FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > New info on covid and a runny nose

New info on covid and a runny nose

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *ove2pleaseseuk OP   Man  over a year ago

Hastings

https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/breaking-news/gps-urging-government-to-add-a-runny-nose-to-list-of-covid-symptoms/?cmpredirect

I did post this when i tested positive with just a runny nose but the post was closed as called fake news but!

GPs urging Government to add a runny nose to list of Covid symptoms

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

Having no symptoms is the biggest symptom of covid

Hastings

https://www.webmd.com/lung/qa/is-my-runny-nose-coronavirus-or-a-cold

Hastings

But lots are now saying if you have a congested nose or runny get tested

Then 10 days isolation if positive.

Most outdoor workers have a runny nose in winter.

The list for covid symptoms is becoming longer.Im about to start hay-fever,tree pollen,I will have sneezing, headache,runny nose and normally a dry cough

Ah for fuck sake

Hastings

"The list for covid symptoms is becoming longer.Im about to start hay-fever,tree pollen,I will have sneezing, headache,runny nose and normally a dry cough

Ah for fuck sake"

Did you read the articles

No just read the post here

By *eerobCouple  over a year ago

solihull

"Having no symptoms is the biggest symptom of covid "

Eeeer no

By *ark Knight 2017Man  over a year ago

Ware

Headache and tired also.. So if you have a hangover get a test.

By *ust some cock suckerMan  over a year ago

Preston

"https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/breaking-news/gps-urging-government-to-add-a-runny-nose-to-list-of-covid-symptoms/?cmpredirect

I did post this when i tested positive with just a runny nose but the post was closed as called fake news but!

GPs urging Government to add a runny nose to list of Covid symptoms"

What you posted last week along with the NHS link you provided meant your statement was factually incorrect.

Hastings

"https://www.pulsetoday.co.uk/news/breaking-news/gps-urging-government-to-add-a-runny-nose-to-list-of-covid-symptoms/?cmpredirect

What you posted last week along with the NHS link you provided meant your statement was factually incorrect. "

It was about 3 weeks ago and was just speaking from experience and trying to inform others but guess there is now some clinical support for it to be added as is an early indicator. I personally have not had any of the 3 symptoms on the NHS site so gust glad I got tested and isolated

By *hagTonightMan  over a year ago

From the land of haribos.

It is the hay fever as well.

By *ocbigMan  over a year ago

Birmingham

"Headache and tired also.. So if you have a hangover get a test. "

Most of my Covid isolation was like a low grade hangover...but with a rash. So if I had been a few years younger I might have thought I got bladdered, ‘met’ someone & caught something!

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

My local council came up with nine symptoms last week a joke next it will be if your alive get tested.

I think now they just want us to get tested everyday all a bit silly.

Keep distance wear a mask wash hands etc what ever happened to common sense?

"Headache and tired also.. So if you have a hangover get a test.

Most of my Covid isolation was like a low grade hangover...but with a rash. So if I had been a few years younger I might have thought I got bladdered, ‘met’ someone & caught something!

"

was the rash on your ding dong

Preston

What you posted last week along with the NHS link you provided meant your statement was factually incorrect.

It was about 3 weeks ago and was just speaking from experience and trying to inform others "

No, you were posting links and making statements that the links you supplied didn't support what you were saying.

Hastings

"My local council came up with nine symptoms last week a joke next it will be if your alive get tested.

I think now they just want us to get tested everyday all a bit silly.

Keep distance wear a mask wash hands etc what ever happened to common sense?"

Wife is a Nurse and got it at work gave it to me she did not even be live me when I tested positive so got tested and yes was also positive. So not so easy as wair a mask for every one.

Hastings

It was about 3 weeks ago and was just speaking from experience and trying to inform others

No, you were posting links and making statements that the links you supplied didn't support what you were saying. "

No I did not add links as struggle to do it from home on my phone others added the links. But I have now added a link so maby it was just intuitive at the time.

I have about 4 or 5 symptoms on the new list every morning. I have a runny nose from about 8 till 9 ( veryy odd tgat its only for an hour every day ) i have brain fog, i always feel tired, i lost my sense of smell last March, i ache every morning when i get up, i have a good cough ( no i dont smoke ) but that is also first thing only. I have been tested weekly and still no covid thankfully. I cant wait for the next "symptom" so i can add that to my ever increasing list.

By *adame 2SwordsWoman  over a year ago

Victoria, London

More doom and gloom!

Hastings

"More doom and gloom!"

Sorry why doom and gloom if more get tested early and are not spreading a killer various. The more we can slow the spread and drive down the R numbers the better.

Hastings

"I have about 4 or 5 symptoms on the new list every morning. I have a runny nose from about 8 till 9 ( veryy odd tgat its only for an hour every day ) i have brain fog, i always feel tired, i lost my sense of smell last March, i ache every morning when i get up, i have a good cough ( no i dont smoke ) but that is also first thing only. I have been tested weekly and still no covid thankfully. I cant wait for the next "symptom" so i can add that to my ever increasing list. "

So your in health care to get tested. And I'm happy you have not had covid keep up the good work

Preston

It was about 3 weeks ago and was just speaking from experience and trying to inform others

No, you were posting links and making statements that the links you supplied didn't support what you were saying.

No I did not add links as struggle to do it from home on my phone others added the links. But I have now added a link so maby it was just intuitive at the time."

I really don't understand why you feel the need to rewrite history but hey, I wouldn't give one if I could find a fuck

» Add a new message to this topic