FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Lockdown blues how y’all doing

Lockdown blues how y’all doing

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Made a similar post a few weeks back, and circling back. How y’all doing and coping with lockdown?

U can use this to write any thoughts on the matter and how u are feeling and maybe we can find some comfort with this situation.

I had an okay week last week, but yesterday I felt so low all I wanted to do was go to bed... couldn’t seem to see the end of the tunnel and that got me down.

Plus with other countries opening up to some degrees, and seeing some people on insta or friends in other areas, enjoying life to a certain extent.. definitely made me jealous

Anyone else feel like in captivity?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I have good days and bad, it's hard working 24 hour shifts and having to also support other people who have been shielding for almost a year now! Their negative moods definatly has an impact..

If we had a rough date/mouth that things will become more "normal", it might give hope

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

Learnt in lockdown how valuable freedoms are and how easily they can be taken away , let’s hope we do get a normal life back someday

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Good days bad days but vaccine tomorrow so feeling upbeat and sun shining thanks for asking

Rough. I miss my partner. It has been over a year since I have seen him, and it could potentially go on for months more.

I'm doing OK thank you.

There has been times in the last few months where I have just helped so anxious and that I just didn't know how i was gonna get through.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel now so I think things will be brighter later in the year.

OP i hope you start seeing that light and have more good days than bad. X

Frustrated.....So missing meeting freinds, will definitely cherish the moment I get to fuck again...

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

Like many, good days and bad days. I feel guilty when I get fed up as so many are worse off than us. In the main it's feeling like we're prisoners in our own home

Thanks for asking Op xx

By *orkspoonMan  over a year ago

nearby

Most of the time I'm ok, sometimes very low. I'm struggling to talk to people about it because in the scheme of things I'm very lucky.

Venting like here helps, so thank you op

By *arakiss12TV/TS  over a year ago

Bedford

Surprisingly good. I think I`m beginning to enjoy it, I might stay in lockdown.

By *irtydevil666Man  over a year ago

bristol

Up and down bit like a yo-yo

to be honest i dont get the time to feel down since the end of march 2020 ive worked every single day if im not at work im working from home im on call 24 /7 7 days a week

By *agneto.Man  over a year ago

Bham

Mostly fine but some days I just can't be arsed. I've had a bit of a lower week this week.

Lost 99% of motivation!

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Comes in waves, some days are ok, other's I lose hope.

If only they could open the gyms.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I count myself lucky, a simpler life kinda suits at the moment. Not to say I don’t miss my /our old life but I cannot be worrying about what I can’t do, when there is still so much to do.

By *lorious hole bs16Man  over a year ago

Bristol

Thank you for asking..

I had a vaccination about 10 days ago (at the same time my first Grandchild was born)and today got my covid result,following the Bristol variant, delighted to say NEGATIVE.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

only 2 days to go! we've been in voluntary isolation for 6 weeks i my hostel. we get out monday! yay

For me the isolation has become kind of normalised. I often have to tell myself that it is not normal and times when I kind of forget what I am missing. Just trying to get on with things and do not allow myself to make this normal for longer than I have to. Odd times

By *ookMan  over a year ago

london

Today was my birthday... I spent it alone at home. I did have cake though...

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

"Today was my birthday... I spent it alone at home. I did have cake though... "

Happy birthday hunny x x hope u had a good one

By *ocoTemptationMan  over a year ago

london

I've been ok most of the time and my way of coping with the lack of sexual contact has been to keep myself busy with various projects.

I used to log in to Fab several times a day wow lol. But now there can be days and in the past weeks between log ins. That too made it easier for me to cope.

That said I'm now daring to hope that I will be able to have fun again in 2021. I don't see myself going back to how I was changes will be made but there will still be fun to be had.

Definitely harder this time with winter too makes us want to hide, but know others suffering more so focus on others be there, enjoy seeing sunrise each morning this helps each day new beginnings and exercise love meditation too, fab helps too be can get frustrating need to try not get obsessed ha still trying still WIP here.

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

All good to be honest. Glad the days are getting lighter and Spring is round the corner.

» Add a new message to this topic