FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Double Masking

Double Masking

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *oldswarrior OP   Man  over a year ago

Falkirk

Is this the way forward?

https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-why-double-masking-could-be-the-way-forward-in-reducing-spread-of-the-virus-12215181?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16131195815049&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fcovid-19-why-double-masking-could-be-the-way-forward-in-reducing-spread-of-the-virus-12215181

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

I watched a similar report, They made it sound logical, especially when people are using non surgical masks, and if you wear the smaller one underneath, no one will laugh at you for doubling up... Many filtration systems have a series of filters to progressively catch more particles.

How long before someone puts a hepa filtration system into a zorb and we can all run around in our own little bubble... I've seen it suggested for concerts, minus the hepa system.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I watched a similar report, They made it sound logical, especially when people are using non surgical masks, and if you wear the smaller one underneath, no one will laugh at you for doubling up... Many filtration systems have a series of filters to progressively catch more particles.

How long before someone puts a hepa filtration system into a zorb and we can all run around in our own little bubble... I've seen it suggested for concerts, minus the hepa system. "

It's been done already. People all in zorbs to watch a band.

"I watched a similar report, They made it sound logical, especially when people are using non surgical masks, and if you wear the smaller one underneath, no one will laugh at you for doubling up... Many filtration systems have a series of filters to progressively catch more particles.

How long before someone puts a hepa filtration system into a zorb and we can all run around in our own little bubble... I've seen it suggested for concerts, minus the hepa system.

It's been done already. People all in zorbs to watch a band. "

https://www.ladbible.com/entertainment/music-band-perform-to-audience-from-bubbles-for-socially-distanced-concert-20200611

6 masks is the way forward.

By *addyBabygirl2020Couple  over a year ago

norwich

"6 masks is the way forward."

A plastic bag over the head and a zip tie around the neck is the only way to insure you are safe

By *ap d agde coupleCouple  over a year ago

Herne Bay

"6 masks is the way forward.

A plastic bag over the head and a zip tie around the neck is the only way to insure you are safe"

Never leave your house, food delivered, hide behind Sofa and hope Boredom and poverty don’t get you , you then stand good chance living to 100

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

I gather it helps.

A plastic bag over the head and a zip tie around the neck is the only way to insure you are safe"

Disclaimer: please dont do this at home.

Unless it's your kink

It's hilarious they say this a year later. This kind of falls in the no sheit catagory.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

A plastic bag over the head and a zip tie around the neck is the only way to insure you are safe

Disclaimer: please dont do this at home.

Unless it's your kink "

"It's hilarious they say this a year later. This kind of falls in the no sheit catagory."

Common fucking sense

By *ensual 2Couple  over a year ago

Blackpool

Getting people to put one on is difficult ..

How long before someone puts a hepa filtration system into a zorb and we can all run around in our own little bubble... I've seen it suggested for concerts, minus the hepa system. "

would it not just make more sense to change the masks being made to have additional filter layers?

By *ob198XaMan  over a year ago

teleford

would it not just make more sense to change the masks being made to have additional filter layers? "

I think it’s more to do with how where the top mask helps seal the first mask to your face better?

By *ooo wet tight hornyWoman  over a year ago

lancashire

"

Is this the way forward?

https://news-sky-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/news.sky.com/story/amp/covid-19-why-double-masking-could-be-the-way-forward-in-reducing-spread-of-the-virus-12215181?amp_js_v=a6&amp_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQHKAFQArABIA%3D%3D#aoh=16131195815049&referrer=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com&amp_tf=From%20%251%24s&ampshare=https%3A%2F%2Fnews.sky.com%2Fstory%2Fcovid-19-why-double-masking-could-be-the-way-forward-in-reducing-spread-of-the-virus-12215181"

Mike Strutter and his 'Strutter Bubble'....that's the way forward, hahaha!!

There’s a different site for that

I’ve worn a triple layer mask from the start.

By *melia DominaTV/TS  over a year ago

Edinburgh (She/Her)

Gasmasks for everyone...

Fish bowls

By *oItForYorkshireCouple  over a year ago

Yorkshire

I saw a neighbour watering his garden in a hazmat type suit. Was like the opening credits of the simpsons lol

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Seriously? God help us.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"I saw a neighbour watering his garden in a hazmat type suit. Was like the opening credits of the simpsons lol"

Is he a beekeeper ?

By *rjimMan  over a year ago

nr bristol

It has been reported traffic accidents and deaths around the UK have fallen since the lock down began on March 23.

This PROVES that masks work.

Everyone should be forced by Law to wear a mask (or more masks ) when driving.

We all need to save the RAC and AA.

» Add a new message to this topic