FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Invite to vacation.

Invite to vacation.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Being on the vulnerable side I've just had an invite to be vaccinated. Took a while to get through but eventually did and for once found it to be very efficient! Yay. Brace yourself girls. I'm getting our at last! It's been a long year.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I am really pleased you are the getting the vaccine but do remember this is not a free pass.

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

Don't get too excited as i got vaccinated weeks ago and nothing has changed. I am still following the same restriction rules, still getting tested weekly, still having my holidays cancelled and know several people who have caught covid after being vaccinated the same day as me.

By *an4funMan  over a year ago

london

"Don't get too excited as i got vaccinated weeks ago and nothing has changed. I am still following the same restriction rules, still getting tested weekly, still having my holidays cancelled and know several people who have caught covid after being vaccinated the same day as me."

Kill joy

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"Don't get too excited as i got vaccinated weeks ago and nothing has changed. I am still following the same restriction rules, still getting tested weekly, still having my holidays cancelled and know several people who have caught covid after being vaccinated the same day as me.

Kill joy "

Yeah, sorry but think folk think things will return to normal for them once vaccinated but sadly this is not the case.

It would be extremely unfair if people who have been vaccinated could return to nor, while the rest of us who are following the rules to protect them remained locked down.

By *wBiMan  over a year ago

Sherborne

"Don't get too excited as i got vaccinated weeks ago and nothing has changed. I am still following the same restriction rules, still getting tested weekly, still having my holidays cancelled and know several people who have caught covid after being vaccinated the same day as me."

On a serious note, how ill did the people get who had the jab ??.

"It would be extremely unfair if people who have been vaccinated could return to nor, while the rest of us who are following the rules to protect them remained locked down. "

You mean like they asked the shielding group and the over seventies who are now currently being vaccinated to do in the summer!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

Wish people would realise these vaccines are NOT a cure.

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

"Don't get too excited as i got vaccinated weeks ago and nothing has changed. I am still following the same restriction rules, still getting tested weekly, still having my holidays cancelled and know several people who have caught covid after being vaccinated the same day as me.

On a serious note, how ill did the people get who had the jab ??. "

From what the studies have shown, those who contracted the virus after having the first vaccine jab didn't require hospitalisation

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"It would be extremely unfair if people who have been vaccinated could return to nor, while the rest of us who are following the rules to protect them remained locked down.

You mean like they asked the shielding group and the over seventies who are now currently being vaccinated to do in the summer!"

What she meant is that the majority of the population are staying home to protect the vulnerable ie you. If you now think after one jab you can ignore lockdown firstly you’ll catch covid and secondly it would be a big ‘fuck you’ to all the people that have put your health before their own for a year.

"It would be extremely unfair if people who have been vaccinated could return to nor, while the rest of us who are following the rules to protect them remained locked down.

You mean like they asked the shielding group and the over seventies who are now currently being vaccinated to do in the summer!

What she meant is that the majority of the population are staying home to protect the vulnerable ie you. If you now think after one jab you can ignore lockdown firstly you’ll catch covid and secondly it would be a big ‘fuck you’ to all the people that have put your health before their own for a year. "

Firstly you actually have no idea what she meant and secondly I didn't say it was OK I just said I don't see how it would be unfair.

I don't think it will happen or it should but people seem to forget the groups currently being vaccinated have been either indoors for the best part of a year or looking after people's relatives in care homes or treating patients. So let's not know people for being pleased they can now see an end to it all.

What she meant is that the majority of the population are staying home to protect the vulnerable ie you. If you now think after one jab you can ignore lockdown firstly you’ll catch covid and secondly it would be a big ‘fuck you’ to all the people that have put your health before their own for a year.

Firstly you actually have no idea what she meant and secondly I didn't say it was OK I just said I don't see how it would be unfair.

I don't think it will happen or it should but people seem to forget the groups currently being vaccinated have been either indoors for the best part of a year or looking after people's relatives in care homes or treating patients. So let's not know people for being pleased they can now see an end to it all."

*knock

South

[Removed by poster at 29/01/21 22:15:32]

I don't think it will happen or it should but people seem to forget the groups currently being vaccinated have been either indoors for the best part of a year or looking after people's relatives in care homes or treating patients. So let's not know people for being pleased they can now see an end to it all.

Really ? So suppose we had just said .. don’t care about your health a year ago. Where do you think the rest of the population have been? I’ve been indoors or at work for a year that’s it to protect you. "

What?

Why are you making this personal I just made a comment to someone else's post!

Can you show me where I have said I don't care or the people who have had the vaccine should do what they want?

I just don't blame them for being happy.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"I am really pleased you are the getting the vaccine but do remember this is not a free pass.

"

South

Really ? So suppose we had just said .. don’t care about your health a year ago. Where do you think the rest of the population have been? I’ve been indoors or at work for a year that’s it to protect you.

What?

Can you show me where I have said I don't care or the people who have had the vaccine should do what they want?

"

I was explaining how the poster may be thinking it’s not fair ... simply commenting on someone else’s post as I can see how it would be seen as unfair if we have made sacrifices for the vulnerable and now have to make more while they don’t. It’s most definitely not a free pass - not sure some people see it like that though.

Light at the end of the tunnel indeed and hopefully the beginning of the end of this awful time.

South

Really ? So suppose we had just said .. don’t care about your health a year ago. Where do you think the rest of the population have been? I’ve been indoors or at work for a year that’s it to protect you.

What?

"

Was also written in a hurry and in the wrong tone which is why I deleted but you were too quick for me hahaha - apologies it was confrontational.

Vaccinated dec and vaccinator to many

South

"Vaccinated dec and vaccinator to many"

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The freedom that you have that the so called `girls', for which you presumably mean women, is solely for your trip to the vaccination centre and home. With or without the treatment, the necessary legal responsibilities remain exactly the same.

It's great that you are getting the treatment, it's another positive step for us all

By *uboCouple  over a year ago

East kilbride

Could be wrong but i got the impression from the OPs post that he has been shielding and by getting the Vax, it will allow him to get out a bit more.

Amazes me how quick some are to judge without all the facts.

By *andare63Man  over a year ago

oldham

"Could be wrong but i got the impression from the OPs post that he has been shielding and by getting the Vax, it will allow him to get out a bit more.

Amazes me how quick some are to judge without all the facts."

I agree but unfortunately that's the drawback with the written word and this type of communication

Worcester

Oh dear, And there's me hoping there was light at the end of the tunnel! I've been in isolation so long now it's getting quite stressful. Because she has a youngster I haven't seen my one daughter in a year!

Worcester

What she meant is that the majority of the population are staying home to protect the vulnerable ie you. If you now think after one jab you can ignore lockdown firstly you’ll catch covid and secondly it would be a big ‘fuck you’ to all the people that have put your health before their own for a year. "

I was really trying to put a positive spin on this awful mess we're in for a change. Sorry it's been taken the wrong way. I have no illusions this is a complete solution and won't be doing that much different to now. I posted as something positive for a change as hopefully some of the fear I've lived in for the past year will be lessened?

By *elnkazCouple  over a year ago

cheshire

Ive had both shots and laughed n joked about being able to go out

But where? Everywhere fecking closed!!!!!. K

I was really trying to put a positive spin on this awful mess we're in for a change. Sorry it's been taken the wrong way. I have no illusions this is a complete solution and won't be doing that much different to now. I posted as something positive for a change as hopefully some of the fear I've lived in for the past year will be lessened?"

People really don't understand what a relief it is and just like to be negative unfortunately.

It is good news but do remember you have to stick to what you are doing and should still be shielding but you are totally right to feel there is light at the end of the tunnel.

I was really trying to put a positive spin on this awful mess we're in for a change. Sorry it's been taken the wrong way. I have no illusions this is a complete solution and won't be doing that much different to now. I posted as something positive for a change as hopefully some of the fear I've lived in for the past year will be lessened?"

Its great that you have got your date and things will have changed, the worry & fear will be lifting (thats lifting not gone completely) once people get vaccinated, for me that will be a big change.

I know you have to still follow the same rules but the mental pressure of being terrified to go in a shop will be lessened so I for one think thats a step forward, the lifting of restrictions will slowly follow.

What?

I was explaining how the poster may be thinking it’s not fair ... simply commenting on someone else’s post as I can see how it would be seen as unfair if we have made sacrifices for the vulnerable and now have to make more while they don’t. It’s most definitely not a free pass - not sure some people see it like that though.

Light at the end of the tunnel indeed and hopefully the beginning of the end of this awful time.

"

Nobody said it was a free pass!

You have not been sacrifing for the vaunable, you have made sacrifices for everybody.

I just find it very offensive that people who have been saying they should be allowed to live their lives while the vaunable and elderly are shut away are now getting upset that there is the slightest suggestion that they could now have to do what they have been calling for those people to do and its hypocrisy at its finest.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I am really pleased you are the getting the vaccine but do remember this is not a free pass.

"

was working at a vaccine hub last week. The nurse doing the vaccines in my pod kept telling all the people being vaccinated about how they still had to abide by the current restrictions and couldnt go out to party..

One lovely older lady. It was her 88th birthday, looked at us both...and da9d " Damn, best cancel the strippers and naked butlers then.." we did laugh xxx but for many the trip to the vaccine hub was their first time out except for other medical procedures.

» Add a new message to this topic