FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > How was your year?

How was your year?

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *andy2123 OP   Couple  over a year ago

Portsmouth

My year so far. Covid came! Then in July I got it and was rushed into hospital on my own, thinking I would never see my family again, 2 weeks later recoverd from the virus, it was touch and go.

November, hubby got diagnosed with kidney cancer. January had a major operation to remove his kidney, all this time, no visits to support him. Operation looks like it was successful, bless the NHS. Yesterday both had our virus injections, this morning, had our first shag, I did the riding. So hopefully, its up and away now. We are still smiling. Xx

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

Portsmouth

"My year so far. Covid came! Then in July I got it and was rushed into hospital on my own, thinking I would never see my family again, 2 weeks later recoverd from the virus, it was touch and go.

November, hubby got diagnosed with kidney cancer. January had a major operation to remove his kidney, all this time, no visits to support him. Operation looks like it was successful, bless the NHS. Yesterday both had our virus injections, this morning, had our first shag, I did the riding. So hopefully, its up and away now. We are still smiling. Xx"

It worries me, all the negative statements I read on here. Our experience is what it is and true. But we will never be negative, about it. Its a case of been there done that now. Please be positive, and you will be a lot happier, I'm sure. xx

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"My year so far. Covid came! Then in July I got it and was rushed into hospital on my own, thinking I would never see my family again, 2 weeks later recoverd from the virus, it was touch and go.

November, hubby got diagnosed with kidney cancer. January had a major operation to remove his kidney, all this time, no visits to support him. Operation looks like it was successful, bless the NHS. Yesterday both had our virus injections, this morning, had our first shag, I did the riding. So hopefully, its up and away now. We are still smiling. Xx"

At least you had a shag!!!

Portsmouth

November, hubby got diagnosed with kidney cancer. January had a major operation to remove his kidney, all this time, no visits to support him. Operation looks like it was successful, bless the NHS. Yesterday both had our virus injections, this morning, had our first shag, I did the riding. So hopefully, its up and away now. We are still smiling. Xx

At least you had a shag!!! "

Yes lol x

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

What a year you've had! Lovely to hear positives for you both now x

Our year has been covid free as a family but some deaths (non-covid) where we haven't been able to support each other

Worked from home throughout. Have become a covid vaccinator which has improved my mental health so much

Stay safe everyone xx

At least you had a shag!!!

Yes lol x"

All joking aside....good luck to you both xxx

Portsmouth

Thanks guys xx

I had a really good year earnt a small fortune been a good year.

Portsmouth

"I had a really good year earnt a small fortune been a good year. "

Well done, we are like many, on our arse, but we will just brush it off, and move on. X

By *wisted999Man  over a year ago

North Bucks

It’s weird to put on here but it’s been one of the best years of my life. I have had a very sexy lady to keep me company.

I of course miss my family and my passion for travel and recognise I recognise I’m in a privileged position after what’s been happening but I did well to be honest. I consider myself extremely lucky to have carried on working with some great social people around me this has probably helped immensely.

I feel for those who have and are suffering. Happy to talk.

» Add a new message to this topic