FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > After both covid jabs

After both covid jabs

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When both jabs received are you meeting again ?

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *irty PrettyWoman  over a year ago

Cardiff

Getting the vaccination doesn’t magically make it legal to meet.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Not until it is safe for others I may transmit to while in transit to meet hypothetical person

"When both jabs received are you meeting again ?"

When it’s legal to do so and the fit is right I’d say so.

T

No one meets me pre covid so sod all chance once I am

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

The vaccines do not stop you getting infected or infecting others. It's still illegal to break lockdown, so you could only meet in your bubble.

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

One can still get it after it, but the but with just milder symptoms of it.

jab does make you immune you can still get it and transmit it it only lowers the effects

By *ablo minibar123Woman  over a year ago

"No one meets me pre covid so sod all chance once I am "

you can't be all that bad surely.

Yes you can still get it and pass it on to others but not with the killer effect but that will be life from now on folk's so not to be a law breaker you wouldn't meet anyone ? Walk in to any supermarket more chances of catching just saying !!!!

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

Both jabs plus time to mount immune response (2-3 weeks), then I'll wait for herd immunity.

After all these things happen I'll meet again.

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Depends on what the science says. There's already UK confirmed cases of people catching covid twice, suggesting that the antibodies don't last that long. WHO and experts have said it'll be at least another year before we can expect to return to normal. It's depressing but it is what it is.

Manchester (she/her)

"Depends on what the science says. There's already UK confirmed cases of people catching covid twice, suggesting that the antibodies don't last that long. WHO and experts have said it'll be at least another year before we can expect to return to normal. It's depressing but it is what it is.

"

Or this. Depends on the science.

you will still be able to catch it when lockdown lifted and social distancing is relaxed... the choice will be.. one day... yours again

d

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

Are you?

Cardiff

"Yes you can still get it and pass it on to others but not with the killer effect but that will be life from now on folk's so not to be a law breaker you wouldn't meet anyone ? Walk in to any supermarket more chances of catching just saying !!!!

"

I suppose I shouldn’t expect sense from someone who joined 9 weeks ago and is actively looking to meet

By *moothGrooveWoman  over a year ago

Durham

Hell yeah!!

As long as I'm Ok. Sod everyone else and the fact an immunised person can still carry and spread covid.

If I'm not going to get it, and it won't effect my personally, then fuck everyone else I need a shag

Sorry if my reply isn't in tune with the #bekind movement, but some peoples selfishness is overwhelming at times!

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

If it's legal then yes! Everyone in my life is getting or has gotten the vaccine already there's no reason for me to think at this stage that once I'm vaccinated I can't go back to meeting

By *mmixtapeCouple  over a year ago

middle earth

"Depends on what the science says. There's already UK confirmed cases of people catching covid twice, suggesting that the antibodies don't last that long. WHO and experts have said it'll be at least another year before we can expect to return to normal. It's depressing but it is what it is.

"

Unless this is true and there's evidence that the vaccine won't stop the spread, I'll do as I'm told basically.

We only go to clubs anyway never bothered with private meets (not yet anyway), we will be starting back in clubs again so will have good indicators of when it's ok to do so

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Legal or otherwise eventually we going to have to decide if we want to meet I don't think the risk will entirely disappear

By *usie pTV/TS  over a year ago

taunton

Probably best to give it some time and hope its as good as we all hoping

No.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Yes you can still get it and pass it on to others but not with the killer effect but that will be life from now on folk's so not to be a law breaker you wouldn't meet anyone ? Walk in to any supermarket more chances of catching just saying !!!!

Depends on what you do in the supermarket...and I won’t do that..

"

NO. I’m going to wait until life gets back to normal and clubs reopen. As another poster has said, you still may be able to pass Covid onto another. I’m not having the fact I gave someone a life threatening illness to some on my conscious, no matter how much I miss having a sex life

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"

More chances of transmission of Covid in a supermarket compared to sharing every single imaginable bodily fluid with strangers?

Yeah, OK, whatevs

By *limmatureguyMan  over a year ago

Tonbridge

"jab does make you immune you can still get it and transmit it it only lowers the effects"

Lowers the effects so it is no worse than flu. I take it you never went out during flu season.

By *JCouple  over a year ago

Teesside

Unless this is true and there's evidence that the vaccine won't stop the spread, I'll do as I'm told basically.

"

Catching covid twice doesn't equal antibodies not lasting. In any virus there will always be a small percentage of people who can catch it twice but the number that do is incredibly small.

Antibodies aren't the only element to immunity T cells and B Cells play a bigger role in longer term protection.

On a positive note lab tests on SARS 1 cornovirus survivors has shownpositive immunity responses 17 years after they were infected.

Fact is we just don't know yet how long natural post covid infection immunity and vaccine immunity will last. The signs and evidence that its going to measured in years not months is looking more likely all the time.

There's also going to more and more trials and studies to see if a multi vaccine approach will provide even better protection and immunity.

I wouldn't be suprised if in the next year or 2 we see a super covid vaccine that is effectly 2 or 3 vaccines combined into 1 shot. Especially if we use 3 of the covid vaccines that work in very different ways.

KJ

Meeting others with the covid jab pasport only seems a good idea for those who don't know thats the card they give you with the dates you had the jabs i think i will laminate mine !!!!!

Cardiff

"Meeting others with the covid jab pasport only seems a good idea for those who don't know thats the card they give you with the dates you had the jabs i think i will laminate mine !!!!!"

So are you claiming that you’re already fully vaccinated and that’s why you’re looking to meet literally now during a full lockdown?

No only had first jab and thinking about the future my i add keep safe every one ?

Absolutely NOT

People who've had 2 shots can still catch and pass on virus.

Vaccinated people must social distance, wear masks and stay at home always

By *s.KerryTV/TS  over a year ago

Blackpool

"No only had first jab and thinking about the future my i add keep safe every one ? "

A bit late in the day for that when your profile has you looking to meet now

For me, once I have had both vaccinations, everybody I know have had both vaccinations, and the lockdown restrictions have been lifted - I may consider meeting for purely social, outside meets again.

I doubt I'll be meeting new people for sex any time this year. As someone who is vulnerable and has vulnerable people in my bubble, it's not worth the potential risks.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

Yes

"Meeting others with the covid jab pasport only seems a good idea for those who don't know thats the card they give you with the dates you had the jabs i think i will laminate mine !!!!!"

They don’t give you a card, it’s registered at your Gp.

"Getting the vaccination doesn’t magically make it legal to meet."

Why wouldn't it? Surely you are safe after taking an (admitted by the manufacturer) experimental vaccine

Birmingham

"Getting the vaccination doesn’t magically make it legal to meet.

Why wouldn't it? Surely you are safe after taking an (admitted by the manufacturer) experimental vaccine "

The magical bit hasn’t been tested on humans yet...

Birmingham

...obviously...

Cardiff

"Meeting others with the covid jab pasport only seems a good idea for those who don't know thats the card they give you with the dates you had the jabs i think i will laminate mine !!!!!

They don’t give you a card, it’s registered at your Gp. "

In Wales people are being given cards.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"NO. I’m going to wait until life gets back to normal and clubs reopen. As another poster has said, you still may be able to pass Covid onto another. I’m not having the fact I gave someone a life threatening illness to some on my conscious, no matter how much I miss having a sex life"
another 18 months of no sex for you then maybe rest of your life

It sounds like you're desperate to meet right now, which is wrong on so many levels

"Meeting others with the covid jab pasport only seems a good idea for those who don't know thats the card they give you with the dates you had the jabs i think i will laminate mine !!!!!

In Wales people are being given cards."

Ahh, ok. I had mine today and they said we wouldn’t get one.

and the Darwin award goes to.....

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

"

not until we are permitted to do so... then I'll be straight to see my friends and family that I've not seen for ages and off to Sicily... as to meeting on here. I've always only done club meets, when clubs are open I will be there with my new fella to party like its 1999..

By *ittleMissCaliWoman  over a year ago

trouble most likely, or creating it :)

Ahh, ok. I had mine today and they said we wouldn’t get one. "

we have given cards to every single person we have vaccinated.... everyone is supposed to get one

By *pursChick aka ShortieWoman  over a year ago

On a mooch

Ahh, ok. I had mine today and they said we wouldn’t get one. "

My parents haven’t received a card either

By *hubaysiWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"When both jabs received are you meeting again ?

It sounds like you're desperate to meet right now, which is wrong on so many levels "

Lots of desperate people on here.

By *amissCouple  over a year ago

chelmsford

They don’t give you a card, it’s registered at your Gp. "

We have cards

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

We have cards "

soon to be reproduced and sold on Ebay for a cpl of quid .... just like the "I'm exempt from wearing a mask" Lanyards

Manchester (she/her)

We have cards

soon to be reproduced and sold on Ebay for a cpl of quid .... just like the "I'm exempt from wearing a mask" Lanyards "

I'm sure forgeries will be prosecuted.

By *ichaelangelaCouple  over a year ago

notts

We have cards

soon to be reproduced and sold on Ebay for a cpl of quid .... just like the "I'm exempt from wearing a mask" Lanyards

I'm sure forgeries will be prosecuted."

I think the get rich quick scammers will still sell them.... and certain idiots will buy them

chelmsford

We have cards

soon to be reproduced and sold on Ebay for a cpl of quid .... just like the "I'm exempt from wearing a mask" Lanyards "

It's just an appointment card...

chelmsford

We have cards

I'm sure forgeries will be prosecuted.

I think the get rich quick scammers will still sell them.... and certain idiots will buy them"

What would be the point?

chelmsford

We have cards

We can possibly still catch the virus and pass it on, so I won't be changing my behaviour, just because I have an appointment card...

I’ve had first jab and I was given a card

By *sm265Woman  over a year ago

Shangri-la

No & I'm surprised at how many people who have been vaccinated already seem to think that they are now able to return to normal. Especially as, aside from those who have had it because of their job, if you've had the vaccine already that means you are in a high risk group. The vaccine doesn't make you immune to getting covid19, it lessens the severity if you do get it (& that's not 100% either).

They do give you a card i have mine !!!!!

We have cards

By *radleyandRavenCouple  over a year ago

Herts

No.

People who have had the vaccine are still expected to follow the rules like everyone else because you can still catch and pass on the virus, it should just hopefully be not as bad for you.

It DOES NOT magically make you immune!

Birmingham

"No.

People who have had the vaccine are still expected to follow the rules like everyone else because you can still catch and pass on the virus, it should just hopefully be not as bad for you.

It DOES NOT magically make you immune!"

I have posted on another thread... the magical bit hasn’t been properly tested on humans yet, so not sure you can say that..

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

[Removed by poster at 18/02/21 10:11:52]

By *asIsaCouple  over a year ago

harrow

"Both jabs plus time to mount immune response (2-3 weeks), then I'll wait for herd immunity.

After all these things happen I'll meet again."

You’ll be waiting a long time! There will never be ‘herd immunity’ even when all the under 18s are offered the vaccine. We may just have to learn to live with Covid - it’s certainly going nowhere

Manchester (she/her)

"Both jabs plus time to mount immune response (2-3 weeks), then I'll wait for herd immunity.

After all these things happen I'll meet again.

You’ll be waiting a long time! There will never be ‘herd immunity’ even when all the under 18s are offered the vaccine. We may just have to learn to live with Covid - it’s certainly going nowhere "

Ok. I'll wait a long time.

Social responsibility comes before getting my rocks off.

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

I’ve had antibodies for over 9 months now... had my first jab... and I’ll STILL be waiting until it’s legal to do so

However I do think I’d prefer to meet someone (when allowed) who is also vaccinated. Just make me feel better if I was to pass it on without knowing xx

I would be happy to meet others who have had both jabs on a one on one session. Or threesome if all had both jabs.

In fact I think that's the most likely scenario for me getting back into casual sex again.

The NHS do give you a card which records when you've had your jabs so you could ask to see the other person's card if you are in doubt.

Birmingham

Why is it the voices of reason & logic are mostly female? Slutty & Swingdress I mean specifically..

Manchester (she/her)

"Why is it the voices of reason & logic are mostly female? Slutty & Swingdress I mean specifically.."

I'm flattered thank you

By *emorefridaCouple  over a year ago

La la land

Please don't send me DMs with non peer reviewed articles from Facebook, staying covid doesn't exist, it's not big and it certainly isn't clever.

Manchester (she/her)

"Please don't send me DMs with non peer reviewed articles from Facebook, staying covid doesn't exist, it's not big and it certainly isn't clever."

Jesus wept

By *luttyLaylaWoman  over a year ago

North West

"Why is it the voices of reason & logic are mostly female? Slutty & Swingdress I mean specifically.."

Aim to please haha

COVID isn’t going to go away. We will probably need yearly boosters so to say when it’s all back to normal there isn’t going to be a back to normal. We are going to have to live with this.

There's already talk of 4 jabs (yes four) and possibly never ending so having the 1st jab is only the start please don't think you will only have 2?xx

Yes for sure, but i will keep well clear of anyone who doesn’t want to take a chance on being close to me. My guess is it will soon be our own reponsibility to take care of our own health. If you don’t want to risk a cinema seat next to someone you don’t know then don’t go.

Manchester (she/her)

"There's already talk of 4 jabs (yes four) and possibly never ending so having the 1st jab is only the start please don't think you will only have 2?xx"

When I see this from anywhere reputable I'll worry about it.

"There's already talk of 4 jabs (yes four) and possibly never ending so having the 1st jab is only the start please don't think you will only have 2?xx

When I see this from anywhere reputable I'll worry about it."

They did say on the daily update latest week another jab may be required in October

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

"There's already talk of 4 jabs (yes four) and possibly never ending so having the 1st jab is only the start please don't think you will only have 2?xx"

So like the annual flu jab then .... if it’s 4 then done even better! Hardly a hardship rocking up and having a jab once or twice a year.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I have a flu jab every year and B12 injections every three months so it won't bother me if I need a Covid jab every year.

Manchester (she/her)

"There's already talk of 4 jabs (yes four) and possibly never ending so having the 1st jab is only the start please don't think you will only have 2?xx

They did say on the daily update latest week another jab may be required in October "

Yes, I've heard that. Not surprising. But as transmission slows down, so too should variants. This idea of more and more forevermore seems... unsubstantiated.

I have had a Pfizer first jab, so going to insist on second Pfizer. According to my medical Daughter and the stuff she has seen, she is really happy we have had Pfizer. The chances of a variant getting past it has better stats than the oxford jab. But she has advised us to go for a third one, this time get the Oxford one mixed with the flu jab as that should give me the top immunity statistics if the Oxford peoples predictions for the multiple jabs (Covid/Flu) is true

Yes I will play with other fully vaccinated people. As soon as we are allowed to hug our grannies.....

They did say on the daily update latest week another jab may be required in October

Yes, I've heard that. Not surprising. But as transmission slows down, so too should variants. This idea of more and more forevermore seems... unsubstantiated."

. Seems odd to me but a lot of people on this site seem to actually like life in lockdown. The amount of sanctimonious moralising i read on here is no way a reflection of the general attitudes of people i have dealings with in real life.

Manchester (she/her)

Yes, I've heard that. Not surprising. But as transmission slows down, so too should variants. This idea of more and more forevermore seems... unsubstantiated.. Seems odd to me but a lot of people on this site seem to actually like life in lockdown. The amount of sanctimonious moralising i read on here is no way a reflection of the general attitudes of people i have dealings with in real life. "

I think a subset of the people here misread what others say for their own purposes. Is what it is.

By *D835Man  over a year ago

London

After all these things happen I'll meet again."

By *oncupiscence73Woman  over a year ago

South

Yes, I've heard that. Not surprising. But as transmission slows down, so too should variants. This idea of more and more forevermore seems... unsubstantiated.. Seems odd to me but a lot of people on this site seem to actually like life in lockdown. The amount of sanctimonious moralising i read on here is no way a reflection of the general attitudes of people i have dealings with in real life. "

I think that when you’re inbox is full of ‘faf now’ type messages daily ... then you become jaded with it all. People on this site appear to be such selfish bastards .... or am I generalising based on the parts of this site I’m choosing to highlight

By *audyandMichaelCouple  over a year ago

New York

As soon as we have our 2nd jab, restrictions are relaxed and we are allowed to meet then, Yep we will meet, can't wait!

Depends what the rules are

Birmingham

"Yes for sure, but i will keep well clear of anyone who doesn’t want to take a chance on being close to me. My guess is it will soon be our own reponsibility to take care of our own health. If you don’t want to risk a cinema seat next to someone you don’t know then don’t go. "

‘Soon be our own responsibility?’ You don’t think it is anyway?

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

"As soon as we have our 2nd jab, restrictions are relaxed and we are allowed to meet then, Yep we will meet, can't wait! "

My parents had both their vaccinations by 10th Jan but they have not been told they are allowed to meet ! The rules for them are still no mixing, mask and 2m distance in the supermarket.

"Yes for sure, but i will keep well clear of anyone who doesn’t want to take a chance on being close to me. My guess is it will soon be our own reponsibility to take care of our own health. If you don’t want to risk a cinema seat next to someone you don’t know then don’t go.

‘Soon be our own responsibility?’ You don’t think it is anyway?"

. What i mean is, government rules will become advice instead

Birmingham

Ok that makes sense...apologies.

You can still carry the virus, please don’t be innocent to it!

» Add a new message to this topic