FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Testing misuse

Testing misuse

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I have just been booted out of a KIK group for calling out a member who was bragging that he had been for a test so he could go and have a meet this weekend.

Not a great use of a National resource in the midst of the fight against Covid.

Apparently people don’t like having their actions highlighted and called out for the selfishness it is..

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Have had this message a few times on here just blocked them

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"I have just been booted out of a KIK group for calling out a member who was bragging that he had been for a test so he could go and have a meet this weekend.

Apparently people don’t like having their actions highlighted and called out for the selfishness it is.."

does he really think that being tested means he can meet??

Im going 2 to 3 times a week to my asymptomatic testing centre currently... but that's because our local area has been a hot bed of infection...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"I have just been booted out of a KIK group for calling out a member who was bragging that he had been for a test so he could go and have a meet this weekend.

Apparently people don’t like having their actions highlighted and called out for the selfishness it is.. does he really think that being tested means he can meet??

Im going 2 to 3 times a week to my asymptomatic testing centre currently... but that's because our local area has been a hot bed of infection..."

Not the first time apparently.

Admins in the group said ‘we all have to do what we think is right, to get through this’

» Add a new message to this topic