FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > U.S.A???

U.S.A???

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Has anyone seen reports from America and how they're handling covid? For the most powerful,richest country on the planet they've made a complete mess of it! Biggest death rate and a complete failure to get the vaccine out to those who need it. I fear much of the infection is due to Trump and his wild proclamations and the gullibility of his barmy army however they are still showing complete ineptitude regarding vaccination and as always the system of the mighty dollar keeps you safe and the needy are going to the wall? What a country? And we thought we were in trouble? Thank goodness for our poor little country's humanity. It's a privilege to live here no wonder the illegal immigrants are desperate to cross the channel?

Stay safe everyone

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

They do have a list of people in qualifying groups like we have with the NHS...so it sounds like the governors of states are just saying we have vaccine so come and get it...its all a bit random it seems.

You do realize that your death rate is on par per capita as ours ? Your not doing any better. So I guess you can blame your per capita death on politicians too.

By *rotic-TouchTV/TS  over a year ago

doncaster

It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ?

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

"You do realize that your death rate is on par per capita as ours ? Your not doing any better. So I guess you can blame your per capita death on politicians too. "

I sure do, don't you worry about that. But apparently Boris is doing his best, like he's a child.

By *anna ViolaneTV/TS  over a year ago

South East

The only country we should be blaming for Covid 19 is China! lets not do the left wing thing here and blame the secondary cause for something. China either released Covid by accident or on purpose, either way they lied and covered up the truth in what would have helped stop us being where we are now!

https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo .

Manchester (she/her)

"The only country we should be blaming for Covid 19 is China! lets not do the left wing thing here and blame the secondary cause for something. China either released Covid by accident or on purpose, either way they lied and covered up the truth in what would have helped stop us being where we are now! "

So... No government action before or since has made the decision better or worse? We're all the same, helpless, utterly beholden to China?

I mean I thought I lived in a first world country with sovereignty and independence. Huh. You learn something new every day. All hail China, apparently the only adult in the room.

"The only country we should be blaming for Covid 19 is China! lets not do the left wing thing here and blame the secondary cause for something. China either released Covid by accident or on purpose, either way they lied and covered up the truth in what would have helped stop us being where we are now!

So... No government action before or since has made the decision better or worse? We're all the same, helpless, utterly beholden to China?

I mean I thought I lived in a first world country with sovereignty and independence. Huh. You learn something new every day. All hail China, apparently the only adult in the room."

Well we need to be accurate here, this virus it came from China...

doncaster

"https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo . "

ain't we done well miss

Manchester (she/her)

"The only country we should be blaming for Covid 19 is China! lets not do the left wing thing here and blame the secondary cause for something. China either released Covid by accident or on purpose, either way they lied and covered up the truth in what would have helped stop us being where we are now!

I mean I thought I lived in a first world country with sovereignty and independence. Huh. You learn something new every day. All hail China, apparently the only adult in the room.

Well we need to be accurate here, this virus it came from China..."

Sure, so far as we know (it was detected there). But zoonotic spillover can occur anywhere.

And actions afterwards from a threat, regardless of where it originated from, are down to individual nations.

I refuse to be treated like a child with a single villain story. My life is not a comic book and failures are manifest everywhere.

"It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ? "

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either.

Sure, so far as we know (it was detected there). But zoonotic spillover can occur anywhere.

And actions afterwards from a threat, regardless of where it originated from, are down to individual nations.

I refuse to be treated like a child with a single villain story. My life is not a comic book and failures are manifest everywhere."

https://youtu.be/dl78PQGJpiI

"It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ?

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either. "

Not sure you understand fully what the NHS is and what it does.

doncaster

"It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ?

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either. "

we all lay back and think of England ! It sometimes works wonders for the soul , other times not so but it's a collective hive

doncaster

lots of Brits would be happy to pay more into the NHS too but the government no listen

"https://www.statista.com/statistics/1104709/coronavirus-deaths-worldwide-per-million-inhabitants/

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo . ain't we done well miss "

I love you but we always seem to be the standard of criticism.

doncaster

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo . ain't we done well miss

I love you but we always seem to be the standard of criticism. "

it's only friendly banter

By *oubleswing2019Man  over a year ago

Colchester

"The only country we should be blaming for Covid 19 is China! lets not do the left wing thing here and blame the secondary cause for something. China either released Covid by accident or on purpose, either way they lied and covered up the truth in what would have helped stop us being where we are now! "

That is not a helpful attitude, I'm sorry to say. It's bellicose and belligerent.

It's unfounded and unsubstantiated as well.

Wars have been fought over much less, so it pays to be absolutely certain with irrefutable evidence if making an accusation of such gravitas.

To date, no one has presented such information.If someone has it, they are either gathering more evidence to present a water-tight case, or sitting on it for political leverage.

And even if it was proved legitimate ? What then ? You can't toss the odd nuke as a "naughty slap". And why would you even do that ? The average person in China is not guilty of this crime (if China is proved). Let's not punish them for their country's actions. It achieves nothing.

And finally, there is the world stage and the shadowy and Machiavellian world of espionage and counter-espionage to consider.

If I was a state enemy of China, you can be certain I'd be making sure they get the blame for this and all fingers point at them. I'd even use a shadowy network with people like yourself, manipulated to spread the message I want you to spread.

Thankfully, calmer heads are prevailing at this moment in time.

I refuse to be treated like a child with a single villain story. My life is not a comic book and failures are manifest everywhere."

To answer seriously, I got to be honest it's not worth getting too anxious about it. Just keep preaching what you believe in and what you feel is morally correct then the challenge is to put that in to practice

Manchester (she/her)

I refuse to be treated like a child with a single villain story. My life is not a comic book and failures are manifest everywhere.

"

Oh look, a stupid orange twice impeached private citizen spouting hatred.

Nope, nothing of worth there.

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo . ain't we done well miss

I love you but we always seem to be the standard of criticism. it's only friendly banter "

Ik

Nope, nothing of worth there."

Amen

Manchester (she/her)

To answer seriously, I got to be honest it's not worth getting too anxious about it. Just keep preaching what you believe in and what you feel is morally correct then the challenge is to put that in to practice "

I'm neither anxious nor hypocritical, but thank you.

Number 3 the UK is in death per capita.

UK has one of the most controlled restrictions.

In the US we just don't give a f*uck about restrictions. We see where the the UK is on restrictions. It does not work well.

To answer seriously, I got to be honest it's not worth getting too anxious about it. Just keep preaching what you believe in and what you feel is morally correct then the challenge is to put that in to practice

I'm neither anxious nor hypocritical, but thank you."

I don't debate that you're a hypocrite, if that's what you think. I just mean generally it's easy for anyone to consume their thoughts about something that should be a lower priority, when really what is important is right there. If everyone makes an effort to do the little things better I believe the big things take care of themselves.

I do not by any means condone politicians who have repeatedly fucked their responsibilities up and my personal faith in the system is at an all time low. Just for the record

"Number 3 the UK is in death per capita.

In the US we just don't give a f*uck about restrictions. We see where the the UK is on restrictions. It does not work well."

Again a total lack of understanding of what’s going on in the UK.

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either.

Not sure you understand fully what the NHS is and what it does. "

Certainly no dental plan

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

"Has anyone seen reports from America and how they're handling covid? For the most powerful,richest country on the planet they've made a complete mess of it! Biggest death rate and a complete failure to get the vaccine out to those who need it. I fear much of the infection is due to Trump and his wild proclamations and the gullibility of his barmy army however they are still showing complete ineptitude regarding vaccination and as always the system of the mighty dollar keeps you safe and the needy are going to the wall? What a country? And we thought we were in trouble? Thank goodness for our poor little country's humanity. It's a privilege to live here no wonder the illegal immigrants are desperate to cross the channel?

Stay safe everyone "

By million of population, USA is on a par with European countries and is below some.

How are you measuring the death rate?

I wish we piled cash into the NHS. The government has been underfunding it and hitting it with austerity to prep it to be sold off in chunks to US corporations.

That is not a helpful attitude, I'm sorry to say. It's bellicose and belligerent.

It's unfounded and unsubstantiated as well.

Wars have been fought over much less, so it pays to be absolutely certain with irrefutable evidence if making an accusation of such gravitas.

To date, no one has presented such information.If someone has it, they are either gathering more evidence to present a water-tight case, or sitting on it for political leverage.

And even if it was proved legitimate ? What then ? You can't toss the odd nuke as a "naughty slap". And why would you even do that ? The average person in China is not guilty of this crime (if China is proved). Let's not punish them for their country's actions. It achieves nothing.

And finally, there is the world stage and the shadowy and Machiavellian world of espionage and counter-espionage to consider.

If I was a state enemy of China, you can be certain I'd be making sure they get the blame for this and all fingers point at them. I'd even use a shadowy network with people like yourself, manipulated to spread the message I want you to spread.

Thankfully, calmer heads are prevailing at this moment in time.

"

Watch the BBC documentary 54 days .

China completely covered it up for the whole of December 2019 .

All the time their citizens were travelling all over thd world.

Censorship of chinnese Internet went to a all time high.

By *armandwet50Couple  over a year ago

Manchester

Aww look the UK just became number 3 Bravo . "

It would help if the guys on these statistics sites used the same info, it might also save a lot of fiery tempers on here.

According to the worldometers site the UK population is a lot higher than 66 million making UK only 5th in the world.

Many factors for differing death rate figures, not least of which is, what and why the numbers are reported.

By * Plus ECouple  over a year ago

The South

"Number 3 the UK is in death per capita.

In the US we just don't give a f*uck about restrictions. We see where the the UK is on restrictions. It does not work well."

Restrictions work if people adhere to them.

E

"Has anyone seen reports from America and how they're handling covid? For the most powerful,richest country on the planet they've made a complete mess of it! Biggest death rate and a complete failure to get the vaccine out to those who need it. I fear much of the infection is due to Trump and his wild proclamations and the gullibility of his barmy army however they are still showing complete ineptitude regarding vaccination and as always the system of the mighty dollar keeps you safe and the needy are going to the wall? What a country? And we thought we were in trouble? Thank goodness for our poor little country's humanity. It's a privilege to live here no wonder the illegal immigrants are desperate to cross the channel?

Stay safe everyone "

You sound like one of those inept lot in our government, its not a competition you know!

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either. lots of Brits would be happy to pay more into the NHS too but the government no listen "

Would they? Well no thing stopping you sending money to your local hospital trust...

I would bet a large sum that the reason the US and the UK have terrible death rates is because they're both places with highest numbers of people who's listed as obese or close to that.

By *andy 1Couple  over a year ago

northeast

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either. lots of Brits would be happy to pay more into the NHS too but the government no listen

Would they? Well no thing stopping you sending money to your local hospital trust... "

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Countries with right wing populist leaders, with limited expertise, have failed their citizens very badly, on the whole. Trump filled government with yes-men type people who followed his orders, likewise Johnson, Bolsonaro in Brazil, where they stood for a very narrow line of freedom. Trump deliberately failed to take the right steps to reduce the infection levels, especially as his lead ended. Citizens were encouraged to behave dangerously by him. It's no surprise for a person of limited integrity, who has made money from shafting others and the taxpayer for decades. Not strong enough checks and controls in these countries to prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths.

Stay safe everyone "

Imagine if we didn't have our NHS but it was all private healthcare, I don't want to consider what the death toll would have been here with the infection rates per capita that surpassed any country.

Manchester (she/her)

"Countries with right wing populist leaders, with limited expertise, have failed their citizens very badly, on the whole. Trump filled government with yes-men type people who followed his orders, likewise Johnson, Bolsonaro in Brazil, where they stood for a very narrow line of freedom. Trump deliberately failed to take the right steps to reduce the infection levels, especially as his lead ended. Citizens were encouraged to behave dangerously by him. It's no surprise for a person of limited integrity, who has made money from shafting others and the taxpayer for decades. Not strong enough checks and controls in these countries to prevent hundreds of thousands of deaths. "

Stay safe everyone "

That’s bait ^

Speak to an American and see what they think

Central

"I would bet a large sum that the reason the US and the UK have terrible death rates is because they're both places with highest numbers of people who's listed as obese or close to that."

The majority are due to the leaderships' of these countries, including the USA, and how they mismanaged their strategies. The obesity etc is a partial enabler, that is seized upon in those conditions, by the virus.

"I would bet a large sum that the reason the US and the UK have terrible death rates is because they're both places with highest numbers of people who's listed as obese or close to that.

The majority are due to the leaderships' of these countries, including the USA, and how they mismanaged their strategies. The obesity etc is a partial enabler, that is seized upon in those conditions, by the virus. "

Infections are rife in these countries, I don't disagree with your point about inept right wing tossers on ego trips and money printing schemes. My point is with the high proportion of deaths to Infections in this country compared to many others.

I do realise it's impossible to know the exact figures of infections in each country and the proportion of those that die and even some countries have almost certainly lied about their figures, countries with more left wing governance

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ? "
Better organisation the Americans are normally good at organising.

"It's a country that piles most of the tax payers dollars into Thier military might and sod the population , what did you expect ? Better organisation the Americans are normally good at organising."

We are fine everyone I know in the areas around the country are taking the precautions. But they do not want lockdown. Hence why there is not a national lockdown. The general feeling is we deal with alot of natural disasters. What is one more. Right now a blizzard. Can't stay in and rely on the government now can we.

By *olly_chromaticTV/TS  over a year ago

Stockport

"You do realize that your death rate is on par per capita as ours ? Your not doing any better. So I guess you can blame your per capita death on politicians too. "

Our death rate is at least double yours. Sadly, it's one of the only things that boris and his government truly have been world beating at.

By *ickthelick2001Man  over a year ago

nottingham

And UK piled theirs into the NHS you think you would have a lower death rate. Does not seem that tactic worked either. lots of Brits would be happy to pay more into the NHS too but the government no listen "

lots of Brits would be very happy, but the government, in their infinite wisdom, decided to put the NHS on the table for trade deals, which means its effectively up for sale,

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

I like America, but I can't figure out why it's turned into a complete ass hole of a country. I'm part American Indian.

People are blaming Trump but I think it was broken before he got into power, that's why he got into power.

Biden won't make it any better.

I think it's identity crisis is becoming more and more evident s the years go on.

A car crash in slow motion.

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"I like America, but I can't figure out why it's turned into a complete ass hole of a country. I'm part American Indian.

People are blaming Trump but I think it was broken before he got into power, that's why he got into power.

I think it's identity crisis is becoming more and more evident s the years go on.

A car crash in slow motion."

Good point...........are you interested in trading pelts for rifles or whiskey.......I’m only joking

Hopefully, the response in the US will start to improve now that the adults are in charge again ...

Nope, nothing of worth there."

Funniest name I’ve heard for him is “orange shitgibbon”, but I feel that’s unfair to shitgibbons everywhere!

"I like America, but I can't figure out why it's turned into a complete ass hole of a country. I'm part American Indian.

He might not fix a broken America and he might still have an aggressive foreign policy.

But rejoining the Paris Climate agreement, cancelling the keystone oil pipeline, rejoining the WHO, and actually doing something about the virus are all positive steps.

By *ealthy_and_HungMan  over a year ago

Princes Risborough, Luasanne, Alderney

with a president who was clearly too stupid to understand words let alone scientific facts it's hardly surprising, especially with the support base he managed to garner who appeared no different in mental capacity as himself.

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

"Hopefully, the response in the US will start to improve now that the adults are in charge again ..."

There is an excellent doc on I player .

The trump show.Highly recommended.

Even when he was doing this rallies just before the election ,practically no one was wearing a mask.

Central

"with a president who was clearly too stupid to understand words let alone scientific facts it's hardly surprising, especially with the support base he managed to garner who appeared no different in mental capacity as himself."

He had 1 agenda, which was his own glorification and enrichment, at whatever cost to the citizens and his country. It's tragic that his lapdog Senators, afraid for how he may now work to get them out of office, will prevent his impeachment trial succeeding. He enlarged the swamp, making it his own, but will happily get others out of it.

Central

"with a president who was clearly too stupid to understand words let alone scientific facts it's hardly surprising, especially with the support base he managed to garner who appeared no different in mental capacity as himself.

He had 1 agenda, which was his own glorification and enrichment, at whatever cost to the citizens and his country. It's tragic that his lapdog Senators, afraid for how he may now work to get them out of office, will prevent his impeachment trial succeeding. He enlarged the swamp, making it his own, but will happily get others out of it. "

What he has done against millions of Americans, should be enough to see him jail. The untold suffering and huge death rates, due to the virus, was predictable and he could have done so much to help to prevent the levels of infection there. I've been glad to be away for much of the time he's been in office. He degraded health care, limited its scope and number of citizens covered. The misinformation that he proliferated about the virus is scandalous. So many things there could have been done so much better, if he'd had any concern for anyone but himself.

"with a president who was clearly too stupid to understand words let alone scientific facts it's hardly surprising, especially with the support base he managed to garner who appeared no different in mental capacity as himself.

He had 1 agenda, which was his own glorification and enrichment, at whatever cost to the citizens and his country. It's tragic that his lapdog Senators, afraid for how he may now work to get them out of office, will prevent his impeachment trial succeeding. He enlarged the swamp, making it his own, but will happily get others out of it.

What he has done against millions of Americans, should be enough to see him jail. The untold suffering and huge death rates, due to the virus, was predictable and he could have done so much to help to prevent the levels of infection there. I've been glad to be away for much of the time he's been in office. He degraded health care, limited its scope and number of citizens covered. The misinformation that he proliferated about the virus is scandalous. So many things there could have been done so much better, if he'd had any concern for anyone but himself. "

I don't think there was any malice from Trump. He simply doesn't have the mental capacity to understand basic scientific premise's.

What he has done against millions of Americans, should be enough to see him jail. The untold suffering and huge death rates, due to the virus, was predictable and he could have done so much to help to prevent the levels of infection there. I've been glad to be away for much of the time he's been in office. He degraded health care, limited its scope and number of citizens covered. The misinformation that he proliferated about the virus is scandalous. So many things there could have been done so much better, if he'd had any concern for anyone but himself. "

What response should the US have taken? The only clear response is a vaccine. Is it available now ? UK death rates are worse then ours per capita. Your response clearly the better response. Governors are more responsible for their population more then what a sitting president can do. So I guess we blame all the governors for each state with the highest covid deaths ?

By *rank speaker OP   Man  over a year ago

Worcester

Sorry first time back here since I did my original post. I have to agree China is certainly the cause of the pandemic. Had their authorities behaved responsibly in the first place it would have been a relatively confined outbreak but unfortunately their paranoid dictatorial attitude created the perfect storm to spread it first through their own country and ultimately world wide. I was in Bourton on the water last February and there were hoards of Chinese tourists packing out the shops with absolutely no ppe in sight? I didn't think about it at the time but thought it unusual they weren't wearing masks as it's quite a common sight normally? Draw your own conclusions?

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Stay safe everyone "

Stay safe everyone "

Trump isn't really to blame, states have the ability to take their own actions. A governor of a state doesn't have to obey the president

Stay safe everyone

Trump isn't really to blame, states have the ability to take their own actions. A governor of a state doesn't have to obey the president"

Trump's stream of misinformation, confusion and refusal to wear a mask, in many occasions, had a nationwide impact.

Plus his super spreader rallies.

What he has done against millions of Americans, should be enough to see him jail. The untold suffering and huge death rates, due to the virus, was predictable and he could have done so much to help to prevent the levels of infection there. I've been glad to be away for much of the time he's been in office. He degraded health care, limited its scope and number of citizens covered. The misinformation that he proliferated about the virus is scandalous. So many things there could have been done so much better, if he'd had any concern for anyone but himself. .

What response should the US have taken? The only clear response is a vaccine. Is it available now ? UK death rates are worse then ours per capita. Your response clearly the better response. Governors are more responsible for their population more then what a sitting president can do. So I guess we blame all the governors for each state with the highest covid deaths ? "

I just said this, it's amazing that people don't know that governors have the power to say no to a president and go against their example

Stay safe everyone

Trump isn't really to blame, states have the ability to take their own actions. A governor of a state doesn't have to obey the president

Trump's stream of misinformation, confusion and refusal to wear a mask, in many occasions, had a nationwide impact.

Plus his super spreader rallies."

You can't blame the rallies and not blame the riots and protests equally. If not more based on turn out and how widespread they were.

It really didn't help that he barely ever used a script. He should have, but he has always spoken off script, it's what separated him from the other options when he won, it's what made him seem genuine.

Regardless, governors dictate how each state responds, they have more power than him, they had plenty of opportunity to get things in line and didn't.

trumps covid policy has thus far killed 6 times as many americans as 4 presidents managed during 15 years of policy over war in vietnam

liverpool

Stay safe everyone

You can't blame the rallies and not blame the riots and protests equally. If not more based on turn out and how widespread they were.

It really didn't help that he barely ever used a script. He should have, but he has always spoken off script, it's what separated him from the other options when he won, it's what made him seem genuine.

Regardless, governors dictate how each state responds, they have more power than him, they had plenty of opportunity to get things in line and didn't. "

Tbf that was probally cos he cant read.

liverpool

Sorry first time back here since I did my original post. I have to agree China is certainly the cause of the pandemic. Had their authorities behaved responsibly in the first place it would have been a relatively confined outbreak but unfortunately their paranoid dictatorial attitude created the perfect storm to spread it first through their own country and ultimately world wide. I was in Bourton on the water last February and there were hoards of Chinese tourists packing out the shops with absolutely no ppe in sight? I didn't think about it at the time but thought it unusual they weren't wearing masks as it's quite a common sight normally? Draw your own conclusions?"

They had forgot them?

Stay safe everyone

Regardless, governors dictate how each state responds, they have more power than him, they had plenty of opportunity to get things in line and didn't. "

I'm not blaming anything. Just talking about Trump's inept handling of the situation.

Obviously there are more factors here than his incoherent leadership.

"trumps covid policy has thus far killed 6 times as many americans as 4 presidents managed during 15 years of policy over war in vietnam "

And so did the governor's of each state on their policies. Gavin Newsome and Mario Cuomo just as guilty for their policies.

luckily there is now a president who has policies which are now uniting the country by saving the lives of all americans not just republican voters.

"luckily there is now a president who has policies which are now uniting the country by saving the lives of all americans not just republican voters."

So every death since inauguration is on biden now. The UK strain is far more deadly and easier transmissible.

"luckily there is now a president who has policies which are now uniting the country by saving the lives of all americans not just republican voters.

So every death since inauguration is on biden now. The UK strain is far more deadly and easier transmissible."

But wait astonishing the vaccine was developed under the previous administration. So we ignoring facts and just taking body counts from a virus.

"luckily there is now a president who has policies which are now uniting the country by saving the lives of all americans not just republican voters.

So every death since inauguration is on biden now. The UK strain is far more deadly and easier transmissible."

Biden should be held to the same level of scrutiny on his performance.

"trumps covid policy has thus far killed 6 times as many americans as 4 presidents managed during 15 years of policy over war in vietnam "

That is only true if you are only considering American deaths from war. If you are considering all deaths caused by the previous presidents wars, then trumps war body count is overshadowed, possibly even non existent, on all counts. The first president to not end up embroiled in war, who in fact created peace with North Korea, albeit with very risky tactics, but peace nonetheless, and presided over a so far lasting peace treaty with the mujihadeen. Not bad. Gotta give credit where it is due.

"luckily there is now a president who has policies which are now uniting the country by saving the lives of all americans not just republican voters."

Yeah, too little too late. The damage bidens political career and his involvement in certain bills has done is horrendous. I guess his past is forgiven as long as he's not trump? It's early days for him yet, I hope he can stick to this new Biden.

liverpool

So every death since inauguration is on biden now. The UK strain is far more deadly and easier transmissible.

But wait astonishing the vaccine was developed under the previous administration. So we ignoring facts and just taking body counts from a virus."

The virus was also denied under the previous administration

sorry i was wrong.... it's 8 times as many deaths that trumps policies are responsible for ... not 6 as i intially mentioned ... sorry

The biggest threat to Americans now, even bigger than covid is Biden and his new administration of radical left wing lunatics

But wait astonishing the vaccine was developed under the previous administration. So we ignoring facts and just taking body counts from a virus.

The virus was also denied under the previous administration "

It's a virus you really think people were not aware. So if the UK strain causes the same amount of sorrow are willing to accept those deaths in the same ineptitude as the previous administration ?

liverpool

It's a virus you really think people were not aware. So if the UK strain causes the same amount of sorrow are willing to accept those deaths in the same ineptitude as the previous administration ?

"

We cant compare the 2 as yet as it's fair too early.

There can be little argument that trump handled it cosmically appallingly.

"

I seem to recall Governor Cumou thanking Trump, saying he delivered for the people of New York.

The sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of the military field hospital at the Javits Centre.

Cumou said his team was on it, ie the Federal government came to the rescue of New York.

Governor Cumou said were not Democrats or Republicans but were Americans at the end of the day.

Nice words from Cumou.

There can be little argument that trump handled it cosmically appallingly."

The clock has been ticking since day one no matter who in charge.

Completely agree with you about broken before.

I was happy Trump got in as I had the hope he would wake up the middle class who assumed politics was something to take for granted. I think he's achieved that. Sadly for Americans the options this time were terrible. The positive is Burden will only last one term and this may allow people to consider a better change.

it seems that some fringe lunatic texicans are calling for the break up of the union. thus it appears that maybe NFA will have a shot at realising their dream after all.

I seem to recall Governor Cumou thanking Trump, saying he delivered for the people of New York.

The sending of the Navy ship USNS Comfort and the construction of the military field hospital at the Javits Centre.

Cumou said his team was on it, ie the Federal government came to the rescue of New York.

Governor Cumou said were not Democrats or Republicans but were Americans at the end of the day.

Nice words from Cumou.

"

And the supreme court 2 days ago ruled against him in the nursing home deaths for under reporting them by 50%.

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/james-tedisco/state-supreme-court-rules-favor-tedisco-empire-center-cuomo

Ineptitude

Nice words from Cumou.

And the supreme court 2 days ago ruled against him in the nursing home deaths for under reporting them by 50%.

https://www.nysenate.gov/newsroom/press-releases/james-tedisco/state-supreme-court-rules-favor-tedisco-empire-center-cuomo

Ineptitude"

Andrew Cuomo Governor New York ignored the Centre of Disease Control warnings on allowing Covid 19 to invade nursing homes.

"it seems that some fringe lunatic texicans are calling for the break up of the union. thus it appears that maybe NFA will have a shot at realising their dream after all."

Texit it's the same as Brexit.

"it seems that some fringe lunatic texicans are calling for the break up of the union. thus it appears that maybe NFA will have a shot at realising their dream after all.

Texit it's the same as Brexit. "

If the people in texas votes yes why not ?

"it seems that some fringe lunatic texicans are calling for the break up of the union. thus it appears that maybe NFA will have a shot at realising their dream after all.

Texit it's the same as Brexit.

If the people in texas votes yes why not ?"

Bidens energy policies are going to kill that states jobs. I can see why they want to leave among other things.

liverpool

There can be little argument that trump handled it cosmically appallingly.

The clock has been ticking since day one no matter who in charge."

True but as previously said there is a group up in charge now as opposed to a bullying lying man child.

So things are looking up.

"

True but as previously said there is a group up in charge now as opposed to a bullying lying man child.

So things are looking up."

Now instead of one bully in charge, there is a whole group of bullies in charge.

Former vice president Biden said that a president who signs new laws into place by executive order is nothing other than a dictator. And what has he done in his fist 2 weeks?

Sign more executive orders than Obama, Bush and trump combined in the same space of time. Dictatoring bullies. Steered by radical leftist twats.

thankfully the new administration is pulling back from trumps war in the yemen.

"

Now instead of one bully in charge, there is a whole group of bullies in charge.

Former vice president Biden said that a president who signs new laws into place by executive order is nothing other than a dictator. And what has he done in his fist 2 weeks?

Sign more executive orders than Obama, Bush and trump combined in the same space of time. Dictatoring bullies. Steered by radical leftist twats.

"

In fairness. He had a lot of shit to undo.

Some might say that getting the US back into the Paris Climate agreement or getting them back into the WHO during the worst pandemic of our lifetimes. Is kinda urgent.

"

Some might say that getting the US back into the Paris Climate agreement or getting them back into the WHO during the worst pandemic of our lifetimes. Is kinda urgent. "

Does that include signing the order where at least 11000 people are jobless or allowing illegal aliens into America or letting trans women ruin girls sports?

liverpool

"

Some might say that getting the US back into the Paris Climate agreement or getting them back into the WHO during the worst pandemic of our lifetimes. Is kinda urgent.

Does that include signing the order where at least 11000 people are jobless or allowing illegal aliens into America or letting trans women ruin girls sports?"

Oh dear

"

Does that include signing the order where at least 11000 people are jobless or allowing illegal aliens into America or letting trans women ruin girls sports?"

NewsMax fan?

Biden was inaugurated.

Very next day he re-joined the WHO

Next day the WHO reviewed its advice on PCR tests(not fit for purpose btw) to be cautious on pcr cycles as too high an amplification would give too many false positives.

Last I heard. The infection rates are dropping dramatically!!!

Biden saves the day!!!

My arse.

I'd bet that the moment Johnsons out of office, the next PM will ensure the same happens here.

Max PCR cycles to give even the slightest accurate reading. 30.

NHS run theirs between 40 and 45 cycles.

Any wonder we have so many positive results.

Don't believe me?

Watch kary mullis on u tube.

He invented the test. I'd share a link to his video but it goes against fab policy.

"

Does that include signing the order where at least 11000 people are jobless or allowing illegal aliens into America or letting trans women ruin girls sports?

NewsMax fan?"

https://www.gq-magazine.co.uk/politics/article/joe-bidens-faults

Bit of good reading.

"

NewsMax fan?"

Absolutely no idea what newsmax is sorry. I just read the usual news and make up my own mind

"

NewsMax fan?

Absolutely no idea what newsmax is sorry. I just read the usual news and make up my own mind "

It's a news channel for people who equate trans women competing in sports to real problems like climate change or the covid pandemic.

They dumb down information and come up with out of context propaganda like "11000 jobs gone in one movement of a pen".

They blame all the countries problems on immigrants.

That kind of stuff.

liverpool

"

NewsMax fan?

Absolutely no idea what newsmax is sorry. I just read the usual news and make up my own mind "

Sweeping generalisations about jobless and immigrants?

I'm sure you do.

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

But wait astonishing the vaccine was developed under the previous administration. So we ignoring facts and just taking body counts from a virus."

The Pfizer vaccine was developed in Germany. What has that got to do with The Donald?

By *avidnsa69Man  over a year ago

Essex

"

"

If you think Biden is a leftist you really do have a problem with understanding the political spectrum

By *unnyPairCouple  over a year ago

Seminole

I can’t saw I watch or know what newsmax is either, but if they are the only source for letting us know that a man is competing in women’s sports, and being ridiculed for doing so, there is a problem. Unless they claim the sports issue is if more importance than that turncoat Kerry riding his carbon emission express to receive his climate award.

I did see that that little hottie Kendall Jenner did Kaitlyn Jenners makeup and it was the proudest moment of her life.

"

If you think Biden is a leftist you really do have a problem with understanding the political spectrum"

Did he sign executive orders that have leftist views ? Sure did.

"

If you think Biden is a leftist you really do have a problem with understanding the political spectrum

Did he sign executive orders that have leftist views ? Sure did."

Which ones were leftist?

Rejoining WHO and Paris Climate agreement?

"

If you think Biden is a leftist you really do have a problem with understanding the political spectrum"

Everyone is entitled to thier own opinion its called free speech

» Add a new message to this topic