FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Sanofi to produce the pfizer vaccine

Sanofi to produce the pfizer vaccine

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

As the Sanofi vaccine has not met requirements they have agreed to produce the pfizer vaccine in their germany site, great collaboration and hopefully will lead to more cooperation

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *heBirminghamWeekendMan  over a year ago

here

"As the Sanofi vaccine has not met requirements they have agreed to produce the pfizer vaccine in their germany site, great collaboration and hopefully will lead to more cooperation "

By *ostafunMan  over a year ago

near ipswich

yep great news the more vaccine the better.

By *atEvolutionCouple  over a year ago

atlantisEVOLUTION Swingers Club. Stoke.

"As the Sanofi vaccine has not met requirements they have agreed to produce the pfizer vaccine in their germany site, great collaboration and hopefully will lead to more cooperation "

Every avenue.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Great move and hopefully this can help their predicament and provide the much needed supply and rekickstart the roll out particularly in Europe not just for their benefit but for others too.

"As the Sanofi vaccine has not met requirements they have agreed to produce the pfizer vaccine in their germany site, great collaboration and hopefully will lead to more cooperation

"

This

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

[Removed by poster at 27/01/21 11:00:54]

near ipswich

"As the Sanofi vaccine has not met requirements they have agreed to produce the pfizer vaccine in their germany site, great collaboration and hopefully will lead to more cooperation

Do you have a source for that please? I can't find any press release. "

I was just reading it on sky news online but as i read down it seems production will not start until the summer so not as good news as i originally thought.

By *ercuryMan  over a year ago

Grantham

Do you have a source for that please? I can't find any press release. I was just reading it on sky news online but as i read down it seems production will not start until the summer so not as good news as i originally thought. "

Yes, found it in the French press. As you say, production won't start until July but its a plus.

Some EU countries prefer the AZ vaccine, as its a fifth of the cost and is much easier to administer.

Do you have a source for that please? I can't find any press release. I was just reading it on sky news online but as i read down it seems production will not start until the summer so not as good news as i originally thought. "

It's still good news. Getting all the machines and documentation in place takes time.

By *eatrice Badinage OP   Woman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Its was on bbc news this lunchtime Its a big push to get the vaccines ready for the mass vaccination in September pfizer want to do

near ipswich

Do you have a source for that please? I can't find any press release. I was just reading it on sky news online but as i read down it seems production will not start until the summer so not as good news as i originally thought.

Its was on bbc news this lunchtime Its a big push to get the vaccines ready for the mass vaccination in September pfizer want to do"

Leaving it a bit late aren't they?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Brilliant news

» Add a new message to this topic