FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Bolton

Bolton

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *parklesue OP   TV/TS  over a year ago

Middleton

I’ve just heard Bolton may not come out of lockdown as infection rates there haven’t dropped

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

Lockdown isn't finishing any time soon. There's a plan being released next week that will show the potential earliest dates for each of the restrictions to be lifted progressively over the months ahead.

You can track local infection rates that are published for each area.

Lockdown is with everyone for some time to come

By *bi_AstrayTV/TS  over a year ago

Plymouth

"Lockdown isn't finishing any time soon. There's a plan being released next week that will show the potential earliest dates for each of the restrictions to be lifted progressively over the months ahead.

Lockdown is with everyone for some time to come "

Yes, unfortunately any dates given now are a projection of the falling infection and all the other important rates, if those rates change then the dates will have to change. The target has to be a very low infection rate, not a time and date.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whitehall leaks are saying non essential shops won't open till April at the earliest.

Tomorrow's infection rates are published at around 8pm every night by the Manchester Evening News and those show a fall in Bolton's rate.

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

You can find infection rates, hospital rates and death rates here... If you feel inclined you can select by post code

https://coronavirus.data.gov.uk/

By *ackandtheunicornCouple  over a year ago

liverpool

Why are they so high there? Surely the virus has to have run out of people to infect by now. Bolton does not have a particularly large population... so I don't get it. Pretty much everywhere else rates have gone sky high and then come back down. But not bolton.

Are they doing the testing wrong or something. Doesn't make sense.

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"Lockdown isn't finishing any time soon. There's a plan being released next week that will show the potential earliest dates for each of the restrictions to be lifted progressively over the months ahead.

Lockdown is with everyone for some time to come "

Probably a tier system butrestrictions will start to lived in March ie schools

By *uriouslatexTV/TS  over a year ago

Norfolk

Unfortunately the virus spreads by people meeting/being in contact with others.

You could look at the demographics in Bolton (background, religion etc.) Or the types of workplaces that are open and their risk assessments for Covid.

I'd imagine someone more local might be able to say why?

Frankly I have no confidence in Government anaylsis because you can prove black is white by manipulating statistics. And in any instance their rules are so illogical as to be worthless.

Ie currently its kids who have the highest infection rate... So they want to buggers to go back to school and they don't seem to have a plan to vaccinate non-aduts anyway as far as Im aware. Wheres the fucking logic in that.

So no matter what they say I'm only going to stop self isolating and visiting people and places when I think circumstances are right.

» Add a new message to this topic