Lockdown

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *aturetotty OP   Couple  over a year ago

sandbanks

When do you think he will lift the current restrictions on Monday or later

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

He won't lift any restrictions on Monday. That is just when the announcement is.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Whatever that stupid illogical arsehole Boris says, I'm only going to change my own actions when I think it's right for me. I've been largely self issolating since last March and have no intention of meeting people or visiting places unless I think it's save for me. Boris is a Twat. His rules are illogical so you certainly can't trust him to have our best interests at hearts.

Ie been announced today that it's kids and young people who are now the most highly infected group... So Boris's answer is to reopen schools. Ffs.

The bloke needs to be in looney bin.

By *ove2pleaseseukMan  over a year ago

Hastings

"Whatever that stupid illogical arsehole Boris says, I'm only going to change my own actions when I think it's right for me. I've been largely self issolating since last March and have no intention of meeting people or visiting places unless I think it's save for me. Boris is a Twat. His rules are illogical so you certainly can't trust him to have our best interests at hearts.

Ie been announced today that it's kids and young people who are now the most highly infected group... So Boris's answer is to reopen schools. Ffs.

The bloke needs to be in looney bin. "

I think the rest of us new kids could spread it so let's get 1600 all in one place without masks and distancing and see it spread again

I don't think anything should change till after Easter got to get numbers right down

"When do you think he will lift the current restrictions on Monday or later "

What do you think?

I don't think anything is going to reopen until well after 8th March.

Thats the earliest date schools can reopen and they won't lift any restrictions until the schools are back.

"I don't think anything is going to reopen until well after 8th March.

Thats the earliest date schools can reopen and they won't lift any restrictions until the schools are back."

All is ok though, because according to The Times we will be allowed to sit on a bench outdoors with one other person from the 2nd week in May

Easter-ish maybe?

By *ch WellMan  over a year ago

Scotland

"I don't think anything is going to reopen until well after 8th March.

Thats the earliest date schools can reopen and they won't lift any restrictions until the schools are back.

All is ok though, because according to The Times we will be allowed to sit on a bench outdoors with one other person from the 2nd week in May "

What a time to be alive

» Add a new message to this topic