FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > I urge you....

I urge you....

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

Whilst you're in lockdown I urge you to watch the news series of films by Adam Curtis "can't get you out of my head" it's free and only available on iPlayer.

The man is outstanding when it comes to analyzing how the world has progressed to where we are now. I personally think the chap is a genius.

I guarantee you will be awestruck at how little you know when it comes to governments, the rich and powerful.

It's a bit scary for those who like to think life is all sweet and light and aren't interested in the real history of us all, but I promise you'll look at things differently.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ools and the brainCouple  over a year ago

couple, us we him her.

"Whilst you're in lockdown I urge you to watch the news series of films by Adam Curtis "can't get you out of my head" it's free and only available on iPlayer.

The man is outstanding when it comes to analyzing how the world has progressed to where we are now. I personally think the chap is a genius.

I guarantee you will be awestruck at how little you know when it comes to governments, the rich and powerful.

It's a bit scary for those who like to think life is all sweet and light and aren't interested in the real history of us all, but I promise you'll look at things differently."

Naaaa I'm good thanks

By *exy Pretty FeetCouple  over a year ago

Live in Scotland Play in England

"Whilst you're in lockdown I urge you to watch the news series of films by Adam Curtis "can't get you out of my head" it's free and only available on iPlayer.

It's a bit scary for those who like to think life is all sweet and light and aren't interested in the real history of us all, but I promise you'll look at things differently."

Sounds good.

Things never are what they seem.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

After watching are you going to start believing a film as fact and then start telling everyone about how corrupt the goverment are basing all the facts upon a film done for entertainment, if so you should also know that toy story is an epic film and everyone should watch it during lockdown, you will not believe what happens and it's a real eye opener as to what our kids toys get up to when we are not about.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

yes seen it, its really thought provoking.

try his film it felt like a kiss i was involved in an interactive theatre production based on it

d

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

I love Adam Curtis, so clever if only to make you wonder how much we are manipulated...

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It would be helpful if you would share the key facts from this, before explaining an investment of lots of time into an unknown

"After watching are you going to start believing a film as fact and then start telling everyone about how corrupt the goverment are basing all the facts upon a film done for entertainment, if so you should also know that toy story is an epic film and everyone should watch it during lockdown, you will not believe what happens and it's a real eye opener as to what our kids toys get up to when we are not about. "

It's a documentary...

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

"After watching are you going to start believing a film as fact and then start telling everyone about how corrupt the goverment are basing all the facts upon a film done for entertainment, if so you should also know that toy story is an epic film and everyone should watch it during lockdown, you will not believe what happens and it's a real eye opener as to what our kids toys get up to when we are not about.

It's a documentary..."

In fairness, after thinking of a sarcastic answer, I realised the OP did refer to it as a film.

"After watching are you going to start believing a film as fact and then start telling everyone about how corrupt the goverment are basing all the facts upon a film done for entertainment, if so you should also know that toy story is an epic film and everyone should watch it during lockdown, you will not believe what happens and it's a real eye opener as to what our kids toys get up to when we are not about. "

You just stick to Love Island sweetheart.x

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

https://www.theguardian.com/tv-and-radio/2021/feb/11/cant-get-you-out-of-my-head-review-adam-curtis-bbc

When I say films, apologies but I think i can blame my age and Irish background.

They are documentaries...type film...things....I'll shush now, just watch them.x

By *asilForty77Man  over a year ago

a hundred and sixty of us living in a small shoebox in the middle of the road

Smoke and mirrors

By *ionelhutzMan  over a year ago

liverpool

Looks worth a watch that

By *en_Dover79Man  over a year ago

Oswaldtwistle

I used to think i was boring but there is always someone worse haha... rather watch a good comedy

By *lirty-CoupleCouple  over a year ago

Bexley

Just like Brexit this issue has become binary when in fact little in real life is that simple. If more people were a tad more tolerant of different opinons and willing to engage in discussion rather than resort to abuse and cancelling we'd all be a lot better off.

"I used to think i was boring but there is always someone worse haha... rather watch a good comedy "

The biggest communication problem we have is, we do not listen to understand....

We listen to reply.

Look how close the 2011 film contagion is to covid. To close i feel.

» Add a new message to this topic