FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Some Quality parenting

Some Quality parenting

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ackformore100 OP   Man  over a year ago

Tin town

Derbyshire police tweeted "an interesting interpretation of stayathome" as a father drove his wife and kids from Leicester to Stoke to "experience the snow" and

Loses control and puts car in the ditch. Causes 3 police cars, 2 ambulances, 1 doctor car and 2 fire crews to attend.

Even without covid... Just why?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They probably did this in the Before Times but it wasn't reported.

"Derbyshire police tweeted "an interesting interpretation of stayathome" as a father drove his wife and kids from Leicester to Stoke to "experience the snow" and

Loses control and puts car in the ditch. Causes 3 police cars, 2 ambulances, 1 doctor car and 2 fire crews to attend.

Even without covid... Just why? "

It's nuts, same reason idiots had to be rescues from Ben lomond, or drive through flooded roads even when it's closed because they think they know better than the emergency services, people are idiots, selfish and thoughtless covid has just highlighted more and more of them

Tin town

"They probably did this in the Before Times but it wasn't reported.

"

Well thankfully nobody was injured.. And everyone makes mistakes.. Lord knows I've made plenty of stupid mistakes. I'd just like to think wife might have said.. "roads are icy, poor visibility, maybe not such a good idea to take the kids for a 120 mile drive Frank"

By *himp_KittenCouple  over a year ago

Preston

How long before they're being interviewed in the news complaining they got a ticket and the police are heavy handed in this pandemic.. a week later an apology and a government statement saying while it is reasonable to drive a hundred miles to see snow we must try and stay home and save lives.

Obviously this is a joke but part of us wouldn't blink if it happened

"They probably did this in the Before Times but it wasn't reported.

Well thankfully nobody was injured.. And everyone makes mistakes.. Lord knows I've made plenty of stupid mistakes. I'd just like to think wife might have said.. "roads are icy, poor visibility, maybe not such a good idea to take the kids for a 120 mile drive Frank" "

The whole family may have the same lack of common sense. Or he could be a dick who the rest of the family might not dare to oppose.

"Derbyshire police tweeted "an interesting interpretation of stayathome" as a father drove his wife and kids from Leicester to Stoke to "experience the snow" and

Even without covid... Just why?

It's nuts, same reason idiots had to be rescues from Ben lomond, or drive through flooded roads even when it's closed because they think they know better than the emergency services, people are idiots, selfish and thoughtless covid has just highlighted more and more of them "

Tin town

"How long before they're being interviewed in the news complaining they got a ticket and the police are heavy handed in this pandemic.. a week later an apology and a government statement saying while it is reasonable to drive a hundred miles to see snow we must try and stay home and save lives.

Obviously this is a joke but part of us wouldn't blink if it happened "

#covid bingo.... Cue the... But 11 months ago cummings etc etc

odd Derbyshire normally gets snowed too its hardly Bournemouth

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"odd Derbyshire normally gets snowed too its hardly Bournemouth "
it was certainly snowing in Leicestershire and derbyshire when I was driving back from Birmingham. The roads were a nightmare and I wished I had not had to travel. I thought I'd left early enough to miss the snow but it hit the east Midlands as I was driving back. ( yes it was a legitimate reason to be travelling) saw so many accidents..mostly because people think that snow doesnt mean you need to slow down

» Add a new message to this topic