

It doesn't look like they are though but again we just speculating because nothing has actually been announced.

It is being suggested that in the meeting tomorrow they will discuss lifting some restrictions in the middle to end of February when the 1st 4 priority groups should mostly be vaccinated.

Lockdown some restrictions are not the same thing."

Time will tell. Personally I don’t expect anything to change this side of Easter

Time will tell. Personally I don’t expect anything to change this side of Easter "

No I don't either, I do think though that it is possible that end of February the whole country will go into tier 3 (maybe Tier 4 if there are areas with very high rates still) so some businesses can reopen but The is looking like these schools won't go back till after Easter.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

"

That's fine and like I said I made a mistake but this is now the 5th time you have told me the forums might not be for me and I'm respectfully asking you to stop.

no its the first ... and once before i suggested you stop interacting directly with my posts if they were proving to be such a problem for you

you might be confusing the other 4 occasions with the multiple other forum users you have had the same issue with, which is why i also respectfully suggested that if you are unable

to read something you disagree with without taking it as a personal slight that forums are a less than ideal environment given they generate a variety of opinions ... pretty sure ive seen very similar advice from mods when threads get personal "

It might be time to ignore each other please

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

A friend on Spain said last lockdown Police asked to see her receipt for shopping to show she hadn't gone too far, had to use local shops."

heard today they've started doing something similar in Middlesbrough. Starting to ask people what youve been out shopping for and where are you from Was it essential or not. Going out for chocolate is not essential.the vice is getting tighter everyone

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

A friend on Spain said last lockdown Police asked to see her receipt for shopping to show she hadn't gone too far, had to use local shops.heard today they've started doing something similar in Middlesbrough. Starting to ask people what youve been out shopping for and where are you from Was it essential or not. Going out for chocolate is not essential.the vice is getting tighter everyone "

I know, there is zero tolerance in Cleveland but come on

On a mooch

Time will tell. Personally I don’t expect anything to change this side of Easter

No I don't either, I do think though that it is possible that end of February the whole country will go into tier 3 (maybe Tier 4 if there are areas with very high rates still) so some businesses can reopen but The is looking like these schools won't go back till after Easter.

"

I can’t see them allowing adults to mix (even in non essential businesses) until they’ve reopened the schools, but that’s my opinion

I can’t see them allowing adults to mix (even in non essential businesses) until they’ve reopened the schools, but that’s my opinion "

That exactly what they did last time.

We were able to have 6 people in our gardens and have the shops open backup before the schools where allowed back.

We were allowed to start doing these things at the beginning of June but the schools didn't go back till September.

I also think the schools will not go back to till after Easter is because the teachers are asking to be pushed up the priority list for a vaccine. By Easter the government are aiming to have the priority group already set out vaccinated.

On a mooch

I can’t see them allowing adults to mix (even in non essential businesses) until they’ve reopened the schools, but that’s my opinion

We were able to have 6 people in our gardens and have the shops open backup before the schools where allowed back.

We were allowed to start doing these things at the beginning of June but the schools didn't go back till September.

I also think the schools will not go back to till after Easter is because the teachers are asking to be pushed up the priority list for a vaccine. By Easter the government are aiming to have the priority group already set out vaccinated. "

and I think that was a mistake.

As for vaccination let’s wait and see, I’m not holding my breathe the initial priority groups of 50+ will be done by Easter, summer maybe but doubtful

I also think the schools will not go back to till after Easter is because the teachers are asking to be pushed up the priority list for a vaccine. By Easter the government are aiming to have the priority group already set out vaccinated.

As for vaccination let’s wait and see, I’m not holding my breathe the initial priority groups of 50+ will be done by Easter, summer maybe but doubtful "

In all honesty I hope you are wrong because the sooner we can get people vaccinated the better but maybe I'm being optimistic.

On a mooch

As for vaccination let’s wait and see, I’m not holding my breathe the initial priority groups of 50+ will be done by Easter, summer maybe but doubtful

In all honesty I hope you are wrong because the sooner we can get people vaccinated the better but maybe I'm being optimistic."

Well I’ve just turned 50 and so if using the calculator I’m not expected to have my second dose until mid to late June, if they run on schedule, have enough supply, etc. However, I fully expect key workers to come before me in the queue, which doesn’t bother me as they need it more than me.

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

Of cause it will end in riots if its not sorted as at the moment you have a load of differing groups ..

Those on benefits income hasn't changed, probably gone up

Furlough with certain percentage, fingers up their arse wondering what to do

Key workers going in every day wondering whose paying for it all

Druggies still dealing, how can that be in a lockdown?

Those in charge on gold plated pensions and salary trying to piss up walls but haven't managed to undo their zips

"Of cause it will end in riots if its not sorted as at the moment you have a load of differing groups ..

Those in charge on gold plated pensions and salary trying to piss up walls but haven't managed to undo their zips

"

Just curious how people on benefits have managed to have their incomes increased when the working population as a general trend have had their pay decreased?

Where’s the fairness in that?

in the sticks

"Of cause it will end in riots if its not sorted as at the moment you have a load of differing groups ..

Just curious how people on benefits have managed to have their incomes increased when the working population as a general trend have had their pay decreased?

Where’s the fairness in that?"

Extra 20 quid on universal credit

I gave up at fairness in 1990

Universal credit whet up by £20 a week in March last year.

The reason being more families needed to claim it and people are forgetting that the majority of people that claim benefits are also in work and the benefits is just a top up.

liverpool

Where is the fairness in the gmnt giving £11b to their mates?

The reason being more families needed to claim it and people are forgetting that the majority of people that claim benefits are also in work and the benefits is just a top up."

The benefits increases seem to be getting out of control. So many claimants seem to be getting more and more because of this situation.

in the sticks

Where is the fairness in the gmnt giving £11b to their mates?"

Should of added lodges plunfering the country for what it's worth

The reason being more families needed to claim it and people are forgetting that the majority of people that claim benefits are also in work and the benefits is just a top up.

The benefits increases seem to be getting out of control. So many claimants seem to be getting more and more because of this situation. "

It's 20 quid a week to people that are in low paid jobs surely you can't begrudge them that?

liverpool

The benefits increases seem to be getting out of control. So many claimants seem to be getting more and more because of this situation. "

In what way are benefits getting out of control exactly?

Seeing as there an explosion on food banks and kids are going hungry?

The benefits increases seem to be getting out of control. So many claimants seem to be getting more and more because of this situation.

Seeing as there an explosion on food banks and kids are going hungry?"

But it's easy to blame the most vulnerable and marginalised and we see that on almost every thread in the virus section at the moment.

I have a friend in Greece and their lockdown is severe and has worked. If you want to go out to work you have to get a pass, this can be by text so it's pretty quick. The problem is we went for herd immunity by stealth and then implemented measures too late, we've been chasing ever since. Not an easy job to lead the country through this but, does seem we've done pretty badly.

Seeing as there an explosion on food banks and kids are going hungry?"

There seems to be a lot of additional payments being given. Additional benefits being dished out because people have their kids at home etc.

But it's easy to blame the most vulnerable and marginalised and we see that on almost every thread in the virus section at the moment."

Do you feel marginalised?

in the sticks

But it's easy to blame the most vulnerable and marginalised and we see that on almost every thread in the virus section at the moment."

Easy to blame but whose paying for it, typical example ... couple of days of snow etc why didn't those on Furlough/benefits who are fit, clear the roads/drives for those who have to goto work?

But it's easy to blame the most vulnerable and marginalised and we see that on almost every thread in the virus section at the moment.

Do you feel marginalised?"

Please don't make this personal I just made a comment.

Easy to blame but whose paying for it, typical example ... couple of days of snow etc why didn't those on Furlough/benefits who are fit, clear the roads/drives for those who have to goto work?"

Please read what I wrote again the majority of benefit claimants are also in work so they are also paying into the system.

in the sticks

Easy to blame but whose paying for it, typical example ... couple of days of snow etc why didn't those on Furlough/benefits who are fit, clear the roads/drives for those who have to goto work?

Please read what I wrote again the majority of benefit claimants are also in work so they are also paying into the system."

Of cause and don't deny that what so ever

liverpool

There seems to be a lot of additional payments being given. Additional benefits being dished out because people have their kids at home etc. "

What like?

Easy to blame but whose paying for it, typical example ... couple of days of snow etc why didn't those on Furlough/benefits who are fit, clear the roads/drives for those who have to goto work?"

Bang on. We can put these people to good use up and down the country. Most of them I’m sure will want to be useful to some degree

liverpool

Probally because we haven't had about 12 inches of snow?

liverpool

Bang on. We can put these people to good use up and down the country. Most of them I’m sure will want to be useful to some degree"

Shall we set up.some camps for them?

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

But enjoy your apocalyptic yay pub destroyed NHS fantasy."

You do realise folk aren't getting restless just because they want to get to the pub don't you? There are hundreds of thousands of people seeing their livelihoods destroyed. Homes they've worked hard for no longer affordable through no fault of their own. It's absolutely tragic. People WANT normality back for many reasons but there are many reasons they NEED it back.

Bang on. We can put these people to good use up and down the country. Most of them I’m sure will want to be useful to some degree

Shall we set up.some camps for them?"

Doesn’t need to quite like that but why can’t these people chip in with their local authorities and lend a hand. Give them a sense of purpose which I’m sure a lot of them would relish.

"

As for vaccination let’s wait and see, I’m not holding my breathe the initial priority groups of 50+ will be done by Easter, summer maybe but doubtful "

I feel the same way. It's not just about roll out but the supply of the vaccine. We're not the only ones and there are those who haven't even got their fir batches yet. Germany who is in charge of procuring the vaccines for the EU countries messed up big time and never ordered anywhere near enough and are trying hard to regain credibility amongst angry state members. We're fortunate that we have access to the Oxford vaccine which will help but we're not the only ones either.

So there's a few things that can go wrong and easily delay things. It's not just a single vaccine either.

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

It’s inevitable. I’m staggered the young have been so compliant. "

The press would have folk believe they are all out partying. Of course there have been some cases among the minority but let's be honest there have been breaking of rules among all age groups including elderly. My young lad is coming up for 22 and has basically spent the last year sitting in his bedroom. Barely been at uni, seen his pals maybe twice throughout this. All he has is his weekend job. He's miserable and it's an absolute sin. Missed his 21st birthday and unable to get a lass having split with his last one just before this shit started. Folk can cast up the war all they like and all the other stuff they use to belittle folk struggling through this but whatever way you cut it it's an absolute sin for youngsters such as my laddie.

The press would have folk believe they are all out partying. Of course there have been some cases among the minority but let's be honest there have been breaking of rules among all age groups including elderly. My young lad is coming up for 22 and has basically spent the last year sitting in his bedroom. Barely been at uni, seen his pals maybe twice throughout this. All he has is his weekend job. He's miserable and it's an absolute sin. Missed his 21st birthday and unable to get a lass having split with his last one just before this shit started. Folk can cast up the war all they like and all the other stuff they use to belittle folk struggling through this but whatever way you cut it it's an absolute sin for youngsters such as my laddie."

Absolutely horrific mate. Couldn’t imagine spending my early 20’s like that. It’s an absolute nonsense to have this forced on him.

"

I would advise against this.

If you left a small amount and someone slipped on it you can be sued.

liverpool

The press would have folk believe they are all out partying. Of course there have been some cases among the minority but let's be honest there have been breaking of rules among all age groups including elderly. My young lad is coming up for 22 and has basically spent the last year sitting in his bedroom. Barely been at uni, seen his pals maybe twice throughout this. All he has is his weekend job. He's miserable and it's an absolute sin. Missed his 21st birthday and unable to get a lass having split with his last one just before this shit started. Folk can cast up the war all they like and all the other stuff they use to belittle folk struggling through this but whatever way you cut it it's an absolute sin for youngsters such as my laddie."

Agreed

No wonder you just students breaking the rules every so often

It must be shit for them

liverpool

"

I would advise against this.

If you left a small amount and someone slipped on it you can be sued."

Nothing really changed here except masks.Living in the country has it's benefits. I seeing more and more people from out of state and larger cities moving here. There alot of car plates from out of state around more then I ever seen. Alot from New York. I usually can go weeks without seeing NY plates on cars now we seeing them everywhere. It's like a influx of people fleeing.

"Nothing really changed here except masks.Living in the country has it's benefits. I seeing more and more people from out of state and larger cities moving here. There alot of car plates from out of state around more then I ever seen. Alot from New York. I usually can go weeks without seeing NY plates on cars now we seeing them everywhere. It's like a influx of people fleeing."

Escape from New York, would that have anything to do with Governor Cumou and Bill De Blasio making it into hell hole?

"Nothing really changed here except masks.Living in the country has it's benefits. I seeing more and more people from out of state and larger cities moving here. There alot of car plates from out of state around more then I ever seen. Alot from New York. I usually can go weeks without seeing NY plates on cars now we seeing them everywhere. It's like a influx of people fleeing.

Escape from New York, would that have anything to do with Governor Cumou and Bill De Blasio making it into hell hole?"

After talking with a few it seems to be the issue. NYC going to be a abandoned city. It's crazy.

Glasgow

The press would have folk believe they are all out partying. Of course there have been some cases among the minority but let's be honest there have been breaking of rules among all age groups including elderly. My young lad is coming up for 22 and has basically spent the last year sitting in his bedroom. Barely been at uni, seen his pals maybe twice throughout this. All he has is his weekend job. He's miserable and it's an absolute sin. Missed his 21st birthday and unable to get a lass having split with his last one just before this shit started. Folk can cast up the war all they like and all the other stuff they use to belittle folk struggling through this but whatever way you cut it it's an absolute sin for youngsters such as my laddie.

Absolutely horrific mate. Couldn’t imagine spending my early 20’s like that. It’s an absolute nonsense to have this forced on him. "

And on thousands of others the same age. It is no wonder so many of this age group are suffering from depression.

"Nothing really changed here except masks.Living in the country has it's benefits. I seeing more and more people from out of state and larger cities moving here. There alot of car plates from out of state around more then I ever seen. Alot from New York. I usually can go weeks without seeing NY plates on cars now we seeing them everywhere. It's like a influx of people fleeing.

Escape from New York, would that have anything to do with Governor Cumou and Bill De Blasio making it into hell hole?

After talking with a few it seems to be the issue. NYC going to be a abandoned city. It's crazy."

Governor Cumou didn't look after the elderly in care homes it seemed?

After talking with a few it seems to be the issue. NYC going to be a abandoned city. It's crazy.

"

Governor Cuomo doesn't have a NHS...

Maybe socialised medicine isn’t a bad thing after all

"

Same here in Pa. Levine did the same. Bidens secretary of health now. Not complaining much our property value jumped significantly because of the pandemic.

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

Doesn’t need to quite like that but why can’t these people chip in with their local authorities and lend a hand. Give them a sense of purpose which I’m sure a lot of them would relish.

"

Right, so people stop going to work so that the country can lock down and save lives, you, begrudging what little benefits they get, want to send them out doing community work completely defeating the object of a lock down. Have you thought this through or are you just too busy having a rant at the unemployed?

There but for the grace of God, go I

Out of control?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The longer this goes on, the clearer by the day that each 1 is essential and thus it would get increasingly harder to justify breaking any rule. Even worse when changes would be getting even closer to being implemented.

By *rincess peachWoman  over a year ago

shits creek

I'm not getting restless, in fact it's making me even less trusting in humankind than I was before, and that was a pretty poor show then.

You'll have people that get the "fuck it"s and fuck the rules, and the others who know people have the fuck its and sit at home in fear of everyone beyond their front door.

"I'm not getting restless, in fact it's making me even less trusting in humankind than I was before, and that was a pretty poor show then.

You'll have people that get the "fuck it"s and fuck the rules, and the others who know people have the fuck its and sit at home in fear of everyone beyond their front door."

Im not restless or bored.

But yeah, my faith in humanity is at an all time low

Some of the stuff Ive read on here recently has rendered me speechless

And dont get me started on people breaking the rules

shits creek

"I'm not getting restless, in fact it's making me even less trusting in humankind than I was before, and that was a pretty poor show then.

You'll have people that get the "fuck it"s and fuck the rules, and the others who know people have the fuck its and sit at home in fear of everyone beyond their front door.

And dont get me started on people breaking the rules"

Yep, and I've just gone warp speed rage at the news of Mrs KCs grandfathers passing. It's a good job we need to keep distance or I'd be making a journey I tell ya.

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

" Just curious how people on benefits have managed to have their incomes increased when the working population as a general trend have had their pay decreased?

"

A

xxx

xxxxx

xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

As a Director (A) once said to me, it's people (B) at the bottom who do most of the heavy lifting.

If they all went tomorrow, I'm screwed.

In a pandemic, this line is the largest work pool you can draw from in a company.

If they get decimated. two things will happen

1. The pyramid will collapse if it cannot find enough B's to support itself

2. The pool of B's shrinks and demand outstrips supply, driving up wages.

Director A rather likes his nice cushy life, multiple sports cars, several holidays a year in exotic locations, kids in private school, big mansion, etc.

It's absolutely in Director's A's interests for the pyramid to stay as stable as possible. It funds his lifestyle.

I would suggest that many people at Director A's level and above completely don't want to see the B's disappear. They know it will hurt them.

It doesn't take a genius at a high government level to figure this out either, and hence realise that economically it makes complete sense to "top-up" B's with extra benefits.

(We could discuss Director A in effect getting state-sponsored (by the taxpayer) wage top ups for his staff, but that is a whole other discussion).

Protecting the B's is pretty vital from a purely economic perspective, let alone a moral one.

(On a side note, when deniers claim the pandemic was all part of a plan, it's a pretty stupid plan to gut your workforce and jeopardise your business empire, let's be honest. Even if was the intent, you'd drive up costs through attrition of staff and higher wage demand..slow golf clap)

" Just curious how people on benefits have managed to have their incomes increased when the working population as a general trend have had their pay decreased?

A

xxx

xxxxx

xxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

As a Director (A) once said to me, it's people (B) at the bottom who do most of the heavy lifting.

If they all went tomorrow, I'm screwed.

In a pandemic, this line is the largest work pool you can draw from in a company.

If they get decimated. two things will happen

1. The pyramid will collapse if it cannot find enough B's to support itself

2. The pool of B's shrinks and demand outstrips supply, driving up wages.

Director A rather likes his nice cushy life, multiple sports cars, several holidays a year in exotic locations, kids in private school, big mansion, etc.

It's absolutely in Director's A's interests for the pyramid to stay as stable as possible. It funds his lifestyle.

I would suggest that many people at Director A's level and above completely don't want to see the B's disappear. They know it will hurt them.

It doesn't take a genius at a high government level to figure this out either, and hence realise that economically it makes complete sense to "top-up" B's with extra benefits.

(We could discuss Director A in effect getting state-sponsored (by the taxpayer) wage top ups for his staff, but that is a whole other discussion).

Protecting the B's is pretty vital from a purely economic perspective, let alone a moral one.

(On a side note, when deniers claim the pandemic was all part of a plan, it's a pretty stupid plan to gut your workforce and jeopardise your business empire, let's be honest. Even if was the intent, you'd drive up costs through attrition of staff and higher wage demand..slow golf clap)"

Or as my ex used to say

"Be careful who you shit on, on the way up

Because its a long way down"

Manchester (she/her)

Yep, and I've just gone warp speed rage at the news of Mrs KCs grandfathers passing. It's a good job we need to keep distance or I'd be making a journey I tell ya."

I know we are all getting a bit restless and fidgety, but I am going to borrow and edit some words from one of the greatest heros the world has ever known, in hope we all remember them for after all this -

“ Everybody wants a happy ending. Right? But it doesn't always roll that way.

Maybe this time. I'm hoping if you play this back, it's in celebration. I hope families are reunited, I hope we get it back and something like a normal version of the planet has been restored, if there ever was such a thing. God, what a world. Universe, now.

The epic forces of dark and light that have come in to play. And for better or worse, that's the reality children are gonna have to find a way to grow up in.

What am I even tripping for? Everything's gonna workout exactly the way it's supposed to.”

Yep, and I've just gone warp speed rage at the news of Mrs KCs grandfathers passing. It's a good job we need to keep distance or I'd be making a journey I tell ya."

I understand how you are feeling because we feel the same.

Unfortunately it is an example of how it's not about just keeping ourselves safe and that there are dire consequences what we don't take this seriously.

ashford

Belive me the universal credit is not a life of luxury! I was on furlough from end of march till end of july 80% wage which was good ! Then we all but 1 got made redundant ! Was a very small business so I applied for uc while I looked for a job which thankfully only took 6 weeks but whilst on it it worked out after rent council tax leccy and only luxury internet dont have a car I was left with £70 a month for food and anything else ! X

ashford

Yes agreed my 21 year old daughter had her 21st last june ! Was planning to go away for a weekend with friends ! She has been amazing working 60 hrs some weeks at tesco getting abused and even covid few weeks back! just works and sleeps! B 4 covid she was allways out at clubs and pubs with friends now its just face time ! I hope it gets better soon especially for our youngsters x

in the sticks

Right, so people stop going to work so that the country can lock down and save lives, you, begrudging what little benefits they get, want to send them out doing community work completely defeating the object of a lock down. Have you thought this through or are you just too busy having a rant at the unemployed? "

but you dont mind road workers, council workers and the bin men doing it

in the sticks

Belive me the universal credit is not a life of luxury! I was on furlough from end of march till end of july 80% wage which was good ! Then we all but 1 got made redundant ! Was a very small business so I applied for uc while I looked for a job which thankfully only took 6 weeks but whilst on it it worked out after rent council tax leccy and only luxury internet dont have a car I was left with £70 a month for food and anything else ! X"

should of clarified a bit more, quite a few of the population dont know any different then having universal credit due to various reasons, what i have seen is a few of the groups mentioned dont care about the rules as their lives dont change no matter what.

ashford

Belive me the universal credit is not a life of luxury! I was on furlough from end of march till end of july 80% wage which was good ! Then we all but 1 got made redundant ! Was a very small business so I applied for uc while I looked for a job which thankfully only took 6 weeks but whilst on it it worked out after rent council tax leccy and only luxury internet dont have a car I was left with £70 a month for food and anything else ! X

should of clarified a bit more, quite a few of the population dont know any different then having universal credit due to various reasons, what i have seen is a few of the groups mentioned dont care about the rules as their lives dont change no matter what."

Yes but my point was living on benefits is not a luxury lifestyle ! It's not really a livable income! X

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"

But it seems everyone is vulnerable. This virus is harming younger people with no underlying health conditions."

Hardly any at all. Almost every single case of a "fit and healthy" young person was actually dangerously over weight.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

"

But it seems everyone is vulnerable. This virus is harming younger people with no underlying health conditions.

Hardly any at all. Almost every single case of a "fit and healthy" young person was actually dangerously over weight.

"

There a thousands of "fit and healthy" young persons suffering from long covid at the moment.

Lots of previously fit and healthy people, are no longer fit and healthy.

" Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised "

The issue is they should have made it harsh at the beginning. Doing it half arsed means we’ve gone for ages which half arsed restrictions and now people won’t respect a very harsh lockdown.

People can say what they want but I am flabbergasted how people can deny that the gov’ took every step too late, despite other countries doing the steps earlier.

Manchester (she/her)

" Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised

The issue is they should have made it harsh at the beginning. Doing it half arsed means we’ve gone for ages which half arsed restrictions and now people won’t respect a very harsh lockdown.

People can say what they want but I am flabbergasted how people can deny that the gov’ took every step too late, despite other countries doing the steps earlier. "

By *ir-spunk-alotMan  over a year ago

south coast

Civil unrest will bring the country down more than the virus.

By *r_StockingtopsMan  over a year ago

Selby

I've only left the house for essential food shopping and local exercise, but when I have been to the local shop it's as though life is normal, no-one is keeping their distance and it's really busy. No wonder the numbers are only dropping slowly.

shits creek

" Compared to other countries what we have isn't a patch on what lockdown should be that why we in this mess come on this really isn't that bad a situation bout time we all realised

People can say what they want but I am flabbergasted how people can deny that the gov’ took every step too late, despite other countries doing the steps earlier. "

I absolutely agree everything has been done too late.

That's where common sense and scepticism as individuals with our own minds and consciences *should* have kicked in. But, instead of that happening on the "they clearly don't know what they're doing so I'm gonna put my own restrictions in place and be stricter than they say we need to be" head on, people chose the "fuck it, they ain't got a clue so I ain't listening and I'm gonna do what the fuck I want regardless" head.

When each lockdown was imminent there was the "last night out before lockdown" mentality. Whenever things have relaxed people have taken advantage. Funny how they won't accept anything that has a negative impact on their fun, but will grab stuff that has a positive impact with both hands and an extra mile rather than inch.

liverpool

Right, so people stop going to work so that the country can lock down and save lives, you, begrudging what little benefits they get, want to send them out doing community work completely defeating the object of a lock down. Have you thought this through or are you just too busy having a rant at the unemployed?

but you dont mind road workers, council workers and the bin men doing it "

Its their job and they are getting paid.

Prepare yourself."

(Hands him his 'The end of the world is nigh' sandwich board, so he can go walk up and down the High Street)

liverpool

People can say what they want but I am flabbergasted how people can deny that the gov’ took every step too late, despite other countries doing the steps earlier.

I absolutely agree everything has been done too late.

That's where common sense and scepticism as individuals with our own minds and consciences *should* have kicked in. But, instead of that happening on the "they clearly don't know what they're doing so I'm gonna put my own restrictions in place and be stricter than they say we need to be" head on, people chose the "fuck it, they ain't got a clue so I ain't listening and I'm gonna do what the fuck I want regardless" head.

When each lockdown was imminent there was the "last night out before lockdown" mentality. Whenever things have relaxed people have taken advantage. Funny how they won't accept anything that has a negative impact on their fun, but will grab stuff that has a positive impact with both hands and an extra mile rather than inch."

Without a doubt the biggest critism has been the in decision which has led to lives being lost .

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

Really? Can you live comfortably on less than £400 a month?!

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

But we mitigate the risk of road deaths, At the moment to mitigate the deaths from covid is to have restrictions.

It won't always be like this as the vaccine and better treatment will be the mitigation.

"

Agreed

in the sticks

Its their job and they are getting paid."

not the point, being off work doesnt stop you helping the community out, for your exercise do litter picking or repair fences etc was digging out ditches today for nothing as helps the farmers out and the water ways.

in the sticks

Really? Can you live comfortably on less than £400 a month?! "

ive lived on a lot less then that in the past trust me ...

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

not the point, being off work doesnt stop you helping the community out, for your exercise do litter picking or repair fences etc was digging out ditches today for nothing as helps the farmers out and the water ways."

Kinda defeats the “stay at home” lockdown mantra

liverpool

not the point, being off work doesnt stop you helping the community out, for your exercise do litter picking or repair fences etc was digging out ditches today for nothing as helps the farmers out and the water ways."

Ah the big society.. another genius plan.

liverpool

ive lived on a lot less then that in the past trust me ..."

How much should a family of 3 say live on?

By *isty24Woman  over a year ago

Leicester

Yes people will, had enough I think

in the sticks

not the point, being off work doesnt stop you helping the community out, for your exercise do litter picking or repair fences etc was digging out ditches today for nothing as helps the farmers out and the water ways.

Ah the big society.. another genius plan."

thats why the world is divided into those that do and those that cant be arsed

liverpool

Ah the big society.. another genius plan.

thats why the world is divided into those that do and those that cant be arsed "

Getting people to do something for free which they were previously paid to do.

Sounds like a plan.

Manchester (she/her)

" Getting people to do something for free which they were previously paid to do.

Sounds like a plan."

Magic volunteer tree so the government can give their mates massive kickbacks.

Yay.

There, but for the grace of God, go I

ashford

ive lived on a lot less then that in the past trust me ..."

Did u live in a tent? X

liverpool

ive lived on a lot less then that in the past trust me ...

Did u live in a tent? X"

» Add a new message to this topic