FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Captain Sir Tom

Captain Sir Tom

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oroRick1027 OP   Man  over a year ago

The Boro

Let's all pray for Sir Tom who has been admitted to hospital with Covid 19. God bless him.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eepixieWoman  over a year ago

belfast

"Let's all pray for Sir Tom who has been admitted to hospital with Covid 19. God bless him."

Absolutely

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

A Gentleman

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

There is already a thread about him

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgowish

"There is already a thread about him"

But another just shows we care so no harm done.

liverpool

"There is already a thread about him

But another just shows we care so no harm done."

Just saying

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

[Removed by poster at 01/02/21 01:33:45]

By *rFunBoyMan  over a year ago

Longridge

What the hell possesed his family to take him to Barbados on a freebie BA flight in December?

Going off the timings, he or one of his family caught it while there, or otherwise during treatment for pneumonua after returning back to the UK.

I pray that he gets to the other side alright, but talk about taking chances with him. There were too many up close media people, soldiers and others over the past few months.

They should have waited until vaccinated before even considering that trip.

I only hope this hasn't cost him his life..

liverpool

"What the hell possesed his family to take him to Barbados on a freebie BA flight in December?

Going off the timings, he or one of his family caught it while there, or otherwise during treatment for pneumonua after returning back to the UK.

I pray that he gets to the other side alright, but talk about taking chances with him. There were too many up close media people, soldiers and others over the past few months.

I only hope this hasn't cost him his life.."

Probally no one "pestererd"his family to have a free holiday to Barbados.

By *ovebjsMan  over a year ago

Bristol

"What the hell possesed his family to take him to Barbados on a freebie BA flight in December?

I only hope this hasn't cost him his life.."

I do understand where you are coming from but at a 100 years old let’s face reality he might not last too many years longer and to have the opportunity to go somewhere nice with family for a free paid for holiday is it not fair for him to take it ?

Or should he just have stayed home and waited for god? Which could happen anytime!

By *elshsunsWoman  over a year ago

Flintshire

Rather take my chances at that age and enjoy Barbados ...

By *alifaxsuetvcdTV/TS  over a year ago

halifax

I only hope this hasn't cost him his life..

I do understand where you are coming from but at a 100 years old let’s face reality he might not last too many years longer and to have the opportunity to go somewhere nice with family for a free paid for holiday is it not fair for him to take it ?

Or should he just have stayed home and waited for god? Which could happen anytime! "

» Add a new message to this topic