FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Vacination Centre

Vacination Centre

Jump to: Newest in thread

By *igertiger OP   Couple (MM)  over a year ago

cc hotel

Anyone know the process for attending a vaccination centre? Do you have to return to the area where you're registered with a doctor or can you have one where you're staying during lockdown.

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *inky_couple2020Couple  over a year ago

North West

Not sure in ROI but in the UK, you can book either with the local clinic doing them (often large GP practices are vaccinating on behalf of all local practices) or you can book at any of the regional hubs. I don't think it matters which hub you use.

cc hotel

"Not sure in ROI but in the UK, you can book either with the local clinic doing them (often large GP practices are vaccinating on behalf of all local practices) or you can book at any of the regional hubs. I don't think it matters which hub you use."

I'm asking for a friend in London. Will tell him to contact a hub in London, thanks.

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

You can choose a centre in England that's convenient for you, which is an open choice.

By *ENGUYMan  over a year ago

Hull

"Anyone know the process for attending a vaccination centre? Do you have to return to the area where you're registered with a doctor or can you have one where you're staying during lockdown. "

I got my NHS Vaccination Invite letter this week. It stated I should follow the link supplied to book my appointment. Within that link, it can supply the details of the nearest vaccination centre.

It also asks if you have any disability requirements, eg,requiring no-step access, and will supply information to relevant facilities which will match your specific needs.

BUT, at the start of the letter, it does say you do have the choice to wait for your Vaccination to be done at your GP surgery.

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

"Not sure in ROI but in the UK, you can book either with the local clinic doing them (often large GP practices are vaccinating on behalf of all local practices) or you can book at any of the regional hubs. I don't think it matters which hub you use.

I'm asking for a friend in London. Will tell him to contact a hub in London, thanks.

"

In London he can book at the Excel centre or a local pharmacy hub through the nhs vaccine link if he is in one of the current groups. If travelling to the Excel centre could be a problem over are offering free rides upto £15 pounds for people to go to the XL centre for their jab.

I was shielding in London and was going to do that.

cc hotel

"Not sure in ROI but in the UK, you can book either with the local clinic doing them (often large GP practices are vaccinating on behalf of all local practices) or you can book at any of the regional hubs. I don't think it matters which hub you use.

In London he can book at the Excel centre or a local pharmacy hub through the nhs vaccine link if he is in one of the current groups. If travelling to the Excel centre could be a problem over are offering free rides upto £15 pounds for people to go to the XL centre for their jab.

"

He'll have to wait his turn ( age 56) but hopefully won't have too long to wait. Thanks for your helpful reply.

He'll have to wait his turn ( age 56) but hopefully won't have too long to wait. Thanks for your helpful reply. "

He will get a link then put in the postcode of where he is staying and he should be offered the excel.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

My GP just phoned me up and told me where and when to go. I didn't get a choice of venue.

"My GP just phoned me up and told me where and when to go. I didn't get a choice of venue. "

If you use the link that lots of people are sent to book then often you do get a choice of 2 or 3 venues.

By *allySlinkyWoman  over a year ago

Leeds

I'm not complaining. Just delighted to have had it.

» Add a new message to this topic