FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Virus

Virus

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

What do people think ? Will swinging be the same after the madness ends ! The injection are not 100% guaranteed

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Does it need to be. Change is inevitable, embrace and lead it maybe? x

By *illows ManMan  over a year ago

torquay

Once this madness ends swinging will be even madder for all that we have missed out on!

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

I think people will be a little more cautious

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Nothing is 100% guaranteed.

If we bring the risk (and hopefully the transmission) right down, then we can return to our lives eventually.

The same way that we do with measles (Covid-19 has an R0 of 2-3, measles has an R0 of 15-20!): enough of the population are vaccinated, and the vaccine is effective enough, that we protect each other from the horror that it used to bring (the tale of Roald Dahl losing a daughter to measles is utterly, utterly heart breaking).

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Omg x

By *uttyandbeeCouple  over a year ago

Leeds

"Nothing is 100% guaranteed.

If we bring the risk (and hopefully the transmission) right down, then we can return to our lives eventually.

The same way that we do with measles (Covid-19 has an R0 of 2-3, measles has an R0 of 15-20!): enough of the population are vaccinated, and the vaccine is effective enough, that we protect each other from the horror that it used to bring (the tale of Roald Dahl losing a daughter to measles is utterly, utterly heart breaking)."

Bee didn't have MMR vaccine. She contracted measles when a teenager not only was she that poorly she was hospitalized it also left her physically scarred although not seriously. She got Mumps in her mid 20s when we were together. Really ill again. I have had the MMR jab . I didn't get Mumps even though we were sharing the same bed.

I would say if I hadn't I would have got them. This is the reason we arnt even thinking about not getting the covid vaccine it's a no brainer for us.

Incedently our daughter had hers Thursday because of her work. She had a bad headache and temperature yesterday afternoon but in the evening she went for a maccie dees and felt right as a bobbin this morning got up and went to work

The same way that we do with measles (Covid-19 has an R0 of 2-3, measles has an R0 of 15-20!): enough of the population are vaccinated, and the vaccine is effective enough, that we protect each other from the horror that it used to bring (the tale of Roald Dahl losing a daughter to measles is utterly, utterly heart breaking).Bee didn't have MMR vaccine. She contracted measles when a teenager not only was she that poorly she was hospitalized it also left her physically scarred although not seriously. She got Mumps in her mid 20s when we were together. Really ill again. I have had the MMR jab . I didn't get Mumps even though we were sharing the same bed.

I would say if I hadn't I would have got them. This is the reason we arnt even thinking about not getting the covid vaccine it's a no brainer for us.

Incedently our daughter had hers Thursday because of her work. She had a bad headache and temperature yesterday afternoon but in the evening she went for a maccie dees and felt right as a bobbin this morning got up and went to work "

I had mumps so bad I was hallucinating. I was 11

My son got every jab going.

Whilst I may have reservations about all medicines/vaccines, I still think the positives far outweigh the negatives

Leeds

The same way that we do with measles (Covid-19 has an R0 of 2-3, measles has an R0 of 15-20!): enough of the population are vaccinated, and the vaccine is effective enough, that we protect each other from the horror that it used to bring (the tale of Roald Dahl losing a daughter to measles is utterly, utterly heart breaking).Bee didn't have MMR vaccine. She contracted measles when a teenager not only was she that poorly she was hospitalized it also left her physically scarred although not seriously. She got Mumps in her mid 20s when we were together. Really ill again. I have had the MMR jab . I didn't get Mumps even though we were sharing the same bed.

Incedently our daughter had hers Thursday because of her work. She had a bad headache and temperature yesterday afternoon but in the evening she went for a maccie dees and felt right as a bobbin this morning got up and went to work

I had mumps so bad I was hallucinating. I was 11

My son got every jab going.

Whilst I may have reservations about all medicines/vaccines, I still think the positives far outweigh the negatives"

Same with all medicines. You take the leaflet out read it and there is a list of possible side effects as long as your arm from mild to death. Its your decision to take them but if they make you better you would be a fool not. Don't get me wrong I've had bad side effects from medication that I was advised to stop taking them and a alternative was prescribed

"What do people think ? Will swinging be the same after the madness ends ! The injection are not 100% guaranteed "

Swinging won't ever happen again.

The vaccine doesn't prevent infection or transmission.

Vaccinated people must obey all laws of social distancing and wearing masks.

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"What do people think ? Will swinging be the same after the madness ends ! The injection are not 100% guaranteed "
only thing in life that’s 100% guaranteed is one day you’ll die

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"What do people think ? Will swinging be the same after the madness ends ! The injection are not 100% guaranteed

Vaccinated people must obey all laws of social distancing and wearing masks."

30,000 are at the Australian open, nightclubs and bars are open... why would swinging never happen again?

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

There are different possible goals. Some countries go for full elimination. We may not but just suppress the levels, with behavioural change then making it difficult for the virus to rebound much. The future depends on the strategy the country follows. Swinging life, likewise.

Things are not starting for a long time and I don't see that they will then be as they used to be. Over time, people will pursue what seems right for them. Swinging isn't a universal no loads refused, hundreds of partners a day bareback free for all. People already have managed lifestyles based on their perceived risks and will be doing that same evaluation and management, once more things are possible again.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"What do people think ? Will swinging be the same after the madness ends ! The injection are not 100% guaranteed

You can catch other things when swinging it is allways has been and allways will be risky

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

guys lying will not change - single, but not really, got the jab, but not really

so for that, swinging won't change

Leeds

The other guaranteed thing in life is taxes.

Regarding swinging never happening I'm pretty sure it will its happening now you only have to look at some of the pics posted on here

People weren't born yesterday there was even a video I watched the other day with group action and a current chart hit was playing in the background

Eventually people will start evaluating their own risks places will gradually re open enough people will have been vaccinated and protected against serious illness then it's up to you.

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

"Once this madness ends swinging will be even madder for all that we have missed out on!"

We will be 'bonking like rabbits'..

Natural instinct to breed when there is threat to the species..

This virus is here for the long haul. And vaccination which will eventually get us back to some sort of normality I don't think it will mean an end to wearing of masks or social distancing. Not for a long while yet.

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Once this madness ends swinging will be even madder for all that we have missed out on!

Natural instinct to breed when there is threat to the species.."

"Threat to the species" the UK population is increasing by c1000 per day even now right through this pandemic.

By *unloversCouple  over a year ago

rotherham

Maybe people won’t want to meet as often as they use to due to being wary of everything

Yes I think some will go mad but then again a lot have already been meeting all throughout which is why we are in this mess

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

It will be fine to meet in the future, you'll just have to wear appropriate PPE.

Mask, visor, gloves, apron and condom!

And after liberal use of sanitizer. Everywhere!

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"It will be fine to meet in the future, you'll just have to wear appropriate PPE.

And after liberal use of sanitizer. Everywhere! "

Some of us enjoy that

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

We still don't know if vaccine prevents transmission but it's starting to look more likely that it does.

https://www.politico.eu/article/can-vaccines-stop-the-spread-of-coronavirus/

Leeds

"Once this madness ends swinging will be even madder for all that we have missed out on!

"Threat to the species" the UK population is increasing by c1000 per day even now right through this pandemic."

Indeed and current statistics show for every death in the world there's 2.2 births

Manchester (she/her)

"Threat to the species" the UK population is increasing by c1000 per day even now right through this pandemic.

Indeed and current statistics show for every death in the world there's 2.2 births "

Doesn't mean we can't work to reduce human suffering and needless death

By *hatawasteMan  over a year ago

stafford

"It will be fine to meet in the future, you'll just have to wear appropriate PPE.

And after liberal use of sanitizer. Everywhere! "

The rubber and latex fetishists are going to be well it then

Manchester (she/her)

And after liberal use of sanitizer. Everywhere!

The rubber and latex fetishists are going to be well it then "

Medical fetishists too

» Add a new message to this topic