FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Concerns over neighbours and lockdown rules . Thoughts?

Concerns over neighbours and lockdown rules . Thoughts?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *hatawaste OP   Man  over a year ago

stafford

So,our next door neighbour is a bit of a covdiot .. last few weekends they are having people round for a party which ends up with them chatting ,smoking outside and having drinks in back garden.

Their kids also bring girlfriends over etc a few nights in the week ..

Doesn't seem right does it !

But what do you do ? I'm half thinking of reporting them..we haven't really said much to eachother since they moved in a few years ago ..but we have to live beside eachother and I have mentioned I wasn't happy during the summer when they were hot tubbing till after midnight with their mates etc

I feel they are taking the pee really and being a risk ..

So should I ignore it ? Or drop them in it?

Reply privately (closed, thread got too big)

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

Do what you feel is right.

I have seen people vilified on the forum for breaking lock down rules.

I have seen people vilified on the forum for reporting what they believe to be people breaking lock down rules.

I really think you have to make your own mind up on this.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

No one likes a snitch lol. Probably ignore them it's nothing to do with you and last thing you want is a fallout with a neighbour when you don't fully know the circumstances of the people visiting could although highly unlikely be above board.

Is his behaviour going to harm you? Probably not. He’s a tool but that’s his lookout.

If he drove at 75 down the M6 would you call the Feds on him?

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"So,our next door neighbour is a bit of a covdiot .. last few weekends they are having people round for a party which ends up with them chatting ,smoking outside and having drinks in back garden.

But what do you do ? I'm half thinking of reporting them..we haven't really said much to eachother since they moved in a few years ago ..but we have to live beside eachother and I have mentioned I wasn't happy during the summer when they were hot tubbing till after midnight with their mates etc

So should I ignore it ? Or drop them in it?"

How big are they ? Have they got many friends ?

stafford

"Is his behaviour going to harm you? Probably not. He’s a tool but that’s his lookout.

If he drove at 75 down the M6 would you call the Feds on him?"

Well arguably their behaviour might very well impact on the me and the other houses on the close . So yes it might .. and at 75 if it was safe and the road was flowing nicely ..then probably not . However if doing 75 meant they were being a bell end to me and other motorists . Then yes I would ..

stafford

"So,our next door neighbour is a bit of a covdiot .. last few weekends they are having people round for a party which ends up with them chatting ,smoking outside and having drinks in back garden.

So should I ignore it ? Or drop them in it? How big are they ? Have they got many friends ? "

They are ' too many takeaways' big so not frightened one bit .. and they have a lot if friends mostly the same .. golfers I think ! But don't look like they walk a lot;)

stafford

"No one likes a snitch lol. Probably ignore them it's nothing to do with you and last thing you want is a fallout with a neighbour when you don't fully know the circumstances of the people visiting could although highly unlikely be above board. "

Yes that's true and why I have kept my powder dry .. though the summer parties were I think unecessary regardless of the reason . Just don't want it to start happening again

"Is his behaviour going to harm you? Probably not. He’s a tool but that’s his lookout.

Well arguably their behaviour might very well impact on the me and the other houses on the close . So yes it might .. and at 75 if it was safe and the road was flowing nicely ..then probably not . However if doing 75 meant they were being a bell end to me and other motorists . Then yes I would .."

how would there behaviour impact you and others on the close unless your mixing with them as well??

My next door neighbour was breaking the lockdown rules after the first 3 weeks of lockdown one. She didn't so much have a bubble ..more like a bubble machine! Multiple people calling around, kids playing out with other kids in the back lane. Someone else taking her son out for a walk...the list goes on...

Plus keeping us awake night after night at all hours shouting, arguing and slamming doors.

I didn't report it but it pissed the holey fuck out of me.

We are now not speaking because she crossed a line with her noise.

So I get where OP is coming from.... report if you feel you want to.

stafford

"My next door neighbour was breaking the lockdown rules after the first 3 weeks of lockdown one. She didn't so much have a bubble ..more like a bubble machine! Multiple people calling around, kids playing out with other kids in the back lane. Someone else taking her son out for a walk...the list goes on...

Plus keeping us awake night after night at all hours shouting, arguing and slamming doors.

I didn't report it but it pissed the holey fuck out of me.

We are now not speaking because she crossed a line with her noise.

So I get where OP is coming from.... report if you feel you want to.

"

To be honest I'm on the same page .. my thinking is they will absolutely be doing the same when the weather changes . ..and I think the lockdowns will still to a certain extent be here in the spring for sure .

So if I nip it in the bud now . We have no more morning ' how are you?' pleasantries . But I can live with that!

Just not all the d*unken goings on and all the federal kids being a pain in the bum ..

stafford

"Don't be a cunt....! "

Interesting advice ..do you mind telling me why not? I am looking at all sides of an argument .. your contribution is ..well let's just say ..less than helpful to the debate :/

Well arguably their behaviour might very well impact on the me and the other houses on the close . So yes it might .. and at 75 if it was safe and the road was flowing nicely ..then probably not . However if doing 75 meant they were being a bell end to me and other motorists . Then yes I would .."

That behaviour on lockdown is clearly impacting everybody as multiply by 1000 of people like that, and we are gonna just postpone easing of restrictions...

If they are really been a problem tell them your going to report them if they don't stop then if they don't stop report them at least then you have warned them.

By *usybee73Man  over a year ago

in the sticks

One of my neighbours is a drug dealer, so in out quicker then a virgin who suffers from pre ejeculation...

Thought about it a few times over various reasons but came to the conclusion of leaving it to the karma gods. Drug dealer has covid equals all his customers get it as well

But that is the whole point of social distancing. If you’re wearing a mask (if indoors) and 2m from others then the risk is v v low. The whole point is to assume the other person had the virus. So if you play by the rules and he doesn’t then it should make no difference to you. Unless you’re also breaking the rules and just not letting on...!

stafford

"But that is the whole point of social distancing. If you’re wearing a mask (if indoors) and 2m from others then the risk is v v low. The whole point is to assume the other person had the virus. So if you play by the rules and he doesn’t then it should make no difference to you. Unless you’re also breaking the rules and just not letting on...!"

Good point . However , perhaps it's also just a good idea for them not to do it ? That way other people might not want to copy them maybe?

I am thinking an example needs to be set .. and the truth is they wouldn't know who it came from anyway I suppose ..

:/

in the sticks

Joking aside

https://youtu.be/50PbTompgB8

stafford

"Joking aside

https://youtu.be/50PbTompgB8"

Lol ..

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

Report them, they're behaving like knobheads and will most likely have helped the spread of infection round the area. Ignore the keyboard warriors on here about snitching or grassing up, most of them would wet their knickers if the police looked sideways at them.

stafford

"Report them, they're behaving like knobheads and will most likely have helped the spread of infection round the area. Ignore the keyboard warriors on here about snitching or grassing up, most of them would wet their knickers if the police looked sideways at them."

Absolutely agree that they aren't helping things with their behaviour .. so it's likely I'm reporting them if it's the same tonight. Someone needs to do something and that's all there is to it really

By * and M lookingCouple  over a year ago

Worcester

"Report them, they're behaving like knobheads and will most likely have helped the spread of infection round the area. Ignore the keyboard warriors on here about snitching or grassing up, most of them would wet their knickers if the police looked sideways at them."

We are sick of those by us doing the same.

The longer they keep doing it, the longer the rest of us will be stuck in lockdown.

Forget fines though, just exclude them from getting their jab when their time comes.

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

Probably right I always tend to side with the cunts, they often make more sense to me than the pricks and are usually more to my taste

By *ancelot1633Man  over a year ago

Bournmouth

and I’m lobbing the knobheads in with the pricks on this occasion

It's up to you. Only you can make that choice.

But one day you may really need them or vice versa and you could feel bad for doing it? If it isn't harming you is worth creating a potentially horrible situation?

And if you report them should you report every relative, friend, colleague for anything they do to break the rules, or would you just limit it to your neighbour? Where do you draw the line?

stafford

"Report them, they're behaving like knobheads and will most likely have helped the spread of infection round the area. Ignore the keyboard warriors on here about snitching or grassing up, most of them would wet their knickers if the police looked sideways at them.

We are sick of those by us doing the same.

The longer they keep doing it, the longer the rest of us will be stuck in lockdown.

Forget fines though, just exclude them from getting their jab when their time comes."

I'm more exclude them and anyone else who gets caught breaking rules from free NHS care for a few years in general tbh ..that way if they catch Covid they are on their own .. it's self inflicted injury that way :/

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

[Removed by poster at 30/01/21 17:58:52]

By *uliaChrisCouple  over a year ago

westerham

They won’t know who’s reported it?

Definitely report them, ridiculous how some have carried on

stafford

"It's up to you. Only you can make that choice.

But one day you may really need them or vice versa and you could feel bad for doing it? If it isn't harming you is worth creating a potentially horrible situation?

And if you report them should you report every relative, friend, colleague for anything they do to break the rules, or would you just limit it to your neighbour? Where do you draw the line?"

Arguably it is harming though isn't it ? Not just me too .

On the other point I would have no qualms whoever it was if I felt the situation warranted it ..without self worth and some integrity we are nothing as a species .

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

STOP. and think. !!! It may piss you off. Even if they are dickheads. Who will they be pointing the finger at if they get fined.

stafford

"STOP. and think. !!! It may piss you off. Even if they are dickheads. Who will they be pointing the finger at if they get fined. "

They wouldn't know who it was .. could potentially be anyone on the close really . Even though I'm next house to them of course ..

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"Do what you feel is right.

I have seen people vilified on the forum for reporting what they believe to be people breaking lock down rules.

I really think you have to make your own mind up on this. "

This, you have to make your own mind up on this.

If it was me I would report it....too many people dying....over 100000,none sign of that changing, maybe you reporting them might save a life....

If it was a one off I'd have probably turned the other cheek but they're clearly taking the piss.

Why is it one rule for them and another for everyone else. We're never gonna get out of lockdown if everyone decides to do their own thing.

Report the selfish bastards and don't feel bad about doing it.

It be more like doing 75 in a 30 if your comparing it with covid restrictions.

I've always knocked my neighbours door and spoken to them if I have had problems with them in the past

Can you not do this OP?

Under the circumstances... I would probably report it too.

Because of my own situation, I am very wary about reporting people for what looks like breach of rules without knowing the full story (neighbours could report me for having multiple people in and out of my house - they aren't aware that I require carers). But there are also people who are very obviously breaking the rules blatantly. If one of my neighbours was having a big party, I would definitely feel inclined to report them for that.

By *ugby 123Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

O o O oo

Over 100,000 dead, another 1200 today alone. We need to help each other, what if they have it because of all the mixing? what if they pass it onto your nan/ brother / sister etc etc if you all shop in the same place?

It does impact others if we don't stick to it.

If they want to break the rules and make it obvious to neighbours report them they don,t give a fuck by the sounds of it

stafford

"I've always knocked my neighbours door and spoken to them if I have had problems with them in the past

Can you not do this OP? "

Sadly have already tried the subtle neighbourly approach at 2 in the morning when they were having loads in their hot tub ..didn't really work ..they seemed to think I was bothered about the music and promised to turn it down.. which didn't last long :/

"I've always knocked my neighbours door and spoken to them if I have had problems with them in the past

Can you not do this OP?

Sadly have already tried the subtle neighbourly approach at 2 in the morning when they were having loads in their hot tub ..didn't really work ..they seemed to think I was bothered about the music and promised to turn it down.. which didn't last long :/ "

Try going in the daytime when they are on their own, tell them they're breaking the law and if they carry on you'll report them to the police. It's their call then. No good them moaning then if you have to report them if they don't listen, even though you have given them the courtesy of a civilised chat

By *andsCouple  over a year ago

Edin

Surely this is a decision for you ....

By *uck-RogersMan  over a year ago

Portland

"STOP. and think. !!! It may piss you off. Even if they are dickheads. Who will they be pointing the finger at if they get fined.

They wouldn't know who it was .. could potentially be anyone on the close really . Even though I'm next house to them of course .. "

That's ok then. So you don't have to buy 4 new tyre's.

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"STOP. and think. !!! It may piss you off. Even if they are dickheads. Who will they be pointing the finger at if they get fined. "

well if scared of your neighbours how about tweaking the report to say "my daughter/son/niece/nephew/friend is attending parties 22 acacia avenue"

By *iguy for funMan  over a year ago

CIRENCESTER

"STOP. and think. !!! It may piss you off. Even if they are dickheads. Who will they be pointing the finger at if they get fined.

They wouldn't know who it was .. could potentially be anyone on the close really . Even though I'm next house to them of course .. That's ok then. So you don't have to buy 4 new tyre's."

and now you report them for criminal damage/threatening behaviour

By *inaTitzTV/TS  over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

He's a bit of a tool by the sounds of it.

However, there is an imbalance here. Cummings, Rees-Mogg, etc have broken the rules and nothing has been done, so why should others be fined?

"He's a bit of a tool by the sounds of it.

However, there is an imbalance here. Cummings, Rees-Mogg, etc have broken the rules and nothing has been done, so why should others be fined?"

So what’s the bloody point of this lockdown then if everyone can just to whatever??!

"He's a bit of a tool by the sounds of it.

However, there is an imbalance here. Cummings, Rees-Mogg, etc have broken the rules and nothing has been done, so why should others be fined?

So what’s the bloody point of this lockdown then if everyone can just to whatever??!"

*do not to.

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

Haven't read whole thread as can't stand the " snitch" comments.

But personally, report the fucker why should they be allowed to flaunt the rules and rub it in everyone's noses whilst we all abide by the law and restrictions.

The more people get away with this shit the longer the lockdown and restrictions stay in place.

Can you not do this OP?

Sadly have already tried the subtle neighbourly approach at 2 in the morning when they were having loads in their hot tub ..didn't really work ..they seemed to think I was bothered about the music and promised to turn it down.. which didn't last long :/ "

I have the perfect solution.

Give me their address and I'll report them. Problem solved

couple, us we him her.

Can you not do this OP?

Sadly have already tried the subtle neighbourly approach at 2 in the morning when they were having loads in their hot tub ..didn't really work ..they seemed to think I was bothered about the music and promised to turn it down.. which didn't last long :/

Give me their address and I'll report them. Problem solved "

Ditto

"Haven't read whole thread as can't stand the " snitch" comments.

But personally, report the fucker why should they be allowed to flaunt the rules and rub it in everyone's noses whilst we all abide by the law and restrictions.

The more people get away with this shit the longer the lockdown and restrictions stay in place."

Totally. Maybe that way they will learn a lesson

stafford

Can you not do this OP?

Give me their address and I'll report them. Problem solved "

Lol thank you . As I said I reckon it's pretty anonymous . So I will see how they conduct themselves tonight and tomorrow . If it's out of order I'm dropping them in it ..it's not fair on everyone else really .

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

Have you discussed it with the neighbours the other side of them ?

Can you not do this OP?

Give me their address and I'll report them. Problem solved

Lol thank you . As I said I reckon it's pretty anonymous . So I will see how they conduct themselves tonight and tomorrow . If it's out of order I'm dropping them in it ..it's not fair on everyone else really ."

Fair play

It's a tough call. They will probably continue to do it until they get slapped with a fine. It is directly affecting everyone but you have to live there, even if they think it might have been you they will be pricks long after covid away

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

If I didn't get on with them, or had a grudge to settle. I would be the first person reporting them everytime, they did something wrong.

Don't piss off your neighbours.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You know them and your relationship with them. I would always aim to deal with things without the police and raking their health. I'd communicate as well as possible and it's very clear that their behaviour in future could be a significant problem. It's about now and the future next to each other. Could other neighbours be consulted too?

I dont get why people keep saying it isn't your problem, it isn’t their problem.

Its all of our problem. The more we all treat it as our problem the quicker it gets sorted.

"Don't be a cunt....!

Love it !!!! Lol"

I would say the person flouting the law in a cu*t not someone who has Concerns for their and others safety.

I hate that we live in a society where you can behave how you like but don't be the one tell!

"Don't be a cunt....!

Love it !!!! Lol

I would say the person flouting the law in a cu*t not someone who has Concerns for their and others safety.

I hate that we live in a society where you can behave how you like but don't be the one tell!"

Literally we become a society where we just look away... or are told to look away!

and it’s okay if you do things that don’t hurt others but we are in situation where we have to stay in to avoid the spread.

But apparently still some people don’t get it and just go on with their business (multiply these fuckers by thousands and that’s why we aren’t coming to an end) , with only a few who follow the rules apparently... With the risk of prolonging the agony of this shit show.

"Don't be a cunt....!

Love it !!!! Lol

I hate that we live in a society where you can behave how you like but don't be the one tell!

Literally we become a society where we just look away... or are told to look away!

and it’s okay if you do things that don’t hurt others but we are in situation where we have to stay in to avoid the spread.

But apparently still some people don’t get it and just go on with their business (multiply these fuckers by thousands and that’s why we aren’t coming to an end) , with only a few who follow the rules apparently... With the risk of prolonging the agony of this shit show."

Exactly that and I don't believe that their behaviour isn't harming others because it absolutely is.

Like i said I just hate this whole look away it's none of your business and your an idiot if you report them attitude that many in society have.

By *irtylittletramp100TV/TS  over a year ago

Notts

i love you sexy slag kylie, sexy and smart x

yes its not my problem if someone shoots your kid your dog your car, fuck you its your problem,

remind me why is the world fucked why does no one care any more lol

when you need a hospital bed youll care then!

stafford

Update

All quiet !

Maybe they are on Fab! And have got the message ? Or maybe the footy is on ..which is likely the reason ..

Either way ..

Nice and quiet

By *weety321Woman  over a year ago

nottingham

Hopefully they’ll stop breaking the rules

in the sticks

The mighty villa won so they are ordering takeaway for the hot tub ??

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

I wish I'd reported the people who broke Covid rules, even though they include my mother. Maybe one unnecessary death could have been avoided then

By *rafficvanMan  over a year ago

Middletown

"Don't be a cunt....!

Interesting advice ..do you mind telling me why not? I am looking at all sides of an argument .. your contribution is ..well let's just say ..less than helpful to the debate :/ "

Never understand people like you like to snitch people up hope you get a kick out of it! Maybe it's family you don't know! Just focus on your own life maybe...

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"Don't be a cunt....!

Interesting advice ..do you mind telling me why not? I am looking at all sides of an argument .. your contribution is ..well let's just say ..less than helpful to the debate :/

Never understand people like you like to snitch people up hope you get a kick out of it! Maybe it's family you don't know! Just focus on your own life maybe... "

Breaking the rules can cost lives.

Spread of disease also slows reopening and economic recovery. We're well beyond "snitches get stitches".

Report it if you want the decision is down to you I also have neighbours that have family and friends in and out most days I saw 7 the other day also another neighbour is a hairdresser and has clients in his home everyday of the week no PPE in sight I can only watch my family at this point and as long as it's not affectung them I think many people that have had it have this attitude they can mix now as there immune

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 00:52:17]

It does bother me when people break the rules I have things I want to do and friends I haven't seen in a year

"Don't be a cunt....!

Never understand people like you like to snitch people up hope you get a kick out of it! Maybe it's family you don't know! Just focus on your own life maybe... "

Where in the rules does it say you can have family over all the time?

I don't understand people that think they are above the rules and the law and that it is somehow somebody else is fault if they get caught!

"I wish I'd reported the people who broke Covid rules, even though they include my mother. Maybe one unnecessary death could have been avoided then "

I'm sorry lovely.

And this is the problem that people don't see the their actions have consequences.

First thought.. Not my monkeys.. Not my circus.. Less hassle..

But if impacting on my life and my rights to live peacefully... Definitely.

Next time you see them.. Tell them the NHS is in crisis cos too many folk meeting up... Then walk away.

"It does bother me when people break the rules I have things I want to do and friends I haven't seen in a year "

Of course

I know three who have died and two others in icu

But if you get stressed everytime someone breaks the rules you'll spiral into constant anger

By *edheadjMan  over a year ago

High Wycombe

Far too many people saying it's none of their business and it's not affecting them. Do you think we're all sat in our houses for fun? We're in it to help slow the virus. It's because of idiots like the OP neighbour that we're hitting the numbers we are. This isn't snitching for loud music or selling tax free fags, this is a killer virus.

By *iger4uWoman  over a year ago

In my happy place

Its not a one off, its blatant selfish behaviour.

Report.

Who has a hot tub

Manchester (she/her)

"Far too many people saying it's none of their business and it's not affecting them. Do you think we're all sat in our houses for fun? We're in it to help slow the virus. It's because of idiots like the OP neighbour that we're hitting the numbers we are. This isn't snitching for loud music or selling tax free fags, this is a killer virus. "

If you're likely to report them in the future, do NOT speak to them first.

It makes it obvious it's you, and not worth the hassle.

You could send an anonymous letter threatening to report unless it stops (maybe with a diary of their rule breaking)

"Far too many people saying it's none of their business and it's not affecting them. Do you think we're all sat in our houses for fun? We're in it to help slow the virus. It's because of idiots like the OP neighbour that we're hitting the numbers we are. This isn't snitching for loud music or selling tax free fags, this is a killer virus. "

Totally! This is much affecting every one of us, a friend of mine who lives in a house with two apartments keeps telling me her neighbour keeps bringing in friends, and it’s a constant either going out or having small gatherings. Apparently he’s in his early 20s. I mean, I understand her predicament as it would make it very obviously who reported him. But still, makes me boil to think he’s literally living his best life like we aren’t In a pandemic. Potentially contributing with the rise of numbers while we are staying in, ripping our hair out..

where is the sense of civil duty in these people?

We are all pretty much tired of it all, it’s definitely not like lockdown 1 where we all had the same drive, but it isn’t an excuse to just go about ur business like nothing is happening...

"Don't be a cunt....!

When we ALL keep getting grounded (like naughty school kids) because of the small percentage of people who keep doing whatever and be dickheads, it becomes very annoying and makes you want to nip it in the bud... it’s not about snitching on something that personally wouldn’t affect each one of us, for the fun of it!

But in reality, it is. Affecting each single one of us as a collective! Every single time.

By *couseratMan  over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Don't be a cunt....! "

That works both ways though, obviously the neighbour is already being one by breaking the rules.

couple, us we him her.

"Don't be a cunt....!

Grow up!

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"If they are really been a problem tell them your going to report them if they don't stop then if they don't stop report them at least then you have warned them. "

Is advise against threatening to report them.

If someone else reports them, you'll get the blame, they'll simply assume it was you.

Dilemma. You really should report them, but you've also got to live next door to them.

E

By *ighland gentlemanMan  over a year ago

Tain

Anonymous letter through their front.

Perhaps with faked header to make it look official.

Title it along lines of initial warning of covid regulations breach.

Further incidents may require more action and possibility of fines.

By *uckslut and MCouple  over a year ago

Poole

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 07:42:06]

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

"Over 100,000 dead, another 1200 today alone. We need to help each other, what if they have it because of all the mixing? what if they pass it onto your nan/ brother / sister etc etc if you all shop in the same place?

It does impact others if we don't stick to it.

"

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

I would report them. These people are no doubt , mixing in the community, at work maybe, so they are potentially spreading the virus.

By *razytimesinloveCouple  over a year ago

SW Scotland

Massively against reporting your neighbors.

If it’s stopping you get a good nights sleep due the noise then speak to them about it.

It’ll be very very obvious who reported them.

The South

"Don't be a cunt....!

You have a dreadful attitude towards anyone trying to restrict the spread of Covid.

It's our duty to do all we can to protect the lives of our community.

As you so eloquently put it, "don't be a cunt"

E

By *S2505Couple  over a year ago

lon

"Don't be a cunt....! "

This!

By *allguynowMan  over a year ago

durham

Is it an inflatable hot tub? If it is put a hole in it. Or put a very bright security light up so everytime they twitch near the tub the light comes on. I'm speaking from experience. Anyone who has a negative effect on the quality of my life I'll sort out and that includes neighbours who think they are big and tough with their friends.

We’d have zero problem reporting a neighbour.

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan  over a year ago

Older Hot Guy For 20’s-30’s Girls

"Don't be a cunt....!

This!"

Yup, despise snitches! Lowest of the low.

"Don't be a cunt....!

Never understand people like you like to snitch people up hope you get a kick out of it! Maybe it's family you don't know! Just focus on your own life maybe...

When we ALL keep getting grounded (like naughty school kids) because of the small percentage of people who keep doing whatever and be dickheads, it becomes very annoying and makes you want to nip it in the bud... it’s not about snitching on something that personally wouldn’t affect each one of us, for the fun of it!

But in reality, it is. Affecting each single one of us as a collective! Every single time. "

The South

"Don't be a cunt....!

This!

Yup, despise snitches! Lowest of the low. "

I despise people wilfully risking spreading Covid. IMHO they're the lowest of the low and the real cunts.

E

lon

You have no idea of their personal situation, you have said you don’t really know them, just leave them alone. Don’t be a Karen ffs

"Do what you feel is right.

I really think you have to make your own mind up on this. "

This 100%!!!!!

Whatever you do - don’t friggin tell anyone which way you went! You’ll get shouted out for being a snide from one side, and you’ll get shouted at for virtue signalling from the other!!! Do what you feels right but for the love of God don’t tell anyone

"Don't be a cunt....!

This!

I despise people wilfully risking spreading Covid. IMHO they're the lowest of the low and the real cunts.

E

"

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

"Don't be a cunt....!

This!

E

"

By *izzabelle and well hungCouple  over a year ago

Edinburgh.

Get the best ppe you can get. I mean a hazmat suit and filtration mask. Pop down to your nearest covid testing station and find the illest looking fucker you can find. Get them to lick the underside of every chocolate in a box of milk tray. Go home and knock on their door and say “sorry I missed Christmas here’s a box of chocolates”. That should keep you in with them and after a few day and a bit of coughing them quiet too. And while you are at it cut their power, phone and water off at the street. After all. They were asking for covid, you need to do a bit more to get even.

"You have no idea of their personal situation, you have said you don’t really know them, just leave them alone. Don’t be a Karen ffs"

The Karen’s usually are the ones who think they are above everyone else and are entitled to do anything they like, including not following the rules because of their white privilege....

Kinda wrong context as the Karen’s here are those family who think are above the law...

By *irty_DeedsMan  over a year ago

Teesside

I'm glad I don't live near the majority of this thread

By *everlyandersonTV/TS  over a year ago

newcastle

I know this hasn't anything to do with this thread ,, but isn't it amazing how many people on fab are still wanting to meet with others also knowing fine well it's against the rules ,,, I've had loads of guys still wanting me to meet at their houses but no way am I getting slapped with any fines for anyone

lon

"You have no idea of their personal situation, you have said you don’t really know them, just leave them alone. Don’t be a Karen ffs

The Karen’s usually are the ones who think they are above everyone else and are entitled to do anything they like, including not following the rules because of their white privilege....

Kinda wrong context as the Karen’s here are those family who think are above the law... "

That’s your take on being a Karen, it’s just being an interfering self righteous busy body.

No one has followed every single rule in the last year, we are all just doing what we can to cope during this.

I’m sure you’ll say your recent pics are from before lockdown but who knows eh?

"I know this hasn't anything to do with this thread ,, but isn't it amazing how many people on fab are still wanting to meet with others also knowing fine well it's against the rules ,,, I've had loads of guys still wanting me to meet at their houses but no way am I getting slapped with any fines for anyone "

It’s because some people use critical thinking and realise it’s just a disproportionate reaction. That’s all. Yes, there’s a virus out there, but it isn’t the threat everyone makes it out to be. People have completely lost themselves over it and have lost all perspective.

It’s really sad.

"You have no idea of their personal situation, you have said you don’t really know them, just leave them alone. Don’t be a Karen ffs

Kinda wrong context as the Karen’s here are those family who think are above the law...

That’s your take on being a Karen, it’s just being an interfering self righteous busy body.

No one has followed every single rule in the last year, we are all just doing what we can to cope during this.

I’m sure you’ll say your recent pics are from before lockdown but who knows eh?"

They actually are from the summer/end tail of summer , and always met when it was allowed to have people around.. I certainly haven’t met anyone when it was forbidden.

But now we aren’t allowed, because .. lockdown! Still

People do whatever

I think condoning it by saying it’s okay, if that’s what they need to cope... it’s wrong

"I know this hasn't anything to do with this thread ,, but isn't it amazing how many people on fab are still wanting to meet with others also knowing fine well it's against the rules ,,, I've had loads of guys still wanting me to meet at their houses but no way am I getting slapped with any fines for anyone

It’s because some people use critical thinking and realise it’s just a disproportionate reaction. That’s all. Yes, there’s a virus out there, but it isn’t the threat everyone makes it out to be. People have completely lost themselves over it and have lost all perspective.

It’s really sad. "

so it’s the rule of who’s a smart ass? Or the one who’s more likely to be comfortable with bending/breaking the law?

If there are no fines, What’s the freaking point of lockdown then? If everyone thought like that, then they must as well let

People do whatever and fend for themselves if things go tits ...

By *allguynowMan  over a year ago

durham

Over one hundred thousand people would disagree with people who say covid isn't deadly. Plus thousands more who've had covid and whose health is now ruined to some degree.

lon

We haven’t been allowed to be within 2m with other households since March, that’s some cock he must have had sweetheart

Leeds

"We haven’t been allowed to be within 2m with other households since March, that’s some cock he must have had sweetheart "

But don't you need to stay 2m from the tip of the cock ?

lon

Yup

"We haven’t been allowed to be within 2m with other households since March, that’s some cock he must have had sweetheart "

How realistic is that... I think 99.9% of the population when we WEREN’T in lockdown met with friends, family or lovers inside, and stayed close.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"We haven’t been allowed to be within 2m with other households since March, that’s some cock he must have had sweetheart

How realistic is that... I think 99.9% of the population when we WEREN’T in lockdown met with friends, family or lovers inside, and stayed close.

"

Where do you get your 99.9 % figure from.

lon

And that’s my point we have all bent the rules when it suited so don’t judge others, those in glasshouses....

The South

"I'm glad I don't live near the majority of this thread "

I'm glad I don't live near anyone flagrantly breaking the lockdown restrictions.

E

Tin town

It's a no brainer...from someone who's lost family to this. Its fucking serious. Absolute no brainer.

The South

"I know this hasn't anything to do with this thread ,, but isn't it amazing how many people on fab are still wanting to meet with others also knowing fine well it's against the rules ,,, I've had loads of guys still wanting me to meet at their houses but no way am I getting slapped with any fines for anyone

It’s really sad. "

I think the families of over 100,000 dead would disagree our responses are disproportionate.

E

lon

"I'm glad I don't live near the majority of this thread

I'm glad I don't live near anyone flagrantly breaking the lockdown restrictions.

E"

How can you be sure of that?

"Don't be a cunt....! "

Disagree...be a "cunt". They deserve it.

By *oldswarriorMan  over a year ago

Falkirk

OP only you can decide how you handle this.

Good luck whatever your decision.

"We haven’t been allowed to be within 2m with other households since March, that’s some cock he must have had sweetheart

Where do you get your 99.9 % figure from. "

It was figuratively speaking to say that when things were eased up, a big percentage met inside friends houses, family. Or a pub or restaurant (and u didn’t see people measuring up with a tape the 2m). Taking a little risk, but it was also permitted (potentially advised against), certainly nobody would have been fined back then. Now, we are in full lockdown.

Leeds

"

How can you be sure of that?"

If it was flagrant everyone would know

Tin town

It was figuratively speaking to say that when things were eased up, a big percentage met inside friends houses, family. Or a pub or restaurant (and u didn’t see people measuring up with a tape the 2m). Taking a little risk, but it was also permitted (potentially advised against), certainly nobody would have been fined back then. Now, we are in full lockdown.

"

Again I dispute the large percentage. People I know stayed distant because guess what... It wasn't over.

The South

"I'm glad I don't live near the majority of this thread

E

How can you be sure of that?"

Because my ears and eyes are ok.

E

lon

"

It was never permitted lol, maybe people are taking a “little risk” now

The South

"

If it was flagrant everyone would know"

The clues were in the word flagrant weren't they.

E

lon

"

If it was flagrant everyone would know"

So it ok to meet all and sundry in secret?

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 09:54:37]

Again I dispute the large percentage. People I know stayed distant because guess what... It wasn't over. "

Then that was my perception of what was happening around me, outside and all around m

The South

"

So it ok to meet all and sundry in secret?"

Don't be deliberately and beligerently argumentative.

You know very well the points being made, to ask ridiculous questions is just silly.

E

lon

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 09:57:50]

lon

Again I dispute the large percentage. People I know stayed distant because guess what... It wasn't over.

Then that was my perception of what was happening around me, outside and all around m"

I think the issue would be what was happening inside

It’s really sad.

I think the families of over 100,000 dead would disagree our responses are disproportionate.

E"

Those numbers aren’t quite all they seem though. The way they count and report these deaths are quite ambiguous.

lon

[Removed by poster at 31/01/21 10:01:59]

By *rgoodnbadMan  over a year ago

greenock

"Don't be a cunt....!

And we'll never understand clowns like you but sadly every community has them.

lon

"

You know very well the points being made, to ask ridiculous questions is just silly.

E"

Glad you gave your thesaurus a good dust off!!

I was replying to (in my view) a ridiculous comment you made.

This is a forum, people have different views, that's the point of them.

Tin town

It’s really sad.

E

Those numbers aren’t quite all they seem though. The way they count and report these deaths are quite ambiguous.

"

I can speak very accurately about 2 if that number. Those were reported accurately. Their deaths were torture.

Now if you have any substantiated evidence that the numbers are incorrect please share it. If not you are just guessing.

Tin town

Then that was my perception of what was happening around me, outside and all around m"

And that's one of the points of this. It's hard to generalise. There are some areas, communities who are doing well and some who are breaking rules.. Very obviously.

couple, us we him her.

It’s really sad.

E

"

Yawwwwnn

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

Sad to see how many people on here think it is acceptable for the OPs neighbours to be behaving in this.

The South

"

E

Glad you gave your thesaurus a good dust off!!

I was replying to (in my view) a ridiculous comment you made.

This is a forum, people have different views, that's the point of them."

Saying I'm glad I don't live near anyone flagrantly breaking the lockdown restrictions is ridiculous?

O-kayyyyyyyyyyy.

E

Manchester (she/her)

"Sad to see how many people on here think it is acceptable for the OPs neighbours to be behaving in this.

"

Agreed

The South

It’s really sad.

E

"

E

chelmsford

Having been taken to hospital, yesterday, with a suspected heart attack. I just want to say how hard these people are working there and how tired they all looked, please don't overwhelm them anymore by having these gatherings an potentially passing the virus around.

By *AYENCouple  over a year ago

Lincolnshire

It’s really sad. "

It's not critical thinking, it's selfish thinking - "I'm not in the vulnerable group, so I'll do as I please". Try expanding your thinking, and think of those that are vulnerable and need the spread to be reduced.

It’s really sad.

It's not critical thinking, it's selfish thinking - "I'm not in the vulnerable group, so I'll do as I please". Try expanding your thinking, and think of those that are vulnerable and need the spread to be reduced."

"Having been taken to hospital, yesterday, with a suspected heart attack. I just want to say how hard these people are working there and how tired they all looked, please don't overwhelm them anymore by having these gatherings an potentially passing the virus around."

Hope you are ok.

chelmsford

"Having been taken to hospital, yesterday, with a suspected heart attack. I just want to say how hard these people are working there and how tired they all looked, please don't overwhelm them anymore by having these gatherings an potentially passing the virus around.

Hope you are ok. "

Thank you x I am home now and there was a 'blip' on the ecg taken by the paramedics.He spoke to a cardiologist at Papworth, who said I had to go to hospital. Anyway all tests fine for cardio, but I have to talk with my GP tomorrow, to discuss other results

I’m sure you’ll say your recent pics are from before lockdown but who knows eh?

They actually are from the summer/end tail of summer , and always met when it was allowed to have people around.. I certainly haven’t met anyone when it was forbidden.

But now we aren’t allowed, because .. lockdown! Still

People do whatever

I think condoning it by saying it’s okay, if that’s what they need to cope... it’s wrong

"

i often wondered if putting things into law would make any difference to people adherence to the rules , i thought if you disregard a rule you probably don’t care if it comes with a fine that isn’t likely to be enforced but i guess i was wrong

this is is the first example I’ve seen of people who flipped from doing as they please to actually encouraging people to follow the law

"Having been taken to hospital, yesterday, with a suspected heart attack. I just want to say how hard these people are working there and how tired they all looked, please don't overwhelm them anymore by having these gatherings an potentially passing the virus around.

Hope you are ok.

Thank you x I am home now and there was a 'blip' on the ecg taken by the paramedics.He spoke to a cardiologist at Papworth, who said I had to go to hospital. Anyway all tests fine for cardio, but I have to talk with my GP tomorrow, to discuss other results "

Good luck!

It’s really sad.

It's not critical thinking, it's selfish thinking - "I'm not in the vulnerable group, so I'll do as I please". Try expanding your thinking, and think of those that are vulnerable and need the spread to be reduced."

It’s interesting how people just assume from what I’ve said that I will ‘do as I please’. I take responsibility for myself and others by being sensible - not going anywhere near people who may be vulnerable - but, at the same time I’m not ruled by fear. It’s not the Bubonic Plague guys.

Like I said, quell the hysteria, be sensible and just keep perspective.

chelmsford

Hope you are ok.

Thank you x I am home now and there was a 'blip' on the ecg taken by the paramedics.He spoke to a cardiologist at Papworth, who said I had to go to hospital. Anyway all tests fine for cardio, but I have to talk with my GP tomorrow, to discuss other results

Good luck! "

Aaw thank you xx

Manchester (she/her)

"Having been taken to hospital, yesterday, with a suspected heart attack. I just want to say how hard these people are working there and how tired they all looked, please don't overwhelm them anymore by having these gatherings an potentially passing the virus around."

Big hugs x germ free virtual ones of course

chelmsford

Big hugs x germ free virtual ones of course"

Haha! Thank you lovely xx

"Sad to see how many people on here think it is acceptable for the OPs neighbours to be behaving in this.

"

I know! It is absolutely ridiculous that anybody would be defending this kind of behaviour and then saying the problem is the person that tells.

OMG! Are you ok?

chelmsford

OMG! Are you ok?"

I'm ok, thank you Lorna x talking to GP tomorrow xx

By *parkle1974Woman  over a year ago

Leeds

It’s really sad. "

Tell you what, come into a covid ward and then say it isn't 'the threat' everyone makes out. What a stupid and ignorant comment.

OMG! Are you ok?

I'm ok, thank you Lorna x talking to GP tomorrow xx"

Oh bless you, take care. Xx

chelmsford

It’s really sad.

Tell you what, come into a covid ward and then say it isn't 'the threat' everyone makes out. What a stupid and ignorant comment."

chelmsford

OMG! Are you ok?

I'm ok, thank you Lorna x talking to GP tomorrow xx

Oh bless you, take care. Xx"

Thank you, lovely. Xxx

The South

It’s really sad.

Tell you what, come into a covid ward and then say it isn't 'the threat' everyone makes out. What a stupid and ignorant comment."

E

stafford

Update

3 cars after the footy ..lots of banter and smoking in back garden ..

Thought hard about it but was really influenced by the doubters and the deniers on here and their posts .

It can't be denied we have a pandemic ,people are dying ,hospitals are too full .. jobs are being list and education is being ruined for so many . Mental health has pushed the rate of suicide up and domestic / child abuse us on the rise

Arguably if we were allowed to go drinking and shagging outside again it would stop the restrictions ..

But it's too late for that now

I concluded to he neighbour is part of the problem and not the solution and reported to police just after midnight .

Unfortunately only 2 cars left when they arrived..no idea what happened next ..it was quieter out the back so I got some sleep

So now hopefully I'll get a bit of peace and him next door won't be so clever and act so irresponsibly

I think all of that is a ' win' for me and a kick up the backside to all the covidiots and deniers out there

People power !

Stay safe everyone

"Update

Thought hard about it but was really influenced by the doubters and the deniers on here and their posts .

It can't be denied we have a pandemic ,people are dying ,hospitals are too full .. jobs are being list and education is being ruined for so many . Mental health has pushed the rate of suicide up and domestic / child abuse us on the rise

Arguably if we were allowed to go drinking and shagging outside again it would stop the restrictions ..

I concluded to he neighbour is part of the problem and not the solution and reported to police just after midnight .

Unfortunately only 2 cars left when they arrived..no idea what happened next ..it was quieter out the back so I got some sleep

So now hopefully I'll get a bit of peace and him next door won't be so clever and act so irresponsibly

I think all of that is a ' win' for me and a kick up the backside to all the covidiots and deniers out there

People power !

Stay safe everyone "

You did the right thing

By *adysueandneroCouple  over a year ago

witney

We're with you OP. Perhaps a few more people should be brave enough to say enough is enough. Then maybe we can all start living again.

"Update

People power !

Stay safe everyone "

You did the right thing.

Not Just in this situation but in many situations lives can be saved if people just don't turn a blind eye.

Manchester (she/her)

"We're with you OP. Perhaps a few more people should be brave enough to say enough is enough. Then maybe we can all start living again."

The South

"Update

People power !

Stay safe everyone

You did the right thing.

Not Just in this situation but in many situations lives can be saved if people just don't turn a blind eye."

Agreed.

E

"Update

People power !

Stay safe everyone "

Well done OP..society can only work if communities work together (whatever the issue) ..we can't expect police to have eyes everywhere, and nobody wants a total police state.. but if people act they should not be subject to scorn or branded scum or low life, just because they do the right thing.. in fact, taking the moral high ground deserves a pat on the back.

Manchester (she/her)

I'd rather we all cooperate rather than getting the law involved. I really would.

But enough is enough.

I am very sorry to read this. I hope you are feeling stronger and that your husband and Molly cat are looking after you to the best of their abilities. Dave also sends her best wishes and purrs.

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

It's a difficult choice which could leave you facing repercussions, you mentioned early on you have already raised your concerns with them, 2 plus 2 usually equals 4 and all that...

I'm usually a live and let live type person, if they're not hurting anyone, and all that. It's really difficult because they are potentially ending peoples lives with their actions, but to directly attribute those deaths to them is more or less impossible. The law usually protects against acts of intent, not refusal to prevent.

If it all goes wrong, you could end up in a neighbour from hell situation, verbal, physical abuse, property damage etc and the grief that brings.

"It's a difficult choice which could leave you facing repercussions, you mentioned early on you have already raised your concerns with them, 2 plus 2 usually equals 4 and all that...

I'm usually a live and let live type person, if they're not hurting anyone, and all that. It's really difficult because they are potentially ending peoples lives with their actions, but to directly attribute those deaths to them is more or less impossible. The law usually protects against acts of intent, not refusal to prevent.

If it all goes wrong, you could end up in a neighbour from hell situation, verbal, physical abuse, property damage etc and the grief that brings. "