Everyone to Be Vaccinated

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aralewis OP   Couple  over a year ago

South Yorkshire

Scientists Politicians World Organisation

All keep saying the world has to be Vaccinated

For it to work

Do people really believe that they going to do that

Coz we was told China Vaccine didn’t work but Russia and UAE using theirs vaccine and I’m sure they wouldn’t be using any other

So what puzzles me

If it’s a world wide problem why don’t they all work together and produce one vaccine

And what about all the illegal people in every country that’s not registered who going to Vaccinate them

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *eatrice BadinageWoman  over a year ago

In a Sparkly Dress

Because of the new strains emerging in different countries, it has a possibility of turning into an endemic, according to the cdc there are over 144 strains of the flu across the world, sars-cov-2 could do the same

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

When I had my flu jab last year it was for 4 strains.

By *lk GuyMan  over a year ago

sheffield

It’s because the big pharmaceutical companies want cash in and add to their wealth

China economy up and running so their vaccine must be doing something

I just worry that in panic they rolled out a vaccine that’s not gone thru all proper test coz if China one seemed to work they would lose out on trillions and that’s more important than your health

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

The UK is doing it's bit towards vaccinating poor countries. We are going to be sending thousands of vaccine doses to Africa. The monies for this are coming out of our funds for foreign aid. One of our vaccines is non for profit too.

By *ungblackbullMan  over a year ago

scotland

"It’s because the big pharmaceutical companies want cash in and add to their wealth

China economy up and running so their vaccine must be doing something

I just worry that in panic they rolled out a vaccine that’s not gone thru all proper test coz if China one seemed to work they would lose out on trillions and that’s more important than your health

"

The vaccine has gone through all the 'proper tests'. What hasn't happened is the approval process hasn't been stuck in red tape for a few years.

Of the ten most tested vaccines ever produced (in terms of number of people in trials), 5 of them are for Covid vaccines.

Will there be longer term effects? I don't know but even if these vaccines followed the usual 10 years (phase 3 trials approx mid way through) I doubt we would learn any more about the long term effects.

» Add a new message to this topic