FabSwingers.com

FabSwingers.com > Forums > Virus > Emotions

Emotions

Jump to: Newest in thread

By (user no longer on site) OP     over a year ago

When I was having my vaccine I found myself getting emotional. Having sheilded for almost a year, to getting Covid (God knows how) and suffering the after effects (still no energy) it felt like that jab in arm was first glimmer of hope I have had..so relieved

Reply privately, Reply in forum +quote or View forums list

By *mmabluTV/TS  over a year ago

upton wirral

"When I was having my vaccine I found myself getting emotional. Having sheilded for almost a year, to getting Covid (God knows how) and suffering the after effects (still no energy) it felt like that jab in arm was first glimmer of hope I have had..so relieved

"

I felt the same but felt elated after having got it although not to well that night

"When I was having my vaccine I found myself getting emotional. Having sheilded for almost a year, to getting Covid (God knows how) and suffering the after effects (still no energy) it felt like that jab in arm was first glimmer of hope I have had..so relieved

I felt the same but felt elated after having got it although not to well that night"

God i lay in bed ticking off all the side effects as they started to kick in.. no use to anyone for 2 days after.

By *naswingdressWoman  over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

By *ophieslutTV/TS  over a year ago

Central

It is a relief having the jab that I can identify with from mine. The only side effect I had was a tiny soreness where I had the jab, that became a little broader in the area that was slightly tender. I'm very fortunate for having had it

By (user no longer on site)  over a year ago

I had mine yesterday and cried as soon as I joined the queue and didn't stop till I left.

"I had mine yesterday and cried as soon as I joined the queue and didn't stop till I left.

"

Are you feeling better today now x

"I had mine yesterday and cried as soon as I joined the queue and didn't stop till I left.

Are you feeling better today now x "

Yes thank you.

I was unsettled last night but I think that was that yesterday was a bit of a rollercoaster.

My arm is still sore but definitely worth it and I'm really thankful iv had the first dose and about 4 weeks earlier than expected. X

How are you feeling?

Both had the virus.

Both worked all year .

Mrs has had the jab.

The Mr hasn't.

Same as any other jab really.

Manchester (she/her)

"

I have cried when I've heard the vulnerable people I care for have had it. I will cry when my family have had it. I'll cry when I have it.

Are you feeling better today now x

Yes thank you.

I was unsettled last night but I think that was that yesterday was a bit of a rollercoaster.

My arm is still sore but definitely worth it and I'm really thankful iv had the first dose and about 4 weeks earlier than expected. X

How are you feeling? "

I'm pleased you're better.

I am ok thanks, I didn't feel sick off it, so that was good. X

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

I had mine yesterday my arms a bit sore

Hugs to you

OP and to anyone

Needing hugs xxx

By *icecouple561Couple  over a year ago
Forum Mod

East Sussex

It will be a huge step forward when I have mine. It signifies the beginning of the end...hopefully.

By *asmeenTV/TS  over a year ago

STOKE ON TRENT

"It will be a huge step forward when I have mine. It signifies the beginning of the end...hopefully."

Xxx

Manchester (she/her)

"It will be a huge step forward when I have mine. It signifies the beginning of the end...hopefully."

Exactly

I cried when I got the text inviting me to book up.

When you have it and are going home, you are filled with an overwhelming sense of relief. X

Forum Mod

East Sussex

"It will be a huge step forward when I have mine. It signifies the beginning of the end...hopefully.

When you have it and are going home, you are filled with an overwhelming sense of relief. X"

I've got to travel a bit of a distance to get mine but I don't care. I don't even care if I'm one of the ones who gets the micro chip .

By the way Cindi, do you know if Gary Lineker has had his yet?

"It will be a huge step forward when I have mine. It signifies the beginning of the end...hopefully.

When you have it and are going home, you are filled with an overwhelming sense of relief. X

I've got to travel a bit of a distance to get mine but I don't care. I don't even care if I'm one of the ones who gets the micro chip .

By the way Cindi, do you know if Gary Lineker has had his yet? "

Yes I heard that group 5 and 7 (60-69) But having to travel to the largest centres because GP surgeries and local hubs have been told to concentrate on group 6 as people in that group are currently making up over 60% of all hospital admissions.

Hope you get it soon.

To all that have taken the jab so far, thankyou, no future for us all if you hadn't done.

Cheers

Forum Mod

East Sussex

[Removed by poster at 19/02/21 13:01:54]

Forum Mod

East Sussex

Yes I heard that group 5 and 7 (60-69) But having to travel to the largest centres because GP surgeries and local hubs have been told to concentrate on group 6 as people in that group are currently making up over 60% of all hospital admissions.

Hope you get it soon. "

Next week . I'm going to make a day of it, planning my outfit as we speak

I didn't cry - I'm not much of a crier - but I did feel an overwhelming sense of relief when I booked my vaccination, and yesterday when I had it done.

It feels as though there is finally hope.

By *audyandMichaelCouple  over a year ago

New York

"

sending you hugs and yes it's quite a relief... Light at the end of the tunnel xxx

By *ackformore100Man  over a year ago

Tin town

"

I think many people are really starting to struggle with this pretend lockdown that some are following and others are not. It's a highly charged situation. So I'm sure for many the relief of actually doing something to take us all a step out of this is extremely emotional. Well done to you... Treat yourself to a small stiff one

Unfortunately his people still haven't got back to my people.

I'll chase them up.

But I'm starting to understand why he took our a restraining order on you.

You're obsessed!

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll chase them up.

You're obsessed! "

. I'm spreading myself thin, I'm on to Phil Spencer as well now.

I'll chase them up.

You're obsessed!

. I'm spreading myself thin, I'm on to Phil Spencer as well now. "

Oh God.

Do I need to warn Piers Morgan?

Forum Mod

East Sussex

I'll chase them up.

You're obsessed!

. I'm spreading myself thin, I'm on to Phil Spencer as well now.

Oh God.

Do I need to warn Piers Morgan? "

No, nor Simon Cowell. I'm keeping my list to the four I mentioned...for now.

Hope you get it soon.

Next week . I'm going to make a day of it, planning my outfit as we speak "

Great news.

That was my plan I was gonna get dressed up for my back soon but I got a phone call saying can you get here now and I was still in my pyjamas.

Just popped a pair and leggings and off i went.

"To all that have taken the jab so far, thankyou, no future for us all if you hadn't done.

Cheers "

By *luebell888Woman  over a year ago

Glasgow

"

I can relate to this as myself and my workmates felt the same. Holding the hands of our elderly residents as they got their jab we were overcome with emotions. It has been a very tough year but we are all getting 2nd dose next week so things are looking up.

Tin town

You realise if you get in the bath with a micro chip it might stop working... So take care

my hubs been shielding since march last year only been outside the house twice in all that time hes not the tearful type at all but when he got his phone call for the jab his eyes welled up and the tears flowed .. and finally for the first time in a year theres a little relief & hope

By *oved Up 2Couple  over a year ago

nottingham

I work as a vaccinator.

I've had so many crying patients today I'm not sure how I haven't cried myself. Some because family members have died, some because they're shit scared being out of their home for 1st time in nearly a year and they're in a room full of people, others because they're so grateful to get the jab and they think I'm amazing. Emotional rollercoaster.

Emotions are definitely allowed. Everyone has been through so much x

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

I get mine tomorrow. Absolutely no idea why I've been called as I've never been told I'm classed as vulnerable.

Nevertheless, I will be there with a huge smile and saying thank you. It is a step in the right direction at long last. It's gone on far too long.

Mrs

"I get mine tomorrow. Absolutely no idea why I've been called as I've never been told I'm classed as vulnerable.

Nevertheless, I will be there with a huge smile and saying thank you. It is a step in the right direction at long last. It's gone on far too long.

Mrs"

They must be flying through the groups in your area..

By *orthern StarsCouple  over a year ago

Durham, North Yorkshire and can travel

"I get mine tomorrow. Absolutely no idea why I've been called as I've never been told I'm classed as vulnerable.

Mrs

They must be flying through the groups in your area.."

The north east has been doing fantastic right from the very start. Us Northerners are simply the best

It was annoying when they diverted vaccines from the north east to elsewhere in the country because we were being very efficient and getting vaccines done quickly. Getting penalised for being efficient.....crazy.

Tin town

Mrs

They must be flying through the groups in your area..

The north east has been doing fantastic right from the very start. Us Northerners are simply the best

It was annoying when they diverted vaccines from the north east to elsewhere in the country because we were being very efficient and getting vaccines done quickly. Getting penalised for being efficient.....crazy."

Could it also be as rates are higher..? They want to target areas that would benefit from it the most? My offspring is in the North East so I look at the infection rates there and they've been continually high for a long time. Other than Xmas really.

Either way... Well done you lot...

By *tace 309TV/TS  over a year ago

durham

I'm still waiting to hear about my vaccine. I lost my best friend on Tuesday to cancer and for that very reason I cannot forgive or forget what this virus has done directly or indirectly

When i had my vaccination i was jumping around in excitement and thanking everyone

» Add a new message to this topic