FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Possibility for clubs

Possibility for clubs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *tm1 OP   Man  over a year ago

great oakley

Just read an article stating night clubs are looking at the option of a lft test carried out at the time to allow entry, I have seen these test kits available for as little as £8, cheaper if bought in bulk, provding someone is trained and capable of processing the test and the same rule applies to swingers clubs I would willingly pay this extra on top of an entrance fee

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

With the amount of false results from these test I wouldn't bother myself, I'll see how things are later on in the year but more then likely leave clubs until next year

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"With the amount of false results from these test I wouldn't bother myself, I'll see how things are later on in the year but more then likely leave clubs until next year"

LFDs are now as reliable as PCRs

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan  over a year ago

I can't see normal clubs being open as normal for months yet never mind swingers clubs, Maybe with limited numbers and no play rooms like earlier on in the year but if I couldn't walk about and mingle with people I wouldn't go to any club

I have just listened to a really interesting radio interview with the owner of GAY nightclub.

He said he just doesn't think it's going to be possible or practical To test everyone entering the venue, He said that it would take ages because you have to wait 30 minutes the result and it just wouldn't be practical and who is gonna cover the cost?

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

The combination of vaccination and natural fall off of infections in the summer will leave the government struggling to find a reason to stop us doing anything we want by July.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I would definitely pay it

But having massive queues outside waiting for results probably isn’t going to work logistically

By *0shadesOfFilthMan  over a year ago

nearby

Only a straw man would believe the world has conquered covid.

"I would definitely pay it

But having massive queues outside waiting for results probably isn’t going to work logistically "

A would pay to get into a swingers club however I think all the very night clubs are going to struggle to get people to pay the entry fee plus the testing fee because it equates to one very expensive night out.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

But having massive queues outside waiting for results probably isn’t going to work logistically

A would pay to get into a swingers club however I think all the very night clubs are going to struggle to get people to pay the entry fee plus the testing fee because it equates to one very expensive night out."

I’d pay it for either.

I just think people would stay in one place longer... but I can’t imagine it working on a busy nightclub street xx

A would pay to get into a swingers club however I think all the very night clubs are going to struggle to get people to pay the entry fee plus the testing fee because it equates to one very expensive night out.

I’d pay it for either.

I just think people would stay in one place longer... but I can’t imagine it working on a busy nightclub street xx"

That is exactly what a lot of nightclub owners have come out and said.

Also as the owner of GAY said who is going to do these tests, What happens if you have someone who has been in the queue then waited 30 minutes test positive?

I think in theory it's a good idea but in practice totally unworkable.

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Highly unlikely it could ever work for nightclubs.

Swingers clubs it could possibly work as they have a smaller non d*unk crowd, but even then it does not seem practical.

I think by summer covid will be in very small number so places will just open normally no testing.

I’d pay it for either.

I just think people would stay in one place longer... but I can’t imagine it working on a busy nightclub street xx

Also as the owner of GAY said who is going to do these tests, What happens if you have someone who has been in the queue then waited 30 minutes test positive?

I think in theory it's a good idea but in practice totally unworkable."

swingers clubs dont take as many people and usually you book in in advance so maybe they could have people drop by in the day time to take their test- would be in and out in 5 minutes and then they get a text from club if their test is negative to say they booking is confirmed

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

It's hard to work a club q then add in sorry you paid £8 and your positive you can't come in and a big fight starts it would just be a mess

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"Only a straw man would believe the world has conquered covid. "

We don't need to conqueror it, we only need to make no more consequential than flu.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"With the amount of false results from these test I wouldn't bother myself, I'll see how things are later on in the year but more then likely leave clubs until next year"

By *eedsmale36Man  over a year ago

Leeds

"Only a straw man would believe the world has conquered covid.

We don't need to conqueror it, we only need to make no more consequential than flu."

Radio interview on Monday Flu deaths are virtually eradicated this year, says it’s because everybody at home, surely the flu deaths have just been counted as Covid deaths.

By *igh wide and handsomeMan  over a year ago

Dagenham

Bouncers are bad enough if they think you've had a couple of drinks to many as it was.

I can't imagine them wielding that sort of power as well.

This is where digital passports come in. You’ll have some people vaccinated and that will cover them and the rest will take a test. In reality it’ll be like go to the club at the beginning of the night, take your test and then come back later. Plus they’ll come up with some online thing that means if toy take a test once in a 24 hour period of will cover you for all entrances.

By *ownhouseTwosomeCouple  over a year ago

Birkenhead/Liverpool

There's so much involved in this testing and we've been in discussions with public health over it.

It's not just a case of test and enter or test and go. There are SO many things to consider that public health want us to have covered.

So IF this becomes possible, clubs are going to need to start planning soon, just in case we get the in the Autumn.

It's a mammoth task but do-able

By *litterbabeWoman  over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I’d pay it for either.

I think in theory it's a good idea but in practice totally unworkable."

if that happened would the people who had been queuing near him/ her then have to self isolate?

"

LFDs are now as reliable as PCRs"

No they aren't not even close...

"

LFDs are now as reliable as PCRs

No they aren't not even close..."

Yes they are.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

If lateral flow tests are just as accurate then why don't we stop using PCR tests which are more expensive and much slower to get the results ?

By *parklesueTV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

Will the card they give you when you get the jab act as a covid passport

By *inkyKittyWoman  over a year ago

Swindon

I agree with what’s been said about it being not logistical for clubs. I do miss them so much!!

But I am curious, just as a thought....

What if you organise a small house party??

You could get the invited guests to pull up in their car, and hand them a test kit (a bit like they do at the testing centres. Watch them as they do it and take the test back.

30 minutes waiting in a car isn’t so bad, you would only pay for the test.

A text can be then be sent to say either your positive or negative.

Then have a fantastic evening!!

Of course after, the place will be cleaned/sanitised and the host abs guests could self isolate for 14 days (or 10, not sure of the current guidelines).

Could something like that work?!?

By *andyfloss2000Woman  over a year ago

ashford

I'm sure the young will pay to get back into nightclubs know my 21 year old would x

» Add a new message to this topic