FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > 1 shot gives good protection

1 shot gives good protection

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

According to king’s college after 3 weeks there appears to be 68% efficacy after the first dose going off data from their Zoe survey.

https://youtu.be/vReTwfEithg

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Great news

By *obka3Couple  over a year ago

bournemouth

Please stop posting good news it will upset the doom sayers. We should be over the worst now, summer coming, vaccine numbers huge and increasing and better treatments are all positve, we now need to spend our money in the UK to help the economy.

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

There's definitely a light at the end of the tunnel. We just need people to take the vaccine when offered

By *ad NannaWoman  over a year ago

East London

I'm still not sure when I'll be getting mine.

Possibly May.

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

There is a lot of good news about the vaccine to be fair. X

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Sounds like that figure is for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine only, as the video states they are "still cleaning up the data on the Oxford-AZ vaccine".

I'm very interested as to what the efficacy is after the 12 week period on one dose (so beyond that studied by Pfizer) and also very keen to see it broken down by age.

I don't know what you age range is of the ZOE study, but the fact it's a daily app reporting thing, I'd suggest a very small number of older people (say, over 70/75) are contributing. These are the highest risk people but also likely to make the weakest immune response.

Very interested in the full report

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Sounds like that figure is for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine only, as the video states they are "still cleaning up the data on the Oxford-AZ vaccine".

I'm very interested as to what the efficacy is after the 12 week period on one dose (so beyond that studied by Pfizer) and also very keen to see it broken down by age.

I don't know what you age range is of the ZOE study, but the fact it's a daily app reporting thing, I'd suggest a very small number of older people (say, over 70/75) are contributing. These are the highest risk people but also likely to make the weakest immune response.

Very interested in the full report "

At 4.5 million users I’d say it’s the biggest survey.

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

"Sounds like that figure is for the Pfizer-BioNTech vaccine only, as the video states they are "still cleaning up the data on the Oxford-AZ vaccine".

Very interested in the full report

At 4.5 million users I’d say it’s the biggest survey."

The video said a third of a million have submitted data about a vaccine. It's still potentially skewed towards age groups more likely to use apps on a smartphone daily.

» Add a new message to this topic