FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > £6.99 home covid test.

£6.99 home covid test.

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

I drove passed a advertising hoading and saw this message on the billboard. I didn't spot who the advertiser was. Anyone seen or heard of this.? When I looked into private tests months ago there were £160

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

"I drove passed a advertising hoading and saw this message on the billboard. I didn't spot who the advertiser was. Anyone seen or heard of this.? When I looked into private tests months ago there were £160 "

Tests by 'Wish'?

By *isAdventure69Woman  over a year ago

Hampshire

"I drove passed a advertising hoading and saw this message on the billboard. I didn't spot who the advertiser was. Anyone seen or heard of this.? When I looked into private tests months ago there were £160

Tests by 'Wish'? "

By *lan157Man  over a year ago

a village near Haywards Heath in East Sussex

You make it at home with flour and eggs .If you need more sugar to make it taste nice you don't have the virus. If you can't eat it through lack of taste and appetite you might have the virus.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"I drove passed a advertising hoading and saw this message on the billboard. I didn't spot who the advertiser was. Anyone seen or heard of this.? When I looked into private tests months ago there were £160

Tests by 'Wish'? "

» Add a new message to this topic