FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Covid19

Covid19

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

There's a woman who want an enquiry to be launched to how covid19 came over here as her dad passed from of early as December 2019.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

I thought they had already established it was here in 2019... I know I had it in December 2019... I had been in Milan in November and was hospitalised with a mone descript viral infection. My symptoms matched the covid 19 ones and I've not been sick since but last year I was showing to have antibodies.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"There's a woman who want an enquiry to be launched to how covid19 came over here as her dad passed from of early as December 2019."

I think there are a few legal cases in the pipeline

Milan has now confirmed that there first case was early November 2019.

I dont know about other places

By *lbinoGorillaMan  over a year ago

Redditch

"There's a woman who want an enquiry to be launched to how covid19 came over here as her dad passed from of early as December 2019."

To prove what, exactly?

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

It's tricky because there are people that have coronavirus recorded in their notes from November to December 2019 however coronavirus is not new it's this strain that is.

There have not been any Covid-19 cases officially logged in the UK before February 2020.

"There's a woman who want an enquiry to be launched to how covid19 came over here as her dad passed from of early as December 2019.

To prove what, exactly?

"

that's s is my thinking to be honest and someone said about legal cases but I don't understand for what?

By *sGivesWoodWoman  over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"There's a woman who want an enquiry to be launched to how covid19 came over here as her dad passed from of early as December 2019.

To prove what, exactly?

that's s is my thinking to be honest and someone said about legal cases but I don't understand for what?"

To waste more public money with an enquiry that we already know the outcome of.

To prove what, exactly?

that's s is my thinking to be honest and someone said about legal cases but I don't understand for what?

To waste more public money with an enquiry that we already know the outcome of. "

Exactly and I would Rather if we were gonna have any kind of enquiry I want to know why it was policy to send people who were positive for coronavirus back to care homes and an inquiry into the mess over the allocation of contracts for the PPE.

liverpool

To prove what, exactly?

that's s is my thinking to be honest and someone said about legal cases but I don't understand for what?"

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3424

Remember reading about it a while ago

Not sure if anything has happened since?

"It's tricky because there are people that have coronavirus recorded in their notes from November to December 2019 however coronavirus is not new it's this strain that is.

There have not been any Covid-19 cases officially logged in the UK before February 2020."

I think they will find that there were many before that though. Italy was originally saying jan/ feb... now as early as October for some places there.

"It's tricky because there are people that have coronavirus recorded in their notes from November to December 2019 however coronavirus is not new it's this strain that is.

There have not been any Covid-19 cases officially logged in the UK before February 2020. I think they will find that there were many before that though. Italy was originally saying jan/ feb... now as early as October for some places there. "

The only reason I am sceptical, if there were many cases because why weren't we seeing the hospital admissions and excess deaths if that was the case.

Why were people only dying at the end of March/April.

To prove what, exactly?

https://www.bmj.com/content/370/bmj.m3424

Remember reading about it a while ago

Not sure if anything has happened since?"

Yes but That has nothing to do with cases before March.

There have not been any Covid-19 cases officially logged in the UK before February 2020. I think they will find that there were many before that though. Italy was originally saying jan/ feb... now as early as October for some places there.

The only reason I am sceptical, if there were many cases because why weren't we seeing the hospital admissions and excess deaths if that was the case.

Why were people only dying at the end of March/April."

italy has a pneumonia epidemic back then... if you check with their figures it was very bad... obviously they weren't testing for covid 19 as it wasnt a known thing. How many were put down as flu then???

That was actually meant to say pneumonia not flu... weird autocorrect lol xx

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN21D2IG

There is a lot of evidence now that early cases of covid 19 were around in October to December in Italy... I only heard about the pneumonia as I was reading the news or listening while I was over there. It was quite the worry... as hundreds more than normal were suffering with a nasty version...

By *ouple in LancashireCouple  over a year ago

in Lancashire

To prove what, exactly?

Exactly and I would Rather if we were gonna have any kind of enquiry I want to know why it was policy to send people who were positive for coronavirus back to care homes and an inquiry into the mess over the allocation of contracts for the PPE.

"

I think lots of inquiries into specific this and that will get lost in whatever comes after this and probably be more costly, an inquiry that covers the many separate issues under one umbrella will at least look at it in the whole and any recommendations etc will have more clout..

Covid 19 was confirmed as cause of death in a patient in Paris December 2019. It was in small print after they did late tests on tissue samples mid 2020..who knows how long it had been circulating unknown along with no one testing for the exact strain. Most patients upto March 2020 would of been recorded as an unknown infection that triggered COPD or such. Remember specific tests for covid 19 where not available at that time..

liverpool

To prove what, exactly?

I think lots of inquiries into specific this and that will get lost in whatever comes after this and probably be more costly, an inquiry that covers the many separate issues under one umbrella will at least look at it in the whole and any recommendations etc will have more clout..

"

I think if there is one it needs to be fully independent

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

There will be a world enquiry as for her money grabbing ideas she is a discrace as his her solicitor

» Add a new message to this topic